Chapter 63 : Restitution Of A Relationship Discovery

Love Can't Be Expected

Back To Los Angeles 

Krystal POV'S

After the incident that had shocked almost us, well except for me of course... For me, this incident won't be shocked for me unliked my sister, Jessica. Well, she doesn't seems to be get the right things yet due to the surprised incident that she faced through out all of her. Actually, all of these things I had been knowing after what Jaejoong oppa had told me before. I was so so surprised when he told me all the main truth of the story beneath all of this acting films... 

I can't believed what he told me but that was the fact. 

In fact, I didn't think much that he seems to be so unexpected liked that. All of this time, he been so carefull, also acting liked nothing happened. I'll almost can't believed of what he told me that day. It seems liked all of these things just been planned so perfectly and if I told again to my sister, I don't know what would be her reaction... 

The truth is that Jaejoong oppa had known all about this. Except for the fact that Hyun Joon was his son, that just the only thing he doesn't know about. And until now, he still can't believed that little boy was his own biological kid after all. No wondered he told me that he had some kinda of strange feelings the first time he met Hyun Joon. He told me that it sort of an attraction between him with Hyun Joon that he felt about. And his face was the most he curious about. Hyun Joon small, rounded eyes and his lips just looked similar to him. 

At first Jaejoong oppa thought it such a coincidence but when I told him the truth, he was so suprised, looking at me widen eyes. 

He asked me why didn't Jessica told about Hyun Joon to him, sounded a bit mad. But, I managed calm him by lying to him that maybe my sister needed some space and time to tell about Hyun Joon real status to him. Besides, I also just got to know that Hyun Joon was their child since that night my sister was revealing the truth when I pushed her with too many question making her becaming a bit furious that night! 

And then about Min Eun unnie case... 

Well, actually she also met me the last night before she left all of us at the private island... 

She came to me and I was a bit surprised to see her that time since it was almost midnight already. And also, I'm feeling a bit sleepy that time. Min Eun unnie was such a kind hearted woman that it was almost impossible to replace someone liked her. She was willingly sacrifice her own happiness to other one, feeling that the other might need it more than her. Beside, she told me that it's not the end of world if she couldn't have Jaejoong oppa. Besides, it also worthless if she could married Jaejoong oppa but not having his soul with her. It just liked marrige within in the air. 

I was very impressed with her because she did all those great things... That the most thing I'm really marveled with her. 

But.... 

There's one thing that still not settled for me, hehhehe...

Hurmmm, although what Min Eun unnie did was such a hard and almost impossible but still I'm thankfull for it... Well, what I'm going to say here I'm the one who thankfull not for those 2 creatures... Although Min Eun unnie had gone, still they just kept acting liked strangers... I'll really don't understand both of them.... If they were shy, huhhhh such impossible!!! Shy?! Tsk!! 

Huhhhhh, well.... 

After all, it's really needed my hand also right? Yahhh, this 2 creatures.... ( evil smirk ) 

 

No One POV'S

"No, no!! I don't want...." Jessica complained, pouting lips cutely. 

Krystal sighed deeply, shaking her head right and left. "Aigoo, please unnie... Just this time... Besides, it's a worth you make that kind behavior." Krystal still trying to coax Jessica, blinking her eyes cutely liked an anime. Jessica shot out a sharp glance towards Krystal, crossed hands on her chest. She was feeling afraid, nervous and mostly goosebumps that's why she didn't want to that thing

She still not ready to face the new concequences of her new book of life.... 

She was still afraid of her past story and memories that still kept hanging in her mind, haunting her dreams and her life. Althought she tried to ease all the uneasy feelings but still, she didn't have courage to do all of that. 

"Unnie... Please.... Don't you remembered Min Eun unnie last wish? She already told you that if she met you again, she really hoped she can see you with Ja-..." 

"Yahhh!" Jessica snapped out Krystal before she finished her words. Krystal was smiling, knowing that her sister will listen to her in few minutes. Huhhh, although her sister seems to be hard and difficult to be tame but her power behavior sometimes made Jessica just followed her. Hahhahha.... "So, do you want or not?" Krystal pushed her more, looking liked an innocence as she could. Jessica was biting her lips, still thinking. Hurmmm, she can't denied anymore to herself. All inch of her body really want to meet him but she was afraid for his reaction... 

Jessica knew that Jaejoong still had hard time to meet her again or at least be nice to her again.... 

"I don't know, Krys... I'm afraid actually... I don't think that both of us still ready for this, you knew..." Jessica blurted out, explaining what was kept hanging in her mind right now. Krystal was chuckling quietly. "Hurmmm, don't worry! Just left it to me... Now, I want you to dress up! Go, pick the best outfits you can and also for Hyun Joon. Go now!!!" Krystal urged, pulling Jessica dragging her towards Jessica room. Jessica was pushing her also, protest by her fierce behavior. 

After done with Jessica, Krystal then went to her room, making up her plan to continue on.... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

"Krys, I don't think tha-...." Krystal put her index finger on Jessica lips, telling her to stop. "Yahhh, unnie~aa... Can you just be self confidence with yourself? Since when you be a coward? Huhh?" Krystal mocked, sticking out her tongue playfully. Jessica just glared at her, feeling her heart beating unliked usual. 

