Chapter 64 : As A One Happy Family

Love Can't Be Expected

Jaejoong POV'S

After finished eating my dinner, I went to the living room, switching on the television, picking a channel to watch. 

But, the television seems not to be so interested for me to watch it. 

I then made myself towards my room which was at the upstairs. I picked up my phone, climbing down the stairs carefully then. I sat myself on the long couch again, calling for someone. 

My lips pressed in tight when I couldn't reach the person that I was calling for. 

I tried to call that number again, hoping that the person could pick up this time. Few minutes then, the line then connected. "Hello?" a breatheless voice asked from my phone. I was chuckling a bit, trying to control my laugh. "Yoseobyo." I greeted politely then. "Ohhh, ne... Yoseobyo... Err-mmm, sorry I'm late. I just running to my room to pick up my phone." that person told me, a bit panting on the line. 

My mouth made an 'O' expression.

"Ohhh, jinjja? I'm sorry that if I'm disturbing you, Jess." I said casually.

She was laughing breatheless that time. "No, gwenchanayo... I've already done by the way... Ermm-mm, is there anything you want to talk?" she asked me then, awkward voice. I smiled to myself, trying to ease the awkwardness that might filled up between both of us. "Yeah. Hurmmm, do you have anything to do tomorrow?" I made myself straight forward, nothing to hide on. 

She was silenced for a while, thinking maybe. 

"Nope, why?" she asked, sounded a bit curious. 

"Well, I'm sort of hoping that I want to take you out." I bravely made myself to ask her although inside myself it was just liked risking myself to jump in a boil, hot water! She sounded a bit surprised. "Uh-oh... Where to?" she asked me few minutes later. "Er--rrr, not sure yet." I said, puckered face. She was chuckling after that. "Errrm, what time you want to meet?" she asked me then. 

I was feeling relieved that time, happy since she was gladly accepted my invatation. 

"Errr, up to you?" I assured her back.

She then silenced again. "Well, errr maybe in the evening then. Around 2pm, is that okay?" she asked me about her opinion. "Yeah, it's fine for me." I answered her. "Owhhh, okay then. That's great." she replied me back. I was smiling by myself at that time. "So then, tomorrow?" I asked her. "Yeah, tomorrow then. Good night, Jae. Sweet dreams." she told me softly, sounded liked an angel for me. 

My lips was smiling widely at that time, feeling pleasant feelings in my heart. 

"Tomorrow then..." I told her. "Good night Jess. Sweet dreams to you too." I said to her. She was laughing a bit before hanging up her phone. I smiled for myself, grinning happily. Just then, I remembered something that I've forgot to tell her. Instead I'm just called her, I text something towards her. After done with that, I turned my attention towards the television again. 

I won't be oscillated anymore. It's more that enough that she already hurt herself once and it was terribly making her painfull, leaving a black scar in her own life. I don't her to cry anymore just because both of us. I'll still loved her and that feelings never fade from my heart even a bit. It's only that maybe she doesn't seems to certain about my feelings for her after what both of us been through all of these things. 

And I knew that I've had to do something before it's getting more troubled...

This time, I'm certain of it... Although it might take times but better late than never. Right?? 

 

Krystal POV'S

Today was the weekend so I was feeling very thankfull of it! It seems that I've got many stressfull feelings these days since many jobs were waiting for me at the company! ... Huhhhh, it feels liked dying to wait for die! Duhhhh!!! 

I was with my sister, Jessica and also Hyun Joon, eating our breakfast in that quiet, harmonious morning. 

"Krystal~aa... Can you do me a favour today?" suddenly my sister spoke, looking at me. She was biting a toast in , spreading some jam for another toast. "What?" I asked her, looking at her with one of eyebrows raised. She pursed her lips, looking hesitate. "Will you look after Hyun Joon this evening? I've had something important to do, meeting with someone." my sister answered, eating a bite of her toast that she spreaded the jam just now. 

I looked at her confused. 

"Who you're going to meet too?" I asked her, feeling curious. 

She was smiling and I knew from her face that smile wasn't a normal one. There's something behind those lips smiling. "Someone~~" she said playfully, raising her eyebrows, chewing her food. "Unnie~aa... Tell me who is it! Is it a man? Or a woman?" I asked her again, looking at her with curiosity in my eyes. She was chuckling by herself, taking her glass, drinking some drink. 

"Hurmmmm.... That person you already knew, Krys. Don't be afraid." she told me, still not answering my question. 

