Chapter 70 : Bring You To Someone

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

I've just got back from helping Krystal to shop out her engagement thing that still needed to take care on. Although it just an engagement event, for me it was liked preparing a wedding or something...

Huhhhh, I don't if I'll be in her shoe one day, I might died because of exhaustion and tired feeling that I'm having just liked I'm felt right now!!! Grrrrrr!!! 

Jaejoong was playing with Hyun Joon when the time I got home, sitting down on the couch, let out a big sigh. 

"You're okay, Jess?" he asked me, sounded worried. 

I opened up my eyes, smiled at him a bit. I'll liked how he always cared for me and also our child even though he such a busy man. "Yeah, I'm alright... Just a bit exhausted." I answered him quietly, smiled at him. He looked at me for a long time before looked away then. "How's the preparation? You needed someone to help you with? I can find one, if you want to." Jaejoong spoke then, stood up, walking towards me then. 

He then sat next to me, looking at me which such a tired expression. 

"No, it's okay. I don't want to trouble you." I replied then, not wanting to burden him. "Okay then, if you said so... Look Jess, there's something that I needed to talk to you." he prompted then, looking at me. 

I'll looked up at him, flickered my eyes towards him. "What?" 

"I was thinking that I want to bring you and also Hyun Joon to a place. A place that you both might like it." he said, smiling at me then. I wrinkled my face, raising up one of my eyebrows. "A place?? Where is it?" I murmured then. "Ermmm, it's a---... secret!" he told me then, curved his lips into a small smile, grinning at me. 

I looked at him, curious of what place that he was telling me about?? 

Is he going to take Hyun Joon and I to a vacation or something?!! Hurmmmm, I don't know.... I can't read his mind... 

 

Krystal POV'S

I was watching the television in the living room all by myself. With some popcorn and a drink, I was sitting lazily on the couch, munching the popcorn in a small bown which in my lap. 

Just then, my phone ringing loudly. 

I groaned then, lazily stood up from the sofa that I was sitting, half ran towards the dining room which I put my cell phone... I think---..?? 

"Yosebyo??" I asked sounded breatheless. 

"Annyeong, Krystal-aa..." I heard a low, guttural voice on the phone line. "Ohhh, oppa! Waeyo? Is something wrong?" I asked the voice which was my sister's boyfriend, Jaejoong oppa. 

Jaejoong oppa was chuckling quietly then. "Ani, Krystal-aa... Look, can you do me a favor?" Jaejoong oppa asked me then. 

I pursed my lips before said yes to him. "Good. Listen, I want you to give the address of that place. You know the place that we're talking few days ago?" Jaejoong oppa told me. 

Owhhhhhh, about that~~!

"Yeah sure. Just wait for a second." I said to him then. I half ran towards my room, also bringing my cell phone in my hand grip, searching for something inside my drawer table make-up. Few minutes then, my lips turned into a smile, happy that I've found the thing that I needed it for. "The address is _____________ ". I told Jaejoong oppa, reading the address that I've wrote inside the book which I kept in my drawer table make-up. 

"Ohhhh, gumawo. But, can you please text me the address. I want to check it up right, to make sure it was right." he muttered quietly. I nodded my head then. "Ne, oppa. Where's my unnie?" I asked Jaejoong oppa. "She's already asleep Jess, feeling tired. Hey, I just remembered something. Do you guys need any help for the engagement preparations? If you need, I can get for you guys. It's not a big problem." Jaejoong oppa offered me. 

I smiled then. "Aniyo, oppa... Gwenchana. I don't want to make you trouble. It's okay, everything just fine. Besides, the preparations just need a little more touch and everything will be done!" I convinced him. "Well, okay then. But, if you need anything just tell me so, kay? Don't worry, I'll tried to help with my effort." Jaejoong oppa added then. "Ne, gumawo oppa." I'll said towards him then. He just chuckled then. " 

"Okay then, thanks for the address. And please remembered what you had promised me, kay?" he reminded me then. I laughed quietly then, slowly nodded my head. "Ne, oppa! Don't worry about it! Good luck kay?" I said to him. "Ne. Thanks Krys, bye!" Jaejoong oppa said, hang up then. 