Krystal then sighed, pushing Jessica body also dragging Hyun Joon along who was hugging his Bunny doll. Just as both of them were pushing to each other, a low, soft voice greeted them making both of them stopped playing to each other.

"Ohhhh, anyeong Jaejoong oppa!!!" Krystal greeted slightly, smiling at Jaejoong whu just came towards all of them.

Then, unexpected things happened towards Jessica was when Hyun Joon suddenly ran towards Jaejoong, flying his arms into the air, looking liked he was pleading towards Jaejoong so that he lift him. Jaejoong then chuckled, bend down his body before picking up Hyun Joon into his arms, lifting him up, walking closer towards Krystal and Jessica which she still froze in her place, surprised by Hyun Joon doings just now. 

"Do you guys waited long enough?" Jaejoong asked, looking at them.

Jessica still not utter any words. Krystal who the noticed, answered for Jaejoong's question. "Not really. Besides, we're just arrived actually." she softly answered, smiling warmly. Jaejoong nodded then, making an 'O' expression. "You're going along, Krys?" Jaejoong asked her. Krystal then immediately showing a no signal towards Jaejoong, shaking her head. "Ohhh, aniya! I have something else to do, so... No." she answered along with a cheerfull bright smile. Jaejoong chuckled a bit, flickered his eyes towards Jessica which was staring at him since before. 

"Well then, come one. Let's start moving." Jaejoong suggested before turning away, walking slowly with Hyun Joon in his arms. 

Krystal then nudged Jessica's stomach making her surprised. "What?" Jessica asked, confused by Krystal who was looking at her. "Go! And please, behave unnie! Don't mess up of what I've had planned! Or I will punch you later!" Krystal playfully said, making a serious face. Jessica just pouted, sticking her tongue at Jessica before been pushed by Krystal making her forward, walking forcefully due been pushed by her younger sister. Aishh, this kid!! 

"Good luck, unnie..." Krystal said along with a wink towards Jessica, smiling at her cheerfully. Her hands was waving at her, looking at her who was slowly walked, went to Jaejoong which already walking a bit ahead from her. With a deep sigh, she encouraged herself to be more brave and just acted liked there's nothing problem just liked Jaejoong did just now. But, it wasn't easy liked she felt right now...

Huhuhuhu~~

Both of them then went to a zoo which was Krystal had bought the tickets. Hummm, seems liked she really planned all of this since the start. What a great feelings to have a nuisance, crazy little sister just liked her. So unexpected behavior sometimes! At first, Jessica felt a bit awkward and in the same time felt a bit shy to get closer to Jaejoong. But, she felt a bit relieved since it was not her all alone with him since Hyun Joon was along with them so that the atmosphere not seems to be awkward enough for both of them. 

Well for Hyun Joon, he been very a little active today, excited looking for many kinds of animal at the zoo. Of course a kid liked him would be excited and eager to see such many kinds of animal within species and types inside the zoo. Jaejoong also seems liked knowing for him much long, looking at how close their relationship was. Jessica was at first thought that Hyun Joon might be a bit difficulties to get along with Jaejoong but it seems that her opinion was wrong. Instead of that, both of them really looked liked a father and son relationship. Even if people looking at them would thought that they were a big, happy family going out together, spending time with their kids. 

After walking almost all around the zoo, Jaejoong then stopped at a place which was many kids were playing the playground that looked liked some kinda of castle structure. And there's also merry-go-around there and many types of toy that kids really loved to play. Hyun Joon who was already can walk, was running liked other kids, playing at the big playground joyfully. 

Jaejoong then sat on a bench near to the big playground area followed by Jessica, sitting beside him. And then silence fulfilled between both of them. Neither both of them didn't know how to start their talk. Few minutes then...

"I'm sorr--.."

"Do yo-..." 

Both of them started in the same time and made both of them bursted into laugh, seems both of them was going to talk in the same time. "You first..." Jaejoong said, still laughing quietly. Jessica was smilling, a bit blushing of what just happened. She took a deep sigh breathe before began for what she's going to say long enough before this. "I'm sorry... For everything that I've put through both of us. I knew that I was the one who was false." Jessica said, not looking at Jaejoong, finding a courage to say all of this things. "Sorry that I've been negelected your rightness towards Hyun Joon. And mostly sorry for always been lying towards you..." Jessica quietly said, almost liked whispering. What she had been keeping all this time had finally been said and she felt liked very light head, just liked a heavy burden had gone from her, pushing her down under her life. 

Jessica then looked at Jaejoong who seems to be laughing a bit, quiet and low laugh. She wrinkled her face. Did she said something funny? Or is there something wrong of what she just said? "Why... You're laughing?" she asked, confused by Jaejoong acted. "Nothing, just been silly towards myself." Jaejoong answered, flickered his eyes towards her. "I've never felt mad of what you had done Jess... Only for the Hyun Joon part, yes I admitted it was making me furious a bit but, after what I've heard from Krystal, I knew why you did all of that." he spoke then, taking a deep breathe then. 