I'll looked at her surprised. Someone that I'll already knew? Her friends that I knew was Min Eun unnie, YoonA unnie, Taec oppa.... Who else was her friends that I knew?? Owhhhh, or----.... "Is it Jaejoong oppa?!" I asked her, excited face. She just quiet, shoving her shoulders playfully, smiling brightly. Dang!!! And I was right!!! Hurmmm, seems liked both of them had gone to more stage right now. Well, that's what I'm hoping though!! I'll really hoped that both of them would be together again, liked a marrige couple. Someday maybe? Just needed wait for some times, that's all...

"So, can you do me a favour about that?" my sister asked again after few minutes later.

My lips twitched into a wider smile. "Of course but.... With one condition!" I said to her slightly making her pouted. "Yahhh, with your own sister even you want a condition?! What a bad little sister you are!" she complained, pouting cutely. I was laughing that time, shaking my head. "Relax, unnie~aa... It's not liked I'm asking you for money... But something that I wanted!" I said to her along with a smirk for her. 

She looked at me confused. "Then, what you want?" she asked me, stuffing some food inside making her looked in puff cheeks! Cute!

I smiled. "Well... It's not difficult. It just up to you wherther you want or not! I just want you to tell me the whole story that happens between you both later. It's not hard right?" I told her, smiling meaningfully. She looked at me with a sharp glance for once before sticking her tongue towards me. "Yahhh, why would you want to know everything?" she asked me, playfully made liked she's going to throw the fork that she was holding right now. 

"It's because that I want to make sure that everything and anything went smooth between both of you! Besides, I knew you want it too right? Don't denied to me, unnie~aa... It's not liked you just borned yesterday, duhhh!" I answered to her, drinking some juices then. She looked at me before flickered away then. "Fine then. Whatever it is, I want you to take care of Hyun Joon nicely. If I knew you didn't responsinble, I'll slaughter you!" she said along with an evil, scary look! Just liked a wicked witch or something! Huhuhhhu, scary~~ 

I just nodded. "Huhh, deal!" I answered her, sticking my tongue towards her then. She was smiling at me lightly, thanking me then before continued to eat her food during the breakfast time. 

Huhhuhuhu~~ I can't wait to know what going to happen!!! >_<

 

No One POV'S

Jessica was sighing frustrated by herself, feeling a bit exhausted and annoyed by Krystal right now. She felt liked going to punch her on the face or something!! Grrrr!! 

Since she told her little sister about her plan, Krystal was liked a madly person trying to find suitable outfits for her special date later with Jaejoong. Even she, herself didn't felt so hyper excited just liked Krystal did. It was liked her little sister was the one who going out with Jaejoong later. 

And now, her maniac scary younger sister was treating her just liked she been a statue for her trying clothe or somethings! 

It almos been 2 hours she did that to her and she felt very exhausted and tired, changing clothe everytime! Grrrr, Krystal really going to regret for treating her liked this!! 

"Yahhh, Krystal~aa!! You know that you just wasting time?! It's already 1:30pm!" Jessica yelled madly, looking at Krystal which still all excited by herself, finding the clothe inside Jessica's big wardrobe. Damn, this little woman!! "So what, unnie~aa? You still have 30 more minutes. Get a chill, duhh!" Krystal slightly answered, didn't seems to understand Jessica. 

Jessica huffed a frustrated sigh, walking closer towards Krystal then. "You get out from my room! Get out, get out!" Jessica yelled in mad, pushing Krystal body while kicking her legs so that she went out from room. Krystal whined in pain, complaining her sister bad behavior! "Yahhh, unnie~aa!! You're such a monster!" Krystal complained, turning towards Jessica who was standing at the door of her room. Jessica was smiling in cynic way before shutting the door room right in front of Krystal face making her hair blowing a bit due to the fast wind! Huhhh!!

After getting out Krystal from her room, Jessica sighed in exhaustion, looking at her room which looked kinda of hell!! There's so many clothe that her little sister thrown out from her big wardrobe making her biting her own lips. Well, she still got time to clean it since there's still 30 minutes more just liked Krystal told her. Jessica then picked up all the clothe that was laying on the floor, folding it neatly before rearrange in the big wardrobe, neat and clean one. In the mean time, she also searched what kind of clothe that she's going to wear soon. 

