Chapter 75 : The Event Took Place

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Krystal POV'S

"So unnie... What time you will be there?" I asked softly. 

"Not sure yet... Don't worry I'll call you when I'm going there." she answered me on the line then. "How's Hyun Joon? Is he doing fine?" she asked me few minutes later then. "Yeah, he's perfectly fine. Don't worry about him unnie." I answered her, convincing her by the way. She laughed quietly at the phone line. "Fine then... It's not liked I'm not trusting you just want to know..." she said after laughing then. 

I just smiled towards myself. 

"Okay then, Krys... I'll needed to sleep. Jaejoong's sister already nagging me to sleep right now!" she said then. I nodded then. "Okay then, unnie... Good night and have a good sleep! Ohhh, don't forget to make a wish for your last day to be a person with Jung name! Bye!" I said towards her then, hang up on her then. 

 

Jessica POV'S

I stared at my cell phone with disbelief look, shaking my head of what Krystal just said to me! Huhhhhh, what a very bad younger sister!!

I then laid myself on the bed then, pulling the comforter on top of me, wrapping up my body. 

It's been a bit awkward when he's not here, sleeping beside me just liked he usually did... I rolled at other side, putting my arms under my head. I wondered why my eyes was still not closing, drenching into sleep which liked I usually did...

Maybe I'm just too nervous for tomorrow probably.... Hurmmmm....

Just then, my phone buzzed then, showing that there's a message inside the inbox. 

From : My Love <3

Time Received : 6/7 23:07

Hey, are you asleep? Did I disturbing you? 

 

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 6/7 23:07

Nope, why? 

 

From : My Love <3

Time Received : 6/7 23:08

Nothing much.... Just missing you, honey....^^

 

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 6/7 23:09

Me too... Don't worry, we'll be meeting tomorrow... 

 

From : My Love <3

Time Received : 6/7 23:11

I know... But still, I'm missing you... It's felt weird for me when the person I'll loved wasn't with me... You with my sister while Hyun Joon with Krystal. And I'm just all alone.... T__T

 

From : Jessica

Time Sending : 6/7 23:11

Aigoo, you silly.... :P But, I can't be long, I've to sleep... Your sister told me too... 

 

From : My Love <3

Time Received : 6/7 23:12

Yeah, me too... My sister even texted me to tell so! Hahahah! Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow... Wait me in your dreams, love.... <3 <3 

I smiled lightly, shaking my head then. What a poor situation he felt right now... I bet he's going to be surprised tomorrow of what I'm going to tell him.... Hehehehehhe! 

 

The Next Day 

No One POV'S

The day that the two lovers had been waiting for had finally came after all!! The memorable date, 7th July will always both of them remembered in their mind.... The day that will make both of them in a very proper way relationship thing... 

Jessica was feeling extremely nervous, felt twist in her stomach, uneasy... 

She already in the waiting room in one of the room at that big building. Today's going to be the day that she always waited for in her life... The day she will get marry with someone--... No, not someone... A person that she loved the most in this world, a person that always made her day felt better with him by her side... 

The door then cracked open, making her eyes flickered towards the door then. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!!" someone called for her, smiling cheerfully. Jessica face brighten up then, flashing a sweet smile towards that person. "Ohhh, Yoona~aa!" she called for her, waving at her. YoonA smiled at me brightly, walking closer towards me with a little girl beside her. Ok Jie Eun, her daughter. "Yoona~aa... I've never felt nervous liked this you know!" Jessica exclaimed, looking super nervous. 

YoonA just laughed. "Don't worry... It's a normal thing you felt that way at this time... Just kept yourself calm and everything will be fine. Trust me, I've already been through this before..." she spoke, smiling at Jessica then. Jessica just smiled a bit, helped her for a moment. "I've got to go now... Meet you later, kay? Good luck!" she wished for Jessica, smiling at her. Jessica just smiled, waving at her then, looking she and her daughter disappeared by her view sight. 

Just then, another person came into the room then, jumping in delight and happy face!

