Chapter 76 : Such Valuable Present And Vacation

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

"How can you hide this thing from me?!" I asked Krystal, pulling her arms, not letting her go.

Krystal sighed then. "Well, it is worth if I tell you unnie? Besides, if I tell you maybe you felt--...." Krystal pursed her lips, thinking maybe. I looked at her, curious. "Felt what?" I asked her impatiently. She sighed frustrated, pulling her arms from my grip then. "I don't know... But, it wasn't me who asked for it. That unnie asked me to keep this secret from you. Maybe she's afraid that you might dislike her from coming back." Krystal made a conclusion, looking at me. 

I stared at her in surprised. 

"But--... Why?" I asked her, disbelief feelings. 

"Maybe she's afraid that you disliked her of what she had done towards you before. Look unnie, you know that Min Eun unnie was in love with Jaejoong before right? Maybe she thought that if she told you about her presence back, you might be upset again." Krystal murmured, a very long explanation. 

I puckered, pursing my lips. 

"But why she think liked that? She know I'll already considered her as my own eldest sister. And you, why did you kept this as secret? I can't believed you're also involved with this..." I muttered, shaking my head, exhaled a big breathe. "As I told you, maybe Min Eun unnie also needed some space, unnie... I know what she felt about. What if you're be in the same shoes? Just liked her? I bet you must be trying to kill yourself, right? Or maybe running away again?" Krystal asked, sounded liked mocking towards me.

I playfully hit her head making her whined in pain. 

She just shot a glare at me, rubbing her head. "Don't worry about it unnie... I've already think Min Eun unnie had found someone else in her life. And I'm thinking she might probably be happy with that person right now." Krystal said then, smiling at me. I smiled back, agreed with her. "Yeah, I'm kinda agreed. Well, we're just have to wait for the right time. She said to me when the right time comes, she will tell us. I can't wait for that moment to happen." I murmured then, inhaled a deep breathe. 

Krystal smiled, hugging with me then. 

"Ohhhh, Krys! There's something I forgot to tell you! I'm sure you will be happy to hear it!" I exclaimed, flashing my teeth at her happily. She wrinkled her face. "What? If you're telling me you going to marry, that was 2 weeks before already... It's already a month and half." she said then, looking at me with curiosity. 

I smiled then, shaking my head....

"Here it is......" I slowly went to her, whispering at her ear. 

 

No One POV'S

After the wedding that took place almost two month, our married couple just got time to get their present which it was given specility towards both of them. The present was Jaejoong's sister the one who gave them. What more surprising, the vacation was truly making Jessica happy and felt that this was the right moment to tell him about something...

Once again, Krystal had willingly made herself to be a baby sitter for Hyun Joon along their way honeymoon present! Jessica was thought to bring Hyun Joon with them together at first but Krystal forbid her to do that, telling her that she should spend time together with Jaejoong all by themselves, no disruption at all! 

 

Krystal POV'S

"Really unnie?!! You're going to France?! For your honeymoon?!!" I squealed at her, staring her with widen eyes.

She laughed at me in return, nodding her head then. "His sister gave this present for us. She said that we're both going to an island in France and I don't know what the name of the island since his sister said it such a surprise. She only gave the clue that the island was located in France." she explained to me softly, flickering her eyes towards Hyun Joon who was sitting comfartably at the carpet, playing with his toys. 

"How long do you guys going to spend there?" I asked her. 

"Errrmmm.... Maybe one week." she said hesitately, pursing her lips. 

Tsk, tsk, tsk! She even didn't remembered how days she going to spend there?! God!!! "Krys, do you really don't mind looking for Hyun Joon? I can hire a person or another baby sitter to look for him." my sister told me looking at me with a bit worried face. 

I smiled at her, flying my palm at her face. 

"No need to unnie. It's better if I'm your younger sister take care of him. You don't want anything bad happens towards him right?" I prompted, looking at her. She pursed her lips, nodding her head slowly. "Yeah... But still, I'm feeling guilty for you Krys. Even though you my younger sister, you still have your own life." she murmured, looking at me with deep eyes. I smiled then. "Don't worry about it, kay? Just trust on me! You just go have some fun with Jaejoong oppa! And don't forget to buy some souvenirs for me!" I answered her then, winking my eyes at her. 

She laughed quietly then. 

