Chapter 66 : Thinking About Happy Dreams

Love Can't Be Expected

Krystal POV'S

This week I was busying myself helping my sister. I was truly happy and delight when I knew the news from my sister that she said she's going to move into Jaejoong oppa house this end of the month. Well, that's the thing that I liked to hear from her though. And of course I knew that Jaejoong oppa was also happy since he said to me that he was a bit hesitate at first to ask my sister about his opinion. But, he was glad and felt a bit relieved and extremely happy, of course... 

But in the same time...

I can't denied to myself that I will extremely miss my sister. My sister who always been by my side and the one who always there for me when I needed her. And also I'm gonna miss my own nephew which a cute little boy one, Hyun Joon. Although I was a bit upset, I'll still happy for my sister of course. And what the most exciting part is that I've also knew that my sister already had been romantic relationship again with Jaejoong oppa which I think that I might get another niece or nephew... Soon!! ( Hahhahha, what a ert mind I've got!! ) 

Well, I hoped so... 

And hopefully I hoped both of them would get married just liked other couples did! That might be better for both of them since they already looked liked a happy family for me. Hehhehe... 

We had done moved out my sister things a bit and there's still long way needed to go. Whatever it is, don't worry! There's still more time for it. Besides, my sister also said to me that she doesn't want to rush out because she didn't want Jaejoong oppa to be stressed out with this things since he also got his own life to live on. Yeah, I agreed with that one too. But, till now my sister didn't know that I've been keeping a little secret from also from anyone! Including from you all, readers!! Hahahha!! Don't worry! Don't be mad at me okay? 

I'll just had to do it. It's not that I don't want to share with you guys but it just have to wait for a while. Until the right time comes, then I will tell you guys, kay?? Up from now, really sorry, hehehhe!! :D

That night I just finished my working files that supposed to be done today but since I've got a lot meetings to attend, I've had to forget about this one first. Huhhh!! Just then, my sister came towards me, approached closer to me. 

"What you're doing?" she asked me, sipping her drink slowly. 

I looked up at her, giving her a small smile. "Some work to do unnie~aa... So stressfull you know." I answered her, continued my work again. She smiled at me, pulling out a chair, sitting right beside me. "Don't stress yourself too much, Krys. It's bad for your health." my sister spoke to me, soft and warm feelings for me. I looked up at her, raised one of my eyebrows. My sister looked at me in confusion. "What?" she asked me, dumbfunded. 

I smiled at her. 

"Since when you seems to be so caring enough about me?" I asked her, looking at her directly. Her lips turned into small smile, flickered away. "Well, since I've been thinking that I might leave you all alone by yourself sooner." she replied to me, quiet soft voice. "What do you mean?" I asked her, wrinkled my face. 

My sister smiled at me, patted my head then. 

"Krys, by the end of this month... I might not be here anymore, can't be at your side anymore liked I usually did. I'm going away from you, stepping into another new world and that time you have to realized that everything was on your own. And, you have to be such an independent girl." my sister carefully said to me, looking at with soft looking. My eyes blinked at her. "You mean you're want me to be independent woman? Unnie.... You know that I'm not a little girl anymore... Don't worry about me!" I said to her, smiling while shaking my head. 

My sister smiled. "Yeah, I knew about that. Maybe you can say liked that by now. But, what about when I'm already gone later? Would you still going to say liked this? I'm saying liked this because I cared for you, Krys. You're the only one siblings that I had in my whole life and no one can replaced my little sister. I just want you to be a tough person who can handle everything by her own even though no one going to be by her side. By the time of that, you will know how difficult the main point of life really is. You knew what I'm going to mean by all those words. You have to be such a very responsible woman, independent and also you have to be confident and never be afraid by yourself. I don't want you to be turned out liked me, Krys. Who was a coward at first, a person who seems doesn't believed with her own fate, her own destiny. That's why I want you to be more independent that you ever be right now. You understand what I mean, right?" she explained to me long, smoothly brushed my hair with her fingers, looking at me with love, warm look. 