"Actually, I'm also wrong in this situation... It's not liked you're the one who was fully wrong in this case, it just that maybe what you did was much hurt to me than I do. That's all. But, when I think about all of these things maybe I will liked if we're just stayed as strangers." Jaejoong said making Jessica suddenly felt downwards, feeling that maybe he won't liked her just liked before. Hurmmm... "Because, I don't know wherther I'm good enough for you Jess. I always there for you, just liked a sickness and medicine for you. I give you medicine but in the same time I'll give you sickness. That's why I'm afraid if I get into you again, I might be regreted for myself." Jaejoong added, pursing his lips. Jessica was quiet, feeling more down. She was hoping that there would be a new bright of life for three of them to build again the new life but it seems liked she the only one who think that but not him. 

Maybe he liked if they just continued as a good friends, not more than that. Although there was Hyun Joon but it doesn't mean they had to be together liked before. Maybe Jessica was too hoping for it. Huhhhh.... 

Hyun Joon then suddenly came towards them. "Mommy, I want ice cream just liked that boy..." Hyun Joon spoke, acting cute in front of both fo them. Jessica smiled a bit, patting Hyun Joon head. "What flavor you want then?" she asked softly in the mean time, cleaning up Hyun Joon clothe which had some sand on it and also some stain with dirt. "Emmmm, strawberry! Just liked appa!" Hyun Joon said cheerfully, pointing towards Jaejoong making Jessica a bit surprised. "Ohhh, jinjja? Hurmmm, okay then. Let's go buy strawberry ice cream for you." Jessica said, pulling Hyun Joon hands in her palm then. 

Jaejoong then smiled a bit, followed both of them then. 

 

Jessica POV'S

The clock had shown 1:37am but still I'm here, all alone in the living room, sitting in the dim light, depending on the light that came from the window, giving a bit light into the living room. Everyone else already felt asleep, probably having a good dream right now. My little baby already felt asleep, sleeping earlier today since he was been exhausted, playing all around yesterday. Such a active boy my son is... 

Krystal also had fell asleep leaving me all alone in the living room, still not sleeping. 

I don't know why but it seems that I can't even closed my eyes tonight. Something in my mind making me not feeling to sleep after all. Something that bothering me since yesterday evening. I don't know why I'm still here, not sleeping thinking about that thing. What's wrong with me? Huhhh, I really don't have any idea what's happening to me right now. Usually, I'm not liked this but this time it's a bit different that who was exactly I am... It's liked there's something different happening inside myself right now... 

I let out a very deep low sigh, pursing my lips. 

Thinking about what he told me that time making me a bit dropped. Liked I'm been losing to something that I'll needed the most. 

Does he really mean what he said to me? Or was there something hidden under those hurtfull words? Hurmmm, I'll really can't understand myself and him sometimes. It's liked there's something missing between both of us that all these times I've been looking for it. And I don't know what the things that I've been looking for these days... It just liked you're driving without no destination where's you want to go. 

But, when I think about all these things maybe I will liked if we're just stayed as strangers.

Those words that blurted out from his mouth making my heart felt shattered at that moment. Strangers? How can I looked at him as strangers if my heart already put him as my love? Can I do that? Returning back the time so that both of us really destined as a strangers for each other... Of course I can't... I'm not having a time machine here, it's not I'm going back to the past where there were so many mistakes happened between us. That made our relationship grew more gap... Counting in hour, day, month and years... 

I then laid myself on the long couch, staring at the limestone ceiling. My fingers were ruffling my hair, feeling the quietness of the atmosphere at that time. 

I don't want to make any regret or mistakes anymore. It's once I've hurt myself, my hope when I lost him those couple years before and I don't want that to happen again. Not with Hyun Joon with me right now. Hyun Joon needs a father for his growing years and also with me, I'll needed him to be by my side, to share the love that almost ease away because of my stupid act towards our relationship before. I've had hurted before, once and I don't want the same things repeat again in my life... I don't want Hyun Joon going's to be neglected by his own father love. I don't want that to happen for my precious one gift that I got from god... 

But, speaking of that... How can I'll make all of these things covered up again?? 

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

After giving Hyun Joon a bath and dressed him up, Krystal then prepared for some breakfast towards all the people inside the apartment. Her sister, Jessica was in her room, taking a bath too maybe. 

Hyun Joon was in the living room, dancing by his own watching a television program, Chugginton maybe. Seems that he was laughing by himself, watching the animation train played on the television screen. Hahhaha... So cute to see his child-liked behavior this early morning. Krystal made few hot served toast and also some omelette. She also prepared some blueberry pancakes for all of them. 

Few minutes then, Jessica came out from her room, dressing in a simpe gown ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/322049/322049_in_l.jpg ) this morning. Her hair had been into simple ban style, leaving a side bangs on her flawless skin, white face. She then simply walked out towards Hyun Joon, tickling him from his back making the little boy a bit surprised for a while before laughing and giggling happily in Jessica's arms. "Mommy~~" Hyun Joon whining, showing her, his cheeky laugh, little tooth in his mouth. Jessica was smiling, kissing Hyun Joon cheeks few times then. 

