Chapter 11 : Competitor

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Yuri was reading her magazine while waiting for Taeyeon and Jessica. She was sitting on a bench at the main lawn of the college. Then, someone tapped her shoulder. Yuri turned around, seeing a person who was standing behind her. "Emmm, you're Kwon Yuri, right?" asked that person. Yuri nodded her head although her mind was full of confusion. "Sorry for disturbing you but I'm here for giving you this... Someone told me to give you this." said the person, giving Yuri a rectangular shaped letter. The person then smiled before walking away leaving Yuri alone. Yuri looked at the letter. No name, address or anything at all. Hummm... "Yuri~aa!!" called someone. Yuri looked up, finding Taeyeon who was walking towards her. Yuri quickly hide the letter in her bag, waving at Taeyeon then. "Anyeong Yuri~aa.." said Taeyeon, flashing her teeth. Yuri nodded, smiling back.

Taeyeon then sat beside her, crossing her legs. "Where's Soo-Yeon?" asked Taeyeon, looking around. Yuri shoved her shoulder not knowing. "You know what Yuri, I'm feeling very happy and excited right now! Our holiday just around the corner and we all are going to have one week holiday, yeahh!!" said Taeyeon, giggling excited. Yuri just chuckled looking at Taeyeon reaction, continued to read her magazine. 

Jessica carefully parked her car under the rooftop at the parking lot. She then get off from her car, locking it. Jessica walked silently on the pathway, looking down all the way. Someone then called her name. Jessica slowly turned around, surprised to see a guy walking towards her. That guy approched to her, smiling sweetly. "You're Jung Soo-Yeon right?" asked that guy. Jessica slowly nodded her head, feeling confused by this guy. "Hi, I'm Kim Tae-Hyun. Nice to meet, Soo-Yeon~aa..." said that guy, smiling while offering his hand. Jessica just nodded, smiled a bit. "Can I walk with you together, if you don't mind?" asked Tae-Hyun, sounded hoping. Jessica then smiled a bit before turning against him. She then continued walking, leaving him all alone. Tae-Hyun then quickly chased for her until he was walking with her side by side. "You're the new student right? I'll bet you will love this college." said Tae-Hyun cheerful. Jessica just kept quiet, continued walking. "I've heard that you're from San Francisco, you must be good in English right?" asked Tae-Hyun again, not giving up. 

Jessica then stopped, facing to him. "Yeah but I'm sorry... I've got to go, bye." said Jessica, smiling a bit. Jessica continued walking while searching for Taeyeon and Yuri. She then smiled when she spotted Taeyeon and Yuri were sitting on the bench at the main lawn. Jessica promenade towards them, smiling all the way. "Good morning girls..." greeted her happily, smiling at both of them sweetly. Taeyeon and Yuri looked up, smiling back at her. "Morning." said Yuri also. Jessica smiled, sitting on the bench that opposite to both of them. "Umm, guys... I'm going to the cafeteria, you want to come?" asked Taeyeon suddenly, looking at Yuri and Jessica. Jessica smiled, shook her head. "Sure, I want to buy a bottle of lemonade. You want some Soo-yeon~aa?" asked Yuri, putting her magazine. Jessica shook, smiled. Yuri nodded, following Taeyeon. Jessica sat on the bench alone, looking at the other students. 

Her eyes then caught his car was moving fast down to the parking lot. "Humm, he's driving like a maniac..." Jessica thought to herself, seeing Jaejoong's car move fastly. Jessica flickered away, seeing the other people. "Soo-Yeon~shhii..." called someone softly. Jessica sighed, turning to her back unwillingly. It's none than other than guy, Kim Tae-Hyun... Jessica forced a smiled at him. "Yeah?" asked her quietly. Tae-Hyun smiled, took a place beside her. Jessica moved a bit, feeling uncomfartable with this guy. "Can I ask you something?" asked Tae-Hyun, looking at Jessica. Jessica pursed her lips, nodding slowly. Tae-Hyun smiled. "Can we be friends?" asked that guy softly. 