I stared at her long before I found my encourage to speak again. "Yeah I understand.... But, I'll think I pass all those things unnie." I said, confident with myself. My sister smiled, taking a deep breathe. "Yes Krys but don't be too sure. We don't know what challenge we going to face in the future so make sure to be carefull with everything you take. I'm saying here because I've had experience it and I don't want you to feel what I've had felt about. I want you to have a more happy life than I did before and I don't want you to be a person liked me before. You might seeing me right now... But what if someday I'm already married and had moved on from this country? That's why I want you to be the one who you really are. Be yourself, more mature and more responsible in your life. Okay?" she asked me, holding to my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb, warm temperature. 

I nodded my head, smiled at her. 

She then smiled at me, kissed my head then before she hugged me. 

"Remembered that I've always loved you no matter what happens. And I'm here, always for you my sister." she whispered to my ear, rubbing my back plesantly. I smiled to myself, hugging her also. Although in the same time, I felt weaken to myself because after this Jessica Jung would no longer here by my side. She will leave me soon and will go to the one she loved... And that time, I knew I was all alone by myself in this whole new world... 

That night, I was thinking about what my sister said when I'm going for my sleep. She was right after all. She could no longer be my side each time I needed her. Yeah, she might be but no longer just liked before. She also her own life she had to take care on. Her own child, Jaejoong oppa and also her life. It's not liked she just had me in her life. Unless she was much younger just liked few years ago, I might said yes... 

I wondered what will happened after she moved out from this apartment soon? Will I be happy? Or will I going to cry for it? I rolled my body to the other side, repose by my arms. I sighed deeply.... 

And also please remember.... If you were having someone in your heart, don't let him go from your life if you're already felt he was your soulmate of your life... Don't make your love story just liked mine and Jaejoong oppa... We're both had felt bad for it and now we're both promised to each other we're both never going to be liked that again. Besides, Hyun Joon is already here, right? 

Hurmmm.... Should I just blurted out the truth to her?

Besides... Haishhhhh, this is complicated!!! Arghhhhh!!!! I pursed my lips, feeling too much stressfull until I didn't realized when the time I closed my eyes.... 

 

No One POV'S

"Mommy.... When we're going to move to appa house? I can't wait!" Hyun Joon said to Jessica, smiling cheekily towards his mother. Jessica turned to Hyun Joon, slightly smiling at him sweetly. 

She bend down her body, kneeling in front of Hyun Joon who was playing with his toys. 

"Hurmmm, if there's no problem we be moving this end of the month, honey. Are you feeling excited?! Don't worry, only two weeks left." Jessica softly said to Hyun Joon, smoothly played with Hyun Joon small hairs. Hyun Joon smiled happily, clapping his hands. "I can't wait to sleep with appa! Appa was very nice person, mommy! He sing me a song when I'm going to sleep! Just liked you did!" Hyun Joon exclaimed, flashing his teeth. 

Jessica smiled, patting Hyun Joon head then. 

"Really? What did he sang to you?" Jessica asked, looking at Hyun Joon. Hyun Joon flickered his eyes towards Jessica. "Don't know... But, I'll liked appa did that to me. Appa cared for me so much, mommy..." Hyun Joon continuing praised Jaejoong in front of Jessica. Jessica pretended to be upset since Hyun Joon just praising Jaejoong not her. 

"How bout mommy then? Isn't mommy enough for you?" Jessica playfully asked Hyun Joon to see his reaction. 

Hyun Joon smiled, hugging Jessica then. "I'll loved my mommy the most! But, appa nice too! So, both of you must be good for me!" Hyun Joon answered, snuggling towards Jessica. Jessica smiled, feeling a bit absurd of what Hyun Joon just said to her. "Hyun Joon~aa... Do you really liked appa that much?" Jessica asked, flickered her eyes directly towards Hyun Joon face. 

Hyun Joon nodded, not looking at Jessica. "It's been a long time when mommy said that appa was a busy person. Now, appa had time to play with me also! And I'm very happy with it!" Hyun Joon replied, laughing happily, showing his two puff cheeks. Jessica smiled, kissed Hyun Joon cheek then. 

She was surprised to hear from her own child that even himself loved Jaejoong that much. Well, it didn't mean that she didn't loved Jaejoong but she just to shy to show it for him. It's been for a period time that both of them didn't be together liked they used to be before and now with this new improvement in relationship making her seems to be a bit absurd with this current new situation. 

However it is, Jessica can felt now that she was incredibly in loved with him and she possibly want him to know about that. Not because of force or anything, it because it's already been in her heart and her feelings for him never fade away even a bite. That's why she had agreed to herself and determined to be a new person by herself, making a new life for her, Hyun Joon and also Jaejoong. 

