Chapter 67 : A Leaving Soon Date

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Krystal POV'S

I peaked at my sister room which already seems to be cleaned, so super clean for my view.... 

Almost liked there's nothing inside her room except for the big, brownish wardrobe also a queen size bed at the center of that room. Almost forget her make-up table where she usually she loved to see every day. 

Huhhh....

I will miss all of these things when I'm seeing it all over again for my entire life...

"Hey... Why you're looking somber? Cheer up!" my sister soft voice heard to my ears, putting her fingers under my chin, holding up my face so that I can looked her in those two pairs of eyes. I tried to force myself for giving her one last smile but it seems the smile was unconvinced at all. Liked a fake one! My sister smiled at me, flashing her white teeth. "Krys... Don't be sad... It's not liked I'm not here for you anymore. Hey, you can visit me anytime you want, right?" she told me, rubbing my back pleasantly. 

I pressed my lips, nodding my head a bit. 

Yeah, what she said was true but.... 

Doesn't it seems liked I'm such a nuisance when I did all of that... Besides, my sister also had her own life, her ownself that she needed to look for. It wasn't liked I'm the only one person which existed in her world! Duhhh!! 

"I'm going to miss you unnie...." I whispered sadly, somber face looking at her. 

She chuckled breathelessly, holding both side of my face with her hands. "I'm also going to miss you, my little sister. Don't be sad. It's hurt my feelings seeing you behaving liked this. And also it made me to think again wherther this is the right choice or not...." my sister replied, smiling at me. I smiled a bit, shaking my head. "No need to unnie. You're doing just great, all went smoothly. Don't ever think about that twice, kay?" I answered her, tried to give her a best smile of myself. 

Just then, the door bell rang....

Making me sighing deeply....

It's time. 

My sister, Jessica took me over my shoulder, walking me towards the main door, rubbing my shoulder softly. She then opened the door, smiling at the person who just rang the bell. I'll also smiled at that person, showing my happy face although I'm feeling a bit sad inside my body. 

"I'll be going now, Krys. Remember what I told you, kay? And please look after this house, don't be such a lazy girl!" she advised me off, touching the tip of my nose. I'll nodded my head, smiling a bit at her. "Sure, unnie! I'll do it for you, don't worry!" I replied to her, smiling. She nodded then. "Well then, until we meet again. If you need anything, just give me a call. It doesn't mean I'm moved out, I'm also moving out from your life, right? I'm still your sister." she told me, patting my head then, making my hair turning into a mess!

I snapped her hand, sticking my tongue playfully towards her. 

She laughed quietly at me, kissing my cheek then. "See you then, Krystal. Take care yourself." my sister said once again, pinching my cheek playfully before laughing all by herself. I stood by myself at the door, waving at her and also the person beside her, smiling on my face. In time, both of them disappeared from my sight, leaving me all alone at that time, blinking to myself. 

I sighed deeply, pursing my lips. 

There she goes...

My beloved sister already officially moving out from this apartment, going to live in a same house with Jaejoong oppa. Yes, I admitted to myself that I'm feeling a bit upset for that but after all I'm also happy for her. It just that I'll still can't believed towards myself that my beloved sister had already gone from my side, it was liked she just vanished out from my life for a bit. 

I'll missed her behavior that sometimes I felt it annoyed me with! Hhehehhe!! Her nagging problem which sometimes I'll really hated to hear that! Her caring and responsible side that always made me respected her as a very elegant, brave and tough woman in a time. Her sensitive and childish side that sometimes she showed up for me which made me laughed. All of those things I'm going to miss it! It just liked the situation that had been potrayed many years ago was back to my mind when the time I remembered that I'll still a crude little teenager that seeing her moving away from our hometown to South Korea. Yeah, I remembered that truly because I was feeling very upset at first since I'm going to lose her from my life. 

But, it doesn't seems that I can't have a perfect life without her...

It just that I've used to had someone by my side that always take care on me, responsible on me just liked my sister! I don't know if I didn't have any sister liked her, I could be such a neglected daughter in my busy family.... 

Well, that thing could happened for me! Trust me! 

 

Jessica POV'S

Along this one week and few days, everything went smoothly.... 

Hyun Joon, my little boy.... Well him, hurmmmm?? He always be a naughty little person who always loved to be with Jaejoong. Since we're both moving here, he always sticked with him and sometimes didn't even cared about me! Hahahha!! Although I'm feeling a bit upset but I've always think positively. I don't want anything bad thinking ruined all of this that it took such a effort to get it! 

Maybe Hyun Joon was happy because he at last can get knowing with his own father which he really wanted to meet couple years ago. 