"Hurmmm.... Well, if you said so..." she replied then smiling. 

"When you're going there, unnie?" I asked her later, changing the subject. "Emmm, tonight. Around 9pm maybe." she said to me, pursing her lips. 

I'll nodded my head then, making an 'O' expression. 

Well, it's mean that it just me and Hyun Joon all alone.... Hahhahaha, don't worry! I'm also getting used of it and instead of it, I'm feeling more growing up with this such situation. It's helped me a little bit to keep myself ready for all of this. 

After all, have fun for both of them!!!

 

That Night 

I looked at Hyun Joon who was hugging with Jessica and also Jaejoong oppa, looking all somber and sad. Probably going to miss them for a week! 

"Aigoo, my little boy... Don't be sad... You have Aunty Krys honey..." Jessica softly coaxed her son, kissing his cheek few times. Hyun Joon was a bit upset since he had to be aparted from both of them for a week. Jaejoong oppa then lifted Hyun Joon up, caressing his cheek. 

"Appa...." Hyun Joon quiet, low voice sounded. 

Jaejoong oppa smiled a bit, kissing his cheek also. "Don't worry, appa will be back soon... I'll promised you I'm going to buy you something though." he said, smiling at Hyun Joon warmly. "Promise....?" Hyun Joon looked at him. Jaejoong oppa laughed lightly then nodding his head. "Pinky promise!" he said, twirling his fingers with Hyun Joon. 

Hyun Joon smiled a bit then, kissed Jaejoong oppa cheek. 

"Okay now... You both have to go or you be late for your flight." I said towards them, walking to Jaejoong oppa, picking up Hyun Joon in my arms then. "Hyun Joon~aa... Say bye-bye towards mommy... Bye appa.... Bye mommy..." I provoked Hyun Joon, waving my hands towards both of them who already going to make their way towards the departure room. Both of them turned at both of us, smiling, waving their hands at us. 

I smiled then, waving at them, telling them to have fun! 

Both of them then walked inside the departure room, disappeared from my view sight. I exhaled a breathe then, turned my eyes towards Hyun Joon. "So Hyun Joon~aa... Do you want some ice cream?" I asked, tried to cheer him up, looking at him somber face. 

It worked a bit when he was smiling, nodding his head. 

"Kajja! Let's get some super big ice cream for you!!! Wohhooo!!" I said in excited way, walking with him, holding to his hands, going to feed him with some ice cream stuff!!

 

No One POV'S

"You know, I was wondering what place did your sister picked it up for us?" Jessica mumbled quietly, leaning herself on her seat. Jaejoong shoved his shoulder, pursing his lips. "I've had no idea... She told me that it was an island actually. An island that was among Society Island in France Polynesia." he replied at her quietly. 

Well both of them just whispering quietly since the time already 00:12am right now. Most of the flight passengers had asked for pillows and blanket in quiet voice, ready to sleep for this 9 hours of flight. Jessica then snuggled closer towards Jaejoong, leaning her head on top of his shoulder. 

"Do you think Hyun Joon going to be fine?" Jessica whispered at Jaejoong, flickering her eyes towards him. 

Jaejoong just smiling a bit, exhaled a breathe. "I think he just going to be fine. I know I can trust Krystal for it." Jaejoong replied then, kissing Jessica hand which was twirling with his. Jessica's lips curved into a warm smile then, ready for herself to fall asleep since there's still more time to go. 

Jaejoong was awake when one of the flight workers slowly waking him up, telling him that they almost arrived in few minutes before the plane ready to land. He then turned around, feeling such a brightness from the other side of the window which Jessica was seating at. He then slowly turned towards Jessica, quietly tried to wake her up. 

"Jess... Jess, wake up. Jess...." he quietly said, shaking Jessica body a bit with some force. 

Jessica then mumbled something under her breathe before her eyelids slowly opened, seeing Jaejoong at her side. "What...?" she mumbled restlessly, looking at Jaejoong with sleepy eyes. "We're already here. Look at the window." Jaejoong said, pointing towards the window. Jessica turned herself to look through the small window at her side of her seat, slowly gasped in surprised. 

Oh My God~!!

Jessica can't believed for her eyes that she was looking such a very echanting, beauty of mother nature. Wow, this is so unreal~ How can Jaejoong's sister found such this place?!! It absolutely perfect!! God!!! Is she dreaming or something...

