Chapter 43 : Fun Agenda

Love Can't Be Expected

Next Morning 

Jessica POV'S

When I woke up, my eyelids felt very heavy to open up... 

I whined in pain, feeling a bit sore between my legs. My eyelids fluttered open, staring at the ceiling. I yawned lightly, strecthing my arms and my leg openly, groaned lazily. I rubbed my eyes softly, wrapped my face with my palm, sighing. I sat up on the bed, searching around... There was no one in that room, and I was completely alone in the unfamiliar room for me... 

Where is he?? I looked around at the messy bed, wrinkled everywhere. I hold for the comforter, covering my body. I then reached out for a shirt, maybe he's shirt... I wore it to my body, climbed down from the bed. My legs felt a bit pain but I managet to walk carefully, slowly taking step by step. I'm kinda felt ashamed to myself since I was wearing a clothe that just right above my thigh, really short one shirt. I walked out from the room, looking for him. 

"Joongie?" I called for him, slowly walking around, searching for him. 

I then went to the kitchen, to search for him... Where he had gone? Don't tell me that he left me already?! I gulped, tried to ease away the negative feelings. I couldn't find him in the kitchen, feeling nervous now. I then carefully made my way, climbing the stair went to the upstairs. "Jaejoong? Where are you?" I asked out, feeling completely frustrated now. Did he left me alone?! How could he?! After he took my vignit-... Aishhhhhh!!

I turned to seach in a few rooms at the upstairs, not finding him at all. I sighed in frustrated, feeling annoyed now. I tried to calm myself, finding a way to think about this. I then went to downstairs again, pursing my lips. Where did he gone? His car is still here... That's mean that he's not going anywhere but... He's nowhere to be found... Hummm...

Suddenly, a pairs of arms slightly wrapped my petite waist making me screamed in terror. 

"Hey, hey... It's me... Shhhh..." his silk, honey voice sounded in my ear, coaxing me. I sighed in relief, breathe normally. He chuckled, tighten his grip on me, ducking his head on my shoulder, kissing my collarbone. His kiss sent me a shiver, rushing my blood through my veins, went through my body. "Where u're been?! I've been looking for you!" I asked him, pouted, sounded upset. He smiled, breathing on my shoulder, smelling my scent. 

"I went to buy some food. There's a stall near this house resident. Why? Did you felt afraid been all alone?" he asked softly, pressing his lips on the hollow of my nape, making my heart thumped steadily. He then trailled down to my colarbone, giving me wet kisses along my collarbone making me limp by his soft touch. His hand was touching my thigh, caressing it softly, upper and down with his fingers. I shut my eyes, tried to hold my moan. 

He then moved on, wrapped on my petite waist with one of his hands, securely tightens with him. His hand then creep to my stomach, touching it softly with his hands, creeping on it. "Jae..." I murmured his name, feeling a bit shaky voice. "Hmmm..." he responded, ignoring my call. His hand lightly liked a moth wing, brushed my hair, hugging from behind, smelling my scent deeply. 

"Why u're dreessed so tempted? Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked, putting his face on my shoulder, snuggling to my nape. I slightly smiled, agreed with his words. The clothe that I was wearing was his shirt, completely short after all. This shirt just above my thigh, almost showing my upper thigh, hehhehe... Besides, this shirt was fixed to the person body who wear it... Since I was not wearing bra, so that... Hummm, my was a bit shown, grrrr~~ So embarrassing!! 

He then kissed me again, on the cheek this time. His hand slowly lossen his grip, letting me away from his hug. He turned to look at me, brought my hands to his lips, kissing it softly and tenderly. "Go changed yourself... We can eat breakfast together then." he ordered to me, my hair lightly. I pouted at him making him chuckled cutely. "What I'm supposed to wear later?" I asked him, confused. He then smiled, patting my head. Just the way I loved him to do that!! "I'll handle that. Just get yourself clean, okay?" he softly told me, caressing my cheek then. 

I slightly nodded, bringing up my toes a bit to reach his lips, kissing him with a quick kiss. 

