Chapter 26 : Feeling Other Sense

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S 

Jessica called someone, waiting for the person to answer. 

"Hello?" asked the person quietly. "Krystal~aa!!" said her, smiling. "Owhh, unnie... What's up? Is there something wrong there?" asked Krystal, worried. Jessica chuckled quietly, shook her head. She then sat at the edge of her bed. "Nothing, don't worry... It just fine." she replied softly. 

Krystal nodded. "How's your study?" asked Jessica. "Hurmmm... Pretty good... I'm going to have my exam next month, so nervous, unnie! And also I'm feeling tired... Many things to be settle." whined Krystal, sighing. Jessica just smiled listened to her younger sister complaint. "Ohhh, that's just fine Krystal. I'm also had been through what you've had now... Don't worry, you will remembered those times later when you're grown up." told Jessica, giving support to Krystal. Krystal just smiled, agreed with her sister words. "Yeah, maybe... By the way, have you done with your college? I f I remembered, you're going to graduate this December, right? Woah... I can't believe you're going to be a woman soon, unnie~aa..." said Krystal playfully. 

"Yahhh...!!" Jessica hissed making Krystal chuckled. 

Jessica shook her head, didn't believe Krystal still been playfull as usual. "Well, I'm just finished my college a few days ago... Maybe in some time, I'll go visit you there... And also mom and dad." told Jessica. "WHAT?!!! Jinjja?!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!" Krystal screamed happily in the phone making Jessica jerked up. Her eardrum feeling liked exploded. "Yahhhh, stop screaming like that!! It's hurting my ear." told Jessica. Krystal chuckled, ashamed with herself. "Well, I'm just happy unnie... You're going to come back here... I'm sure you will have fun here and who knows... Maybe you're going to meet your dreaming guy here, since you're seem not interested with anyone there..." uttered Krystal making Jessica gasped quietly, alone.

Jessica pressed her lips together, trying to calm down. 

"Unnie? Hello??" Krystal said, weird. "Errrmm, ye-... yes?" asked Jessica in quiet voice, almost whispering. Krystal wrinkled her forehead. "You're okay? Did I said something wrong?" asked Krystal, feeling a bit uneasy and guilty. Jessica smiled a bit, shook her head. "No, it's not... Errrrmm, Krys... I've got to go, I'll called you later, okay? Meet you soon, bye." told Jessica suddenly, hanging up. She grabbed her phone tightly, trying to fight her tears. 

Jessica sighed sadly, looking down. "I'll hate him, Krys... But in the same time, I'll in love with him..." she mumbled alone, crying silently. 

 

Taeyeon POV'S

I went inside a small shop, looking all around. 

"May I help you, miss?" asked a person. I looked at the person, nodded. "Errrm, yes... I'm looking for a job here... If there any empty job here? Or anything I can do as a work?" I asked the person who looked like a worker in this shop, maybe. I don't know who is this person. 

The person smiled. "Errrmm, sure... But, I've had to ask my manager first. Who know maybe there's something you can do here." told the person or a guy could I say. He's pretty good looking too, taller than me of course. I stood at the door, feeling a bit dumb looking at a few people walking in and out passed by me. Just then, another worker and this time a woman, came near to me. 

"You're accepted, you can start today." said her. "Errrmm, wh-..what?" I stammered, seem didn't believe of what just I heard before. The woman smiled looking at my behavior. "I said that you're accepted to work here... Let me show your uniform and also what you're going to do, come on." said the woman, pulling my hand now. I was so surprised but I just let it go because I'm feeling very happy now since I've already got a job, finally!! Actually I've already had applied for many empty jobs but mostly it failed and I don't know why... But today, I'm feeling over the cloud since I've got my part time job, yeah!!! I can earn some money this 3 weeks holiday till my graduation day. 

I changed my clothe to my new uniform, a black slack pants with light orange 3 quarter t-shirts. And also I've had to wear a black cap, writing JS Company. I wondered what mean by JS Company?? Hehhehe... Actually, I was working at a supply shop, just like the company just that this time this is a shop not a company... I've had to check the manager schedule and also did some of paper work, saving data in the computer. Not too much hard right? Well, forgot about that... At least, I've got a job, heheheh!! 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

I awake more early than usual today. I'll already dressed myself with my usual outfits, simple and trendy. 