"Ladies and gentlemens, may I have your attention please... We're going to land at this island within than few minutes from now. I may asked all of you to be ready if there's anything that can be a little difficult part to all of you. And we were welcoming you to Bora Bora Island, one of the most beautiful island in the world. Hope all of you have a pleasant time along in our flight. Thank you." 

The announcement was made. Jessica turned her eyes towards Jaejoong. "How can your sister knew such this place?!" she asked, sounded all high and excited. Jaejoong chuckled, smiling at her. "Well, my sister she's a person that loved to travel and going holiday. Since my sister's husband always been busy, usually she just went with her own daughter." Jaejoong explained, slowly fixing few tangles in Jessica's hair. 

Jessica nodded then, looking at beautiful view of mother nature through the small window of the airplane. 

The plane then safely landed Bora Bora Airport also known as Motu Mute Airport which an airport that giving the service for the tourist that came to having a very plesant holiday at this such wonderful island. Both of them then took a boat to reach at the Bora Bora Resort which just only few kilometers from the airport after driving towards the jetty to ride on the boat. Jessica was enjoying herself, feeling then burning sun to her skin, absorbing some nutrient to her skin, giving a bit tan color. The very perfect sky blue was just beautiful as a very nature look also with the slow windy breeze. 

Upon arriving at the resort jetty, the worker who worket at the resort welcoming both of them with warm smile and open hands. 

"Welcome to Bora Bora Resort." said one of the male worker, smiling at both of them with plesant smile. The other female one them went closer towards both of them, lightly putting over a flower necklace that was decorated pretty from the resort maybe. Jessica smiled at the female worker, thanking her. The other one worker then lead both of them to the main lobby of the resort, to check in for both of them at this resort. 

"You stay here. Let me handle about this." Jaejoong said towards Jessica, smiling at her. Jessica nodded then, sitting at one of the wooden, classical type chair that was put there at the lobby. She was a bit surprised to see the lobby which seems such a pretty-well decorated. It was just simple one but the lobby had it own charm. Wonder what would it be liked of their room later?? 

Jaejoong smiled at the male worker. "Thank you." he said softly, polite ways. The male worker nodded. "Your welcone sir. I hoped you enjoy your stay here at our resort and please make yourself comfartable." the male worker replied, flashing his teeth. Jaejoong smiled, thanking him again. Jaejoong then walked towards Jessica who was still waiting for him followed by one female worker. 

"Jess, let's go." Jaejoong said, looking at Jessica. Jessica stood up then, walking with Jaejoong with the female worker lead in front of them. Both of them then rode liked a mini car just liked the one at a club golf or something only this time this mini car looked much more bigger than the one in that golf club. Few minutes of the journey then, they reached at a large, wide some kind of villa building or something liked that. ( http://d10vow1orod6ms.cloudfront.net/content/dam/fourseasons/images/web/BOR/BOR_305_aspect16x9.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.720.405.jpeg ). Jessica was widen eyes, thinking that the resort that staying was just too much big for only both of them to stay. 

It was liked buying a house or something at this island... 

The female worker then used up a key to open the door of the large villa, stepping inside the villa interior then followed by Jaejoong and also Jessica. "Okay sir... This is your place stay along your days at this resort island. Let me show you some of the places." the female worker said then, walking around the large villa then. "Okay, so here is the living room of this villa. ( http://d10vow1orod6ms.cloudfront.net/content/dam/fourseasons/images/web/BOR/BOR_130_aspect16x9.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.720.405.jpeg). And also there's one bathroom over there." the female worker said, pointing towards a corner. 

"This is for the outside view, which also had a pool. ( http://d10vow1orod6ms.cloudfront.net/content/dam/fourseasons/images/web/BOR/BOR_120_aspect16x9.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.720.405.jpeg ). And lastly your bedroom, sir. ( http://0.tqn.com/d/create/1/0/W/k/8/-/Bora-Bora-Pearl-Beach-Resort-Bungalow-Interior.jpg ). I hoped that both of you will be enjoy to stay at our resort. If there's anything that you're both needed, just call us at our service room. And please, make yourself comfartable. Thank you." the female worker softly murmured, bowing at them in proper manners. 

She then walked away from the villa place, leaving Jaejoong and Jessica both all alone. 

