Chapter 17 : Playful Time

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Someone POV'S

I walked silently, looking around, searched for someone. I peaked a bit through my black rounded sunglasses, finding the person. Just then, I spotted her who was looking for me too, maybe... I chuckled to myself, walking closer towards her.

"Unnie~~!!!" I screamed, jumping into her hug, hugging her tightly.

"Krys... Ca... Can't breathe..." I laughed, quickly loose my grip towards my sister, Jung Soo-Yeon. 

"Mianhae, unnie... I'm so happy to meet you again!!" I said cheerfully. My sister laughed to my reaction, patting my head softly. I'll really fond when she patted my head softly. That's one of her behavior that I'll liked from my sister, she's really a loving and caring person. "I'll knew about that, Krystal~aa... Kajja, let's go to my house. I'm sure you liked it!" she said confidently. I looked at her, holding her hands. "Really?! I hoped it is!" I giggled happily, putting my head on shoulder, smiling happily. 

I was gasped when she introduced me with her 'lovely' car, Volkswagen Polo, blue one!! GOSH!!! How I wished I had one?!! T_T

"Come on, get into the car." she told me, smiling. I smiled, nodding my head. She helped me with my things, putting into her car bonnet. Then, she drove the car away from the airport, leaving it behind. "Wow, you're really lucky unnie~aa!!" I said to her, looking at the view through the car window. "What do you mean, Krystal~aa?" she asked me back. I turned to face her, flashing my teeth. "This!! This car rocks and awesome, I'll love it!!" I said to her cheerfully. She chuckled to my reaction, shook her head. "Yeah, I was liked you too when I first saw this car. I'll liked it, it had charms." my sister told me. I nodded, continued back to look the view. 

Seoul city looked very pretty and stunning during night and I didn't noticed before. The lights from the pole along the highway road really gave pretty impression for tourists who visited this city. It's really pretty for me, though! :D 

I fixed my eyes to the road, a huge building in front. My sister already slow down her car right now, maybe we're already near to the house. When we're getting nearer, I can see a huge wide house at a corner. I was jaw dropping when my sister parked her car in front of the house lawn, showing the huge mansion bungalow. Ohhhh, god.... I stepped out from the car, standing beside the car door. I heard a chuckle, maybe it was my sister. Yeah, I knew my expression really hilarious right now!! My jaw dropped with widen eyes. "W.O.W!!" I murmured quietly, blinking my eyes a few times. 

"You'll liked it?" my sister asked me later then. I turned to look at her. "No, I don't like it." I said towards her making her frowned. 

"I'll loved it, unnie~aa!!" I'll scream making her laughing hard then. She helped me, carrying my light purple luggage, leading me inside the big huge bungalow that appa bought to her!! Humpphh!! So unfair~~ Kkekekek, just kidding!! That's alright, I'll understand... I can get this too when I'm 19!! My sister just turned up 19 when her birthday a few months ago, so jealous~~~ 

"This is your room, Krystal~aa... Hoped you'll liked it." my sister murmured, opening the door of my room.

My arms then wrapped around my sister body, hugging her again. "Woah, I'll loved it unnie~aa!!" I said to her, half running inside my room. She chuckled to my childish reaction, walking inside my room too. "I'm glad you'll liked it." she said, sitting at the edge of my bed. I giggled in happy, laying down while staring at the ceiling. "Woah, this too much!! How I wished I've had a car, house and everything!!" I said, looking at my sister, pouting. She smiled, patted my head again. "Aigoo, Krystal~aa... You'll get it... When you turned up to a big girl, okay?" she said softly, comforting me. I smirked, smiling at her. She then left me alone in the room, giving me rest. Yes, I'll really needed it since I've had a boring, unexciting day, almost hours in the boring flight!! Humpphh!! 

 

The Next Morning 

No One POV'S

Krystal opened her eyelids slowly. The sunlight rays that shine through the window making her awake. She yawned tiredly, rolling all over the bed. A few minutes then, she sat up on the bed, combing her tangled, messed hair. Krystal climbed down from the bed, wearing the slippers, frog cartoon design. She walked out from her room, searching for her sister. 