She also want to live as a happy family just liked Jaejoong state. Only now, it just needed some time and she probably sured that someday they might reached those points! :D 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

The next few days, Krystal was calling someone inside her room. She was pursing her lips, waiting for the person to pick up her call. Few minutes later, there was a voice from the line. 

"Hello?" asked someone, breatheless voice. 

Krystal sighed in relieved, a smiled curved on her lips. 

"Hi. Sorry if I disturbed you. Are you working right now?" she asked carefully, hoping she wasn't actually. It was a long pause before the voice speak again. "A bit. Why, is there something important?" that person asked, a little concern in his voice. Krystal pressed her lips. "Ermmm, if you have a job right now, it be okay then. I don't want to disturbed you..." Krystal told that person, feeling a bit guilty. 

The person on the line chuckled quietly. 

"No, it's okay. Besides, I'm taking few minutes break right now. Is everything okay? You sounded not okay for me..." that person asked Krystal, a little bit worried heard from him. "Actually, there's something that I want to ask for you but not right now. I seriously didn't want you leave your job just because of me. Maybe this evening? Or do you have something else?" Krystal asked properly, hoping. 

That person was silenced for a while.

"Hurmm, sure. You want me to pick you up or want to meet at some place?" he asked Krystal. 

Krystal pursed her lips. "Don't worry, I'll meet you at our usual place. I'll call you later. Sorry for disturbing you again!" she spoke with guilty feelings. That person laughed breathelessly. "It's okay. Besides, I'm glad to hear your voice Krys. It gave me a new, fresh motivation. I'll meet you later then." that person told Krystal. Krystal was blushing all by herself in her room. 

"Ye-yeah, sure... See you later then." she replied softly. 

"Okay, bye love..." that person answered her, hanging up few minutes then. 

Okay guys, you heard that right?! L.O.V.E!!! Grrrr!! Krystal was feeling a bit nervous of this things! She was wondering if her sister could accepted this things... But then she thought that she already a grown up woman and it's all her right to make her own desicion for her own life, right? But still, her sister probably be a little mad to her!!

Hehhehhe, mianhae unnie~aa!!! 

 

Jessica POV'S

I rang the bell house, waiting in front of the main door. My eyes flickered towards Hyun Joon who was running all around the house area, hugging his favorite Bunny doll. 

Few minutes later, the door opened up, showing his face.... With a towel on his head, hurmmm.... 

"Mianhae. I just fnished cleaning up myself." he simply apologized towards me. I smiled at him as return, shaking my head. Hyun Joon then went passed by me, jumping up and down. "Appa!!!!" he called for him, hugging his legs. I smiled looking at Hyun Joon child-liked behavior. "Hi, little boy! How you're doing today?" Jaejoong bend down his body, smootly fixing Hyun Joon small hair. 

Hyun Joon smiled at him cheekily, kissed his cheeks. 

"Sorry that I've asked you to look for him right now. I should have tell you earlier." I said to him, feeling a bit guilty towards myself. Jaejoong's eyes flickered towards mine, smiled at me warmly. "No need too. Besides, I've already finished my work so no big deal." he answered me, lifting up Hyun Joon in his arms then. 

Actually, Jaejoong wasn't supposed to look after Hyun Joon today but since there just an emergency things that I needed to settle down, I've had to force myself calling for Jaejoong just now, asking for his help although I felt sorry for him since I knew he was such a busy person and probably he been tired after been working hard for today, right? 

"Errr, don't worry... I'll won't be long so it won't burden you. I'll make myself as fast as I could." I told him, still smiling a bit. He laughed quietly, shaking his head. "No need to Jess. Don't rush yourself. Take your time, okay? He will be alright with me... Aren't we Hyun Joon~aa?" he asked Hyun Joon, looking at him. 

Hyun Joon nodded his head, wrapping his arms on Jaejoong nape. 

I smiled then, sighing in relieved. "Okay then. Once again, sorry for troubling you. I shouldn't done this towards you. It made me felt guilty." I spoke in feelings, very honest and straight forward. He just smiled, shook his head. "Don't worry. I'll be fine, trust me." he said, sounded liked promising to me. I smiled, nodding my head then. "Okay then. Hyun Joon~aa... Don't be such a trouble boy or mommy will scold you, understand?" I said to Hyun Joon, firm voice. Hyun Joon raised his hands just liked a soldier did, giving me a salute. "Ai,ai,ai!!" he said cheerfully, smiling at me. I laughed at him, kissing his cheek then. "And please don't make trouble to appa..." I said to Hyun Joon, patting his head then. 