"W.O.W..." Jessica muttered under her breathe, shaking her head, disbelief of what she seeing right now. "Did your sister really book all of this for us?!" Jessica asked, seems to be a bit hesitate, looking at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong chuckled, went towards Jessica side then. "Yes, my love... My sister had prepared all of this to both of us. She said that she just want both of us to spend time together privately..." he replied then, kissing all along Jessica's collarbone making her a bit ticklish. Jessica's lips curved into a small smile then, grinning all by herself. 

"So.... What you want to do first?" Jessica asked seems the day just turned up into noon. Jaejoong didn't answered her question, pulling Jessica waist closer towards him, hugging her from behind, ducking his head on top of her shoulder. "Jae--...." Jessica called him again, quiet voice. "Mmmm?" Jaejoong responded, not looking at her. "I asked you what you want to do?" she asked him again, looking at his arms who was tightly clung around her petite waist. "Hurmm... What you want to do then...?" he replied her by asking her question. 

Jessica pouted then, slightly turned her body so that she can faced with him. Jessica looked at Jaejoong then. "Well--... If you asked me what I want to do... I'm feeling to take a rest first and maybe unpacking our things... Besides, we still have more time for today." Jessica mumbled, smiling at him a bit. Jaejoong nodded then. "Okay. I'll help you then." Jaejoong offered himself, smiling at her warmly. Jessica nodded, pulling his hand with her then. 

 

The Next Day

Jaejoong POV'S

After having our lunch that day, both of us decided to take a look around of this resort. I wore up myself with a casual light blue tee with beige color knee pants for that day. Jessica wore up herself with a simple white with floral print dress and a big hat on her head. She just let her hair been tied up loose, leaving it all falling along at her right shoulder. 

Both of us then started to walk along the white pearl sand beach, hand by hand all along by ourself along the seashore, relaxing ourself. 

"You know... I've always dream to be liked this someday in my life..." Jessica quietly murmured, putting her arms around my waist while I wrapped one of my arms along her shoulders. "I can't believed that it was happening right now. It was liked a fairytale dream for me to believe it. Walking with you all alone, having such sweet moments together..." she continued on, turned to gave a sweet smile at me then. 

I smiled at her back, chuckling. 

"I'll also can't denied that I've also hoped that someday that this time will come into my life. Happening in such reality for me to believe it. And mostly I was truly happy that I can spend my time together with my lovely, dainty wife." I said, kissing her cheek then. She giggled cutely, smiling and a bit blushing. "You want to know something... I've been thinking that when you entered my life, there's so much things that changing in my life." she murmured softly, playing the crystal clear sea water with her foot. 

I turned my eyes, looking at her. "You mean?" I asked her. She smiled lightly, exhaled a breathe then. "Everything... When you came my life, entering into it, I just realized that you changing everything... And mostly you made me realized for many things that before this I didn't even cared about." she spoke in quiet voice, liked she was memorizing towards herself. "When I'm with you, I've learnt so many new things... The feelings when you felt for someone. Love for example... I never thought that this going to be for me after what both of us had been through for many years..." she added, looking at me with her deep eyes. 

"I'll almost giving up when the time a woman came into our relationship saying that she was your fiancee... I thought that you're just trying to play with my heart but--... I'm the one who was wrong. That's why I told you that you making my life upside down. You're changing the way I usually think about, the way I usually did... Everything because of you. Maybe, that's why I've never felt to forget you even though of what I've been through all alone by myself..." she continued, flickered away then, seeing the wide blue sea in front of us. 

I stopped walking then, turning her to look at me. "And that's the reason why I've always fall for you. Even though of what both of us had put through in our relationship, I still can't get myself enough with you. You're different, my love... You're very special that no one can even replaced you in my heart. You was a very speacial person that I met in my life that making me always curious to know everything about you." I told her softly, holding to both side of her cheek, smiling at her with a very warm, echanting smile. 

She returned me with a smile. "I know... Maybe that's why our fate were seems strong enough towards each other." she replied to me. "Maybe... But for me, if it wasn't about your strong feeling for me, I don't think that both of us could made this all together. For example when I left you, I left you bleeding... But, with yourself, you stand up again, tried to build up your life although for you it's very painfull for you to face it... right?" I asked her, caressing her cheek. 