"Unnie~aa!!!!" the person screamed, running off towards her. "Annyeong, Krystal~aa..." Jessica greeted her younger sister, smiling at her. Krystal was just beautiful in her own way with her clothe for today important event. ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/49947163.jpg ) ( http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/72538097.jpg ). Both of them hugged each other then. "Omo unnie! Neomu yeppeo!!!" Krystal claimed, giggling happily by herself. Jessica just smiled, feeling a bit blush. 

Of course she was pretty in her own way for today main event with her be the main character for today. She was deep gorgeous in the dainty, made well dress given to her from Jaejoong's sister, Jae Yoon. ( http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/64710512.jpg ). Her hair was set up to lovely style making her apperance today just as beautifull goddess coming from up off heaven. ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yprYcrUTdlg/UJKHYCAKTHI/AAAAAAABDvY/CNUbCvLiyPo/s640/a9.jpg). 

"Gumawo, Krystal~aa... You also looked lovely today." Jessica praised her younger sister, smiling at her warmly. "Where's Hyun Joon?" Jessica asked, looking around since Krystal the only who just entered the room. "Ohhhh, I left him with YoonA unnie. He seems to be attracted with Jie Eun! Hahahah!!" she teased then, laughing all by herself. Jessica then playfully hit her with her small bouquet of white roses that she was holding too. "Aigoo, unnie~aa... Even for your wedding day, you still fierce!" Krystal mocked then, sticking out her tongue playfully. 

Jessica just laughed by herself, shook her head. 

Both of them were interuppted with someone was coughing. Jessica and Krystal turned their attention towards the door which there were few people standing there. "It's time... Your groom had been ready." It was their uncle which going to accompany Jessica, walking with her down the aisle later. 

Their mom was also there, smiling proudly looking at her 2 gorgeous daughter especially Jessica who just looking liked a godded or an angel! 

Jessica pressed her lips together, feeling butterflies in her stomach right now! 

She and Krystal then walked out from the room, carefully made their way towards the wedding place then. 

"Now it's your time, bro!" Taecyeon said, putting his arms around Jaejoong shoulder. Jaejoong just smiled lightly, walking with him then. "I've never felt goosebumps liked this... This going to chill me out!" he quietly said making Taecyeon laughed quietly then. 

"No worries okay... Just be calm! You just imagined there's only you and her that time!" Taecyeon told then, giving him some support.

Jaejoong just exhaled deeply, taking a deep breathe. 

He was also looked stunning and dashing in his suits for today main event. ( http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29300000/PTB-protect-the-boss-29387738-550-825.jpg ). It seems liked both of them just looking down way beautiful for their moment day right?? 

The guest that had came were taking their seats, waiting for the main event for today ceremony. The wedding going to take place at a big hall in a very grand hotel. Jaejoong and Jessica had agreed want to do this thing not so grand by just doing it simple. 

Taecyeon gave Jaejoong a big last wish, encouraging him. He smiled then, before left him, taking seats towards the crowd people, searching for YoonA maybe. "The bride for today..." a person announced making the entire hall quiet, waiting patiently for this happy ceremony to begin within few seconds. 

Jessica was biting her lips, feeling liked she wasn't with herself at this time. Her legs felt trembling and she felt liked having a stomach ache or something.... She was breathing hardly, trying her best to compose herself, calming her down with all this nervous feelings! 

The big, wide door then been opened up by the 2 workers, revealing the bride who was standing there with her uncle by her side. Jaejoong was stunned to see Jessica with her own beautiful way for that day... Jessica on the other side was feeling her heartbeat was beating rapidly due to her nervous. She took a deep sigh before walked down the aisle that was covered with rose petals, fixing her eyes towards the floor, still afraid to look up. 

All the guest who came were looking at the bride who was walking down the aisle, looking very gorgeous of all. Krystal was smiling looking at her sister redden face, knowing that she was feeling nervous and of course shy with the feelings all the guest staring at her. Jaejoong waited patiently at the end of the aisle, a smile curved on his small lips. Jessica and her uncle then arrived at the end of the aisle where Jaejoong had been waiting for. 

Her uncle then carefully with slow movement giving Jessica's hand towards Jaejoong, handing her over him. He smiled at Jaejoong a warm smile before proceeded to take a seat then. 

