Chapter 25 : College Ending

Love Can't Be Expected

At The College 

No One POV'S

Jessica had done anwering Art Paper just now. After this, she just only to face a few more papers before she and also her other friends having a long enough holiday, graduating this December. So excited!! 

"Soo-Yeon~aa!!" called someone. 

Jessica turned around, looking at the person. 

Her lips then twitched into a small line. "Anyeong, Taeyeon~aa..." she greeted her warmly. Taeyeon smiled, walking towards her. "How's your exam just now? Good or bad?" she playfully asked, grinning. Jessica just let out a small chuckle, shoved her shoulders. "I don't know..." she anwered, leaving to her locker then. She put some of her things into the locker, closing the door then. "I hoped I'll get the best results or not... Humphhh, it such a waste I'll be reading such a crazy night, burning the midnight oil lamp..." Taeyeon said, leaning against locker beside Jessica's locker. Both of them then went to the main, walking seperately, waving to each other.

"I'll meet you tomorrow then." Taeyeon said, smiling. Jessica nodded, smiled warmly to her before went to her car. She really felt a bit stress and also tired facing this exam. Her sleep hours can be counted right now, showing just lack she slept. She just want to rest and have enough sleep after this exam finish!! Duhhh!! Jessica unlocked her car, starting the engine. She then drove her car away from the college swiftly. Jessica went to a supermarket first, buying some kind of kitchen stuff since it's already running out of stock. 

 

That Night

Jessica POV'S

Finished with my dinner, chicken fajitas that was made by myself, my stomach felt a bit full. 

I went up to the living room, carrying a mug of hot drink, sitting alone in the dining room. I put carefully the mug, looking at the messy dining room, full of various kind of book, paper and also my highlights were scattered around. I shook my head, laughing to my clumsiness... I then tidied up a bit until the table looked a bit tidy and clean than before. Then, I opened up my Advanced Creativity book, starting the facts through my brains. Well, I'm kinda felt sleepy but I forced myself to be more struggle with this kinda of things. As I was flipping the other page, my eyes widen seeing a note in the book at the other page.

I took the note, smiled a bit to myself. 

I'll still remembered that the note was given by him when he was asking me some kinda of question... Well, that time he seem to my friend first until both of us made up to other stage of relationship. But... When I'm thinking about it, I'm sort felt kinda stupid and lonely right now. Well, it's almost a month few days... But still, he's nowhere to be found... I'll really don't understand him... He just liked vanished like the air, disappeared suddenly!! I felt kinda mad and angry at him since he's not doing liked what he promised to me before he went away... Huhhhh, liar!! Tongue twister!!! I'll hate him!!! No calls, message or even everything to me!! Just tell me something that I want to know... I even starting to feel if he's still alive or not... Humphhh... But still, even I'm angry with him... I can denied my worried and missing him like crazy. Everyday I was hoping he will pop out suddenly, opening his arms for me... Although I knew maybe it would be such a difficult one to be reality. And also of what people talking about him lately... And what Tae-Hyun, that guy told me at the college earlier. 

 

Flashback 

No One POV'S

Jessica was walking to the cafeteria alone, going to buy a can of coke. 

She then queue up to buy her drink, looked all down. "Hey, Soo-Yeon!" someone greeted her. Jessica sighed deeply, not answering at all. She knew who was talking to her right now. "You want to buy drink? Let me buy it for you..." said Tae-Hyun, suddenly paying for Jessica coke. Jessica was surprised at first but then she just walked away, leaving him all alone. 

"Hey, wait up!!" said Tae-Hyun, trying to keep his pace with her. 

Jessica just ignored, fasting up her steps. She then was frozen when Tae-Hyun grabbed her elbow, spun her around so that she'll be facing her right now. Tae-Hyun was breathing hard, looking at her face. "Why won't you stop?" asked him, breatheless. Jessica then harshly snapped her elbow from his grip, glaring sharply at him. "Because I'm just wasting my time!!" answered her, glaring at him. "I don't understand you... Why it's so difficult for me to be friend with you?" asked him, looked liked pleading now. Jessica just shook her head, starting to walk again before Tae-Hyun grabbed both of her shoulder, holding it tightly. "Let me go!!" Jessica said, struggling. Tae-Hyun pursed his lips before slowly release her shoulders. "Soo-Yeon, please... Can we just be friends? Besides, I'll already paid for your coke, isn't that enough?" asked Tae-Hyun, looking at her.