Jessica then lifted up Hyun Joon making his foot kicking the air, protesting to get down. She then sat up him on the high chair that was bought for him earlier. She then put on his bib around his neck, setting it carefully. Then, she bend down a bit towards Hyun Joon, touched the tip of his nose with her index finger. "So, what my baby boy want to eat today?" Jessica asked Hyun Joon, smiling at him warmly. Hyun Joon just smiled cheekily, touching Jessica cheek then. Jessica smiled at him, walking into the kitchen. 

"So, how's it going yesterday? It's okay... Right?" Krystal asked, not looking at Jessica. 

Jessica let out the question first, making a baby food for Hyun Joon inside a small bowl for him. She then poured some water into a glass before taking all those things to the dining area. Krystal's eyes following Jessica's movement, sensed that something's not right. She then took out a bottle of jam that she was searching just now, went to the dining area. 

"This is for you, Hyun Joon~aa... Eat properly, my baby..." Jessica said, kissing Hyun Joon head then. 

She then went to other seat, sitting on a chair, ready to eat her breakfast that morning. 

Krystal went to her side, poured some juice into her glass and also hers. After that, she put the big jar on the glass table before sat in her place, across by Jessica. Hyun Joon was the other across, near towards Jessica, sitting in his high chair. Jessica began to eat a bit the omelette that made by Jessica, cutting it a bit before feeded into , chewing it slowly. 

"Okay, enough all of this... Tell me what happened yesterday." Krystal said, looking at Jessica with impatient eyes, sounded eager and desperated. Jessica's eyes flickered towards Krystal, drank some juice before started to speak. "What do you want to know?" she asked quietly, stuffing few more omelette into . "Everything that you wanted to tell..." she answered, nibbling at the edge of a toast that she was eating right now. Jessica smiled a bit, wiping . "Well, just liked your planning. Went to the zoo, getting to each other. Isn't that enough?" Jessica asked, chewing an a bite of omelette inside , looking at Krystal.

Krystal pursed her lips. "I want a specific explanation... I knew you guys went to the zoo but then??" she asked again, hoping that Jessica understood what she's saying right now. Jessica seems to be lost a bit, thinking. "Hyun Joon seems very closer towards him that I thought. Besides, he already started calling him appa without I'm telling him to do that. I don't know when did he started calling for Jaejoong liked that." Jessica said, drinking some juice. "Ohhhh, someone told him to do that..." Krystal said slightly, eating some omelette too. 

Jessica's eyes immediately went straight for her sister. 

"Who?" 

"Huh-uh? Owhhh, it's Min Eun unnie... She's telling Hyun Joon to call Jaejoong oppa since Hyun Joon and her also closed to each other. I mean that both of them really having time together during the vacation thing." Krystal explained, wiping which had some peanut butter jam stain at a corner of . "Why did she do that?" Jessica asked, sounded a bit surprised.

Krystal smiled a bit. "Unnie, don't you get it? I told you already right that Min Eun unnie had known about you and Jaejoong oppa since the vacation starts. She said that the main evidence that might realizing her the truth was first your necklace that had the 'JJ' letters and also a conversation that she unpurposely over heard at a place. But, she didn't tell me what it is. She said that the incident which was the conversation making her awaken from her fantasy dream about having happy life with Jaejoong in her life, knowing that it won't be happening anymore." Krystal softly said, telling all the things that Jessica might want to know. 

Jessica wrinkled her face. "So you mean that Min Eun was knew everything already?" Jessica asked. Krystal then nodded her head. "Yeah, probably... Maybe that's why she sort of lost hoping that she and Jaejoong oppa could be together as a married couple because she already knew that she was lost at the first place. She said that she was too late to get into Jaejoong's oppa life since you had entered first before her." Krystal explained carefully. Jessica looked at Krystal in disbelief look. 

Hummm, it seems that Min Eun unnie was liked a human-angel or something. She doesn't deserve to be hurt liked that in this reality human creature of hers. She was too perfect, kind-hearted person that almost impossible to find someone liked her. Jessica was silence for a while, thinking of what Min Eun last wish for her. She said to her that she really wanted to meet Jessica and Jaejoong happily living if they once meet again, someday probably... But, it's not easy liked she think about seems the condition.... 

"There's something was wrong yesterday.... Right unnie?" Krystal murmured, looking at Jessica with a warm stare. 

Jessica pursed her lips. "I don't know how to explain to you Krys. It's seems liked I'm already late for.." Jessica said meaningfully, sighing deeply, looking blankly at the half omelette that she's been eating just now. "And why that made you think liked that?" Krystal replied, looking at Jessica with one of her eyebrows raised. Jessica shoved her shoulder. "Don't know. He told me that it's the best if we're both just kept going liked this... I don't know, I don't get it. I don't know the main truth by those hidden words. It's too deep meaning. And I've been thinking that maybe he just liked both of us to be in this way. You know, liked really in this way." Jessica said along with a deep sigh. 

"Then how about Hyun Joon? Did he going to involve also in this situation?" Krystal asked, almost liked a death question towards Jessica. 

