Chapter 56 : Just Get It Over

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

It's been a while after everything had happened...

Jaejoong had already accepted of everything that had happened between him and Jessica. He also realized that maybe both of them didn't mean to be together. Their love story was even more challenge than Romeo and Juliet love story. When thought about it, their love story just liked some old stories that people long time ago to have it. 

After the incident, Jaejoong had moved from everything. 

Althought he knew that he had moved on, he still can't denied towards himself that she was still a part from his life. She's the reason his life world brighten up, shooting stars to show the motive of his life. But now, everything just went dark just liked before... Just liked she never entered his life after all. Besides, maybe Jessica also tired of him since he also had made her heartbroken too many times... Not every person could stand of having a love relationship in that way... 

Even he loved her towards was too big, but just because of love...

He didn't want Jessica to be suffered anymore... He knew that his presence just made her life became more miserable... Maybe it was the best if both of them would never ever met after all... He also didn't have to be crazy liked this, thinking all of this... It was right after all, the desicion that made by him. He had to be strong to face all of this...

Besides, he also had a big responsibility that he needed to lift on... 

 

Jessica POV'S

Mrs.Hwang came to my house that morning, helping me a bit. 

Actually, I've had made my mind for leaving this place a couple weeks ago. Althought at first, I think that it might be unnecessary but sooner or late, I've also to move on. It's already over. Besides, everything that I've been put effort on was worth after all. Hyun Joon also had grown up, he's already 2 years old and few months. Mrs.Hwang was a bit upset when she knew the news that I'm going away after all. 

I pitied her but what can I do??

I can't continued to be liked this... It's been a while since I've had been away from people around me. I didn't knew that I've had hurt their heart, leaving all of them heartbroken just because of my childish act.

Well, that what I regreted most...

The possibility that I might get. That also I missed the most. 

"When is your flight, Soo-Yeon?" Mrs.Hwang asked me while making me some drinks.

I looked up at her. "Emmm, this evening. Around 4pm maybe." I answered her, playing with Hyun Joon which already can running freely right now. But still, he often to slip since sometimes his support doesn't seem to steady. "Hummm, I will be missing you and Hyun Joon..." Mrs.Hwang softly said, looking at me with sad eyes. I smiled at her warmly, understand what she felt right now. 

If I followed my heart, I'll also doesn't felt to leave this place but I've already made up mind. 

Besides, everything had already settled on. It's been so long I've had left people around me especially my family, my beloved younger sister, Krystal Jung. I didn't met her almost 2 years already. It's all because I was too afraid to face people around me, I'm not strong enough to face the concequences that I've made because of my doings. Especially for what I did to him...

Because of my childish act, I've lost everything... 

I lost him, making him away from my life. It's all because of me and I felt regreted about it. But, what can I don about that? He already said it earlier that he also tired with all this situation, feeling that all of this things didn't worked between both of us. I agreed with him but deep inside my heart I was very hurt and so disappointed since all of his words just liked he had giving up for everything. Well, I've had to accept that althought it was very hard to face it but, that's all I've had to take since it's my game that I've made it ended terribly. It's all my fault and I knew it...

But, it's already to late for both of us. Besides, he also made up his way already. 

I had read a news from the newspaper saying that he was going to get married after all. I don't know wherter it's true or not... Maybe it just a rumor that I hoped it wasn't true after all... I don't know why because I knew that might be hurt again, seeing him happy with someone else, not me who was supposed to be besides him... 

Yeah, I regreted it but, what can I do....

Time was gold and I've missed the golden opportunity after all...

 

Someone POV'S

I went home a bit late that time, feeling a bit exhausted. 

I took the elevator to get to the floor where my house is. I walked slowly, listening to my IPod. When I reached my house, I was staring weirdly. 

Wasn't I've had locked the house before I went to the office today?! But, why....

Feeling curious, I hesitated walked slowly into my house, not making any silence. I opened the door house a bit and it was unlocked after all. This is weird... Is there any thief had entered this house?! If it really was, my house siren supposed to be sound but...