Hyun Joon smiled cheekily, nodding then. 

My lips twitched into a small smile then. I flickered my pupils towards Jaejoong who was looking at me. "Take care of yourself and please don't rush. Just take your time, kay?" he told me, smiling on his face. I nodded my head, tip toed myself to give him a peak at his corner of mouth. Then, I swiftly turned myself from him, feeling myself blushing hard after did that to him. 

I slowly walked away from the house area, went to my car which I parked across the house area. I looked at the house which Hyun Joon and Jaejoong was waving towards me. I waved back at them before getting inside my car, starting on the engine. I drove myself away from the house area, heading to a place. 

The clock already shown around 5:50pm and I knew that I was running late already. I fasten my pace, hoping that I didn't break the road rules, hehehhe... I was relieved to myself when I reached the place I'm going around 10 minutes later which I knew that I've already running late for myself this cloudy evening. 

I parked my car carefully, climbing out from the car, locking it. 

I walked myself to the small cafe that was opened across the parking lot which I parked my car just now. I pushed the door cafe with my hands, ringing the bell that was placed at the top of that door which showing that someone just entered the cafe. I wondered my pupils, looking all over around the cafe until I spotted someone that I very familiar about... With someone else?? 

I pressed my lips, trying to ease away my uneasy feelings, walking closer approaching to the table where the person that I was familiar about sitting there. As I was approaching closer, the person looked up at me, smiling at me with a nervous look? 

"Sorry I'm late..." I murmured, looking at the both person who was sitting right in front of me, across to each other. 

"Ohhh, you already came unnie!" Krystal said to me, smiling at me although for me that smile seems liked a scared smile or something. I just silenced up myself, flickered my eyes towards another person who was sitting across from Krystal seat which was in front both of us or should I said in front of my little sister. I wondered who that person is... 

The person who was sitting across Krystal smiled at me with a warm smile. I smiled back at that person a bit. "Errr-mmm... Unnie. I want to introduce you to this person. He's Nick Darrens." Krystal slightly introduced me to the person who was sitting right across her. The person named Nick Darrens showed me a warm smile, nodded his head a bit towards me. 

"Hi, I'm Nick. Nick Darrens." he slightly introduced himself for me. 

I smiled at him in return. "I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung." I introduced myself towards him. He smiled then, nodding at me. "So.... What brings you up here to call me? Is there something you needed to talk?" I asked towards Krystal although deep inside me I knew exactly what's going to come out later. You think I won't know, Krys?? 

Krystal was smiling nervously at me before flickered her eyes towards the guy named Nick before went back towards me. 

"Unnie... I want to tell you that Nick was my boyfriend... Both of us had been dating almost few months." Krystal quietly murmured, probably scared by my reaction. I was silenced for a while, staring at her long making her looked more uncomfartable and extremely nervous which going to make me exploded to a big hard laugh!!! Kkekekke!!

Then...

"Hurmmm, since when?" I quietly asked her, flickered to her and also the guy named Nick. 

Krystal pursed her lips. Just before she wanted to answer, Nick cut her off first. "On 19th June, around the evening at Sub Ways Park, Thursday." he gave me a very specific date which kinda absurb and surprised me for a while. Hurmmm, wow!! This boyfriend of Krystal seems very serious with my little sister and he also looked kinda fit with her. 

Well, Krystal by my side already jaw dropping, gasped quietly. Yeah, probably she surprised because her boyfriend could even remembered all those things, I mean their first date of meet or something that happened between both of them. 

Impressive! :)

"I knew that it kinda surprised you, Miss Jessica. Even Krystal had told me that she's been afraid to tell you this but since you was her beloved sister, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by neglecting you, not telling you about our relationship. I also knew that it might be new for me and also Krystal since both of us still at young age but I'll promised to you that I'm going to give the best as I can towards the girl I loved and that girl is your little sister, Krystal Jung. I was fallen for her since the first time I met her. That's why I'm asking you for giving both of us chance to make our relatioship more better." the guy named Nick continued on his words and this time I was surprised. 