Her lips was twicthing into a big smile, holding a laugh when she looked at a dress that Krystal told her to wear but she declined it, saying that was too over reacted one! Duhhh!! ( http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/66240572.jpg ). Is she crazy or something?! No way she going's to wear that kind of that dress!!! She doesn't want him to look at her just liked picking a hooker or something! She not that too twopenny! She still had a dignity and honour for her to protect on!! 

Cleaning her room then, making her laid on the queen size bed exhausted, tired feelings. She then turned to look at the small clock standing rightly on the table at the side of her bed. Damn, she just got only 15 minutes and less to get herself done! Thanks to her crazy little sister, she had not much time to prepare herself, what a gasp pipe!! Huhhhh!!! 

Jessica then wore this kind of dress, a favorite color that she liked for her own ones. ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/64268122.jpg ). She made her hair into a ponytail, leaving a side bangs on her forehead. Jessica put on some lip balm on her small, pinkish lips before grabing her purse and walked out from the room, looking gorgeous and stunning liked a model. Hahhaha... Well, she used to be a model once. No wonder her figure looked so tempting sometimes... 

Krystal who was watching the television, turned her view towards her sister which looked deep gorgeous and of course beautifull in her own eyes! Phweettt!! Even she as a woman can felt liked that.... She didn't know what will Jaejoong reaction going to be when seeing her sister in that beautiful way! Jessica then went to the footwear stack, picking up this pumps. ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/65700544.jpg ). After that, she  went to the kitchen, drinking some water before walked herself towards the living room, sitting on a couch. 

"Woah, unnie~aa... Neomu yeoppo!!" Krystal praised gladly, smiling at her sister widely. 

Jessica just chuckled, smoothly brushed her fingers to her hair at the back. "I won't be late so don't worry for not taking care of Hyun Joon too long. I'll be home soon." Jessica said, sounded liked promising towards Krystal. Krystal shook her head, chuckling. "No, you're not going to do that! I'm not giving myself to you and you had to sacrfice yourself just because of me and also Hyun Joon! Take your time unnie! It's okay if you're late or even if you didn't come home after all... Who knows right...." Krystal playfully said, smirking at Jessica. 

Jessica at first was wrinkling her face when suddenly her brain working, thinking of what Krystal just told her... "Yahhhh, you're ert mind thinker!! Are you so obessesed with that thing?!" Jessica jerked up, playfully pinched Krystal arms. Krystal pouted at her, rubbing her arms which was redden a bit. "Well, it might be... Just time will determine it. Trust me. One day, you're both going to be together again, having more kids... Don't denied me that you never thought of it, am I right?" Krystal replied back, raised one of her eyebrows. Just Jessica want to protest back, their conversation was stopped when suddenly the door bell rang. 

Krystal stood up, excited way. "Okay now. Please behave yourself unnie and make yourself comfartable. It won't be hard right? And one more things, don't forget you promise!" Krystal slightly said, walking towards the main door which Jessica was followed behind, shaking her head looking at her younger sister dorkiest moments. Krystal then playfully winked and sticking out her tongue towards Jessica before she opened the door, coy smile on her face. 

"Anyeong oppa!!!" Krystal warmly greeted Jaejoong who looked just casual and simple with his nice clothe that evening. Jaejoong was smiling at Krystal sweetly, raised his hand a bit. "Hi, Krys." he replied her greet just now. Krystal was smiling. Just then, Jessica stepped forward, walking out from the door. Jaejoong was surprised to see her beauty that evening. Her white, sparkle skin was exposing when she wore that deep dark purple dress. Her long milky white legs... Hurmmm... 

Jessica was smiling a bit, little shy when she approached Jaejoong closer. "Hi." she shyly said, raised her palm towards him. Jaejoong just smiled at her. "We'll be back later then, Krystal~aa... Take care of yourself." Jaejoong caringly said, smiling at Krystal who still leaning her body on the main door, looking at both of them. Krystal nodded her head, giving a thumb up towards Jaejoong making him laughed quietly. He then waved towards Krystal before walking with Jessica who was waiting for him. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

In her mind, Jessica was wondering to herself where did Jaejoong want to take her too. They already drove out from the town, away from the highway and Jessica was completely clueless of where the place that Jaejoong's going to take her. Her eyes was looking all over around, the outside view trying to recognize the place that they going to go. 

But, she was completely clueless making her felt uncomfartable. Besides, Jaejoong also didn't utter any words since the time he picked her up from the apartment. Only the songs and DJ from the radio making noise between them in that car. She also didn't know what to talk since she still felt a bit awkward and shy feelings towards him although she had been through all of this before. 