I carefully watched my steps, looking all over round until...

A black figure stood suddenly right in front of me..

"Booooo!!!!" the black figure surprised me, making me yelled in horror and accidently collapsed helplessly on the ceramic floor...

I heard a soft, quiet laugh a few minutes then. I blinked my eyes a few times before the light suddenly went opened, making me staring at the figure which was still laughing softly, standing right in front of me. 

"Unnie?! Si-Sic-...Sica unnie?!" I repeated to myself, hoping that I wasn't dreaming. 

She was still smiling, looking just beautiful as always. Except for her hair that already turned into another color, maybe she dyed it again. Anyway, it's looked suit with herself. "Yes, Krys... I'm Jessica Jung, your sister." she answered for me, smiling at me warmly. Without anything, I quickly skipped to her, hugging her tightly with my energy. 

"Kry-Kr...Krysta--ll... Can-tt--breat-the.." I heard her voice pleading on me, airless.

I laughed quietly to myself, releasing my hug towards her. "Mianhae, unnie~aa... I-I...Huhhh... I-'m just so happy to see you! Finally!!! Where have you been?! I thought that you don't want to live with me anymore... I thought you're going to leave me all alone here, by myself..." I whined at her, pouting sadly. She chuckled quietly, a soft enchanting laugh. 

"Sorry, Krys... I just got a place that I've been living for a while... I didn't go anywhere after all..." she replied for me, smiling. 

"Where had you gone, unnie? Where have you been all these days?" I asked her, still didn't satisfied until she truly answered my question. She smiled a bit, walking towards the couch then. "Well, Krys... I just got a place to live for myself, alone with myself. I needed to have a calm, peacefull thinking for myself. I was miserable that time." she told me quietly, looking at me few minutes then. 

I looked at her long before my lips spoke up again. 

"When did you arrived here?" I asked her then, sitting right beside her. 

She smiled a bit. "Just few hours ago. Fortunately, I've still got my keys for this house. If not, I'll maybe waiting outside for few hours, waiting for you to come back." she spoke softly, smiling a bit. 

Just as we're both want to talk more, a noise coming up, echoing in the house. 

"Do you heard sound liked baby crying, unnie?" I asked my sister, looking at her confused. 

She then chuckled a bit, ignoring my question. She stood up, walking away from the living room, heading towards her room. I stayed at the living room, letting her to check it up for the noise althought I felt weird about it. I wondered where the sound came from because it was clear enough for my ears to hear it. It was liked the sound was from in this house also... It's impossible, right? There's no kid in the house...

Few minutes then, my sister came back to the living room...

But, this time...

She wasn't alone after all. 

"Sorry for making you trouble, Krys. He usually doesn't cried late in night. Maybe something went wrong." my sister told me, looking all happy. But, I wasn't. My expression wasn't happy liked her. Instead of happy, I'm feeling more surprised and shocked to see all of this. 

"Wh-who... is he-..he-..?" I asked my sister, trembled. 

Jessica looked at me, smiling a bit. "Owhhhh... Sorry about that. Emmm, Krys... Err--rrr... I-I..I'll introduced you my adop-ado..-...adopted son. Yeah, I've adopted him when I was away." she told me, smiling at me a bit before kissed that baby boy cheek. 

I looked at both of them long, feeling a but curious. 

That little boy seem very cute to me, yeah I can't denied about that. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltv7q8vxoP1r35aueo1_500.jpg ) His small, rounded eyes were shaped perfectly just liked my sister. I don't know where he found this little boy but for me, this boy kinda looked same with her. Coincidence maybe? 

"Don't you want to meet him?" my sister voice heard across me. 

I smiled a bit, feeling a bit hesitate. My sister then carefully took a few steps closer to me, gesturing to the little boy in her embrace. Slowly, the little baby boy changed to my arms, lifting up by me. The little boy squeeking at first, looking at Jessica with a scared eyes. Maybe he wasn't familiar with me since this is the first time both of us met. "Mo--mm-ommy..." the little boy babble making me surprised. 