Jessica sighed, pressing her lips together. She turned to look at Hyun Joon who seems to enjoy his food this breakfast morning. Yeah, what about his own son? Did he's going to get the same situation just liked she had once? "Unnie... Do you still loved him?" Krystal once again, leaving Jessica puckered, silence at her seat. 

Love? 

Yeah, probably... But, for him? It doesn't seems to be so... 

"You're still loved him right unnie.... And that feelings never even fade after all although years had been passed, right?" Krystal quietly whispered while Jessica just listened to her. "I know what you're feeling right now but I don't think I can solve that situation. It's now up to you. It's your time to show your hidden feelings for him, unnie. I knew deep inside you, you still loved him, right? And that feelings kept grew rapidly although of what both of you had been face this all years. But, just this time... Forget all of that, unnie... Listen to your heart, your feelings. I'm sure that things will make better up if you're started moving right now. You don't want to lose him anymore, right? Not for you and also for a baby named Hyun Joon..." Krystal softly said, holding Jessica hands, giving an encourage for her sister. 

Jessica's eyes flickered towards Krystal who was smiling at her. "I'm here, always be your side my beloved sister. What ever happens, remembered I'm here and always been for you. So, don't be afraid anymore, kay?" Krystal added, rubbed Jessica hands then, smiling at her sweetly. Jessica just smiled a bit, feeling a bit courage by her little sister words just now. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

Krystal had gone for work leaving Hyun Joon and Jessica. Jessica actually also had something to do but first she had to wait for someone. It's been 5 minutes late making her wondering where could that person been right now. 

Just then...

The doorbell rang making her a bit surprised. 

"Yeahhh, appa is here!!" Hyun Joon exclaimed cheerfully, jumping up and down. Jessica's lips was smiling a bit. She then walked towards the main door, followed by Hyun Joon who was holding on her flawless, white skin exposed legs. Jessica then opened the door, seeing Jaejoong who was smiling at her warmly at the outside of the hallway, been blocked by the grill door. 

She then smiled a bit at him, opening the lock of the grill then. 

"Appa!!!!" Hyun Joon exclaimed, running towards Jaejoong then. Jessica just let Hyun Joon do by his own since he's going to get time with Jaejoong later. "Anyeong, Hyun Joon~aa..." Jaejoong greeted his own son, kissing his cheeks then. Hyun Joon was giggling, wrapped his arms on Jaejoong's nape then. "Appa, do you miss me?" Hyun Joon asked cheekily, touching Jaejoong's nose with his small fingers then. 

Jaejoong laughed a bit, flashing his white pearl teeth. "Of course, I'll miss you..." he answered, fixing a few tangles of Hyun Joon's hair. He then flickered towards Jessica who was standing, leaning her body on the grill door. "You're coming?" he asked, sounded a bit hoping. Jessica smiled a bit, shaking her head. "Aniya. I've had something else to do, someone that I needed to meet." Jessica said honetly. Jaejoong nodded then, making an 'O' expression although in his heart was a bit disappointed by Jessica's answer. 

"Where you're going? I'm giving you a ride then." Jaejoong asked Jessica.

Jessica seems to be hesitate. "Errr, don't need to. Besides, it's opposite where you're going with Hyun Joon so it's okay. It might cause trouble for you and Hyun Joon." she answered, smiling a bit then. Jessica then left Jaejoong for a while, getting inside the apartmen again, picking up her purse and also her cardigan since she was wearing a sleveless red dress. She then locked up the door and also the grill door before facing Jaejoong again. "If there's anything happened, please call me." Jessica errand. 

Jaejoong nodded then. "Appa, let's go..." Hyun Joon whined, already pulling Jaejoong's hands then. 

Jessica was smiling, bend her body a bit then. "Take care of yourself, Hyun Joon~aa... Be a nice boy just liked mommy teached you, kay?" Jessica told Hyun Joon, smiling and touching his tip of nose. Hyun Joon smiled. Jessica then put her index finger on her cheek, gesturing towards Hyun Joon. Understand of what his mom was doing, Hyun Joon swiftly brushed his lips on Jessica cheeks, kissing her. Jessica smiled then, kissed his forehead then. 

"Take care of him and also yourself." Jessica said, smiling at both of them. 

Jaejoong just smiled, nodding his head then. All of them then took the elevator to the ground floor. Hyun Joon then waved towards Jessica, smiling at her cheekily. "Bye, mommy..." he said cheerfully, smiling. Jessica waved back, smiling at him also. "Take care of yourself, Jess." Jaejoong whispered towards Jessica quietly, giving a peak on her cheek making her a bit surprised. 

She then just looked at both of them disappeared by her sight after Jaejoong drove off his black, shine Lamborghini Reventon out from the aparment area, driving towards the highway. Jessica then walked towards her BMW white car, starting the engine on before she too drove away from the apartment area, heading to place where she's going to meet someone that once saved her life when she just going to give up. 

 

Someone POV'S

I was waiting for someone to meet since that person had text me this morning. As I was drinking my strawberry shake, someone than greeted me, soft angel voice. 

"Hi. Sorry I'm a bit late." said that person, smiling at me warmly. 