Jessica smiled, looking away. She let go the question for a while, looking at the other student. "Why you want to be friends with me?" asked Jessica, looking away from Tae-Hyun. "Well... Emmm..." Tae-Hyun could not find the right answer for the question made him quiet for a while, thinking maybe. Jessica smiled to herself, knowing what Tae-Hyun intenttion to be friend with her. She then saw Jaejoong was walking at the pathway, listening to his MP3 Player. Jessica just stared at him until his eyes flickered towards her. Their gaze locked for a while. Jessica was surprised when he saw Jaejoong smiling at him before he looked away from her gaze. "Soo-Yeon~aa... Emmm, I think that I can't find the reason why I want to be your friend.. Maybe because I want to know you more." answered Tae-Hyun suddenly making Jessica awake. She then turned to look at him, smiled a bit. "Tae-Hyun~shhi... I'm not wanting to be rude but I want you to ask your heart deeply. You're just want to be friend with me because of something 'else', right?" told Jessica, stood up. She then grabbed her bag, walking away leaving Tae-Hyun alone. 

"Stupid guy... Guys just always the same, huhh!" Jessica grumbled to herself, sighing frustrated. She then went to her locker, unlocking it. As she expected, a note fall from her locker. 

You're looked so pretty and gorgeous today, my lady... I'll like you, your style and everything about you. Sincerely from my heart I'm saying that I really madly in love with you... Your smile making my day bright always, my girl... I'll love you... 

Jessica looked around, feeling curious about this note. She sighed, pursing her lips. "I'll really curious about this sender... Who is 'him'?" Jessica thought to herself, keeping the note underneat a book in her locker. She then locked her locker, walking towards to her classroom. Jessica stopped at a vending machine, buying a coke. ( She really liked coke!! ) Jessica sipped her coke, drinking it slowly. She stopped in front of the door class, trying to push the door. It was a bit difficult since her hand was full with books and also some papers. Then, someone helped her pushed the door, giving her way to enter the classroom. "Ladies first..." said Jaejoong, smirking. Jessica smiled shyly, walking inside. "Gumawo..." said her in low voice. Jaejoong just smiled, walking by her side. A few people were staring at them, surprised maybe. Both of them then took their seats, sitting next to each other. 

"I've had finished our assigment..." said Jaejoong, smiling proudly. Jessica turned to look at him, smiling widely. "Jinjja?! Wow, you're fast..." said her, impressed by his work. Jaejoong just smiled. "Well, I can't do that if you won't be helping me..." added Jaejoong, looking at Jessica. Jessica just chuckled, flipping her hair back to her ear. "Yeah, that's what we named parther cooperation..." answered Jessica shyly, smiled. Then, the class started...

 

Someone POV'S

I was waiting at the hallway, alone. I looked around, seeing if someone maybe saw me here. Well, I lied to my lecturer saying that I've had a stomach ache and I excused to go to the medical room. So easy to lie to my stupid lecturer.

"Where is that person?!" I grumbled to myself, glancing to my watch. He's already late 7 minutes and half, damn! Then, I saw him half running towards me. I stared at him sharply, giving him a death glare. He stopped right on front of me, breathing heavily. I'll just pursed my lips, waiting for him to relax. Once he's okay, I sticked my tongue towards him. "Why you're think of me? You think I'm a lumber to wait for you?!" I asked him, high voice. "Mianhae, I was late. I've had to give a really good reason to my lecturer, such a trouble..." he commended, gritting his teeth. 

I shook my head. "So... How's our plan? It went smoothly, right...?" I asked him, looking at him. He made an annoyed face. "Huhh, that girl was a ing arrogant person. She think she's so pretty?! Gorgeous?! Please..." he said in annoying voice. I smiled cynically at him, pleased of his reaction. "Why? She rejected you?" I asked him, although I knowing maybe I was true. He nodded his head lately, looking away. "I don't get it... Why we're doing this? What you want me to do now? She didn't even want to talk to me!!" he complained, looking a bit furious. I smiled, patting his shoulder. 

"Yahhh, don't worry about it... You just don't have to give, okay? Just done with your work and rest I'll will do it... Make sure no one will knew about this, you understand?" I said to him seriously. He nodded his head slowly then, flickered away. I smiled satisfied to myself, feeling relieved now. Huhh, just wait you girl... You will knew who I am!! 

 

No One POV'S

As both of them talking quietly between two of them, they didn't noticed there were someone who was standing behind a wall, hearing all of their conversation... That person then left that place, pursing her lips, feeling guilty now...