He then smirked, pinching my puff cheek lightly, kissing it few times. I laughed with his doings, feeling completely pleased of what happened between us...

 

No One POV'S

Krystal and Erica was having breakfast together at a cafe. Krystal ate a plate contain with scrambled eggs with toast while Erica having a plate consist of few toast and omellete. 

"I wondered my sister awake or not at this time..." Krystal muttered, chewing some toast. Erica looked up, sipping her hot latte drink. She then wiped with the napkin properly, clearing . "Why? What you mean?" asked her, biting some toast. Krystal smiled, grinning. "Well, my sister is a very unique person. I don't know how she did it but, for me it's quiet unique for a normal person liked us..." Krystal answered, smiling. 

Erica smiled lightly. "My sister, usually she won't wake up early if that day was holiday or weekends... But, if that day was a work day, she probably would awake early, surprising me. At first, I thought she locked the alarm clock but she tell that she just awake suddenly. That's what made me weird... She really unique!" Krystal exclaimed, smiling warmly. 

After eating their breakfast, both of them then made their way to Erica's nephew house, Kim Jaejoong. It's kinda weird when Jaejoong was a Korean person but Erica was an English person. Maybe that they had blood mixed or something liked that... Erica parked Jaejoong's car at the main lawn of the double storey house, right next to the other car. 

Both of them walked to the door, ringing the door bell. 

Few minutes later, someone opened the door. 

"Uh-oh, u're here!! Come on, get inside." ordered Jaejoong, smiling warmly. Erica smiled so did with Krystal, walking inside the house. Both of them then sat on the couch. Krystal was wondering around, looking for her sister. "Jessica upstairs, she'll be here in few minutes." Jaejoong suddenly answered, crucify Krystal wondering. Krystal made an 'O' expression, nodding. Just then, Jessica went down the stairs, walking towards them, smiling warmly. 

"Ohhh, u're both here?! So early..." Jessica murmured, combing her hair smoothly with her fingers. 

Krystal then smiled meaningfully. "Why? Is there something we're both intterupting?" asked Krystal, smiling playfully. Jessica suddenly turned into blush, redden face. "Ani-aniyo!! Not liked that. Just asking!" she answered, glared at Krystal a bit. Jaejoong then chuckled, understood of what both of them talking about, hahhhha!! 

"Actually we're here to suggest something... Since today was holiday, why don't we're all went somewhere?" suggested Krystal, smiling meaningfully. Erica turned to look at her, confused. Since when Krystal and her talked about that? "We did? When?" asked Erica suddenly, looking at Krystal dumbfounded. Krystal shoot a meaningfull look at her, nudged Erica hand. 

Erica then nodded, smiling. "Oh, yeah... Yeah about that..." she said, stammered. 

Krystal then smiled, looked at Jessica and Jaejoong. "So, what do you think?" asked her softly. Jaejoong looked at Jessica, staring at her. "Emmm--mmm... Well, if you said so... Why not?" she said, smiling sweetly. Krystal nodded then, smiling. "So... When we're going?" asked Jaejoong later then, breaking up the silence. 

"Uh-oh, this evening. I want to take my sister somewhere first!" Krystal exclaimed, standing beside Jessica. "To where?" asked Jessica, confused. Krystal turned to look at her, smirked. "Someone for siblings liked us!" Krystal answered. Jessica looked at her curiously, filckered away then. 

 

Later On 

Krystal POV'S

"Exactly, where we're going?!" my sister asked me, crossed her arms on her chest. She pouted cutely, looking at the view outside through the window. 

I smiled lightly, feeling funny to see her that way. "Aigoo, unnie~aa... Don't be mad! You will get older sooner!" I , sticking my tongue towards her playfully. She turned to look at me, glaring at me sharply with her eyes. "Aishhh, this kid!!" she exclaimed furiously, making a hummpphh. Hhehhehe, serve her right!! I'll loved to a lot, hehhhe!! 

Then, the taxi that we rode stopped at the pathway, where many people was walking on it, passing through. I paid the taxi, getting out from the taxi followed by my sister. The taxi then drove away and I slightly walked, standing beside my sister who looked a bit cooler than before. 