Later then, Jessica wrinkled her face when Jaejoong stopped the car at an area which there were other car parked their car there. She was completely clueless where could they be right now. Jessica then unbuckled her seatbelt, opening the car door, getting out from a shiny, dark blue fancy Audi a8. Her footsteps then went to Jaejoong who was at the other side of the car, bending down his body into the car. He then closed the car door, locking it up by the car keys. 

"Where are we?" Jessica slightly asked. 

Jaejoong turned to look at Jessica, slightly smiled at her direction. "Come on, just follow me. You know it later." he replied, smoothly took Jessica hands in his grip, leading her. Jessica was surprised at first, gasped quietly by Jaejoong's doing. She then just let him lead her since she also was clueless by herself at this time. 

Both of them then passed a bridge, large and wide one. Made by a strong wood maybe. There were a river was flowing lightly under the bridge, a bit far away, making the people who passed by the bridge might be frighten due to the high of the bridge. Both of them then walked a bit further away before there was a big place hidden by the full of trees. Maybe for people who just looked from the outside view, they thought that it just a thick forest or something but it's not after all. It looked liked some kinda of park or something. It just a simple park with trees and flowers everywhere. For those who loved nature might have to come here to feel the nature living of life. 

They then walked around the park before Jaejoong suddenly stopped at a corner or angle in the park making Jessica unpurposely bumped to him at the back of his body. "Ouch!" Jessica whined, rubbing her nose which was bumped to Jaejoong back body. Jaejoong turned to look Jessica over his shoulder. "Mianhae... I didn't mean too..." he simply apologized to her. "Where are we going actually?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, sounded a bit impatient. Jaejoong chuckled quietly making Jessica looked confused. "Hurmmm, you really want to know?" Jaejoong asked her. 

Jessica nodded her head slowly, fixing her eyes on Jaejoong. "Well, you just have to wait little more. We almost reach there by the way." Jaejoong answered making Jessica face fell. Huhhhh, she was thinking that maybe Jaejoong was going to tell her but instead of that he doesn't do that at all! What a gasp! Jaejoong laughed quietly seeing Jessica face fell, looking a bit disappointed. "Come on, just a bit more." Jaejoong added then, continued to walk again. Jessica was feeling a bit uncomfartable since she was wearing a high pumps right now. She felt a bit regret for wearing these footwear since now she had to endure the pain that came arching her foot badly. Felling liked a hell at her foot right now. 

Both of them just liked a little thief, sneaking into few green, tall trees making both of them disappeared a bit from the park, walking further away from the park. Jessica was curious where would Jaejoong been taking her right now? She thought that he was going to take her at the park but she was wrong since both of them now were sneaking carefully among the bushes and the trees right now. After walking about a time among all those trees and bushes, both of them then coming out from the thick trees, already at other place where it seems... 

Much more beautifull and peacefull... 

It was quiet and having a peacefull atmosphere than the park just now... 

This time, the place seems to be much more quiet and there wasn't people at that time. Only both of them just standing at that place. Jaejoong then let go of Jessica hands, walking a bit further from her. He then turned around, facing her. "So, what do you think? Beautiful nature, right?" he asked her, smiling at her warmly. 

Jessica was speechless by the time she seeing this god mother nature. It was more than beautiful for her. This just looked liked a half heaven from her. It was just liked a dream for her to be liked this place. ( http://ferncreekdesign.org/images/meadow1.jpg ). Her lips was smiling all over wide on her face, slowly approaching the place that looked liked the meadow that once she went at Seoul, many years ago. Only this time, this meadow was a bit small than before that used to be a large and wide one. This meadow also seems to have many trees and small, new one flowers instead of having flowers of many kinds. 

But, she also seems to be attracted by this meadow also. 

"Jess, come here..." Jaejoong called for her, at the other side of that meadow. Jessica slowly walked towards him, approaching him. Jaejoong was smiling at her first before pointing something to her. Jessica looked at the way where Jaejoong's finger was pointing at. It was a small flowing river down a bit at the hill of the meadow place. It such a beautiful place here... 

Jessica then followed Jaejoong who had walked to the other way. "How can you knew such these places?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, a bit curious by him. Jaejoong was smiling, didn't answered Jessica question. "You always find such a nature beauty liked this place... It made me wondered how can you found it..." Jessica murmured under her breathe, walking the other way of Jaejoong's walk. Jaejoong chuckled when he heard of what Jessica murmured just now. He then turned his way towards Jessica, approaching her. 