Jaejoong smiled at Jessica warmly, taking her hand in his grip, squeezing it then, giving her a little strength since she seems to be a little afraid. Jessica looked up then, meeting his gaze, down deep into his eyes, staring at him. Both of them smiled to each other before proceeded to next thing then. 

The hall then became quiet again, listening for the priest who was in charge to take on the wedding then. The priest the started to talk, telling the main important thing of speech in the wedding day. Around 20 minutes later then, after the speech it was the time where everybody was expecting for, totally hoped for it. This was the time where every marrige going to be important of all. 

"Kim Jaejoong. Do you take this woman to be your wife? To always be there in happiness, sickness and sadness? To live her forever in your life?" 

Jaejoong looked at Jessica, smiled at her. 

"Yes, I do." he simply said with his calming face. 

Jessica smiled shyly, a bit blushing on her cheek. "And for you, Jessica Jung. Will you take this man as your husband? To be married with him and lived with him forever in you life? In happiness, sickness and sadness?" the priest turned towards Jessica, asking her then. 

She took a deep breathe before quietly spoke. 

"Yes, I do." she answered with a shy smile on her face, smiling at him then. The priest smiled then, exhaled a breathe. The guest then clapped their hands, cheering for both of them, sounded noisy in the hall then. "Well then, I'll shall pronounced to everyone that both of you are husband and wife. You may kiss your bride then." the priest told, smiling at both of them. 

Both of them exchanged their wedding ring first, sliding to each other fingers. ( http://www.marrymeweddings.in/wpblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Modern-Wedding-Rings-Design-1.jpg ). Jessica and Jaejoong smiled to each other then, looking happy on their faces. 

Jaejoong then slowly leaned forward, bending his body towards Jessica then. Carefully, he softly kissed on her lips, kissing her softly and also with some passion and love. Jessica closed her eyes, depending on the kiss then, replied his kiss back. Jaejoong then pulled apart from her, leaning his forehead against her then. "I'll loved you." he whispered breathelessly, smiling at him with Jessica shyly ducked her head.

"Unnie!!!" Krystal went at them where Jaejoong and Jessica were greeting the guest who had hardly came for their wedding day for today. Jessica turned to look at Krystal, flashing her teeth then. "Congratulations both of you!!! I'm so happy unnie!" Krystal exclaimed, feeling liked to cry. 

Both of them laughed then looking at Krystal. "Thanks Krystal~aa... Don't worry, later you also going to be liked this with Nick!" Jessica slightly teased making Krystal turned into deep blush, embarrassed maybe. Hyun Joon then went towards them, asking for been lifted by Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled then, lifting his son up into his arms. 

"Congrates you guys!" Taecyeon said with YoonA following him from behind, walking with Jie Eun by her side. Jaejoong smiled, thanking both of them then. "Thanks for the wish. And also thanks for coming to our wedding." Jaejoong said softly, smiling at both of them. 

"Sica dear!" someone called for Jessica, walking towards her and also Jaejoong. 

Jessica flashed her teeth then, smiling widely. "Mom!!!" she called, hugging her then. Her mom, Mrs. Jung hugged Jessica back, rubbing her daughter back plesantly. "Congratulations my lovely dear... I can't believed that my Soo-Yeon had already someone's wife already..." Mrs.Jung said, holding to Jessica's cheek. Jessica smiled warmly. "I was so happy for both of you... Especially you Jae... Thanks for making my daughter happy." Mrs.Jung said, smiling at Jessica warmly. 

Jaejoong smiled back, nodding his head a bit. "Welcome, Mrs.Jung. Ohhhh sorry, mom." he jokingly said making Jessica and Mrs.Jung laughed. Mrs.Jung then excused herself away from both of them few minutes later then. Jaejoong's sister, Jae Yoon had came towards both of them, the one who was extremely happy for Jaejoong and also Jessica which had finally married actually. Thanks god everything went smoothly!! 

"Thanks for making this lovely dress, unnie..." Jessica said towards Jae Yoon.