"He already can talk?!" I asked my sister, widen eyes.

My sister smiled, nodding her head. "But not really much, just babbling with his words." she answered for me, patting that little boy backbone. My sister then took him back, lifting him in her arms making that baby boy giggling with happiness, putting his small arms to Jessica shoulder, eyes on her. "When did you adopted her? I thought you didn't liked kids that much..." I said to my sister, flipping my hair back to my ears. 

I saw her pressed her lips tights, thinking maybe. 

"Well-... Mmmm, I saw him at an orphanage." she asnwered, smiled a bit. 

I nodded my head, made an 'O' expression. "How old is he?" I asked her again. "Urrmmm, 2 years and few month." she answered me quietly, played with that little boy finger. The little boy was leaning on her body, playfully biting his own fingers. "Krys, maybe you should needed some rest. I'm sorry that I've had disturbed you. I'll bet you already exhausted from work, right? I'll let you rest then. I see you tomorrow in the morning, good night then." she suddenly told me, looking at me. 

I'll also stood up, nodded. I agreed with her since I'm was having an exhausted day today, gosh!!! 

"Say good night to Aunt Krystal. Night-night..." my sister softly spoke to the little baby boy, playfully waving his hands towards me. I smiled to myself, waving at the little baby boy who seem to giggle in front of me. My sister then went to her room, closing the door. 

Feeling exhausted, I walked to my room lazily. I just wanted to rest and sleep since my body was feeling very lazy and cozy right now....

 

Few Days Later 

No One POV'S

"Unnie~aa... Can I take Hyun Joon for a walk?" Krystal asked Jessica, throwing her body on a couch, looking at her sister who was laying on the other side. 

Jessica's eyes flickered towards Krystal. "Where to?" she asked Krystal quietly. 

Krystal pursed her lips. "Emmm, maybe to the nearby park. Besides, the wearther seems nice today." Krystal added, flashing her white teeth towards Jessica. Jessica smiled a bit to her. 

"Yeah sure. But, make sure to look for him carefully. If something bad happens, I'll kill you!" Jessica playfully threathened, sticking her tongue out liked a five years old kid. Krystal let out a small chuckle, nodding. "Okay then, thanks unnie! Love you!" Krystal said to Jessica, skipping up, dashing to the hallway. She walked through down the hallway, went to the last door. 

Actually, the room was for the guest but, since Krystal's older sister, Jessica had brought a little baby boy brought with her back, both of them decided to make the room for Hyun Joon. It's pretty simple yet nice room actually. ( http://interiordesign.ocasus.com/childrenroom-kidsroom/boy-room/kidsroom-childrenroom_baby-boyroom-20.jpg ).

Hyun Joon was playing with his favorite doll, a small white rabbit doll. It's kinda cute with it's white, silk ribbon around it's neck. 

"Hey... How's Hyun Joon today?" Krystal softly asked, kneeling in front of him, smiling wider. Hyun Joon looked up, smiling cheekily, showing some tooth in his mouth. "Au-unt-...Aunt--ty..." his angel voice called for Krystal making her chukling quietly. "Woah, you're really intelegent boy, Hyun Joon~aa... No wonder Sica unnie picked you up as her adopted son." Krystal quietly murmured, picking up Hyun Joon in her arms then. 

"Come on, let's go for a walk. Shall we?" Krystal asked to Hyun Joon, kissing his cheek playfully, few times. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

Krystal was pushing a baby stroller ( http://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/emmaljunga-pram-best-baby-stroller-travel-system.jpg ) which Hyun Joon was inside the baby stroller, playing with his Bunny doll.

Both of them was strolling around a large park, a very nice wearther to walk or having picnic today.