Suddenly, Jaejoong took Jessica hands, softly, holding in his grip. 

Jessica who was walking, turned to look at him, surprised by his doings. His lips was smiling at her warmly at that time. "Jess... There's something that I'll needed talk to you and... I've should do this long ago before." he quietly said, looking at Jessica deeply. Jessica was silence, feeling that the atmosphere seems to change right now. Jaejoong then let go of Jessica hand, turned around from Jessica, walking a bit away from her. He let out a deep sigh, looking deeply at the meadow around him. 

"I'm sorry for what had happened between us before. I knew that I was wrong in this situation. I'm also the one who was responsible putting both of us in a hard way situation. It's not you're the one who had made this mistakes all by yourself." Jaejoong quietly whispered, not looking at Jessica, facing away from her, against by looking at her. "And what the most is that I'm sorry I can't be a good person for you and a good father for Hyun Joon. I'm a bad person you knew... I was coward to face the risk that I'm going to have if I was been brave years ago... Maybe that's why my life never been so peacefull after what had happened between us long time ago..." Jaejoong added, holding a deep breathe before releasing it. 

His lips was pressed tightly, thinking again of what he had done before... 

Jessica on other side who was hearing what Jaejoong was talking was a bit startled. She can't believed that Jaejoong also felt the same thing that she always think about and been haunted about this time... She thought that it was all her false, her full fault that made them up for this bad situation... She felt liked she's the one who was false this time since she's the one who had always made things worse between both of them making their relationship always broken or something...

But, she was wrong... 

It was their false. Both of them were wrong in this situation. Wherther for her and also Jaejoong. It was their false that always made their relationship doesn't seems walking smoothly. What she regreted the most that she thought it would be over when they had made it up at the first place but they were wrong... There's still some mistakes that they made for their relationship and they didn't ever realized it...

Haiishhh, so stupid.... 

Her foot then unknowingly walked closer towards Jaejoong, step by step approaching Jaejoong who was facing her, looking at the other side of way. Feeling certain by herself, Jessica closed her eyes, wrapped her arms on Jaejoong by his back, putting her arms around his waist making Jaejoong a bit startled and surprised by her actions. He looked down at Jessica flawless hand, can felt that Jessica face was leaning behind his back, feeling her hot, warm breathe hitting his back of body. 

"Mianhae, Jaejoong~aa... Sorry that I've been lying to badly this time, sorry that I've also putting you in this situation... I'm felt sorry for what I've done to you and I--... I-I--... I felt regreted for what I've done towards you... Jongmal mianhae..." Jessica whispered so quiet, buried her face behind Jaejoong's back, tightening her arms on Jaejoong face. She can felt that her tears was rounding up in her eyes, in a time just waited for them to roll down all over her cheek, crying for herself. 

"I was a very bad mother for Hyun Joon. For the past years, I lied to him... I lied to him... Each time I lied to him, I've always been haunted by the lies that I lied to people all around me... You, Hyun Joon, Krystal and also Min Eun... I lied to everyone... I was also coward person, didn't brave to face the fact that it's already been there right in front of me..." Jessica continued, crying sobbingly behind Jaejoong's back. Her tears was rolling down helplessly along her cheeks. Her face was all red due to her crying. 

Jessica cried to her heart, feeling regreted of what she did. She had lied to her own child, telling Hyun Joon that Jaejoong was a busy person and didn't have time to meet him but Hyun Joon doesn't knew that Jaejoong didn't even knew about his exist into this world. It's all be kept by Jessica secretly, only herself knew before everything had been revealed. How she felt guilty to hersel each time Hyun Joon would asked about Jaejoong to her? She probably answered to Hyun Joon until that little boy stop asking about his father.

That's why all these time she afraid to meet Jaejoong, afraid that all her secrets that she kept all by herself will be reveal when the moment Jaejoong knew about Hyun Joon. About his own child that this time was been hidden by someone cruel and bad liked her. Sometimes, Jessica felt that she doesn't deserved to be such a good mom towards Hyun Joon when herself was lying towards her own child... All her lying made herself been haunted of what she told everyone, all people around her.... Her younger sister, Krystal... A woman that helped a lot, Min Eun unnie... She lied to all of them, making herself became more hurt day by day.... 

