Chapter 18 : It's Not The Right Time

Love Can't Be Expected

Krystal POV'S

I was sitting on my bed, reading a book that I brought here. 

Then.....

"Mianhae for disturbing you." said my older sister, smiling at me. I smiled at her back, closing my book. "What's up, sis?" I asked her softly, flashing my teeth towards her. She slowly sat at the edge of my bed, looking at me. "I'm going for a while... Maybe I'll be late. Do you want to use the car?" she asked me. I pursed my lips, thinking about that. 

"Emmmm, where u're going, unnie~aa?" I asked her, looking at her angelic face. She seem shrugged, thinking. "Emmm, meeting my friend. Actually, I've got a few other works to do also." she said, smiled a bit. I nodded, leaning on the bed. "Gwenchana, it's okay. Besides, I'm thinking that maybe I'm just going to stay indoor for today... My feet still hurts because of yesterday." I answered her, making both of us chuckling quietly. Yeah, how can I forgot about that 'funny' moments that happened yesterday... My sister and I went to shopping for hours!!! GOSH!!! I didn't realized how much time we spend for shopping until I noticed I got bruises at my feet, stupid feet!! 

"Okay then, I'll prepare some food to you... Who know, incase you hungry or something." she replied, stood up. 

I nodded, watching her dissapeared from my room before continuing my reading. 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica looked herself from the mirror reflection, spinning herself a few times. She chuckled to herself, flipping her hair back to her ear. She grabbed her purse, turning off the lamp in her room. 

"Woah~~~" Jessica stopped, froze at her place standing. 

Slowly, she turned around, finding her younger sister looking at her up and down, a few times. "Unnie~aa... You're going a date or something? Wearing like this?" Krsytal asked, chuckling looking at her sister appearance. Her older sister looked very stunning and gorgeous with her cute angelic style.   

Jessica scratched her nape nervously, hoping that Krystal didn't suspected anything. "Where u're going exactly, sis? Tell me!!" asked Krystal excited, smiling even bigger. Jessica smiled innocence, thinking. "As I told you, Krystal~aa... I'm going to my friends, you know my friends at my college. They asked me to join them." said her, flipping her blonde hair nervously. 

Krystal looked at her sister suspiciously. 

"Okay then, you can brought me too, right?" asked Krystal making Jessica eyes widen. No way, little girl!!! "Errrr, you don't have too... Besides, I'm also going to discuss some of my assigments, it will be boring... I'm sure you don't like it." convinced Jessica, pat Krystal shoulder a few times. "Okay, I've got to go!!" said Jessica immediately then, avoiding from Krystal 'police question'!! She quickly walked to downstairs along the staircase. "Don't wait for me, kay!!" said her before shutting the main door. 

"Thank god..." Jessica mumbled to herself before went to the garage. 

She started the car engine, heading away from her house. Jessica drove to the 'place' that she heading today. She glanced at the watch, hoping that she won'e be late. She didn't like if she kept someone else waiting for her, it's bad you know!! 

Jessica parked her car opposite of a cafe, locking it up. She safely crossed the road using the zebra-crossed road. Slowly, Jessica pushed the cafe door, walking inside the cafe, looking for someone....

 

Jessica POV'S

I was greeted by one of the cafe worker. She seem a friendly person, smiling warmly to me. 

"Can I help you miss?" she asked me politely, still smile. I shook my head lightly, smiled back at her. "No, thanks for asking." I answered politely. The worked then nodded, still giving a warm smile before left me alone. I looked around, searching for the person that I supposed to met here. Am I too early or too late?? 

Just then, my lips turned to a small smile, grinning. 

I silently walked towards a corner, chuckling. I stood behind a person who was reading a book while drinking acup of hot latte on the table. Maybe this person didn't noticed me behind... Although I'm feeling a bit hesitated, I carefully lean a bit forward to the person, pecking the lips softly. "Sorry, I'm bit late..." I murmured quietly. He chuckled, taking my hands to his grip, bringing to his lips. "I knew u're already arrived..." he told me, kissing my hands. I smiled shyly, ducking my head on his shoulder. Maybe he knew when I was talking to the cafe worker just now...

"Have a seat." he said to me, opening an empty seat beside him. Silently, I sat beside him. 

