Chapter 28 : Her Little Secret

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Jessica gasped, pressing her lips together. She then immediately stood up, starting to walk away before Krystal grabbed her arm in hard grip. Gosh, she's so strong!! 

"Don't try to run away, unnie..." Krystal hissed, looking at Jessica. Jessica pursed her lips, snapping her arms hardly from Krystal, almost made herself falling on the ground due to the unbalance. "Leave me!! You don't know what you're talking about!" Jessica replied, high voice. Krystal spun her sister around, pulling her shoulder so that Jessica would facing her. "Why you're acting like this?! Why you're becoming like this?! You know what... You're not the same Jessica Jung that I knew in my life... This is not yourself, unnie!" Krystal complaint, staring at Jessica's face. 

Jessica glared at her sister, releasing herself from Krystal. 

"Don't talk to me if you don't know anything!!" told Jessica, redden face now. She then began to run away and Krystal immediately chased her sister, wanting an explanation from her. "Unnie, wait!!! You need to tell me about it!! How can I know what your problem if you're not telling me about it?!!" Krystal told her, still chasing Jessica who was now climbing the stairs. Jessica didn't answered, she quickly dashed into her room, locking it up. 

"Unnie!! Sica unnie!!! Open up!!!" Krystal said, knocking her door a few times. Jessica shook her head, covered her ears with her palm. "Go away!!!! Leave me alone!!!!" she yelled in frustrated, crying now. Krystal could heard her sister sobbing, feeling worried about her condition. "Unnie, don't be like this... Please, open the door." Krystal said in soft voice now, begging to her. "Leave me, Krystal!!! I don't want to talk to you!!!" she answered behing the door, crying silently. 

Krystal sighed deeply, walking backwards before leaving her sister room. 

Jessica sat down behind the door, leaning her body against it. She wrapped her knees, shaking body. She then hang her head down, crying silently, putting her face on top of her knees. 

 

That Night 

Krystal POV'S

I was eating my dinner, alone by myself tonight. Well, my sister still locking herself up in her room... Hummmm, I wondered how she's doing right now?

Just then, I saw a maid walking passed by me, holding a tray full of food that untouched at all. 

"I'm sorry..." the maid turned to look at me. "Why the food untouched?" I asked the maid. She shook her head, sighed. "Miss Jessica won't eat her dinner. She said she's already full." answered the maid politely. I gasped in surprised, full?!! Had she lost her mind?!! Gosh!!! "Okay then..." I replied, smiled a bit. The maid then bowed to me before walked to the kitchen. I finished up my dinner half, not wanting to eat more. I wiped my mouth with the napkin before walked away, heading to my sister room. I think that she gone too far now... How can she told the maid she's already full if she even didn't came to lunch and also tea?!! Gosh!!! 

I stood up in front of the door, knocking her room a few times. "How many times do I've to tell you?!! I'm full!!!!" I heard she said in high voice from her room. Uh-oh, she maybe thought I'm the maid, hummpphh!! 

I was surprised when I knew that her room was unlocked, giving me chance to enter the room. I tip toed myself, walking inside the room. "Didn't you heard what I'm saying?! I've told you tha-...." I heard my sister caught her breathe, surprised to see me who was standing behind her. This time, I won't let her escape anymore. "What you're doing here... Get out." she hissed me coldly, sitting on the chair, facing the other side of room. "No!" I answered in firm, not backing away now. "Just leave, Krystal~aa..." she told me in quiet voice. I shook my head, walking towards her now. "Unnie..." I began, sitting beside her. I can see that she pretented to sleep now by closing her eyes. 

"Unnie, please don't be like this... Look, I'm sorry of what I've done this morning. I knew I was wrong but... But, I was trying to help you... Helping you erasing the pain that you're feeling right now..." I spoke in soft, comforting voice. "You don't know what you're saying." she snapped me, still closed eyes. I pressed my lips together, trying to be calm. "Please unnie... Just tell me the story, I'll be here, listening for you." I pleaded to her, putting my hand on her thigh. Just then, I was shocked when a single drop of tears fall on my hands. I looked up, watching my sister who crying in silent way. 

"I don't know, Krystal... It's too hurt." she whined, sobbing by herself. I just kept myself, quiet, letting herself to be express. "I didn't know... Isk... That... Love can be so much pain, like this..." she spoke quietly, just like she was talking to herself. "I can't bear this anymore... He... Isk, he left me... I hate him..." my sister told me, crying silently. I grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "Why... Why I'm the one who had to face all this hardness?" she told, wiped her tears with her fingers. I'm also felt pain, not because I'm pity to her but I can't see her in this condition, not be liked herself... 