I stared at him in surprised. 

I was silenced for a while until I found back my voice to speak up. 

"Hurmmm, I was impressice since you been so brave to tell your own true feelings, Nick. And that what made me felt a bit surprised just now. Well, don't worry about me. I'm not a wicked witch who going to bar your relationship with my younger sister. It just that I can't believed that she was meeting someone, a man liked you. I'm sure that you can loved her with your heart aren't you?" I asked him, smiled. 

He smiled at me, feeling a bit blushed. 

"I do and I will always love her." he said confidently, flickered his eyes towards Krystal who was looking away, of course blushing hard beside me. Maybe she was surprised since Nick was bravely said all those things. "Well, I'm glad then. I hoped you promised with your words, Nick." I said to him, firm voice not kidding right now. 

He nodded his head, flashing his teeth towards me. 

"Of course. I'll promised to myself!" he said with a sweet smile on his face. 

I nodded my head then feeling relieved.

See!! What I've been expected was true after all! Huhhhh!! I thought Krystal was going to say something that might frighten me off bu she doesn't!! Well, I'm glad right now that she found her love life!! Kekkeke.... 

You know what guys?? 

Krystal wasn't liked the one you knew! She's very a finicky person and had a very hight taste one!! I've once thought to myself that she might be all alone by herself when I heard her dream or ideal guy list!! I think that no one such a guy that ever exist if they were following Krystal list ideal guy. Liked seriously?! Duhhhh!! 

Whatever it is, I'm happy for her and also for her new relationship!

She isn't a small kid anymore that I've had to forbid or at least she had to ask my permission to do anything! She already a grown up woman who already knew her own future and life. I'm quiet surprised at first when she shyly introduced Nick as her boyfirend since she's not liked that person. I mean liked, maybe this guy named Nick really had changed her real atitude and that might made her fallen for him. 

Anyway, congrats my little sister, Krystal Jung!!!! 

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

After finished with Krystal meeting case, Jessica swiftly drove herself back towards Jaejoong house since she had to pick up Hyun Joon. Although her entire body felt a bit exhausted since she had been driving non stop from the evening and now it already turned dark in night already. How she wished she could just take a nap althought just for a while. 

This time, Jessica drove her car a bit slower since she felt a bit sleepy and it a high risk if she choosed to drive fast just liked she did during the evening. 

Around 20 minutes later ( since she was driving slow! ), Jessica arroved at Jaejoong bungalow house area. She parked her car right in front of Jaejoong bungalow house, not getting inside his area house since she just going to drop by for a while because she just want to pick up Hyun Joon, not staying a night here. 

Jessica strongly made herself to walk straightly towards Jaejoong bungalow house, ringing up the door bell. She leaned her body  at the pole, heavy eyes. Huhhh, she never thought that driving all her time making her felt very exhausted today. Not to mention, she also had many things to do plus with this sudden meeting that Krystal came up to her. 

She doesn't know how many minutes she had wait. All she knew that when someone opened the door, she just went inside without any greeting, sitting on the couch, letting out a big deep breathe. 

"Hey, you're okay? You looked so exhausted." Jaejoong voice heard at her ear. 

Jessica's eyes flickered towards Jaejoong who was looking at her with a worried and concern look. Jessica just gave him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a bit tired that's all. Where's Hyun Joon?" Jessica asked, sounded a bit weak. In her mind, she was only thinking to take a nap even for 10 minutes or at least 5 minutes. She was too stress out after driving non stop and having many things that she already did today and that's why her body seems to be very exhausted. 

Grrrrr, only God knew how she feeling right now!!!

"Hyun Joon upstairs, taking a bath. You're okay, Jess?" Jaejoong asked Jessica again, worried to see her liked dying or something. Her face looked a bit pale and sweating. And her body seems bit stressed out. Even he who had many work at the company didn't looked liked her right now, exhausted, looking liked a dying person in the desert. 

Jessica just nodded, smiled. 

"Go look after Hyun Joon. I'll be waiting here." Jessica quietly murmured, smiling a bit. 

Jaejoong at first felt hesitate to leave Jessica all by herself but thinking Hyun Joon all alone upstairs making him worried also. Feeling heavy, Jaejoong left Jessica all alone in the living room, went to upstairs. Jaejoong went to his room which Hyun Joon was taking his bath at the bathroom inside his room. 