Jessica smiled in mocking way. "You're the one who paid it, it wasn't me for asking you to pay!! If you're feeling not sincere with this paying thing, maybe you're the one who should drink this up!!" said Jessica, throwing the can at the floor, sighing frustrated. She then stormed off angrily, redden face because of angry!!! Arghhhh!! 

"I knew about you and him, Soo-Yeon!! I knew about your relationship!!" Tae-Hyun then said making Jessica steps slower now. She stopped, gasped. How can he knew about that?!! 

Tae-Hyun smiled cynically, walking up to her, picking up the can again. "Wha... What do you mean?" she stammered, looked at him disbelief. Tae-Hyun smiled, looking satisfied. "I'll knew you're having a secret relationship with Kim Jaejoong, right? It doesn't matter how I knew about it... But, I'll probably assumed that you don't want the others knew about this right... So, maybe you should friends with me starting now." Tae-Hyun said, almost like threathening her. Jessica gulped nervously, trying to think. She doesn't want to be friend someone like him even if he's the only one guy that lived in this world!!

"If you want to say, just said it. I've had over with him!! We're already broke up!!" answered her, smiling mocking. 

Tae-Hyun face fell. "How can it happen? I'll knew you're both secretly dating and both of you were loving to each other right... And now I'm telling you why he's was nowhere to be found right now... You know why? I've heard that he's now at overseas, doing something. And also I heard that he's already enganged to someone, a model maybe." Tae-Hyun said making Jessica heart stymied with shock, angry, disappointed. "I don't know wherther it's true or not... But maybe it was true after all... Besides, he's the one most billinior in South Korea, don't you know? Or maybe you just up with him to take his property away, am I right?" Tae-Hyun pressed her. Jessica just silence, looking at the floor. "Poor you... Trusting someone liked him... If I were you, I'll should move on right now, not looking back at guy like him." Tae-Hyun added, smiling when he felt that Jessica starting to believe him. 

"STOP!!! Don't you dare to utter one word anymore!!" Jessica yelled madly suddenly. 

Tae-Hyun shut his mouth, looking at her redden face. "You don't know anything about him!!! I'm the one with him, so I'll knew who he is!! I'm not that poor to beg someone property just to be living!! You're think I'm a mistress or something?!! Watch yourself first, Tae-Hyun!! Even I don't know him too well but seriously he much more better than you!!! Grasp that, please!!" Jessica told him before ran through the hallway leaving him. Tae-Hyun just stared at him, grumbling angry. 

End Of Flashback 

 

I shook my head, trying to forget about that. 

"What if the story was true... What if he's really just trying to play with me..." I told myself sadly. It can't be right... I didn't believe if he's competent to do such a thing like that to me... Or maybe... I'm the one who was so stupid, too believing him... 

Why, Jae... Why now?? 

I'm sort of loss hoping for you.... It's like... Our love just vanished to the air.... 

 

A Few Days Passed 

No One POV'S

"Huarghhhhh!!! I can't believe that we're had free!!! Yeah!!!" Yuri said cheerfully, stretching her arms and legs out. Taeyeon and Jessica chuckled lightly, looking at Yuri. Yeah, they just finished answering the last paper just now. And at the cafeteria the last semester students were cheering for their independence right now!! Three of us just stay at the college park, talking to each other. 

"We're having 3 weeks holiday, such a great!!" Yuri said again, flashing her white teeth. 