Actually, I'm going somewhere today, a place that kept my memories there with someone. I tied up my blonde hair into a ponytail and cover my forehead with the bangs. I locked my house door went to my car which was parked at the house main lawn. I drove slowly from the house, heading to the place that I'm going today. 

I drove my car calmly, heading to the one-north road, already out from the highway road. The place that I'm heading for took about some time for reaching the place but it doesn't bother me at all. I reached at the place earlier than I thought, thinking that I'm driving a little too fast, hehehhe... I slammed my car door, looking at the surroundings with a bit fear. I sighed to myself, starting to walk from the place I parked my car. The ground was a bit slippery and covered with moist fern and also some mud. I bet it was raining at the night maybe because there were some reservoir water at some place. I took time to reach the place that I was going, like I'm planned in my mind. 

Taking one last step, I jumped myself across a big rock, climbing on it. The air was a bit cold since it almost winter now or should I say winter season right now... I don't know, snow didn't fall yet so maybe it wasn't winter yet. I climbed myself up to a hill, feeling a bit tired. As the time moved on, I managely reached the place safely with my all effort, looking at the surroundings. It doesn't changed much but the flowers were a bit dull than first I'm looking at them. 

Yeah, I was at the meadown where he took me the first time he confessed his feelings towards me. I don't know why my heart instinct telling me to go here early in the morning. I looked at the huge, wide meadow. The place just still the same for me, maybe... I didn't remembered much what it's looked like, really. 

I remembered the first time I got here, the flowers were various and pretty in many colors. I walked through the long grass, feeling the flowers with the tip of my fingers, touching the flowers softly. 

When I looked through this meadow, I remembered his figure. His hair blowing by the wind through the air, his flawless white skin shining through the sunlight rays. His eyes piercing towards me, staring at me with soft, warm deep stare. How his lips said my name softly, calling me as soft as a cotton. I smiled to myself, remembering all those memories with my brains. 

I.... Hmmmm.... I'll miss him so much... I can't say to myself how much I miss him... It's like half of myself was taken away by him when he's gone, apart from me. And when he's gone, there was a hole in my chest, a terrible hurt in my heart. It felt like a sharp stab of pain, disappointed filled in the hole, making me sad... I don't know what to do... I called him but he didn't anwer it... Or maybe he already changed his phone number. 

I lied myself telling that I hated him but I was wrong... I'll never ever be able to hate him... I was a coward person right? I'm afraid to express my feelings, telling that my heart was broken right now... Full of pain with depression. I've never thought that love will be hurt like this... Would be pain as much I'm feeling like this... Love would be never expected as I thought. Krystal was right telling me about this. Love we can't expected what coming towards us... It such a poison that made us hurt but in the same time it also acted as bidder, giving a heal from our pain. 

I sat on the green, soft grass slowly. My hands wrapped my knees, putting my chin on top of it. 

It was cold with the windy air that time. It hit my exposed legs since I wore dress that day. I've already wore a coat to cover my other exposed skins. I sat quietly, letting myself with the surroundings... It's already one month and almost a week now. I've already ended my college year, waiting for myself to graduate. I wondered or hoping that during graduate he would come, stood in front of me, opening his arms for me while smiling warmly towards me. I hoped both of us could graduate together although I knew that maybe would be possible since he was missing now. I wondered what had turned him to be like this... 

He... He promised me, promised that he's going to always be with me, when I needed him. Where was he when I was hit by a car, laying in the hospital for a few days? Where was him when I was crying when someone told me that he was just tried to play with my feelings, leaving me all alone by myself? Is that what he called always be at my side especially when I needed him?! That's the best he could show to me how great is he's love toward me? 

I closed my eyes, let the tears overflowing along my cheek, letting out all my pain feelings. I cried silently, sobbing myself. My body was shaking, as I was trying myself for not letting my tears out from my eyes... But, I just couldn't do that... I kept crying, crying and crying... My heart was too painfull to bear this kind of feelings... I'll miss him so much, why he seem can't understoof that feelings? Is he really forget about me that who always wait for him... I really needed him, wanting him by my side again. I want to feel his warmth, touching his hands, his face... Smiling with my best smile at him... Tasting the feeling of his lips inside me again... Hugging him, cradled inside his marble, safe arms. 