I smiled then, shook my head then... 

 

No One POV'S

The engagement event will be held within than 1 week and few days. Jessica can sighed a relieve on now since all the preparation had been done and it just have to wait till the engagement day. 

That night, after sleeping Hyun Joon in his room, she then walked down to the downstairs. 

Jaejoong was watching the television while doing his work at the living room, looking at his laptop. ( http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m324nriZxt1r83zrdo1_500.jpg ). Jessica quietly walked towards him, peaking behind the couch, looking at him who was serious doing his work. 

"Ohhhh, hey--..." Jaejoong surprised a bit when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his nape behind his back. 

Jessica put her chin on top of his shoulder, leaning her body against the couch. "Is Hyun Joon already asleep?" Jaejoong quietly asked her, typing something. "Hmmmm..." Jessica responded, agreed. Jaejoong chuckled then, stopping his work. He then gladly took over Jessica's hand, loosing her grip towards him, brought to his lips, softly kissing it. "Aren't you sleepy?" Jaejoong asked, pulling Jessica hand then, making her sat next to him on the long couch. 

Her lips curved into a small line then, smiling at Jaejoong with a sweet face. 

"Aniya... Gwenchana. I just want to accompany you. Just continued your work, don't bother about me." Jessica prompted quietly. 

Jaejoong looked at her long. "You're okay?? I'm feeling that you wanted to say something for me." Jaejoong said in a low voice, looking at Jessica with deep stare. Jessica chuckled, shaking her head then. "Aniya. There's nothing I want to say. Don't worry about me, just continued on your work." Jessica murmured then, smiling at Jaejoong then. "Hurmmm, okay then... If you say so..." Jaejoong muttered then, continued to look at his laptop, began to type again. 

Jessica stared at Jaejoong long. 

"J-Ja-e.... Can I ask you something....?" Jessica quietly said, almost whispering. 

Jaejoong stopped typing again, turned to look at Jessica. "What?" he asked her, smoothly fixed Jessica's hair which was tangled. "Does it sound bad if we ignored our own family member?" Jessica looked up at Jaejoong face the time she murmured about that. Jaejoong was takken back by her sudden, unexpected question. "You mean??" he assured, shifting his position so that half of his body was facing at her. "Well--... What if a person... You know, that person didn't liked one of their family members...." Jessica said quietly, looking at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong pressed his lips together, thinking for a while. "Hurmm... If it was for me, that person shouldn't had a feeling liked that. What I mean was that if that person had that feeling, that person could probably always be in a difficult position. You know, sometimes they felt guilty..." Jaejoong expressed then, flickered his eyes towards her then. "Why---... Is there anything I'll should know....?" Jaejoong prompted, looking at Jessica. 

Jessica looked up at him, smiled then. "No, there's nothing... I'm just asking, that's all!" she quickly said, giving him a smile then. Jaejoong then smiled, looking at his laptop again. 

"But, what if that person didn't liked that family member because of a personal reason?" Jessica asked again then, looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned to look at Jessica, wrinkled his face. "Jess, is there something you hide from me? Hey, you promised me that if there's any problem or anything that made you worried, you going to tell me... Is there something bothering you? Huhhh--..?" Jaejoong asked Jessica, had a feeling that Jessica was hiding something from himself. 

Jessica let out a sigh, pressing her lips together. 

"Tell me about it... What happened?" Jaejoong softly asked making Jessica more feeling guilty and uncomfartable. 