Taeyeon shook her head, smiling. "Aigoo, Yuri~aa... Just relax okay... Seem it's going to be a long holiday starting tomorrow, I'm feeling want to travel or maybe looking for a job." told Taeyeon, smiled to her plan. Yuri turned to look at Jessica. "How about you, Soo-Yeon~aa?" asked her making Jessica puckered for a while. "Errrmm, maybe for the first week I'll be here... I want to go back to San Francisco, meeting back my mom, dad and also my beloved younger sister." said her, smiled a bit. Yuri nodded. "Well, I'm thinking the same with Taeyeon... Maybe trying to get a work, you know... Part time work..." she said, smiling widely. "I want to have an exprience of working before I worked after graduated later, heheheh..." she added, laughing quietly. Taeyeon just smiled so did with Jessica. 

"Babe!!" someone called, making three of the girls turned around, looking at the owner of voice. 

Yuri smiled turned to wider, jumping immediately. "You're late..." Yuri said, pouted cutely at her boyfriend, Choi Minho. Minho laughed, wrapped his arms on her petite waist while Yuri putting her hands on his nape, flashing her white teeth. "Mianhae, babe. I've got something to settle down... You know, last work before long holiday." he smirked, taking a lock of Yuri's hair, putting back at her ear. Yuri giggled happy, smiling. "It's okay, I'll forgive you... You're such a hardworking person and also responsible one, I'll liked..." Yuri praised him, touching the tip of his nose. 

"Okay, okay... Enough with this loving scene... Yuri~aa, you want to go back with him right? I'll should be going then." Taeyeon suddenly interrupted the two lovely birds, making Yuri blushed in ashamed. Jessica who was watching just looking at Yuri and Yunho, pursing her lips. "Sorry, Taeng~aa... I'll see you later then." told Yuri, waving at her then. Taeyeon nodded, waved back at her. "Come on, Soo-Yeon~aa... You don't want to go home?" asked Taeyeon, already grabbing her bag. Jessica shook her head slowly. "It's okay, I'll be here for a minute." answered her, smiled a bit. "Okay then, till meet later." replied Taeyeon, smiling at her before walking away. Jessica turned to Yuri who was laughing with Minho, dumbfounde of this awkward situation. 

"Soo-Yeon~aa... I'll be going first." said Yuri, smiling. Jessica nodded, waved at her. Yuri then smiled, walking hands by hands with Minho, leaning her head on his shoulders. "You're so lucky, Yuri..." Jessica mumbled quietly under her breath, sighing deeply. A few minutes then, she also packed her things, walked to her car lazily, feeling a bit relief. "What I'm going to do this long holiday?" she thought to herself, driving away from the college, heading to her house. 

 

That Night 

Taeyeon POV'S

I knocked the wooden wood door a few times, waiting for the owner house opening it up.

"I'm sorry for been late. I've overslept just now." she explained, walking inside the person house. "Ohhh, gwenchana. You're just in time actually." told the person, closing the door, following me at the back. "Ohhh, jinjja? That's good to hear..." I replied, sitting on the couch. "You're wait here, I'll called the person." said the person again, disappeared through the house coridor. 

Just in time, the person came back with a girl behind her, hiding maybe. 

"Taeyeon~aa... Meet Na Eun, So Na Eun." Jessica said to me, introducing me the girl who was standing behind her. "Anyanghaseyo..." Na Eun greeted me, bowing her body a bit. I gasped, shocking to see her here, in Jessica's house. "Yeah, I knew you're shocked right now... But, let me just explain first okay?" she told me, knowing what my brains was thinking about. "Na Eun, please took a seat." she said, smiling. Na Eun then made her way, sitting opposite with me. I looked at her, not taking eyes from her. "Yahh, Taeyeon~aa... Don't stare her like that, she's looked scared with your 'death' stare. Stop doing that!" Jessica hissed to me making my eyes flickered away from kept staring that Na Eun girl. 

Jessica took a chair, sat between both of us. 

"Okay... Let me start first. Taeng, I'll called you here because I want to tell something that might you really want to know since the incident happened." Jessica calmly stated. I looked at her weirdly, doesn't understand yet. "Well, you remembered the accident that had happened to me, right?" she added more, I slowly nodded my head. So, what's the point asking about the accident? "Errrm... Well... Actually..." she stopped, shutting her lips tightly, thinking maybe. "I knew who were behind this." spoke Na Eun suddenly making me turned to look at her with shock expression. Jessica looked at Na Eun, smiled tightly. "What do you mean? How you know about that?!" I asked her, almost high voice. 