"Unnie, unnie... Can I ask you something?" I asked her, looking at her then. 

She then flickered towards me, puckered. "What is it?" she asked me in quiet voice, smoothly made her hair with her fingers. I then smirked, went to her ear, whispering something. "You had with Jae oppa last night, right?" I bravely asked her, looking at her face which now turned redden, blushing a lot. 

I chuckled, trying to hold my laugh. 

"Yahhh, why u're so ert and ?!" she scolded at me, tried to hide her embarrassement. I then crack up to a small laugh, feeling funny to liked that. Hummm, even if she I didn't asked her about that, I knew she did that with Jae oppa. Want to know why I knew it?! Hehhehhe... No!! It's not liked I spyed on them last night! 

Well, the secret why I knew was.... Jeng, jeng!! When we're both in the taxi just now, when my sister was looking at the ouside view through the window, the wind was blowing, letting her hair flew away following the wind rythm. And that time, I accidently saw a deep purple mark right behind hollow of my sister nape. Although the mark was a bit blurry, but I can still clearly saw it. Maybe my sister was trying to hide it after all, hehhehe!!

That's why I knew both of them doing-... Uhhmmm, you know what, kekkkekek!!

We're both them went inside to a shopping mall where I'm heading for today. I want to have a shopping time with my sister since today we're all going to spend time together... Maybe going to the amusement park will be great, won't it? Yeah, probably... :D

I dragged my sister along to a shop where many beautfiful dreeses were sold. We're both entered the shop, greeting warmly by the worker shop, smiling at us sweetly. I then went to a section, where the cute mini dress was shown at that rack. I turned to look at my sister who was at the other corner in the shop, looking at the dresses. I then picked up a dress, went to my sister. She then turned to look at me confused look. "What?" she asked me dumbfounded. 

I smiled at her, grinning. I then gave her the dress, pushed her into the fitting dress, telling her to try it on. I patiently waited at the outside fitting room, fixing my eyes at a few other customer who was busying doing their own things, whatever... None of my concern!! Hummpphh!! Few minutes then, my sister came out the room wearing the dress that I've gave to her just now. The dress was kinda cute on her, a bit! ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/321291/321291_in_l.jpg ) I pursed my lips, shook my head then. This dress won't suit if u're going to having fun! This dress if u're going to prom, duhhh!! 

My sister then went inside the room again, changing to her clothe she wearing just now. She then stepped outside from the room, looked at me meaningfully. "Actually, what u're doing to me?" she asked, annoyed tone. I smiled at her. "Nothing... I just want to spend time with you unnie... It's been a long time since we're not having sibling time together. Can you just follow me today? Please... Pretty please..." I pleaded at her, blinking my eyes few times, showing my puppy eyes with innocence face. 

It worked when my sister laughed a bit, shook her head few times. "Hummm, yeah... Then, what you want me to do now?" she asked me, looking at me. I pursed my lips, smiling. "Nothing, just having some shopping time with you!" I extremely said in excited voice. She turned a small smile, chuckling to see my childish behavior. 

She then changed to another dress, very simple one. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/310478/310478_in_l.jpg ) It's kinda suits her well... That would be takken! I smiled, buying for the dress for her then. We're both then went to shopping other items trully about clothe. My sister was very fanatic to clothe... No wonder she became a successfull fashion designer and also model in one time!! She's very a hardworking person, hehhee!!

I think that we spent our time at the mall about 2 hours maybe... Both of us then took a taxi, riding to our home feeling exhausted and tiring walking around so much today. 

 

That Evening 

No One POV'S

As been planned that evening, Jaejoong and Erica came to pick up Jessica and also Krystal. Jessica was wearing very casual that evening same with her younger sister, Krystal. 

Krystal took a seat beside Erica at the backseat while her sister took the seat beside Jaejoong at the fron seat. 

"So Krys, where we're going actually?" asked Jaejoong, starting to drive out from the apartment ward. Krystal smiled then. "Ummm, oppa... You know where Pacific Park, right?" Jaejoong nodded his head lightly. Krystal smiled, grinning. "Then, drive us to there... We're going to have some fun today, hehheh!!" Krystal said, flashing her white teeth. 