He knocked the door of the bathroom. 

"Hyun Joon~aa... Have you done?" he asked against the door. 

"Aniyo, appa! I'm playing with the bubbles!" Hyun Joon answered happily, laughing all by himself in the bathroom. Jaejoong smiled to himself. "Alright then. After you finished, call for appa okay?" Jaejoong told him. "Ne!!!" Hyun Joon replied. Jaejoong chuckled to himself, shaking his head right and left. He then climbed down the flight of stairs, went to the downstairs to look for Jessica.

Jaejoong was surprised when he saw that Jessica was sleeping, laying her upper body on top of the couch while her feet still touching the marble floor covered by the carpet. His foot stepped closer towards Jessica, approaching her. Jessica was sleeping soundly on the couch, snoring softly, just liked a sleeping princess in a castle. Jaejoong went to her side, kneeling beside her. He took this chance to examine Jessica face closely. 

Her face just liked the same as before, nothing changed much for him. Her white pearl, milky skin. Her sharp small nose and mostly her pinkish cute, small lips which he missed the most. Jaejoong smiled lightly when Jessica hot, warm breathe hitting his face continued. His hand lightly as moth wing, brushed Jessica hair which was covering half of her face. His lips twitched into a smile when Jessica was moving a bit but still snoring as a little baby. She must be very exhausted. No wonder she was looking tired just now. 

Jaejoong felt pitied for Jessica to drive tonight back to her apartment again. He was pursing his lips, thinking of something. He smoothly Jessica's hair with his fingers, feeling her smooth light hair around his fingertips. Just then, Jaejoong heard Hyun Joon voice calling for him. He smiled before stood up, half ran towards his room at upstairs. 

Hyun Joon already wrapped himself, half in his light blue towel which wrapping himself from his waist to the bottom. He looked cute with his hair wet and walking liked a little duck towards Jaejoong. "Appa, I'm done!" Hyun Joon said towards Jaejoong, walking to him while holding his duck yellow toy. Jaejoong chuckled lightly, helping Hyun Joon to wipe himself. 

"Hyun Joon~aa... Do you want mommy to go back to apartment or stay here tonight?" Jaejoong asked Hyun Joon quietly while helping him to dry up himself. Hyun Joon then answered immediately. "Stay here tonight!" he exclaimed happily, smiling at Jaejoong sweetly. Jaejoong smiled then patting his head. "Good boy. Now dressed up yourself, kay?" Jaejoong told him. Hyun Joon nodded his head lightly. Jaejoong smiled, kissed Hyun Joon forehead before getting out from the room, heading to downstairs again. 

He went towards Jessica who still sleeping soundly on the couch, not moving even an inch. She must be really tired, huhhh? 

Jaejoong bend his body down, shaking Jessica body softly. "Sica~aa... Jess, honey... Jess, wake up." he softly called her, shaking her body. Jessica who was sleeping awake suddenly when she felt someone was shaking her body making her yawned delightly, rubbing her face, sleepy face of course. "Huhhh, what? What's going on?" she asked suddenly, thick voice, looking a bit sleepy. Jaejoong chuckled to himself, shaking head looking at Jessica. 

"Cleaned up yourself, Jess. You going to sleep here tonight, kay?" Jaejoong softly said to her. 

Jessica was still in her sleepy mode. "Why?" she mumbled in sleepy way, rubbing her eyes few times, yawning again. "Well, I'm afraid to let you off by yourself driving with your condition liked this... It's a high risk and I don't want anything bad happen to you. And also Hyun Joon." Jaejoong carefully explained to her, hoping she would understand the reason he made her to do that. "Hurmmm, where do I sleep?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, not feeling to talk anymore. She really need a sleep right now. Maybe tomorrow she would be fresh and delight again! Hahhah!

"You sleep in my room also with Hyun Joon. I'll sleep at guest room. Come on, followed me. Come." he slightly said to her, helping Jessica to get up. Jessica was wiggled at first to stand up herself. Fortunately Jaejoong was by her side, helping her to climb the stairs. Hyun Joon was in other room, playing with his toys. Jessica walked into the room Jaejoong opened for her, stumbled her body straight to the bed, feeling sleepy enough today. Jaejoong smiled to himself, went towards Jessica. "Jess, wake up." he ordered her, shaking her body again. 