My lips then twitched into big smile, hugging that person then. It's been a long time since both of us didn't meet for each other. And totally I missed that person liked a lot! If I remembered back, last I was meeting with this person was couple years ago and then both of seems to be lost contact until this morning this person text me, using different number. 

"Hey!!!! I missed you a lot you know!!!" I exclaimed, letting the person off from my embrace then. 

She seems to chuckle for a while, flipping her hair bit to the back of her ears. "Yeah, me too!!! It's liked a miracle that both of us could meet again! I thought that I might not seeing you again!" she said to me, still coy smile on her face. I nodded, agreed by what she's saying. It's been a very long time and I think almost 2 years that both of us didn't meet for each other. 

Well now, here she still is... Looking gorgeous and pretty just liked before. Her flawless, fluffy white skin. Her sharped almost perfect eyes and also her pinkish small lips. Even me as a woman looking at her with a pleasant feelings wasn't that be for the man, right? Hahhahha... "So, how are you doing now, Jessica?" I asked her, smiling widely. 

Jessica smiled at me warmly. "Well, just liked I used to. Living with my younger sister, Krystal and also with Hyun Joon. Yeah, it seems perfect." she answered for me. I'll just nodded then. "How about you then? Been apart and not contacted for 2 years making me wondered how's you marrige life with Taec..." her soft gaze turned towards me. 

I'll just smiled, feeling a bit blushed. 

"Hummm, everything seems perfect.... And now we're already having one child already." I said honestly, smiling shyly. Jessica looked a bit surprised. "Woahh, jinjja?! Hummm, it seems you're been having perfect life YoonA. Boy or girl?" she asked me. "Girl. Just one year younger than your Hyun Joon. Her name was Jie Eun." I said to her, smiling widely. 

Jessica nodded her head then. 

"You're looked a bit changed you know. Liked a mother apperance for me. But still, beautifull as usual. I might certain that sometimes Taecyeon felt envy looking at you, pretty as always. There must be few men flirting with you?" she asked playfully, smiling. I laughed, nodded. "Yeah, sometimes. That's why Taec seems to be a little over protective with me these days. And also he's been a great father to Jie Eun. That's what made me happy thought. Looking at their relationship." I murmured softly, smiling. 

Jessica seems to be startlef after what I said just now. Her face seems to be absurd for a while before she smiled again only this time it's seems different. "Ohhh... Hurmm, that's great to hear though." she replied, still smiling. "Hurmmm... So, how you're going? You know?" I asked her, giving her a meaningfull look, trying to communicate with her. 

She let out a deep sigh. 

"It's tough. Not liked I wanted about but... Hurmmm, for me I'll just really don't know about it." Jessica answered, shrugging herself. She looked up to smile at me although the smile doesn't seems to be so confident. "You're okay?" I asked her, feeling concerned about. She just pressed her lips together, nodding her head a bit then. 

I smiled at her. Well, maybe she needed some space and time... It's not possible to be changed in a time... It's take time. Sure it is. 

 

 Jaejoong POV'S

"Please... Please.... I'll promised I'll behaved!" 

I pursed my lips, thinking. Well for me, this matter won't be a big deal but I don't know if this for Jess. I felt hesitate. "Hurmmm, why don't you call mommy? Ask her nicely, kay?" I tried to persuade Hyun Joon, patting his head softly. 

Hyun Joon then nodded, grabbed my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, black color. I'll then touched Jessica number, trying to get connect with her. 

At first she didn't answered and it made me a bit worried because I'm afraid Hyun Joon will be a bit disappointed. I called her again, hoping that she would picked it up. Few minutes then...

"Yoseobyo?" I heard her breatheless voice, husky sounded. 

Hyun Joon was excited. "Mommy!!" he whined, giggling by himself. 

"Owhhh, Hyun Joon~aa... Anyeong! How's my baby boy today? Do you have fun?" she asked, sounded a bit panting. Hyun Joon nodded his head. "Ne, appa was so nice mommy! He bought me a helicopter! A big one!" Hyun Joon answered, smiling cheerfully. I was chuckling by myself, patting Hyun Joon head while he was talking to Jessica. 

Jessica was laughing quietly. "Hurmm, jinjja? Well, that's great then..." she replied softly. 

Hyun Joon was smiling, been pleased. "Mommy, mommy... I want to ask you something... Can I stay with appa tonight? Please, please... I'll promised I be a good boy! Promised!" Hyun Joon promised already. "What? You want to sleep with appa tonight? Ermmm, mommy will be lonely then..." Jessica answered. "Please mommy... You had Aunt Krystal right?" Hyun Joon replied then, jumping up and down. 

Jessica chuckled. "Hurmmm, Hyun Joon~aa... Can you give the phone to appa? Mommy want to talk with him for a bit." Jessica requested. Hyun Joon then nodded, passing the phone towards me who was sitting. I'll smiled at him before turned my attention towards the phone. "Hi, sorry for disturbing you at night." I started to talk. 

"Aniya, it's okay. So, Hyun Joon going to sleep with you? At your place tonight?" she asked the question. 