Jaejoong just chuckled so did with Jessica who was smiling wider, grinning. 

The journey took about 35 minutes to reach there. Since Jaejoong was driving a bit fast, they reached at the park in only 30 minutes. It was a bit hard to find the car park since today was holiday, many people visiting this park today. "Oppa, oppa... Why don't we're both queue for buying the tickets first?" asked Krystal then. 

Jaejoong nodded then, smiled at her. Krystal and Erica then get off from the car, walking towards the main entrance to buy the tickets for four of them. Fortunately Jaejoong found a car park and it was near to the main entrance, what a coincidence!! Both of them then climbed out from the car, walking side by side. 

"You know what... U're looked liked a boss wearing this spectacles." said Jessica, gesturing to Jaejoong's black sunglasses, smiling at him. Jaejoong chuckled lightly, taking off his sunglasses then, hanging it on his brown leather jacket. Jaejoong then slightly took Jessica hand, walking with her hand by hand towards the main entrance. They both them met up with Krystal and Erica who was waving at them, standing near to entrance. 

"Woah, oppa... U're holding hands with my unnie? How can you?!" Krystal asked him, pretended to be mad. Jaejoong just shoved his shoulder, smirking. "Why? U're jealous?" asked him playfully, taking the ticket from Krystal. Krystal just grinned, shook her head. Of course she won't be jealous, instead she would be very happy to see her sister smiling happily right now!!

All of them then went to amusement park, standing at the front of the entrance. There were many people that time, looked very crowd and packed!! "Woah, this would be fun!! Yeahhh!!" Krystal shouted, happily excited now. Jessica crack into quiet chuckle, funny to see her excited little sister. Krystal walked with Erica, wondering around the big amusement park that was located near to the Pacific Ocean. This is great!! 

Jessica walked with Jaejoong, linked her hands with her, leaning her head on his bare shoulder, feeling pleased. Both of them went to a few stalls where games were playing on. "Joongie~aa... Do you want to ride that?" asked Jessica, showing to a ride named Sea Dragon. That thing looked kinda a pirate ship, swinging around by 180 degree... Not bad, huhh? 

"Wae? Do you want to ride it?" Jaejoong asked, turning to look at her. 

Jessica pursed her lips. "Yeah, I'm felt kinda too... But, I'm afraid of height. I don't think I can hold about my phobia of height." she said, smiling innocence. "Well, if u're want to ride it, why don't we try it? It looked fun though..." Jaejoog said, trying to comfort her, patting her head. "Hummm... I'm afraid..." she snitched, looking a bit nervous. 

Jaejoong smiled, rubbing her back pleasantly. "It's okay, I'll ride with you together." he said, smiling at her. Both of them then queue up to ride that thing while Jessica feeling goosebumps now.... Kekkekke!!

Krystal and Erica were walking around together, linking arms. 

"What should we play, Krystal?" asked Erica, looking all around. Krystal pursed her lips, shoved her shoulder. "I don't know... But, I'm sort of felt hungry right now." Krystal blurted out. Krystal and her sister didn't took their lunch, thinking that maybe they would eat together later. "Ohhh, really? Then, why don't we buy some food first? I'm also felt a bit hungry." Erica replied, dragging Krystal to a few food stall. 

There were some food stall that sold food and drink. Krystal then bought 2 hotdogs and a drink of soda. Erica bought a small sized french fries with milkshake drink. Both of them then went to a corner, eating their food hungrily truly for Krystal who was feeling hungry. 

Jaejoong looked at Jessica pale face, felt pity towards her. He rubbed her back few times, trying to calm her body. Jessica felt a bit dizzy after riding that ride just now. Her mind just liked became puzzle for a while. She felt regret for not shutting her eyes when they rode that thing before. 

"U're okay, Jess?" Jaejoong asked softly, brushing Jessica hair back to her ear. 