"Look, you know that the reason why I moved to Seoul couple years ago to study right?" Jessica asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded his head. Of course he knew about it. She told him that one of the main reason she moved to Seoul because she felt lonely and mostly to say she was very upset with her parents since that they just focus to their work and seems to neglect herself and also Krystal. Jaejoong didn't want to ask more about that, afraid that she might be hurt and more upset when he asked her about that problem thing. 

"Few weeks ago, Krystal had gone back to San Francisco, went back to our home place. Since my father death, our mom had stopped from working, gladly passed the company to a person that she very trust with. But still, Krystal still be the main person who owned the company." Jessica told to Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong just kept himself quiet, waiting patiently for the rest. "Well, Krystal told me that our mom really hoping that she could both of us again especially myself since it's been a very period time that she didn't see both of us. Since mom had met Krystal, she was hoping that she could see me and mostly she want to see me in a happy life. Married or something liked that..." Jessica mumbled quietly, looking down at her hand. "But, that's not the thing that I'm worried about... It just that---... I'm just not feeling to be eager or excited to see her anymore... Even though she was my mom that I used to loved with all my heart before..." Jessica murmured then, sounded upset. 

She then hang her head down, sighing deeply. 

Jaejoong sighed then, put his index finger under Jessica's chin, pulling it up so that he can meet with her eyes, seeing her somber looking face. "Why you said liked that, Jess... Do you really disliked your own mom? After what she just done to you and your younger sister? Do you really hated her that much because she didn't give you the attention that you needed it when you want for?" Jaejoong asked Jessica, staring deeply into her eyes. 

"No----.... But,...." Jessica stopped, thinking maybe. 

"But what?" Jaejoong asked her then, waiting her to say. 

All of sudden, Jaejoong was surprised when the time Jessica suddenly cried, a tears coming out from her eyes, rolling over her flawless cheek. "Hey...." Jaejoong wiped the tears away but still there were more tears coming down, rolling all over down to her cheek, crying silently. Jessica then covered her face, crying by herself.... 

"Jess.... Hey, I didn't mean too--..." Jaejoong murmured quietly, pulling her into his arms then, letting her cry inside his arms, making his shirt a bit wet. Jessica was crying silently, tried to stop herself for crying but it seems liked the tears want to come out all over way, crying for herself that was feeling upset deep inside her small heart. 

Both of them were liked in that position for a moment, listening to Jessica quiet sounded of crying. Jaejoong was rubbing her back, tried to calm herself, coaxing her to stop crying, feeling bad seeing her liked that. "Please stop.... I'm sorry kay? I didn't mean to say those thing..." Jaejoong continued to persuade her, calming herself. 

Jessica sniffed, wiped her tears away then, tried to find courage of herself. 

"I--I-I di-dn't--t ha-te my mo-m..." Jessica tried to say, sound raucous. "I loved her, always loved her as my mom but--... I'll still can't forget the time when she neglected me with my father towards me and Krystal. You think about it Jae... What if my father still alive right now? I'm sure that my mom still be ignoring me just liked she did before. That's why---... I felt liked there's nothing love or feeling I felt towards her." Jessica mumbled, wiping her tears with her palm. 

Jaejoong sighed then. "Jess... Hey listen to me first. Would you listen to what I'm saying?" Jaejoong looked at her, holding her face then. "Even if you didn't liked her Jess or even felt nothing anymore, don't you remembered that she still your mom? Your mom who had hardly giving birth for you, the one who raised you up... And mostly a person who always remembered you no matter what she was having through that time... A mother would never forget her own child..." Jaejoong softly advised. "Look at you. You're now a mother, Jess... I'm sure that what your mom and you felt just the same.... Everyone made a mistake in their life even for me and also for you... I'm saying here that you should give your mom another chance for her... Maybe those passed time, she didn't realized of what she done towards you and also Krystal." 

Jessica was stunned to hear what Jaejoong said, suddenly felt that what he was saying was right and truly true after all... Yes, she also a mother right now... She must felt the same situation what her mom felt when she was raising herself and Krystal once before. 