I'll pursed my lips, nodding my head then. "Yeah. Do you mad?" I asked carefully. "Ohhh, no I'm not. It just that I'm a bit worried. I've never seperate with him. All these times, I've been taking him by myself. So it's a bit awkward when he's not been my side, that's all." she replied quietly. "Ohhh, really? Then, you didn't let him stay? I can send him to you, you know..." I spoke to her. "Ahhh, you don't need too! I'm not saying I didn't agreed just telling you the reasons that's all. Well, can you look after him?" she asked me softly, angel voice. 

My lips twitched into a smile. 

"Yes. I'll promised I looked for him, Jess. Don't worry. Besides, he's my own child. How can I let him just liked that?" I replied her, flickered my eyes towards Hyun Joon who was playing with the helicopter that I just bought for him today. "Okay then. What time you want me to pick him up for tomorrow?" she asked again. I was pursing my lips, thinking. "I don't know. Depends on you then." I answered after few minutes later then. "Okay. Well, see you tomorrow then." she murmured then. 

I'll nodded. 

"Yeah, tomorrow then." I repeated back. "Ohhh, before I forgot can you give Hyun Joon a goodnight kiss for him? I'll always did that to him before he fall asleep." she told me, hearing a small chuckle on the phone. "Sure... But, only for Hyun Joon? For me?" I playfully said to her. She was silence for a while and I was afraid if I get over the line. "Well,.. Er-rmm, yeah... For you too then. Bye!" she then quickly hang up making me laughing all by myself. I bet she was probably be redden face now, blushing... 

Hyun Joon then came towards me. "Can I sleep here tonight?" he asked me, hoping. 

I nodded my head then, kissed his forehead. "Of course you can. Now, let get you cleaned first!" I said and with that I swiftly pulled him over my arms, lifting him in one swift. He was laughing cheekily, feeling happy of what I did for him just now. 

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

After cleaned up herself, Jessica then went to the dining area, prepared some breakfast for her and also Krystal who still sleeping in her room. 

She prepared some round waffles, toast and also few bacons. 

Finished with that, Jessica walked towards Krystal room. Her hands knocked her younger sister room few times. Since there was no answer, Jessica opened the door, seeing Krystal who was sleeping soundly on the bed, hugging a pillow in her arms. Jessica shook her head, climbing up to Krystal's bed. 

"Krys, Krys... Wake up! I've had made breakfast for both of us." Jessica said, hit Krystal arms playfully. Krystal rolled on other side, annoyed face. "What?" she mumbled lazily, still not getting up. Jessica hit her with a pillow. "Get up, you lazy! I've had made breakfast for you! Come on!" she said, pulling Krystal hand then. 

Krystal was groaning but then she stood up, walking liked a drunk person to the bathroom. 

Jessica was smiling, walking out from Krystal room then. She went straight towards the dining area, sitting on a chair. She poured some high calcium milk in her glass. For Krystal, she made her an orange juice since Krystal liked to have orange juice for her breakfast. The clock was showing that it was 8:49am in the morning. 

She spread some butter and marple syrup on her waffle, eating it, chewing it slowly in , feeling for sweetness and a bit salty feelings in a bite that she was chewing. 

As she was eating, Krystal came towards her, skipping by herself. 

"Where's Hyun Joon? He still asleep?" Krystal asked, not knowing. She took a seat in front of Jessica, as usual. "He sleep at other place." Jessica answered simply, kept continued eating her waffle. Krystal looked at Jessica. "What?! Why I didn't know about that? Where?!" she asked Jessica, taking a toast and few bacons, putting on her plate. 

Jessica shoved her shoulders. "Well, you didn't asked. Hehhee, just kidding Krys. You already asleep at that time. Besides, he just asleep at a place that you know, duhh..." Jessica made a joyfull face, chewing some waffles in making her looked puff cheeks. "Who?" Krystal asked her again, still dumbfounded, not catching up who was Jessica talking. 

"Jaejoong place. And after this I'm going to pick him up." Jessica answered, drinking some milk then. 

Krystal nodded, eating her food then in silence. 

After finishing her breakfast, Jessica went to her room, picking up her purse and car keys. She then waved a goodbye to Krystal which was still eating all by herself, enjoying her food liked a food monster, hahhah!! :D

Jessica drove her car towards the place that Jaejoong had text to her last night. She didn't knew that Jaejoong already moved to other place making her a bit surprised. It took around 15 to 20 minutes to reach that place though. Jessica was surprised to see Jaejoong's new house or should she said new place. It was just some simple bungalow house and there was a pool too. It was just a bit difference from his old house maybe. Whatever it is, it's none of her business. It's up to him to buy a house or something... 

She parked her car in front of Jaejoong house area. The main gate was locked except for the small door beside it. Jessica walked inside the house area, looking around. She then rang the house bell, standing in front of the house, waiting patiently. Few minutes then, someone's open the door. 

"Mommy!!!" Hyun Joon was yelling happily, smiling brightly on his face. 