The reason why I won't bring Krystal here because you knew why... I'm meeting him right now. It's been a few days I've not met him and I started to feel miss and a little pain because I didn't get to see him lately. He said that it wasn't the time to tell anyone around them. Let the time tell them as he said. 

"You're want drink?" he asked me, making me awake. 

"Uhmmm?" I turned to him, dumbfouded. He smiled, a beautiful angel smile. "I'm asking if you want drink, I want to buy it to you." he told me again. I smiled shyly, ashamed to my behavior just now. "Sure. I want the same drink that you drank." I told him. He then nodded, stood up before went to counter to buy drink for me. I looked at the book which he read just now. It seem liked he really fond to read. I noticed that before I think. I wondered how many books he can read... He just like Krystal, liked to read such a thick, long story book. Unliked me, I don't really to this type of reading. I just liked reading liked magazine or just something like that. But sometimes, I'll also read this kind of book. 

He then came back a few minutes, carrying a tray. He smiled warmly, putting a cup of latte in front of me on the table. I was surprised when he also bought a few sandwiches for us. "Gumawo." I said to him shyly, looking at him. 

"How's your holiday?" he asked me, studying every my movement now. 

I looked up at him, smiled a bit. "Emmm, pretty great. Nothing interesting... Just doing some girly stuff, spending time with my younger sister that's all..." I answered him quietly. He smiled. "I wonder how's your younger sister looked like?" he guessed to himself. I shoved my shoulder, doesn't know how to describe my younger sister Krystal. 

"Well, her face a bit difference from me... Mostly, people would be surprised to know that both of us siblings because our face doesn't looked like too similiraty. One of her behavior, she really liked to tease people..." I told him, chuckling remembering Krystal's playfull action. GOSH!! He seem laughed of my talking about, flashing his teeth. "It seem that you're pretty close with your little sister." he explained, brushing my hair. I'll liked... "Yeah, we're both just like depending to each other. She stayed my back while I'm stayed at hers... She's the one family I'll really loved my family..." I murmured quietly, smiling. 

He smiled, playing with my blonde hair, twirling in his fingers. 

"I'm glad..." he said to me after a long time. 

I looked up at him, smiling. "Well, at least you're had someone to be with if I'm not with you..." he simply said and now making me confused. "What you mean?" I asked him, gulping. He smiled, taking my hands into his grip, softly... "I don't want you be alone if someday.... I'm not here for you anymore... At least, you're had someone to be with, leaning on your shoulder, sharing your problems." he continued, staring deeply into my eyes. I looked back, feeling a bit nervous of his words. What does he mean by that?

He brushed my hair lightly, looking at my face now. 

"Promise me, will you?" I nodded quickly but in the same time felt a bit regret. What if he's asking me to forget about him and start all over?! Oh god, I'm surely can't do that!! No even possible!! "Promise me that you're be a good and tough person even when the person that you're really loved had gone by your side..." he mumbled, caressing my cheek softly with his warm temperature hands. I looked at him, tracing his face with my fingers, carefully. 

"You're okay?" I asked him later then, feeling a bit scared. He told me all this thing showing like he's going to leave me in the future...

He smiled, chuckling. "I'm fine... I'm just saying that because I don't want you to be sad in the future then... Your tears are too precious to me, Jess..." he added, smiling. I smiled to him, pecking to his corner lips. He smirked when I did that to him, brushing the tip of his nose to mine making me hard to breath when he did that. Our faces almost touching to each other, liked he's going to kiss me...

"I'll loved you." he quietly mumbled, leaning his forehead against mine. 

I was gasped when he said those words to me. If I remembered clearly, this is the first time he told that he loved me. He loved me just liked I felt to him... I smiled shyly, looking down. I then felt his lips on my forehead, warm and soft feelings.... 

 

At Jessica House 

Krystal POV'S

I pursed my lips, still feeling curious. 

I can't even concentrate on my reading at all!! I knew that Sica unnie hiding something from me. She's never been acting like this kind of behavior before, not even in San Francisco... I wondered what had she been through here... 

Feeling full of suspicious, I decided to do a little 'investigation'.... Hhehhehehe(evil smile)!! 