That evening the weather was seem to be a bit shady and windy, a perfect weather thought. Fortunately, today wasn't raining after all. There were many people at the large park today, taking chances to do something since tomorrow was a weekends. There were some who was fishing, jogging and also sort of having a date with their partners, showing their love... It's kinda embarrassed to see all those things in front of her eyes, hehhehe...

Krystal then took a break, sitting on a wooden bench, facing against the beautfiul lake view across her.

"Aunn-nty-ty..." Hyun Joon soft, angel voice called for Krystal.

Krystal looked up at him, smiled. "Hummm?" she responded, played with his small fingers, tracing it with her fingers which was much bigger than the little baby boy. "There-...-ere..." the little boy showed up, gesturing to something.

Krystal was confused at first but then she took a look at what Hyun Joon was pointing at...

And....

It's kinda surprised her! Yeah, truly suprising her...

"Oppa!!!!" Krystal high, shrill voice heard.

She then smiled cheerfully, began to push the stroller towards someone that she really familiar about. The person who was she meant, turned to face her. A little surprised played on his face.

"Heyyy, what you're doing here?!" asked that person, looking a bit surprised to see Krystal here.

Krystal laughed a bit, feeling a bit breatheless since just now she was trying to catch up the person standing in front of her right now. "Ohhh, nothing. Just sauntered along this park, taking fresh air." Krystal replied, flashing her white teeth.

The person in front of her nodded then, made an 'O' expression.

Hyun Joon who was sitting in the stroller, reached his small hands into the air, almost looked liked pleading to the person to lift him up from the stroller. And that made Krystal was a little surprised! "Ohhh, Hyun Joon~aa...!" Krystal said surprisely, looking at Hyun Joon widen eyes. Hyun Joon was squeeking, nagging for lifted him up from the stroller. 

"You mind if I-..." Krystal nodded, smiled then.

Then, the person lifted Hyun Joon up from the baby stroller, lifting him into his arms and embrace the little baby boy.

"Since when did you made a baby sitting job, Krys?"

Krystal then let out a small laugh when Jaejoong asked her a silly question liked that. How can she be a babysitter since she doesn't know at all how to change baby diapers, duhhhh!!! She's still young to know about this 'baby' thing! Hehhehhe...

"Aniyo, oppa... I'm not baby sitting right now. He's with me." Krystal answered honestly.

Jaejoong looked at her confused. "Is there any relatives went to your place?" Jaejoong asked her softly. Krystal shook her head. "Aniyo, oppa... It's not liked that. This little cute baby boy, he was adopted. From my family." Krystal said meaningfully, smiling at Jaejoong with a meaningfull look. "Ohhh, really? Hummm..." Jaejoong responded, looking at the little baby boy long. 

"Where did your family adopted him?" he asked Krystal then.

Krystal smiled, shoving her shoulders. "Molla, oppa... All I knew, he's already here, right inside my house." she answered. 

"He seems to liked you, oppa... It's kinda made me envy since I haven't been too close for him liked he did towards you. Maybe you're kinda made him attractive, oppa." Krystal playfully said, making Jaejoong let out a small laugh. His laugh sounded liked an angel or something... "He's kinda familiar with me... I've think that I might saw him somewhere but I didn't remembered it... Maybe it just my imagination or this little boy had identical face with someone I've had seen." Jaejoong told Krystal, touched Hyun Joon cheek. So soft and tender. 

"It's been a long time since we're both didn't have time together." Krystal added up, smiled to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nodded, walked with Krystal along the pathway then. 

"Well, we're both seem busy with our works. That's the problem actually." Jaejoong spoke to Krystal. Krystal smiled a bit. "Oppa, can I ask you something?" Krystal sounded hesitate. 

Jaejoong turned to look at her, smiling a bit.

"Sure. What about?" asked Jaejoong, sitting on a bench then, feeling a bit tired. 

Krystal pursed her lips, feeling hesitate. Jaejoong smiled then, already knew what Krystal going to ask him. "It's about your sister.... Right?" Jaejoong whispered quietly, not looking at her but playing with Hyun Joon. Krystal looked at Jaejoong, surprised. "How did you-..." Krystal didn't finished her words, looking at Jaejoong with a quiet surprised look. 