 

Lunch Time 

Yuri POV'S

I quickly went out from the class, leaving Taeyeon behind. "Yuri~aa!! Wait for me..." she whined to me at the back. I chuckled lightly, continued my walk. Since my legs are pretty long, it made my steps move easily. Poor my Taengoo, I'll be she was breathing heavily for chasing me!! Mianhae, Taeyeon~aa... I'm feeling very hungry right now... 

I went to the cafeteria, already queue up at the line. Fortunately, there wasn't many people yet, fuhhh~~

When my turn came I grabbed some food and a bottle of lemonade. I walked to Taeyeon who was already sitting at a table. She looked at me sharply, pouting at me. I chuckled to myself, seeing her behaviour. Just like a child~~ Kyeota!! I started eating my lunch while Taeyeon was doing her work, huhuhu... Speaking of lunch, where's Soo-Yeon? She supposed to be here already. Humm... 

"Yahhh, Taeyeon~aa... Where's Soo-Yeon?" asked me to Taeyeon. Taeyeon who was writing, stopped. She looked up, looking at me. "What did you said?" she asked again. I sighed. "I said where's Soo-Yeon? She supposed to be here now..." I told her again, chewing my chicken pie. Taeyeon shoved her shoulder, not knowing. She then continued her work. I pursed my lips, feeling a bit worried. Soo-Yeon had told us to wait for her because she also will join them lunch today. Usually, she will gone home when lunch since the college class had finished. I was taking a bite of my pie when suddenly I saw Soo-Yeon and....

"Taeyeon~aa!!" I whispered her name, nudging her hand. She looked at me with sharp eyes. "What now?!" she hissed toward me, feeling a bit mad maybe. I gestured my lips toward a corner. Taeyeon then turned her head, looking at where I was gesturing. "Oh my god... W.O.W~~" Taeyeon mumbled quietly, jaw dropped. Yeah, I've can expected that was her reaction. Know why? Well, both of us were watching Soo-Yeon was walking by Jaejoong's side and what more surprising was Jaejoong put his hand on his shoulder, just like dragging her all along. I think that most of the students in the cafeteria was watching at both of them, widen eyes and surely jaw dropped!! Am I right? Of course I was right, dang!! 

"Seriously? Did they both had officially?" Taeyeon asked me in low voice. I shrugged, shoving my shoulder. "Well, maybe... But seriously, I'm very happy for both of them if they were together... They looked suits together..." I said, smiling towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled, continued back her work. I looked up, noticed that Soo-Yeon was walking towards both of us. "Sorry I'm late..." Soo-Yeon said, smiling. I just smiled, nodding. My mouth fulled with food~ 

Taeyeon then giggled, smiling with meaningful looked. "Humm, looked like our Soo-Yeon had worked up!" she teased Soo-Yeon making her deep blushing. I was holding my laugh seeing her white flawless skin turned to bright pink. "Wha.. What do you mean?" she asked. I can sense her voice was trembeling, kekkeke... Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, smiling widely. "What was that? Did you guys were together now?" asked Taeyeon, curious. Soo-Yeon chuckled, looking away, fliping her hair nervously. "Aniyo... He just joking with me earlier." answered her shyly. Taeyeon laughed looking at Soo-Yeon expression so did with me. How can we believed what she's saying to us? It's too obvious that both of them were 'on' something... Hahhahha!!

"You knew what guys... Since holiday are coming, what were you planning?" Taeyeon asking to all of us then. 

I shook my head, still not thinking about it. I've think that we're just only a few days, maybe 2 or 3 days before we're having a one week holiday. How cool!! Jessica smiled. "Well, my younger sister told me that she's going to visit me here.. Maybe I'll introduce her to both of you..." said Soo-Yeon, smiling cheerfully. I nodded so did with Taeyeon. "Your younger sister must be lovely just like you, right?" I teased Soo-Yeon again making her blushing deep red, again~~ Kkekekke!! "Aniyo... She just pretty just like us... She really like to tease people and she also a kind person." Soo-Yeon told us, smiling. "How bout you Taengoo~aa? What you're planning for this holiday?" I asked her. 

She looked up, pursing her lips. "I don't know, maybe just staying here, finishing my report and also my assigment." she answered lightly, flashing her white teeth. After lunch, all of us went home, feeling exhausted and tired...