She didn't realized that she such a coward person that always run away from her fate, from her real identities... That's why she always cried for something that seems to be hurting her because she afraid to face all the concequencess... She's been hurting too much... 

Jaejoong pressed his lips together, took Jessica hands slowly that was wrapping his waist, brought to his face. He turned around his body, looking at Jessica who was redden face, teary eyes looking at him, sobbing liked a little child. Without anytime, he swiftly pulled Jessica's hand making her tumbled towards him, falling into his arms instead. Jessica eyes was widen a bit, got surprised by Jaejoong's sudden doings. "Shhhhh.... Please don't cry anymore, Jess... It's hurt for me to look and hear for it..." Jaejoong quietly whispered to her ear, smoothly storking Jessica's hair. 

"Please, just forget all these things between us anymore... I don't have energy anymore to face all this bad times. It's too much for both of us to bear it. I can't stand living liked this anymore, Jess... Please, just let it passed away..." Jaejoong spoke quietly, breathing very hard. Jessica just be quiet, sniffing. "I don't want anything these ever happened again... It's enough I've had been through all of this twice... I don't want to lose you anymore... It so hurt you knew... Without you be with me, it just liked I'm alone by myself in this strange world." Jaejoong added, hugging Jessica tightly then. "I want you back, Jessica. I want to make a happy living family with you. It's time for me to take the responsible that I've should take long time ago. I want to have a happy family with you and Hyun Joon..." Jaejoong added. 

"And one more thing... I'll loved you, Jessica Jung. I'll still loved you the way I always loved you at the first place. That feeling never ease away from my heart or even myself although of many things that we're both having through... I missed you so much. It such a denied if I told you that I never remembered you when you left me few years ago." Jaejoong continued, grabbing Jessica shoulder then, looking deeply and straight into her rounded, almost wet eyes. "When I met you again after those past years, I was so surprised because I can't believed that you was been friend with my soon to be wife, Min Eun. I thought that I was dreaming but I wasn't." Jaejoong seriously said. 

Jessica was blinking her eyes, tried to make her brain remembered all those awfull things that she been faced by herself. 

"But, I was hurt when I didn't see that your face or your expression been sad when you knew that I'm the one who was going to marry Min Eun soon. At that time, I've felt liked giving up, just let fate determine my life... But, I was wrong. I'll still can see in your eyes that you still loved me but everything inside you're telling you to deny it, right?" Jaejoong asked Jessica. Jessica slowly nodded her head, feeling a bit embarrassed. Jaejoong lips was smiling at that time, knowing that his presumption was true after all. 

"Can you, please... Promise me that this will be ever the last time both of us facing all of these? Please... Don't run away from me again. I'm not that strong and gritty as you think... I'm also just an ordinary person that make mistakes just you Jess... Both of us a normal person who did mistakes in their life even once." Jaejoong softly whispered, leaning his forehead against Jessica, staring into her eyes deeply. 

One of his hands was holding Jessica side face, trailing all the way along her well shaped jawline. Jessica was shyly looked down, also holding Jaejoong's hand which was holding her temple softly as holding a fragile thing. She then hugged Jaejoong, burying her face into his muscular feeling chest, smiling all in her way, hiding her big embarrassment from him. 

Jaejoong was pleased that Jessica had seems to be more opened from him making his heart felt a bit pleasant and of course grew more happiness. But still, there's one thing that he needed to deal with her... And he was expecting that she won't be too surprised after hearing what he's going to tell her later... 

 

With Krystal 

Krystal decided to take Hyun Joon for going out somewhere place...

Since her sister was having her date with Jaejoong oppa, probably she's didn't remembered about her neither or Hyun Joon. Hahhaha!! Krystal ended up by a elegant blouse ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/62918791.jpg ) and a shorts ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/61407744.jpg ). Krystal then took her stripes design cardigan with her. 

She went to the living room, picking up the footwear that she's going to wear. ( http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/35211716.jpg ). Done with that, she tied her hair, letting it with a style making her brown darker hair fallen over her shoulders. Krystal locked up the main door of the house also with the grill door. 

She then went down to the ground floor using the elevator. Krystal started her engine car, driving all away from the apartment way, not knowing where she should go. It was liked driving without a specific destination for yourself, hehehhe... Krystal then decided to go to a public park which just near to the city center. 

Ever since the day today getting towards evening, the public park seems to be full with people all over the city. It looked liked a tin sardin or something, full packed! Jam packaging!! Krystal had to park her car a bit far from the public park and have to help herself walking to the park which was took around 7 to 9 minutes. Huhhhh, such troublemaker!! 