I'm not going to forbid or make anything that can get between both of the. It's time I've had to let him know Jaejoong deeply so that he knew what his father really is. It's sure enough he got lied from me all these times. And I want to redemption all those guilty things that I've mistakely made to him... I want him to have happy life after this with me and Jaejoong by his side. 

He needed both of us for his growing days.... That's why I've been thinking it's time to let of it go...

Forgive and forget. 

That the thing that I've been hold on. When you learnt to forgive everything around you, trust me you will easily forget about everything that your passed with. Usually your dark past times, that the things it's hard to forget right? But, at least I'm trying my best to repair my own mistakes. :) 

Okay then.... What else?? 

Ahhhhh!!! Forget about something! You guys must be wondering how's my life and Jaejoong keep going?? 

Well.... Err--mmm, hurrrmmm.... I'm also sort of lost my words to say.... Or to talk! It's not liked we're both having fight or something.... Everything just went great, even smoothly that I've ever expected. Jaejoong seems pretty nice and he seems to get closer to me... It just that, I'm thinking that I'm the one who was problem here. It's not liked I didn't liked it or something but... There's still part in my body that still confused by my ownself...

It was liked there's still a single part that still confused about my feeling for him. 

I don't know what's wrong with me actually.... Yes, I admitted that myself still loved him. It just that, hurmmm.... How to tell you guys exactly?? It just that sometimes I felt that I'm not sure with myself, with my feelings that I've supposed to have. Only that  85% in my body still loved him as much as I do but I can't find another 15% of love that I've been looking for these times. That 15% percent seems to be disappeared away and I don't know how to find it back... 

Yeah, I admitted that Jaejoong particularly really taking care of me and Hyun Joon. Even myself can't even denied it. For me, he's been a really good father for me and also Hyun Joon. Although sometimes he was busy with his office working hour, he never forget to spend time with my Hyun Joon and sometimes he also asked about me. Even though he was tired after been working, he never refused to play with Hyun Joon or spend time with him even though I knew deep inside his body he was very exhausted. That's why sometimes I poor him. I was once thinking to get a work but he forbid me to do it. He said that he just want me to keep taking for Hyun Joon. Besides, his job is more than enough to afford on their living. I knew about that because well his company was also one of the successfull company in the world, no wondered... 

It was late at night and it almost midnight at that time.... 

Hyun Joon just fallen asleep just now in his room after been playing all single time today. I was laying on the bed, reading a magazine, waiting for him to come back. Actually, he already got back this evening but he went out again tonight, saying that he had a very important meeting with few clients... Poor him, I bet he was exhausting right now, right?? I'm also feeling sleepy at this time but I don't want to be rude so I'll just have to wait for him to return. I'm sure he will return in few minutes around... 

I don't know what time was it but my eyes slowly opened when I felt someone touched my cheek. 

I was laying on the bed with one arms under my head. Hurmmm, I'll must be sleeping just now then. I rubbed my eyes, feeling a bit blurry for my sight view. "Just continued to sleep, Jess...." I heard a voice telling me to. I turned my head around, seeing that Jaejoong was across the room, hidden by the door wardrobe. I yawned sleepily, covering my mouth. "What time is it?" I mumbled sleepily, looking at him although that time I didn't seem him clearly with the dark atmosphere... I can't see anything clearly... 

"1:40am in the morning. Don't worry, just sleep. I just want to clean up myself first." he answered quietly, sounded exhausted for me I think. I pressed my lips, seeing a sudden light from the bathroom before it went all dark again. 

I breathed myself, feeling curious. I picked up the magazine that I read just now, putting it on the shelf. Then, I climbed myself back to the bed, pulling up the blanket to cover up my body which was shivering itself. I don't know how long I've been waiting for but then my eyes pierced once again by the sudden light coming from the bathroom. I waited in the bed patiently although my mind telling me to sleep already since I felt my eyelid already feeling very heavy! Few minutes then, I can felt there was a movement on the bed, showing me that maybe he's already inside the bed, getting read to dreamland... 

"Err--mm, urmm.... Jae??" I whispered his name quietly, turning my body towards him angle. 

"Hurrmmm??" he responded, sounded sleepy. 

I pursed my lips, thinking wherther I should continued with my question. "Mmmmm, nothing..." I replied back then, takken back. Maybe I just should let him rest first. He must be really tired even I think I can felt what he's feeling right now. Sleepy, exhausted and of course tired.... :( 

"What do you want to ask about?" he suddenly sounded then, turning to look at me then. I shook my head. "Nothing. I'll tell you in the morning then." I answered him, smiling by myself in the darkness. "In the morning then..." he repeated my words then, turning his back towards me again. I rolled my body towards him, shifting myself closer towards him. 