Silently, I walked slowly to my sister room, opening the door, peaking into her room. Mianhae, unnie~aa!! >_<

I walked into her room, feeling amazed on how big is her room. I wondered how much money did appa spend for this bungalow, so jealousy!! Forget about that 'jealousy' thing, I've got an important investigation to do... I'm sured there's something I can find here.... First, I went to her make-up table, looking in the drawer, searching for anything that maybe looked suspicious towards me. I sighed deeply, feeling disappointed because not finding anything that I need to know!! I continued walking to her wardrobe, opening the slide door. 

"Wow!! How can sis had so many pretty clothes?!" I mumbled to myself, eyes widen looking at all her pretty clothe, shoes, bags and eveything that she had. She's really lucky because got a personal live to be live on!! Huhuhuhu~~ I continued searching at her clothe and every spot in the huge wardrobe. I looked under her clothe, searching in the drawer, almost everywhere!!! I hoped she didn't noticed that her wardrobe in mess, kekkeke!!

Just then, I opened a small drawer at the bottom on the third slide door. 

DANG!!! Hehehhehhe~~ I smiled to myself, picking up a black leather cover thick book from the drawer. I took the book, went to sit at the edge of her queen size bed. Slowly, I opened the book, smiling to myself reading of what my sister wrote. 

~ Jessica's Life Time ~

I turned to the first page, reading of what she wrote. 

It's been a few days since I'm here, in a new town... Opppsss, mistake!! City, what I mean!! ^_^  For me, it's pretty great here. The college, house and alos my super fantastic car!! Gumawo, appa for all of this!! I'll also had made some new friends and all of them seem pretty nice and also talkative escpecially, Yuri!! Taeyeon doesn't seem to talk too much... But, I'll liked her style. She looked cute and gorgeous for me!! Enough with that, my class also doesn't seem boring it just that.... Humppphhh!! That stupid, crazy, maniac arrogant person guy!!! I hate him, badly!!! Grrrr~~~

But I've had to admit that he looked handsome though, and I can't denied about that. Although he had a cold, fierce aura but it seem to attract to know him. Hahhaha!! So crazy am I!!! :P I've never someone that was perfect like him... His flawless, pale skin.... His well shaped nose, curved jaw. Everything to him just be too perfect just liked he kinda some god-creature that sent by heaven to this world.... But, although his appearance seem perfect but his behavior was really bad or should I said out of service!! I hate him, hate, hate!!!! Arghhhhh!!!

I smiled to myself, reading of what Sica unnie wrote. She's really funny!! How can she praised someone but in the same time feeling hate to him?! Aigoo, unnie~aa!! You're so weirdo!! 

I continued reading her stories until one page seems to distract me to read it carefully. 

Okay, so I'm writing today because.... Hummmm... Okay, Jess!! Take a deep deep breathe, control yourself, girl!!!

I think that... Hummmm, okay... I think that maybe I was falling for him, seriously I'm feeling... I've never felt like this... Liked, liked... Liked I was eager to see him in the class, to talk to him desperately... To get touched by him, maybe in my dream about that... But, it's like... Uhmmm, I don't know... Is this it was like been falling in love? Just like the others people feeling?! Are they felt like the same way I did too.... I don't understand of what I'm feeling right now... Is this what just like Krystal told me?! Falling in love completely sweet just like feeling like in a heaven!!! Yeah, maybe that too... 

Enough, Jess!!! Stop all this nonsense!!! Wake up!!! How can you fell in love for someone jerk like him?! Think about it!!! Just wasting you time, Jung Soo-Yeon!! Don't you remembered?! What the main aim you came here?! To finished your studies and grab your oppotunity to realizing your ambition, remember that!! Stop thinking of this stupid feeling!!! That's what you should do... Yeah maybe... I'll should stopped thinking this, huh?? Forgetting my feeling just like that... Hummmmm, so hard... 

I was gasping when read what my sister wrote!!! What the hell?!! She had falling to someone?!! Who is he?!! OMG!!!! My sister had grown up!!!! Hahhahah!!! This getting interesting!!! I turned to other page but it just blank... I wrinkled my forehead, feeling confused!! Where the rest?!! She's stopped writing or what?!! Aigoo, Sica unnie!!! I let out a grumble, feeling not satisfied!!! I was about to close the book, putting it back until....

A picture dropped from the book.....