"Which one is her room?" she mumbled quietly, puzzled by looking many doors along the long hallway. 

"Unnie~aa?!" she called while checking the door one by one. Most of the door was a bedroom, maybe for guest... Some of them bathroom, there also a study room... Gosh, how can she lived with all these doors?!! Krystal then ended up at the door which positioned at the ended of the hallway, around the corner. She silently twisted the door know, peaking. Her sister was currently in dreaming land, sleeping soundly on her bed. Krystal smiled with a meaningful look, tip toed into her sister room, silently not giving out a sound. 

Krystal went to Jessica's table make up, searching for something. "There you are..." she murmured quietly to herself, putting the 'thing' to her flawless skin white face. After done with that, she silently went to her sister, standing at the edge of the bed. Krystal messed her hair, looking like a haystack and straw. Then, she purposely shake Jessica's legs, telling her to wake up. 

"Uhhhmmm..." Jessica groaned, rolling to the other side. 

Krystal let out a humpphh, not giving up. "Wake up...." she said in a hoarse, tight voice. Krystal trying to press her lips together, holding a laugh. Jessica then grumbled again, opening her eyes now. She yawned, rolling again. 

"What yo-.... AHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed loudly made Krystal eardrum kinda hurt a bit. "Ouchhh!!" Krystal whined when she get hit by a pillow, maybe Jessica threw towards her. Krystal whined in pain, stopping her sister now. "Unnie, unnie!! It's me, Krystal!!" said her immediately. Jessica stopped, looking confused. "Yahhhh, what you're trying to do?!!" Jessica asked, furious. Krystal smiling, giving her an innocence face. "Kkekeke, just trying to prank you that's all..." answered Krystal, sticking her tongue. Jessica pouted, let out a grumble. 

Krystal chuckled. " Miahae unnie~aa... It's been a while I didn't played a joke to you. I can't believe that I'm standing here, with you in front of me." Krystal said cheerfully, flashing her white teeth. Jessica smiled, combing her hair with her hand. "Me too, Krystal~aa..." Jessica replied smiling. "Okay then... If you said so, you won't be mad at me right?" Krystal said, smiling with meaningful look. Jessica wrinkled her face, confused by her words. "This!!" Krystal said playfully, threwing some face powder towards Jessica making her looked like a ghost, hahahahha!! Mission completed!! Yeahhh!!

"KRYSTALLLLL!!!!!" Jessica screamed loudly but that time her younger sister already ran to her room, avoiding to be scolded by her. Kkekkeke!! 

 

Dara POV'S

I walked with him, along the pathway in the park.

"So... You're mean that you want to delay all of this?" the person beside me asked. I nodded my head lightly, staring ahead. "I guessed that this isn't the right time... I want to do it later... We're have to take this plan slowly according of what we staked..." I murmured quietly, sipping my hot white coffee. The person beside me nodded. 

I stopped, looking at him.

"What?" he asked, confused by my sudden behavior. 

"You're not telling anyone about this, aren't you?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. He chuckled, nodding then. "Of course not... Look, if I've told anyone else about this... I'm also get caught of this plan. Besides, isn't you told me that we had to keep this shut? What we're planning right now, it's kinda dangerous..." he answered me, convincing me with his words. 

I nodded, agreed of what he just told me. "Yeah, I knew about that... I just hoped you don't betray me, that's all... If you trying to stab my back, I'm sure you're going to feel the same way you made towards me.... Understood?" he nodded quickly. We're both them continued to walk along the path, talking again. 


P/S : Sorry for interupting you guys... But, I've had something important to tell you. I've got a emergency 'things' that I've needed to handle. So, I'm telling you that maybe I can't update often just like I'm doing now... Huhuhuhu, so sad.... T_T I hoped you guys understood with my condition, I'm so so so so sorry.... :( I'll promised I'm going to update this in time but not sured to update it often.... Mianhae all of you... Hoped you guys waiting for my story, fighting!! :D