Jessica was feeling annoyed right now. "What? I want to sleep..." she complained, mumbling lazily. Jaejoong shook his head. "Clean up yourself first then you can go to sleep. Come on, get up!" Jaejoong ordered her and this time his voice sounded more firm. Jessica at first didn't want to but since Jaejoong was forcing her, liked or not she had to accept his order since in her mind she just thinking to get sleep early! Hehhehe!! Finished cleaned up herself, Jessica dressed herself with some clothe that Jaejoong had given to her. 

After that, she gladly threw herself into the comfy, sofy bed, went to her happy land dreams already within in a minute... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

###########

 

Jaejoong was stretching his arms lightly, feeling a bit lazy. He took a deep breathe before staring at few paper works that he needed to check it up since he had an important thing to do tomorrow evening with these all paper works. 

His veins felt a bit lazy and he was stretching himself to get a relieve feeling since he felt ache behind his back, along his backbones. Well, he been sitting on that chair for few hours and now the clock showing 11:53pm, almost to midnight already. Just then, his phone vibrates, showing he got a message. 

Jaejoong picked up his phone, opening his inbox. 

Hurmmm.... 

From : Krystal

Time Received : Tuesday 22/7 23:54

Oppa mianhae for not relpying message! I didn't noticed it before, I put my phone in the room. It's okay if unnie want to stay with you tonight! :)

 

From : Jaejoong

Time Sending : Tuesday 22/7 23:55

It's okay. Sorry for not telling you earlier. Your sister seems so sleepy. Sorry if I troubling you, Krys. 

 

From : Krystal 

Time Received : Tuesday 23:55

No problem! Have a good night, oppa! :D

 

Jaejoong smiled to himself before he was bothered with a soft voice. "Appa..." Hyun Joon was looking at him, holding to his Bunny doll. Jaejoong turned to look at him, opened his arms for his own son. Hyun Joon half ran towards Jaejoong, went to his arms. "Appa, I'm sleepy..." Hyun Joon mumbled, with his heavy eyes. Jaejoong chuckled, smoothly played with Hyun Joon small hairs. 

"Come on. Let's get you to bed. Appa also going to sleep." Jaejoong said, lifting Hyun Joon in his arms then. He then turned off the lamp, closing his work room, walking to his room which just opposite from his working room. Slowly not making noise, Jaejoong turned the door knob, peaking. It seems that Jessica was sleeping soundly in that bed. Jaejoong slowly walked towards the large, wide bed, carefully not waking up Jessica, he laid Hyun Joon down, next to Jessica. He then pulled the thick blanket for Hyun Joon and also Jessica. 

He kissed Hyun Joon forehead and also Jessica. Jaejoong was about to go out when Hyun Joon called for him. 

"Yes, honey?" Jaejoong went back to Hyun Joon. "Appa, why don't you sleep with me and mommy?" Hyun Joon mumbled quietly, looking at Jaejoong with pity eyes. Jaejoong laughed. "It's okay. You just sleep, I'll sleep next to you. Come on, let me sing for you, honey." Jaejoong softly murmured, climbing to the bed a bit, laying beside Hyun Joon which was laying between him and also Jessica. Jaejoong hummed a soft, melodiac lullaby for Hyun Joon until around few minutes later that little boy fallen asleep. 

Seeing that Hyun Joon had fallen to deep sleep, Jaejoong carefully took Hyun Joon hands which was laying on his chest to Hyun Joon side of body. He then climbed out from the bed sneakily, not wanting to wake up neither Hyun Joon or Jessica. He then pulled the blanket up to both of them, covering their body from the cold atmosphere from the air conditioner. 

Jaejoong smiled to himself looking at the two person he loved the most, sleeping soundly right in front of his eyes. He then bend down to Hyun Joon, kissing his forehead, slowly storking his head. Done with that, Jaejoong went to Jessica for the other side, also bending down his body. He carefully brushed Jessica hair apart from her forehead, caressing her flawless, white pearl cheek softly. 

Bending down his body, Jaejoong slowly gave Jessica a small kiss on her lips, laying his lips against her before pulling it off, afraid that she might waking up. He smiled to herself, also gave a kiss to her forehead before turning on the table lamp at the side of the bed. Jaejoong then quietly walked out from the room, closing it quietly made his way to the guest room to get a sleep also for himself since it's already midnight after all.