Chapter 34 : Flight To London

Love Can't Be Expected

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

I combed my hair smoothly, let it fall making a curtain to cover my face a bit. Krystal was still sleeping in her room, maybe tired since I saw ner nagging because of too much paper work that she had to do. 

I've had to go to the company today, to meet Taecyeon. He said that he needed me there since he want to talk about a few important things and also the fashion week that I've had to go for a few weeks in London. It must be very important event huhh?? I looked simple that day, not wearing too much clothe. 

I already left some food for Krystal in the kitchen. I went to the ground floor, taking the lift. I walked to my car, unlocking it. Then, I drove my car to the company, listening to the radio. 

The road doesn't seem too busy since it was weekdays. Although it was weekdays, but still I've had to go to the company since I've got many things to do. I reached the company earlier than I thought, it must be because I was driving a little fast since there were not too many cars at this early morning. 

"Morning, Miss Jessica." said one of the guard, raising his palm towards me. I smiled warmly, also raised my palm at him. I went into the company using my worker card. The company was quiet since it was weekdays. It's kinda get me shivering since I was completely alone in this company. I sat at the hallway, waiting for Taecyeon since he's not here yet. 

Just then, a dark blue car came to the company area, parking the car beside mine. I was curious to see who the owner is since I've never seen that car before. Maybe it's Taecyeon... Who else could it be?  Just I want to see the owner of the car, my cell phone ringing and it was Krystal. Hummmpphhh!! 

"Hello?" 

"Unnie!! Where are you?!" Krystal asked me, sleepy voice. I let out a small chuckle, stood up, walking away to talk with her. "I at the company right now, wae?" I asked her back. "What you're doing there? Wasn't today was weekdays? Why you had to go there?" she asked me again, yawning. 

I smiled to myself, shook my head. 

"Errrmm, I was supposed to meet Taecyeon today. He told me that he's going to say something important and also about the fashion week that I've had to attend. Don't you remembered? I've think that I had told you, Krystal~aa..." I told her. She let out a small chuckle, laughing quietly. "Yeah, yeah... I remembered but I was sleepy when you said that to me. You're going tonight, right?" she asked me.

I nodded my head. "Hmmm..." I responded. 

"Okay then, I want to sleep again. I'm feeling exhausted, bye unnie!" Krystal said before hanging up on me. I shook my head, smiling to myself. I turned around, surprised when someone was standing behind me. Due to that, I'll almost tripped but fortunately that person caught me by my waist, wrapping around it. "Uh-oh, I'm sorry..." I said in embarrassed way, quickly stood up from that person. 

That person looked at me. "Why you're here? Shouldn't you be at home right now? It's weekdays, right?" that person asked me softly, maybe surprised to see me here. "Yeah... I should, but Taecyeon want to meet me today. He said that he want to tell me something important. What you're doing here?" I asked him back, confused. 

He smiled, a lovely angel smile. "Ohhh, I want to meet him too. I wondered where he is right now..." he answered me, looking at his silver watch on his wrist. I looked at him, examining him. He looked smart with his outfits, looked like a masculine, high charisma one. His almost dark black hair looked suits with his face, milky white. Looked like a person with very high ego. 

We're both stayed in silence until I saw Taecyeon was in rush, walking to the glass door. "I'm sorry I late guys!" he told us, looking exhausted. "It's okay. We're both just arrived by the way." the person answered, smiled at Taecyeon. Taecyeon nodded, asking both of us to follow him. Three of us then went to his room which at the third floor. I was impressed seeing how big is his room. 

"Take a seat both of you." said Taecyeon, gesturing to a long black couch at the opposite of the room. I went to the couch, taking a seat. The other person took a seat beside me, smiled at me. I smiled back at him. "Okay... Errrmm, well since you're both already here, maybe I should tell about the fashion week to you, Jessica~shhi..." Taecyeon said, looking up at me with a warm smile. I nodded, smiled a bit at him. 

He then passed me a file which contains some papers inside it. I think that it might be the schedule for the fashion week. "Those are the paper work and also the schdule of the fashion week event. You're will going with him later." Taecyeon told me, pointing to the person beside me. 

I stared at him in shocked. 

"Him?" I asked again. Taecyeon nodded. "Yeah, him. Why? Is there a problem?" Taecyeon asked me. I slightly shook my head, looking down. "Okay, here's for you one Jaejoong. Sorry that I forgot to post to your company. I've been a little busy here with all of these works." Taecyeon said, giving the same file to Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong smiled, receiving the file and turned to open it. "You're both will take the flight tonight, 9:15pm. I hoped that you're both won't be late if you don't want to miss the flight." Taecyeon playfully said to both of us. I just slightly smiled, pressing my lips together. Jaejoong then stood up, looking at Taecyeon. "Okay then, I've got to go now. See you later, Taec." he said, hugging with Taecyeon as a man hug. 