Jessica was smiling too, bend down her body towards Hyun Joon. "Hi baby... Do you have good time last night?" she asked Hyun Joon, kissed Hyun Joon cheek. Hyun Joon nodded. "Ne! Besides, appa had cook a special breakfast for me, mommy!" Hyun Joon answered, still brightly smiled. Just then, Jaejoong was approaching both of them, patting Hyun Joon head then. 

"You're early." Jaejoong murmured once he laid his eyes on Jessica, looking a her with warm feelings. Jessica blinked. "Ohhh, did I disturbing or something?" she asked, felt a bit absurd. Jaejoong smiled, flashing his teeth. "No, you're not. I'm just going to let Hyun Joon have his bath first. Is that okay?" he asked, letting Jessica getting inside the bungalow house. 

Jessica nodded her head. "Yeah, that probably fine." she said, smiling. Jaejoong nodded then. "Come on, Hyun Joon~aa... Let's take a bath, kajja~" Jaejoong said playfully, running with him then. Jessica was chuckling by herself looking at both of them, putting her purse on the couch then. Her eyes was wondering all over round the entire house. It seems a bit fancy and luxurious than the old one. It seems to be much more better than the old one. Jessica stood up, looking at the wall which was hanging few pictures and frame. 

There was a picture which showed that Jaejoong with his sister at a place, playing snow together. 

Another picture where Jaejoong with few other people, maybe at some kind of ceremony or something.... 

"You want any drink?" a voice asked her making her jumped in surprised. "Ohhh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you..." Jaejoong replied, smiling. Jessica was frozen for a while before started to act normally back. "Errr, no... I've already ate. Thanks for asking." Jessica answered back, feeling a bit awkward. "Where's Hyun Joon?" Jessica asked, walking a bit forward to Jaejoong who had gone to the kitchen. 

Jaejoong wasn't answered her question first, picking up a bottle of mineral water, poured it into a glass, drinking it. "He was changing his clothe. He been shy with me, doesn't want me to help him." Jaejoong playfully said, flashing a smile towards Jessica who was looking at him. Jessica was laughing a bit hearing his words. "Really? Hurmmm, so weird..." she mumbled under her breathe, turning away then. 

Actually, she can't stand too long looking at Jaejoong. Know why?

Well, that probably because his sleveless shirt which first showed his tight, muscle arms and second his shirt was drenched in wet so that he looked kinda of topless, not wearing anything. Well, for Jessica it's been a while since she didn't see all those things and it was kinda embarrassed her to look all of that thing... Hahhaha, ert thinking! 

"Since when you moved to this house?" Jessica asked, looked at Jaejoong who just standing right behind her. 

He seems to be a bit hesitate, thinking. "Errr, few years... And also month. I didn't remembered it well. Besides, this house wasn't me who bought it. My sister had bought it for me." Jaejoong told her honestly. Jessica nodded, making an 'O' expression. "Ohhh, did Hyun Joon mad-..." Jessica didn't finished her words when suddenly Jaejoong seems to get closer towards her. 

She was feeling nervous and mostly goosebumps. 

Jaejoong was touching her making her froze, not knowing what to do. Second by time, their faces just an inch away from each other. Jessica was breathing heavily, doesn't know how to react. As Jaejoong getting closer towards her, their forehead touched together and when their lips almost touched... Jessica had closed her eyes, just let what going to happen right now...As their lips just got to touch for each other...

"I'm done!!!"

Both of them were startled, hearing for that soft voice. 

Jessica immediately opened her eyes, shocked. She's automatically back away from Jaejoong, blushing red deeply, of course. Jaejoong was a bit blushed too but not much as her. Jaejoong flickered towards Hyun Joon, smiled at him. "You're done?" he asked him, scratching his nape to ease the awkwardness that he felt right now. Jessica just stood there, also felt very awkward right now. She wondered what will happened if Hyun Joon didn't interupted both of them just now... 

Probably busying kissing to each other... Hurmmm, yeah possible... 

Hyun Joon nodded, went towards Jessica then. "You're ready to go home?" Jessica asked Hyun Joon who was holding her legs. Hyun Joon nodded, smiling brightly. Jessica smiled a bit then. "Let's go then." Jessica assured, pulling Hyun Joon hands in her grip. Both of them walked towards the main door followed by Jaejoong behind them. 

"Hyun Joon~aa... Said goodbye to appa." Jessica told her son. 

Hyun Joon then turned to look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong bend his body, kneeling towards Hyun Joon. "Bye appa! Meet you again then!" Hyun Joon said, kissing Jaejoong's cheek then. Jaejoong smiled, kissing Hyun Joon forehead. He smiled at him then. Hyun Joon then ran towards Jessica car which was outside the house aread, carefully watching his steps. 

Jessica turned to look at Jaejoong.

"Errrr-mmm, see you later then." Jessica said quietly, shyly flipping her hair back to her ear. 

Jaejoong smiled, went closer towards her. He then swiftly kissed at a corner by Jessica lips making her eyes fluttered opened in shock, surprised by Jaejoong's doings. "Bye then... Take care of yourself, Jess..." Jaejoong said, smiling at her sweetly. Jessica was still in dazed, just nodding her head, brain not working so well. 

She then walked down towards the gate, went towards her car, feeling something weird growing in her heart...