"Jess...." I froze. My body froze at my place, I stiffened quietly. 

Isn't that... I opened my eyelids, swell round eyelids. I looked up, finding a figure standing in front of me, smiling warmly, a sweet gentle smile. His arms opened for me to him. 

"Joo-... Jo... Joongie?" I asked to myself, shaking voice. I was stammered, gasping. He just smiled at me, still opening his arms towards me. I stood up now, trying to touch his hands but then it was gone. "Jae?!!" I asked, panicked. I looked around, finding him was standing at the middle of the meadow, waving his hands for me. "Joongie, wait!!" I said, running through the grass, breathing hard. I ran fastly, almost made myself felt like fainting right now. "Jae, don't leave, please... Jaejoong!!!" I screamed his name as I saw in horror, watching him began to leave me again, alone. I fasten my pace, trying to get too much closer towards him. "Joongie?!! Jaejoong, where are you?!!" I asked, high voice. I spun myself, trying to look again. Where is he?! He just right here just now and he was gone again. 

"I'm here, sweetheart..." his voice told me quietly, standing at other place. I ran myself again, feeling tired now. "Jae, please don't go... Wait for me!!!" I said, tears flowing down fastly through my eyes again. "Jae!!! Jaejoong~aa!!! WAIT!!!" I screaming again, running fastly but he was too far away from me and I can't reach him!! 

Just then, it's started to rain slowly. I didn't cared about the rain or anything. All I want to do right now was catching him up, meeting him again. "Joongie, don't leave..." I whispered now, crying. Why, why... Why he disappeared each time I was near to him? It was raining hard now, making me completely drenched in wet, clothe wet. "Jaejoong!!!!!! Where are you?!!!" I screamed loudly, loudly with my voice, completely stress now. I was crying, standing in the rain, letting the rain making me wet all of entire. 
"Why... Why you left me?? I need you, you know!!! I can't do this anymore..." I talked to myself, sitting down helpless, crying all over. How much time I must being like this? Suffered, pressure, pain and mostly disappointed of what I'm living now... 

 

At San Francisco 

Krystal POV'S

"Ouchhh!!!" I whimpered in pain as I cut my finger accidently with the paper cuts. DAMN!! 

My best friend, Erica came by my side, looking at me worried. "You're okay, Krys?" asked her, worried. I just pressed my lips, trying to erase the pain. What's happened actually? Suddenly without nothing, I'm feeling uneasy... Liked, something bad happened right now. 

"Here, let me help you." said Erica, taking my finger carefully. I looked at my finger, staring at the blood which was dripping out from the finger smoothly. "Erica... I've think... Something happened." I said to her making her eyes flickered to me weirdly. "What you're saying?" she asked, wrapping the bandage along my finger that was cut just now. "I'm having uneasy feelings... I'm worried anything happened to my sister... I can sense it!" I told her quiet voice. 

She shook her head, chuckled with my words. "Don't tell me your six sense had came back? How can you felt like that way, huhh? You're really super weirdo, Krystal." she said towards me, still smiling playfully. I shook my head, looking at her. "I'm serious, I really can felt it. Even my instinct agreed with that. I'll need to do something..." I said, jumped from my seats. 

"What you're doing?" Erica asked me. 

I looked up at her. "Checking on my sister." I answered, getting out from the class, calling her now. I called her cellphone but she  doesn't picked it up at all. I wondered where she is?? I tried again and again, almost a few times I think. I'm sure something had happened right now!!! What's happened right now actually?!! Haishhh, unnie!!! Pick up the damn phone, please!!! 

I grumbled myself, sitting back at my seat. "So, is it true?" Erica asked me. I shoved my shoulders, pursing my lips. "I don't know... She wasn't picking up her phone. I wondered what had happened now..." I mumbled quietly, still feeling uneasy. I don't know why but I'm feeling that if anything bad happened to my sister, I was just like kinda felt it. It was liked I'm having another sense in my life... 

I just hoped she's doing fine now.... God....