My hands then swiftly hugged him from back, sniffing his scent. He was stiff from my sudden doings I think because his sudden frozen body telling me about that. I'll just let myself behind him, hugging himself before I drenched into a deep slumber sleep. 

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

Jessica was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her, Hyun Joon and Jaejoong who still asleep in the room at upstairs. He must be very tired and sleepy since he was back almost to 2am in the morning. Poor him...

"Mommy!!!" Jessica who was slicing some fruits stopped her work, turned her head over her shoulders. 

"Hurmm?" she responded, looking at Hyun Joon who was walking towards her into the kitchen, holding on to his Bunny doll. "Where's appa? I want to play with him..." Hyun Joon whimper at Jessica, somber face. Jessica's lips turned into small smile, hold on for her work, went to Hyun Joon, kneeling in front of him. "Appa sleeping right now. He's tired, honey... Maybe in the evening??" Jessica answered, fixing Hyun Joon clothe.

Hyun Joon pursed his lips, shaking his head, not looking at Jessica. Sulking probably...

Jessica smiled, pulling Hyun Joon in her arms then. "Hyun Joon, honey... Listen to mommy okay? Appa was tired, he had many work yesterday. You can play with appa in the evening. Maybe he will bring you somewhere." Jessica told Hyun Joon, playing with his small hairs. Hyun Joon still sulking by himself, not looking at Jessica. 

"Hurmmmm.... How bout mommy buy you an ice cream then?" Jessica tried to persuade Hyun Joon. 

Hyun Joon still pretending to sulk although he wanted that ice cream badly! Because he loved ice cream so much!!! "You want an ice cream?" Jessica asked, pulling Hyun Joon face up so that she can looked into his eyes. Hyun Joon nodded his head slowly, still somber face. Jessica smiled then, kissed Hyun Joon cheek. "Okay then, what flavor you wanted?" Jessica asked Hyun Joon softly. 

"Strawberry..." Hyun Joon mumbled quietly, still in sulking mode. 

Jessica smiled then, patting Hyun Joon head. "Okay then, let mommy finished making breakfast first and then you get your ice cream kay? Go play with your toys first, honey..." Jessica prompted to Hyun Joon, kissing his entire face making him squeeky a bit. He then walked off from the kitchen, went to the living room. 

Jessica shook her head, sighing a bit. 

She then continued her work to do breakfast, as fast as she can. Jessica didn't want Hyun Joon continued to be sulking today. She knew that Hyun Joon probably missing to play and spend time with Jaejoong since it's been three days he been busy. That's the thing she wanted to ask Jaejoong last night actually but it seems that he was very exhausted so she just forget about that thing. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

After done preparing the breakfast, Jessica then drove herself to the nearest convenience store to buy ice cream just liked she promised to Hyun Joon just now. Hyun Joon was excited knowing that his mother going to buy something that he really loved about!

Jessica parked her car across the store, locking it up and put in for some coins into the car park paid tax. 

She then held Hyun Joon hand in her grip, carefully walking across the road to go to the convenience store that located across the road where she parked her car. Jessica pushed the door with her hand, entering the store then. 

Hyun Joon was all excited in the store, currently half ran to the ice cream section. Jessica laughed breathelessly, following Hyun Joon then. Hyun Joon was jumping a bit, tip toing his feet since he couldn't reached enough for the ice cream. Jessica smiled then, helping him to look further by lifting him up by her hands. 

"Which one do you want?" Jessica asked, flickered her eyes towards Hyun Joon.

Hyun Joon was liked in dilemma, looking at many flavor of that ice cream. He was looking all over the flavor, thinking. "Errrm, I want that one! This one and also that!! And this one!!" he said, pointing here, there and everywhere. Jessica laughed quietly. "Nope! You can only have 3 flavors honey. No more than that." Jessica told Hyun Joon, looking at him.

"Please mommy!!!" Hyun Joon pleaded, making his cute, sympathy face. 

Jessica shook her head, pointing up her fingers to three showing that only 3 flavors he could pick. "Or else, you not going to have your ice cream." she said playfully then. Hyun Joon quickly shook his head, agreed then. "Okay then, I want that one the most! And also this two!" he said, pointing to strawberry flavor first and then rainbow before vanilla one. 

The worker then pick up the flavors that had been choosed by Hyun Joon, putting it an average size round cup. Hyun Joon then happily ate his ice cream with the plastic spoon that given to him. Jessica paid the ice cream before went out from the store, holding Hyun Joon hands to cross the road which seems to be pretty busy now than before. 