He then turned to look at me. "I'll see you tonight, Jess." he told me, smiling at me. I nodded, smiling a bit at him. He then walked out to the door, losing from my sight. "Okay, Jessica~shhi... There's a few things that I want to tell you." Taecyeon began, went to his table, to look for some file. I sat there, ready for what he's going to say later. 

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

Jessica walked with Krystal, who want to accompany her to the airport tonight. Both of them then saw Jaejoong who was sitting near to the cafe of the airport. 

"Anyeong, Jae oppa!" Krystal greeted him, smiling while waved at him. 

Jaejoong looked up, finding both of them. "Ohhh, anyeong Krystal~aa..." said him, flashing his teeth towards her. Krystal then took a seat opposite with Jaejoong while Jessica sat beside him. "So, how long you will going, oppa?" asked Krystal, played with the flower pot on the table. "Maybe 2 or 3 weeks, depend." he answered, slightly smile. 

Krystal made an 'O' expression, nodding. "Can I ask you something?" Krystal added, looking at Jaejoong. 

"Sure." he said, smiled. "Can you buy me some gifts? My sister won't buy it for me! So stingy!" Krystal said, sticking out her tongue to Jessica who was now glaring at her. Jaejoong let out a small laugh. "Hummm, sure. Everything to you, my little sister." he replied, patting Krystal head lightly. 

Just then, an announcement was made telling that all the passengers to go to the departured room since the flight will be taking off in few minutes. Jessica and also Jaejoong stood up, made their way to the departure room while Krystal following behind. "Take care of yourself, Krys. And please... Please watch for the house, don't mess it!! Or else, you know what I'm going to do!" Jessica said, warning to her younger sister. Krystal just ignored, pretending didn't heard about it. 

Jaejoong who was watching just smiling looking at both of them. 

Jessica then hugged Krystal, kissing her head softly. "And please, also be nice to my car, understood?" Krystal nodded, making a salute towards Jessica. "Yes, unnie!" she said, smiling playfully. Jessica just smiled wider, holding her laugh. She then walked to the departure room, checking for her passport. 

Jaejoong looked at Krystal who's now looking at him meaningfully. 

"I hope you will used this time to remember her back, oppa. I'll bet it's gonna work, trust me." said Krystal confidently, smiling at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smiled a bit, patted Krystal head. "Yeah, hope so, Krystal~aa... I'll see you around and take care of yourself." Jaejoong said, smiling at her. Krystal nodded, waving at him. Jaejoong then smiled, waved back at Krystal before following Jessica into the departure room. 

Jaejoong and Jessica, both walking, climbing the stairs to get on the flight. 

There were only some people in that flight since it was the 1st class of the flight. Both of them sat next to each other. Jessica was sitting next to the small window while Jaejoong took a seat beside her. 

"Welcome to all flight passengers. We will be taking off to London and might be arrive there the next morning. Hope all of you enjoy with this flight, thank you." said one of the stewardess. 

The flight then took off in a few minutes. 

Jaejoong turned to look a bit at Jessica who was looking the sky blue, white cloud through the small window beside her. 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

It was midnight that time. Most of the passengers had asked to the stewardess pillow in low, quiet voice. I looked around, seeing that a few lights had been switched off, lightning up the dim lights only. 

I'm also felt a bit sleepy since it was already midnight. I turned to look around, seeing that Jessica was already sleeping soudnly, hanging up her head. I felt to chuckle seeing how head moved. Once went to the front and then to left and also right. I bet she must be  in a deep sleep, snoring softly. 

Feeling pity towards her, I pulled her head toward me, putting on my shoulders. 

I then smiled to myself, staring at her angelic face. 

She doesn't changed too much. She just the same liked before. Her face, her rounded small shaped eyes. Her puff flawless cheek, a little reddened. And mostly her pulm, red baby pink lips. I miss her so much. I knew that I was wrong when I left her but I didn't have other choice that time, Jess... I've had to for the sake of your life. 

You don't how regret I was feeling when I left you... I knew how much you had to suffer just because of what I did to you... I'm so sorry, Jess... If only I could rewind the time, I won't be leaving you all alone by yourself. I'll always be by your side when you're needing me... 

I brushed your hair, different when I saw you for the last time. Now, your hair had turned to brown, light brown color. I smiled to myself seeing how peacefully you're sleeping now, snoring softly on my shoulders. 

I don't know if you can remembered me back, Jess... I'll really hoped that you can remembered me back... I want to be with you back, to be the one that you loved. If only that would happen, I'm sure I'm very happy about it.