Jaejoong smiled a bit. 

"I'll already expected you're going to ask me about her, Krystal. It's not liked I knew you just yesterday." Jaejoong murmured quietly, smiling at her a bit. "Don't you missed her, oppa?" Krystal asked Jaejoong. He was sighing, so deeply. His eyes then flickered towards Krystal. "It's a lied if I told you that I'd never missed her. Of course, I was denying it after all." Jaejoong mumbled quietly, just liked he was talking to himself.

Krystal just silenced, surprised to hear that after all.

She thought that he already giving up for her sister since it's been a long time after her sister missing incident, Jaejoong was quiet after all. "But, it wasn't liked you're expecting anymore Krys... Between both of us, it's already over.. Besides, I knew that your sister might wanted her old life back. I think that maybe my presence towards her such a nuisance only." Jaejoong murmured quietly. 

Krystal shook her head.

"Why did you're think liked that, oppa?! Why you don't want to protec-..."

"Krys, I've already told you right. Enough is enough. Besides, I've think that maybe your sister already happy with her life now. She's been away from me almost 2 years and there's no news that she was accident or anything bad happened towards her. I've been thinking that she might having her life happily." Jaejoong murmured again, smiled a bit. 

Krystal tried to speak up but Jaejoong cut her off first.

"If you really loved both of us, just let us be liked this. Besides.... I knew that Jessica was here right? She's already in this country now, aren't she?" Jaejoong turned towards Krystal. Krystal nodded her head slowly, biting her lips. "Maybe you don't wanted to know but, I've already met her before she came back here. Yeah, maybe you're little angry towards me because I didn't tell you about that. I didn't expected that she was hiding at a place that I'd never think that she would be there." Jaejoong continued. 

Krystal was widen eyes that time but she just kept shut, waiting for Jaejoong stories. 

"Your sister.... She's been hiding at Jeju Island all of this time. I've accidently bumped with her when I went vacation there, a week maybe. At first, I was very happy, overhelmed joy when I met her. But, your sister... She doesn't seem to be liked I am. Instead of all that, she seems to be surprised and maybe doesn't liked to see me maybe..." Jaejoong said to Krystal, sounded a bit hurt and disappointed. 

"That's why I thought maybe I'll should let it go all of this... Maybe both of us already over... Fate wasn't with us, you know Krystal. That's why I don't want you to bring up this matter anymore. I've already moved on from all of this... If both of us were destined to be together, I'm sure that someday fate would meet up both of us again. And I don't know wherther it would happened or it just some daydreaming..." Jaejoong said, adjusting Hyun Joon position since he's already asleep in his arms. So peacefull looks... Wow..

Krystal pursed her lips, flickered her eyes away. 

"I've heard that you're going to get married, oppa... Is that true?" Krystal asked Jaejoong, curious. 

She had been heard about that rumor about Jaejoong which getting married around this corner. But, she doesn't knew wherther to believe it or not because she can't trusted the paparazzi too much. They just liked to make story to get their story famous, huhhh!! 

Jaejoong just smiled, not answering Krystal question. 

"I'm sorry but I've had to go now, Krys... Someone had been waiting for me and it would be rude if I let that person waited for me long enough. Am I right?" Jaejoong said, carefully putting Hyun Joon into the baby stroller. Krystal who was looking, smiled to herself, seeing how good Jaejoong was taking for that little boy. If Jessica knew about this, surely she's going to get nagging all the time!!! 

"See you later, Krys. I hoped that I would meet you again. And just send my welcome back regards to your sister. I hoped she's doing just good." Jaejoong spoked quietly, smiling towards Krystal then. 

Krystal nodded, waving to Jaejoong then. 

"Why I had a feeling there's something happened... Maybe a secret that was hidden behind all of this situation?" Krystal mumbled to herself, looking at Jaejoong who was seems to disappear from her sight then.