"Give her a chance and open your heart to look again what she had done for you before..." Jaejoong added then, softly caressed Jessica face with his fingers. Jessica pursed her lips. Jaejoong then smiled, hugging her then, planting a kiss on her head. 

Don't worry my love.... I will make you feel happy more than this.... Just wait for it... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

"Yayyyyy!!!! We're going to a holiday, right appa?" Hyun Joon asked Jaejoong, putting his small arms around Jaejoong's neck. Jaejoong chuckled then, nodding his head then. "Ne... We're all going to a vacation." Jaejoong answered, playfully pinching Hyun Joon cheek making him smiled cheekily. 

All of them going to take a flight towards a place which Jaejoong had decided to go. But still, he kept it as a secret what place that they going to.... 

The flight wasn't took long time though only for few hours around 2-3 hours only. When they arrived, Jessica felt a bit startled, having a feeling that she used to see the airport that the flight landed just now.... Jaejoong hold Hyun Joon hand with him, walking out from the arrival room. All of them then took a cab to go to the place where they going to...

"Jess, can you do me a favor?" Jaejoong asked Jessica then, looking at her. 

"Ermmm, what?" Jessica asked back. 

Jaejoong smiled then. "Can you close your eyes for a while? I want you to close your eyes along the journey to the place we going after this." he said to her then. Jessica pursed her lips before nodding her head slowly although inside herself was feeling with full of curiosity. 

The cab then followed to the place where Jaejoong asked for, driving away from the airport area heading to a place... 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

The journey to the place that all of us going wasn't a long one though. I think it only took at least around 30 minutes I think... 

"Woahhhh..... Appa the house was big!!!!" Hyun Joon said in excited, looking at the big house from the cab. I smiled, patting his small head then. The cab then stopped at the front yard of that big house. I'll let Hyun Joon get down first from the cab. The taxi driver then began to take out their luggage and things from  the cab bonnet. 

I thanked to the driver, paying him then. The taxi driver smiled then, driving the cab away from the big house area. 

I'll peaked at Jessica who still closing her eyes just liked I ordered her to do. I smiled secretly then, went to by her side, standing behind her. 

"Are we already arrived? Can I opened my eyes?" she asked me, standing at her spot. 

I chuckled lightly, using my hand to close her eyes then. "No, we not yet. Just follow me. Hyun Joon~aa.. Come here!" I called Hyun Joon who was running around the house area. I walked myself with Jessica to the main door of the house then. 

The main door then opened by someone, welcoming us with a warm smile. I saw a slight expression shock on that person face before the person looked away. "Thank you." I said towards the person, walking inside the house then. The person then lead us towards a room, the main living room I think. 

When all of us entered that big, wide room, a figure was waiting, sitting on the couch. 

The person figure stood up then, a very calm expression on the face. I smiled at that figure before slowly releasing my hand from Jessica's eyes. 

"Hey, can I open my eyes now?" Jessica asked me. 

I chuckled then. "Yeah, you can open----.... right now...." I quietly murmured, standing beside her with Hyun Joon beside me. 

 

Jessica POV'S

"Hey, can I open my eyes now?" I asked towards Jaejoong. 

I heard a small chuckle by my side before his voice sounded in my ear. "Yeah, you can open----... right now..." his low voice said to me. 

Feeling a bit hesitate, I slowly opened my eyelid, feeling liked been in a bright room. 

As I opened my eyes, my face got a slight hit! 

And my eyes was widen roundly, staring at someone who was standing across me, a sweet smile on that face. 

My heart was frozen as the time my eyes laid on a person that I was very familiar with... A person that sometimes made my life because of---.... 

The passed that brought the pain that came towards my life, turning into a frozen flower! 

I pressed my lips together, holding my fist at the side of my body... So---... This is the surprised?!! 

Bring you to someone~~

Brought myself towards a person which I called a mother....