Krystal then guide Hyun Joon with her, holding his hands in her grip tightly afraid that he might be out from her view. She must be a bit carefull and wary since there's many people at the public park today... Hurmmm... She walked around using the pavement, looking all over around the park. There were many people that evening, crowding the park liked a battlefield or something. Hyun Joon then pulled Krystal hand suddenly towards a small kiosk which was selling an ice cream...

Hurmmm, no wonder this little boy seems too excited... 

She then ordered a strawberry flavor ice cream which she knew that was Hyun Joon favorite ones. She ordered herself a mint chocolate flavor ice cream. After paying the price, she then turned around to continue for a walk when suddenly....

"Arghhhhhh!!!" Krystal unknowingly yelled in surprised, shocked to see someone just bumped her. 

Fortunately the ice cream that she bought had fallen to the ground, not going towards her! What a relief! But still, she felt a bit furious to the person that just bumped towards her just now. 

"Yahhh, can't you be more carefull?!" Krystal asked that person madly, looking a bit mad. 

That person that bumped her just now, flickered eyes towards her. That person bowed a bit towards Krystal. "I'm sorry, I didn't saw you there miss." that person calmly said, not looking mad for Krystal a bit rude behavior? 

Krystal grumpled frustrated, glaring at that person. She just wanted to walk out from that when suddenly the person grabbed her elbow making her step stopped. She glanced at that person sharply, what the hell now?! "Sorry miss... But, won't it be better if I just treated you another ice cream since yours already fallen to the ground? Don't worry, I'll treat." that person talked nicely towards Krystal. 

Listening towards the word 'treats' making Krystal furious feelings towards that person ease away a little bit. 

"Hurmmm, really?" she asked, not wanting sounded to be so excited just liked she felt in her heart right now. That person chuckled a bit. "Yeah. Just pick whatever flavor you wanted, miss." he said softly, smiling at Krystal. 

Krystal was smiling widely, picking another flavor from what she picked just now, vanilla blueberry flavor. As liked been said, that person who bumped her paid for her new ice cream. "Errrmm, thanks?" Krystal slightly said, her ice cream delightly. That person flashed his teeth, bowed his head a bit towards Krystal. "No, it's okay. It's my pleasure for you. Besides, I'm the one who was wrong towards you, miss--errmm?" that person seems to be a bit hesitate. 

"Krystal. Krystal Jung." Krystal lightly introduced herself, smiled a bit at that person. 

That person nodded his head. "Well, Miss Krystal. By the way, I'm Nick. Nick Darrens." that person introduced himself, hand shaking with Krystal, smiling at her warmly. "English?" Krystal asked him. Nick nodded his head. "Yeah, but I've also had mixed blood from my mom." he answered still coy smile on his face. 

Krystal nodded, smiled at him a bit. "Well nice to meet you by the way." Krystal said, sounded a bit nice than before. Nick smiled at her. "Me too. You're not from here?" Nick asked Krystal. Krystal shook her head a bit. "No. Actually, I'm living in San Francisco but I ended up here with my sister and also her son." Krystal explained slightly, smiling a bit. Nick nodded his head. "Are you mixed Korean? Because your name had kind of Korean names." Nick told her. 

Krystal smiled a bit. "Yeah, I'm mixed Korean. But, I was borned in San Francisco so did with my sister." Krystal replied. Nick nodded then. 

In time, both of them can suited together just liked they known for few years. 

Well, maybe this a good start for Krystal who just to be grown up as a woman? Hurmm, just see about it... ;)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##########

 

It's getting darker now and Jaejoong was driving Jessica back to her place living. 

But, in the same time.. Jaejoong was into a deep thought, thinking about something that he wanting to tell Jessica but he's afraid about her reaction to be when she know about what he's going to tell her...

He was wondering what would be her reaction is when he talk about that thing... 

Jaejoong parked his car at the parking lot, accompanied Jessica towards her apartment was. Jessica was a bit curious with Jaejoong since he was liked thinking of something... Very in a deep thought. She wanted to ask but it seems or looked liked she just be such a busybody person, wanting to know everything about him. 

She doesn't want him to think that she was putting pressure on him by pushing him on with their new-make up relationship. Of course she understood that both of them still needed time to be comforted to each other, right? 