Jae Yoon just smiled. "Welcome. I'm really happy for you both though!" she said once again, flashing her white shining teeth. Both of them just smiled, feeling a bit relieved then. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

After the wedding took place, Jaejoong then asked Jessica to follow her. To a place where someone want to meet her but still in that hotel, of course. 

"Who was the person actually? I'm curious you know!" Jessica said, a bit complaining. 

Jaejoong just smiled, stepping out from the elevator that both of them just rode. Jessica just followed Jaejoong although deep inside her she was burning with curiosity!! Huhhhh!!!

Both of them then reached some kinda of cafe or something.... 

Jessica was a bit embarrassed when few people at there was looking at her or should she said both of them. Maybe they just wondering or thinking that both of them going to run for marrige or something! Hahhahaha!! Jaejoong then dragged Jessica towards that place area, eyes wondering around just liked a hawk searching for food. His lips then curved into a small smile, spotted someone then. 

"Come on!" Jaejoong urged, pulling Jessica hand with him then. 

Both of them reached at a spot which someone was drinking all by herself, alone... She was wearing a big hat that was covering her face a bit. Jessica was wondering who might that person be.... Jaejoong then stood at the table which that person was drinking followed by Jessica behind him. 

The person looked up then. 

Jessica who was standing behind Jaejoong gasped in surprised! Her rounded eyes became widen, shocked to see someone, a very familiar figure that she was very known for!!!! 

"Min Eun unnie!!!!!" Jessica called, quickly went to her side, hugging her then. 

Min Eun was a bit startled then bursted out into small laugh then, also hugging Jessica. "Omo unnie! It's really you!! Oh god, I missed you unnie!!! Where have you been?!" Jessica asked, a bit teary on her eyes. 

She can't believed by herself that she actually can meet again with a person that she already consider as her eldest sister, Min Eun unnie!!! A person that made a very big sacrifice towards her and also Jaejoong. A person that she very respected for her though!! "Mianhae for not telling you that I'm coming here. Again!" she said towards Jessica, a cheerful one voice, smiling at her sweetly. 

Jessica can't believed of what she was looking right in front of her eyes. It was really her actually!!!

"Ho-w.... How do you know about today?!" Jessica asked, looking at Min Eun. Min Eun smiled sweetly then. "Well, ask your little playfull sister then." Min Eun said, smiling with a meaningful one. Jessica surprised again. "Krystal?!! But--... How?!" she asked her again. "Hurmmm.... Well, didn't she tell you that both of us been contact all this long?? Actually, after I left for you that day, I went to some place.... And something unexpeted happened actually... I bumped up towards Krystal and she was so surprised to see me again." Min Eun explained then, smiling. 

"You're all alone?" Jaejoong interrupted both of them then. 

Jessica turned to look at Min Eun. "Errrr--mmm, not really.... I'm here with someone." she answered then, sounded liked hiding something though. Jessica looked at her meaningfully, raising one of her eyebrows. "A man?" she asked, smiling with smirk at Min Eun. 

Min Eun turned into blush, looking away. 

"You looked gorgeous, pretty dongsaeng! Always as usual!" Min Eun praised Jessica then, tried to change the subject. And it worked though! "Thanks! I'll appreciate it!" she replied, smiling. "Well, send my regards to everyone kay? Specially Krystal and also Hyun Joon." Min Eun said, smiling. 

Jessica frowned. "You're already leaving?" she asked, a bit disappointed. 

Min Eun smiled, nodding her head slowly then. "Mianhae.... Besides, it's not I'm all alone though. Don't worry, maybe I won't tell you right now pretty dongsaeng but when the time come, I will." she promised, smiling at Jessica. Jessica smiled then, hugging her again. 

It such a relief to be meeting her again although it just a short time! Min Eun then excused herself, wishing both of them a very happy living together and hopefully can get another new child which making Jessica a bit blushed! 

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Jessica asked, nudging on Jaejoong's stomach. 

Jaejoong smiled. "It's not my fault. Blame Krystal for this." he answered, making an innocence expression. Jessica sticked out her tongue at him before both of them gone back towards the hall again.