Both of them then crossed the streets before getting inside the car. 

Jessica started the engine car, ready to drive her car back to Jaejoong house. Before she started to drive, her cell phone rang then. 

She picked it up then.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Hey, where are you?" a voice asked her then.

Jessica's lips turned into a small smile. "I'm on the way back to the house. I was out, buying something for Hyun Joon. Is everything okay?" Jessica asked, starting to drive on. "No, there wasn't. I was worried when both of you were not at home. It's okay then." he answered her. "Don't worry, I'll will arrived in few minutes." she replied him back.

"Okay then. See you later." 

"Right, later then." Jessica answered, hanging up the call then. She then drove carefully, back to Jaejoong house back. 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

That night, after having dinner I was in the room, looking at the night view from the balcony, feeling the breezy windy air. 

I looked up at the sky, seeing the bright stars and the over shadow moon, all around in the night dark skyline. 

Just then, I heard the door room been closed quietly across the balcony. I didn't turned around since I knew who was that person is. I heard foosteps coming closer towards the place where I'm standing right now. 

"So.... What do you want to tell about?" her quiet, low soft voice heard to my ear. 

I turned to look at her, leaning my body a bit at the balcony, seeing herself standing just across me. I took a deep breathe before I took her hand which was locked by her body side, standing liked a little army in front of me. I can felt how cold her skin was, don't know wherther it because of my touch or the temperature was cold enough to her since her clothe just exposing her skin. Grey shorts and light yellow sleveless top. He can see clearly her black bra underneath that yellow top. How distracting...

"I don't know how to talk to you but...." 

I silenced myself, letting her questioned by herself.

It was a long silence before she spoke up. "Bu-but-but?" she asked, sounded curious and impatient. 

My pupils stared down towards her with soft and warm look making her looking blushing a bit. "There's something I want you to know." I slowly said, making her still wondering what I'm going to say. Yes, I knew! I was playing with her mind, you knew.. It's called controlling mind actually! She was pressing her lips, trying to get patient maybe. 

"What? Just say it to me..." she whispered at me, looking at me with impatient eyes. 

I smiled at her a bit. With a deep breathe, I spoke at her then. "I'm leaving you with Hyun Joon soon within than one weeks. There's something coming up at my company and I've had no choice to avoid it." I calmly said, looking at her all the time. 

Her expression was totally surprised by the time I said those things but she quickly flickered her eyes away, trying to cover it which it made me smirked secretly... Great... "Err--mm, where to?" she asked few minutes then, trying to control her voice which seems to be sounded a bit raspy for my ears. "I don't know... It's depended on. One week is the most early I think. I don't know how long it takes to settle all this case down." I said to her, serious face. 

She nodded then, pursing her lips. 

"When you're going?" she asked me, looking at me then. I don't know wherther I'm the one who was dreaming or did I see crystal clear, something liked teary in her rounded eyes. "Emmmm, this Thursday. And that's mean the day after tomorrow then." I answered her, leaning myself against the balcony. 

She pressed her lips, smiling a bit then. "But-.. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she asked me again, sounded a bit disappointed. 

I sighed then, looking at her. "At first, I thought that this things might made you worried and I was thinking at first that maybe I don't want to tell you because I afraid you might be worried. But, when I think again, you also had right to know about these things. Soon or late, it doesn't even matter." I seriously replied to her, serious face. 

"Ohhhh..." she responded, fallen face and expression. 

"I'll promised that I'm going to try my best to work on this problems. But, I can't certain you the exact date when this going to be over. And by the time, I hoped you taking care yourself and Hyun Joon also along my absents... I knew you can do it." I said to her, putting my hands on her shoulder, rubbing it. She just smiled a bit, looking down at the floor, nodding her head a bit. I smiled in agreement  then. 

"Where's Hyun Joon?" I asked her.

"Errr, he's right at outside. Probably watching his cartoon movies." she answered quietly then. I nodded then, walking away from her, getting out from that room...

She probably didn't know it but....

When I got out from the room, I was holding a smirk on my face, smiling secretly.... ( wink! ) 

 

 


I knew this is not important but just as a sharing...

Maybe one of you guys might needed it!!! :D

When you free or needed anything liked posters or something just go to this website!! 

------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/305773/otaku-chan-an-anime-graphic-studio-anime-graphics-poster-request-resources

Make yourself free to do any request or anything you want to do!!! No need to forced yourself kay, just as a sharing ones!!

Sharing is caring right?? Ohhhh, I'm also such a promoter, ahhahahh!!! :P 

Bubye!!!