"Jess..." Jessica turned around her body, looking at Jaejoong who looking at her. 

"Hurmmm?" 

"There's something that I'll needed to tell you. And... I hoped that it won't be surprised for you." Jaejoong added, giving Jessica more suspense pressure on her. What he's going to tell her that it sounded liked a big surprised. 

Jaejoong was pursing his lips, feeling a bit hesitate. "Errrr... I was thinking... That err--mmm..." Jaejoong seems to be lost word, thinking about the things that he's going to say in his mind. Should he told her about his suggestion?? But, it seems liked... Arghhhhh!!!

Jessica was patient for Jaejoong to say the thing he wanted to tell her. "What about? Is there something bothering you?" she asked softly, doesn't want to pressure him more since he was liked losing words to say the things he wanted. Jaejoong shook his head. "No.... It just that I was thinking about us. Something about you, me and also Hyun Joon." Jaejoong started to speak the the thing. Jessica wrinkled her face. About her, Hyun Joon and also him? 

What that supposed to mean? 

"Look, I've been thinking that... I wanted to invite you... You and Hyun Joon to move in together with me. As a family you knew. But, if you're think that's too early that I'll understand. I give you both some time to think about my suggestion. When you're ready, you just tell me then." Jaejoong said, sighing with a relief when he already said what he was wanting to said all this time. 

Jessica seems to be a bit startled, a bit surprised by Jaejoong suggestion. 

She seems to be quiet for a while, thinking maybe... "Hurmmmm...." she responded, pursing her lips. Well, she also thought about this things once but she doesn't expected that Jaejoong was taking a bit step forward, fast than she thought for. It's not a big deal for her but she seems to worry about Krystal. Would her younger sister accepted this sudden news? It wasn't liked she's asking Krystal permission but it seems that it such a sudden for Krystal and she afraid that Krystal might been hurt by her sudden acted. 

"I knew that it might be a surprised for you but I want you and Hyun Joon to move in to my house. I want us to live as a one happy family. But, if you're think that it was too fast, I can wait for it. Besides, I want you to move in with your heart open and feeling gladly not been forced by me." Jaejoong murmured then, not wanting Jessica felt burden. 

Jessica nodded. "Errr-mmm, maybe I'll think about that first. It's not liked I don't want it but let me think about that first." Jessica softly murmured, looking at Jaejoong, feeling a bit guilty for giving that such an answer. Jaejoong nodded, smiling at her warmly then. Jessica smiled back at him then. "I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll call you later." Jaejoong softly mumbled, smiling at her. 

Jessica nodded her head, smiled at him also. 

Then, without saying anything, Jaejoong suddenly pulled Jessica nape from behind, putting his hands on her nape, pulling her for a sudden kiss! Jessica eyes fluttered opened in shock when the time Jaejoong's small, cold lips laid directly on her lips, feeling his lips after long time not tasting the taste of him. At first she was been liked a bit startled but then, she was falling for the sudden kiss, putting her hands on his waist, giving in for the kiss that she not been tasting for a period time. 

Jaejoong was nibbling Jessica down lips, kissing her softly, laying his lips against her. It's been a while he didn't kissed her. And it was liked a new miracle he can tasted her small, pinkish lips again. He kissed her softly before slowly pulling from her. 

Both of them were panting heavy, leaning forehead on each other. 

"Night, Jess.... Have a sweet dreams. And send my kiss for Hyun Joon." Jaejoong quietly whispered to Jessica ear lobe, kissing her cheeks then. Jessica was blushing hard, feeling embarrassed of what just happened. Jaejoong kissed Jessica forehead once before he turned away from her, waving at her before went down using the elevator. 

Jessica was stood there for a while until there was a noise heard by her ears...

"You know, unnie... I didn't expected that Jaejoong oppa such a very romantic person. No wondered you can't even forget about him, huhh?" Jessica turned her head towards Krystal who was leaning on the main door, smiling at her in different way. "Ohh, don't worry! I'll just made to myself that I didn't see that lovey dovey thing... Hehheheh!" Krystal slightly said, smiling micheviously towards Jessica, sticking out her tongue. 

Jessica cheek was even more blushed, feeling so ashamed towards Krystal.... Grrrrr, this young lady!!!! 

 

 


So.... Anyone want ty-mutty parts?! Hhahhahha!!! Yeah, I knew you guys was dying waiting for it! Maybe I'll write soon!! Hohohhho!! Just wait for it!!! And please leave some comments! :P