She pursed her lips, nodding then. I smiled at her a bit. "I'll really don't know what I'm going to do without you, Jessica Jung. You're the only one woman who will ever standing in my life, my heart and also my soul. The blood who always flow in my body, the air that I've always need for my entire life to survive. If that's were you, I've already enough to have you in my life. Having you and Hyun Joon was already making my life so perfect." I softly murmured at her, leaning my forehead against her. 

Her lips curved into a small smile, blushing a bit. 

"I'll loved you." she quietly told at me, giving me a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled in delight. "You know... I just remembered that I'll still didn't get what I supposed to get when we first came here!" I said at her, smiling with a smirk on my face. 

She looked at me, raised one of her eyebrows. "What is it?"

I smiled then before my hand swiftly took her over my arms, pulling her up so that I was lifting her body with her face looking at my back. "Heyyyyy, what you're doing?!" she asked, sounded a bit panicked when I slowly walked myself into the sea water, dragging her also. 

I laughed all by myself when I see her legs kicking the thin air, trying to struggle herself to get herself free from my grip. "Yahhhh, let me down!!!" she screaming all the way, hitting my back playfully. I smiled then, following her orders, dropping her into the sea water which making her more panicked. 

She quickly hang herself towards me, putting her arms around my neck. "Eiiiiii, I hate you!" she said, cutely pouting her lips, looking away then. I smiled at her, putting my hand on one of her side face, pulling it all the way here so that she was facing me. "Well--.... If you hate me.... Okay then..." I pretended to be sulk, trying to walk away, leaving her all alone. She then simply grabbed my shoulder, holding towards me. 

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry! It's not I mean it!" she said, touching the tip of my nose. I'll just kept quiet, still pretending to be sulk with her. She pursed her lips, thinking maybe how to coax me... Hahahhaha!! "Jae---... I'm sorry okay... I didn't mean too... Besides, you're the one who dragged me here..." she still trying, placing her palm on the left side of my face. "Jae... Baby, please... Forgive me..." she softly with pleading voice said at me, looking at me with those sympathy eyes. 

I knew what she's trying to do but I won't fall back easily... She then sighed, pursing her lips. 

"Jae---... Please... Talk to me, don't be liked this. I'm truly sorry." she trying, kissing my cheek then. "Hummm, okay... I'll already talk." I replied at her, trying to hold my laugh actually. "But, it wasn't liked that..." she mumbled, looking a bit sad and somber face which going to make me burst into a big laugh. AIgoo, poor her~ 

I sighed then, smiled at her. "Fine... It's not liked I'm going to sulk with you for forever!" I replied, kissing her forehead then. She looked at me, happy face again. "Really?! You don't mad at me now?" she asked, sounded happy. I nodded then, smiling. "But, there's something that you need to do. As your punishment!" I said, making my serious face. She frowned a bit. "And what is that...?" she asked me, looking at my face. 

I didn't answered but instead of doing that, I moved my hands towards my lips, pointing there, hopefully she understand what I mean for. She smiled then, laughing a bit. She then simply gave me a kiss on my lips, a quick one. "There!" she said, smiling at me. I shook my head then, pulling her more closer towards mine. "It's not liked what I wanted for..." I answered her, leaning closer towards her. 

"What do yo-..."

I cut her off by kissing her lips suddenly making her a bit surprised by my doings. But slowly, I can tell that she responding towards my kiss, depending on the kiss then. I kissed her softly, holding her temple with my hand softly, tracing it my fingertips. She wrapped herself around my nape, clutching herself closer towards mine then. I was eager to taste her lips, her lower lips then, slowly nibbling it with a little force. 

She groaned a bit, parting her lips from me. I took my chances to slip my tongue into then, exploring , up everything that I can, her saliva, nibbling one her lips. I'm feeling that our kiss turned into eager, passive one. She then slightly teasing me by biting a bit at my upper lips making me a bit surprised. I kissed her more passionately than before, her lower lips until I felt her lips turning to taut one. 

Slowly, I forced myself to pull apart from her, afraid that both of us can't control ourself here. She looked a bit pant, breathing hardly, chest moving up and down. 

I leaned my forehead againts her, smiling at her with a smirk. 

"You know... If you kept kissing me liked that, I don't know wherther I can controlled myself or not. You're too hard to irresistible for me." I quietly said towards her with a deep, low voice. She smiled at me then, blushing on her cheek of course.