"Taeng..." Jessica hissed me, glared at me sharply. 

I kept silence again, tried to behave myself. "Firstly, I want to forgive to all of you especially you're Soo-Yeon. Yeah, I knew I've had such a great mistake to all of you... Including your other friend, Kwon Yuri, right?" she asked, I nodded my head lightly. "Actually, I wasn't liked you before, Soo-Yeon~aa... Instead of liking you, I've truly jealous at you... Well, mostly maybe because you're such a pretty person and also a inteligent one." she said, smiled a bit. Jessica just looked at her calm, not showing any anger at all. "And also, I'm felt sorry for what Dara had done to three of you and the mostly you, Soo-Yeon. If you want to know, she's really envy and jealous to you... And also very angry, furious with you... She said that you're coming here just like a competitor towards her, grabbing everyone attention including... Her biggest crush, Kim Jaejoong." she said in quiet voice, almost whispering. I heard a small gasped from Jessica, looking didn't believe of what Na Eun just said to both of us. 

"She also said that you're just a girl that's acting like a poor little kid that trying to get everyone attention by using your prettiness... At first, I've believed all of her words, thinking that you're such a bad, very bad person. But, in the same time, I've had an instinct telling me that you're not like what she told me. I knew you're a good person but maybe your behavior, cold aura making someone who doesn't knew you really well, thinking you're such an arrogant person. Until one day... I've heard an unexpected things from her conversation with a guy..." she looked up, staring at both of us. 

I looked at her impatiently. "Who was the guy?" I asked her curiously. 

She pursed her lips. "I've think that the guy named... Errrmm, Tae-... Ta..." she's struggled to remember the guy name. "Tae-Hyun, I've think..." she bursted out. Jessica on the other side was gasping, staring at her with widen eyes. "So... You're mean they were behind this? Planning the accident to her?!" I asked, not believing it!! Na Eun nodded her head slowly, looking down. "At first, I didn't believe but when I heard what she talked with that guy, I was too surprised!! And then, I knew I was wrong... I knew that my instinct was real, telling that Soo-Yeon such a nice person. She won't hurting herself just to get sympathy from anyone else just like she told the others in the whole college. I knew that I've had to do something... Besides, I've had no energy and tired to follow her anymore... I'm feeling just like her slave, following her all around, doing eveything she told me." she murmured, feeling guilty. 

I shook my head. "I can't believe all of this!!! How can she did such a terrible things like this?! She almost killed someone, taking her life!!" I shouted angrily, grumping. Na Eun looked at me with scared eyes. I turned to peak at Jessica who was motionless, frozen in her seats. "But... Na Eun, if you said to us that doesn't mean we can took action to both of them..." I said then. She shook her head, searching something in her purse. "I don't know wherther it's worked or not... But, I've had recorded the conversation using my phone and put it in a casset. You're think it would help?" she asked. I smiled widely, taking the casset, holding it tightly. "But... Why you're helping us?" Jessica suddenly asked, quiet whisper voice.

"I don't want to be such a coward person anymore... I guessed that maybe I'll stay closed with Dara just to gain opportunity just like she had but I've think I was been treated like a slave to her." Na Eun answered, looking at Jessica. Jessica shook her head, stood up then. Slowly, stumbbled she went to the staircase, went upstairs, looking all sad, pain, shocked emotion... 

Na Eun looked sad, thinking that maybe she's the one who fault in this situation. 

"Don't be sad... She just need some time to think about, that's all... Thanks for helping us by the way... Just leave the rest for me... Now, it's time for payback!" I said, smiling in mocking way. Na Eun looked at me. "What we're going to do?" she asked softly. I smiled, looked at her. "Just wait and see... And I'm sorry for my rude behavior before..." I slightly said to her. She just smiled, raised her palms toward me. "That's fine... I've deserved it." she mumbled, smiled a bit. We're just smiled to each other then. In my head, I've already had planned something interesting that will shock her later.... Hhehehhe, just wait and see both of you!! Such a !!!