Then, I see she opened up her wet eyelids. She looked down at me, face somber. "I've never thought... That I'm going to fall for someone there... I'm such a coward person, that always lied about my feelings..." she continued, still sobbing. I looked at her, wiped her tears with my thumb, softly. "Aniyo, unnie... You're not coward. I knew you're such a tough, strong person." I couraged her, smiling at her. I was right at all... She really had a problem that she hide to herself. I was surprised that I was seeing her in pain because of love... 

Then, she slowly stood up, went to her make-up table. She pulled the drawer slowly, taking something inside the drawer. I was gasped when I saw she took out her black book, the one that I'll tried to steal for reading the inside... Kekekke!! She then went to me, still holding the book on her chest. "What is that, unnie?" I asked although I knew what is it. She just sighed deeply, looking sad again. "Well... This was a diary, that I wrote about myself and also him..." she spoke with feelings, smiled looking at the book. I wondered what so special with the book... I saw then she opened the book, flipped some few pages before she stopped. I heard her breathe caugh a while before she lightly pressed her lips together. 

"I wondered what he's doing now, Krys... Did he missed me just like I'm missing him liked hell..." she spoke again, walking away from me. She stood in front of the large window in her room, staring outside view, having her thought alone by herself. "Mostly... Had he forgot about me? Who was loyal waiting for him since the day he gone..." she added, putting one of her palm on the window glass. She looked down, breaking to tears again. "I guessed that... Maybe I'm the one who was stupid enough, loyalty for waiting him... While he, don't know wherther he's loyal or maybe even he had forgot about me, flirting out with other woman... I'm so stupid, right Krys?" she asked me, turning to face me now. I looked at her with sympathy and pain feelings. Her eyes had swollen a bit, too much crying maybe. I stood up, walking towards her. She looked at me with gloomy face, stiffened. 

I pulled her face up, smiling sweetly as I can. "Aniyo, unnie... You're not at all. I was surprised seeing you like this, fight for your love... You're not stupid... Instead, for me you're very kind-hearted person... I'll believe that maybe someday the guy will come to you, hugged you in his arms just like you wanted before..." I told her, smiling. She then pulled me into a hug, crying on my shoulders. "Gu...ma... Gumawo, Krystal... You're very great sister..." she spoke quietly, wrapping her shoulder on my body. I smiled in pleasant way, rubbed her back. But in the same time, I was afraid if I've given her such a waste hope, telling that there might be a chance... I just hoped for praying the guy to come back someday... 

 

The Next Few Days 

No One POV'S

Krystal was a bit happy and relieved looking at her sister behavior which had changed a bit. Well, Jessica now a bit more happier than before, starting to smile sometimes. But, she knew that her sister heart was still in pain and not recover yet. She still remembered her sister words. 

"I'm not going recover this pain until he came back to me, telling that he sorry for what he done." 

Krystal just sighed deeply, thinking of that. Her sister graduation just around the corner, held next week on Wednesday at the College Median Hall where usually graduation took place there. She hoped that her sister can meet that guy during that time, very hoping. If not, she didn't know what Jessica would turned liked... Maybe more suffered than before... Molla... :(

"Krystal!!!" Krystal jerked up, surprised. 

Erica who was standing beside her, chuckling all by herself looking at Krystal expression. Hilarious~~ "Yahhh, can't you greet me more properly?" she asked Erica, looking at her. Erica just shoved her shoulder, still coy smile on the place. "So, how's your living with your sister? I didn't have time to meet her yet..." Erica pouted, nudging Krystal body. Krystal just smiled, flickered her eyes away. "Humm, maybe this weekends I'll meet you with her. But, please... Don't talk anything that might hurt her feelings... I don't want she to be liked before..." Krystal mumbled, pressing her lips together. 

"What do you mean?" asked Erica, confused. Krystal sighed deeply, looking somber now. "Well, my sister... She's in depressed condition right now... Well, if you're just looking by her outside body, nothing wrong with her... But, her heart... She's in pain, after been left by his 'first' boyfriend... Or should I said, her first love..." Krystal explained making Erica gasped in surprised. "So... You mean your sister never falled in love before?" she asked Krystal.

Krystal nodded her head in agreed. 

"Yeah... And that's what I'm worried about... She seem fine but inside herself, she was terrible in pain, disappointed and depressed with herself... She said that only the guy can fix all of that... All she want was to meet that guy... I wondered what so special with that guy..." Krystal murmured quietly, sighing again. "You're never seen that guy? A picture maybe..." Erica told her. Krystal shoved her shoulder. "I don't know but I'll bet he's someone that had a special place in my sister heart... I just hoped he would be back during graduation..." told Krystal, smiled a bit. Erica nodded, before both of them went inside the class.