Jessica nodded lightly, covering with her palm. She felt liked to vomit but... Hummm... Jaejoong then dragged Jessica away from the crowd, brought her to a corner. He then cupped Jessica face, looking at her pale face. "I should't let you rode that thing, look at you now... Hmmmm..." Jaejoong murmured, looking somber. Jessica tried to smile although her smile was weak and unconvincing at all. "An-aniyo... It's great, just that I'm feeling bit dizzy. Don't worry." she answered him, touched his cheek softly. 

"U're waited here... I'm going to buy something for you." Jaejoong said then, smiled at her lightly. Jessica looked at him confused. "Where u're going?" asked her, seeing Jaejoong already made his way. "Don't worry, just wait till I'll back." he answered, disappeared through the whole crowd. 

Jessica pursed her lips, sitting on the bench alone by herself. Her hair was blowing, swaying away following the windy wind. She looked at the view of the blue, calm Pacific Ocean. She can heard the sound of wave, bird chipping flying together at the perfect sky blue. 

But then...

"Jessica?! Hey, what u're doing here? Sitting alone by yourself..." asked someone. 

She then turned around, seeing a person that she very known. "Uh-oh, Taecyeon~aa... Aniyo, I'm with someone." she replied, smiling weakly. Taecyeon then looked at her. "Where's u're friend?" asked him, staring at her. Jessica smiled a bit, brushing her hair cross her forehead. "Going buy something to me. Don't worry." she answered, flickered to search around for Jaejoong. 

Taecyeon then slightly took seat beside Jessica, almost touched her shoulder. 

"Aren't you cold? Here, took my jacket." Taecyeon said, offering, smiled at her warmly. Jessica smiled back, refuse his bid politely. "Emmm, it's okay... Thanks for your concern." said her, felt uncomfartable and uneasy right now. She nervously waited for him at her seat, hoping that he showed up right now. "Really? You don't want it? You might catch some cold later." told Taecyeon, still trying. 

It such a coicindence that he met her at this park. At first, he thought that he was looking at a wrong person but then when he looked at her from a nearer view, he just realized that was her. A girl that had took his heart, hoping that she would noticed it someday. 

Jessica flickered away, felt very uncomfartable when Taecyeon was staring at her deeply, unblinked at all. She pursed her lips, trying to calm her nervous feelings. "Ohhh, Taec? U're here?!" a voice then greeted both of them. Jessica looked up, finding Jaejoong brought 2 can of Cola. Taecyeon smiled, nodding his head. "Yeah... I'm kinda bored so I went here. Why didn't you told me that u're going here too?" asked him, grinned. 

Jaejoong chuckled. "Well, you didn't asked about that." he replied, walking towards Jessica then. He then passed one of the can towards Jessica. Taecyeon who was watching felt a bit jealous but he seem to be calm, controlling his jealousy. Jaejoong then looked at Jessica who's now looked a bit fine than before. "Thanks." Jessica said, smiling at him warmly. Jaejoong nodded, turning to Taecyeon then. 

"U're alone, Taec?" asked him, opening the Cola can. 

Taecyeon nodded. "Jae... You came here with-... Mmmm, Jessica?" he asked, curious to know. Jaejoong who was sipping his drink stopped. He then nodded lightly. "Yeah, I came with her today. Also with her younger sister, Krystal and my niece, Erica." he answered, looking at Taecyeon. 

Taecyeon was surprised when he heard that. Why would Jaejoong came here with Jessica and her little sister? Did both of them had made a meeting or something?? "Where's Krystal?" asked Taecyeon then. Jaejoong shoved his shoulder, pursed his lips. "Molla, we're both seperate with her and her best friend when entered this park. Maybe riding something." he said, sipping his Cola again. 

Jessica then nudged Jaejoong shirt, looked at him. "Can we go now?" she whispered through , enough for Jaejoong to listen for it. "It's great to bump with you, Taec. I'll be going now, bye." Jaejoong said, shake hands with him. He then walked with Jessica closer, touching shoulders together. Taecyeon who was looking widen his eyes when he saw Jessica linked arms with Jaejoong tightly, putting her head on his shoulder. 

Taecyeon felt crashed, didn't believed of what he just saw... Is it true or it just imagination for him?? Arghhhhhh!!!!!