Chapter 62 : Immolation Within The Vacation

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

Four days had been passed quickly but still, my fate doesn't seems so lucky enough for me to be pleased at...

My little sister, Krystal which still upset and having a sulking war with me... She still doesn't to give up, even didn't talk to me for a words. All she does just playing playfully with Min Eun and also sometimes with Jaejoong. Even Hyun Joon gladly can playing with her happily unliked me... I'm feeling liked been marginalized by my own younger sister which I'm feeling a bit depressed by her doings towards me.

However, I can't blame her since the guilty one was me at the first place...

It was my fault after all that made her turned to be cold to me liked that... Well, I've already tried myself to coax her but she still been cold as ice just liked myself few years ago. Cold aura just liked ice and vampire creature... Hahhahaa.... 

It was a bit windy that night and I was walking all alone by myself around the resort that all of us staying at the private island which was owns by Min Eun's grandparents. It was such a wonderful island though. Even me borned in a silver spoon didn't have my own private island. I'll really hoped that one day I'll could go by myself intoa place where only me on that place... No distraction, depression or anything that can make me feeling terrible...

That just the wish that I'm been wishing for these days... 

My feet then went up to a swimming pool which was located at the back of the resort. ( http://www.dreamscapesbymgr.com/images/slideshow/slideshow01.jpg ). I was walking all around the swimming pool area which had three storey of pool with a fountaint at the edge of the highest storey of the pool. There's also one a hot bath bubbling pool at the other side of the area. 

I took a chance to went to the upper of the fountaint, climbing few flight of stairs which was leading the way to the upper of the fountaint. 

I reached up at the second storey of the fountaint, sitting at the edge of the storey which if I looked down, the pool just running down below of me. It's mean that if I just dive down, automatically I'll be in that wet swimming pool. 

The windy air which was blowing a bit slower that usual making me felt very a calm feeling with all by myself that time. My eyes then flickered towards the night, dark very blue sky beneath the atmosphere... It was looking a bit dull since there's not many stars tonight. My lips twitched into a small smile, looking at the sky, tracing the stars, flying my fingers in the air.

I pressed my lips tightly, feeling something unfamiliar with myself... 

Would it be good if we never ever met before... Right Jae? I wondered what would happened if both of us didn't even met for each other for the past couple years... Probably right now both of us would be having happy life for each other, not feeling miserable just liked I'm feeling the heavy situation right now. Why can we just through the same way just liked other people did? Why both of us having so much complicated things in our life... Why Jae? Why? Can you answer for me that question? Why did our time never wanted to meet? Why ohhhh why.... There's too much possibilities that I've been searching for these days... But, all of them doesn't seems to be answer after all. The question that always hanging in my mind just liked a air that just passing through... 

I unhook the necklace that I wore all day and night... 

I was wondering to myself why I'm still wearing it. Is it because I was feeling appreciated for the necklace since someone gave it to me or it could be other way? I held the necklace in my hand, pursing my lips. "Hurmmm..." I sighed deeply to myself, looking at the necklace deeply. When I see this necklace, I'll always felt guilty and sorrow to myself. Feeling betrayed and hated to myself sometimes... How can someone liked me, who was selfish cold heart person, full of liars can still kept this precious belongings... Am I been too selfish? I don't know wherther I ethical enough to kept or even wear this such a pure necklace... Full of joyness and happiness the first time I'll recieved it with my own hands. But now, it seems not suited with her anymore... It's liked the shine of the main point of the necklace had gone and became dull towards me... It's not the same situation right now... 

Just I was holding the necklace, out of sudden my hand just slipped the necklace... 

I watched in horror and terrified when the necklace had already gone from my grip, falling down, sinking in the swimming pool. I gasped with a verys surprised feeling, quickly running down to the stairs, went to the edge of the swimming pool, trying to look for it by the surface. I bited my lips, feeling unsatisfied with myself since the necklace was dropped because of my careless... 

Should I go down into the pool, looking for it? But, I didn't know to swim... Only a bit, just playing the water just the thing that I knew what to do... 

Pressing my lips together, I walked down into the pool using the stairs that lead into the swimming pool. I was gripping to the holder of the stairs, afraid that something bad might happened towards me. Feeling hesitate, I dunk myself into the pool, holding my breath heavily, trying to find the necklace although the view vision was blurry since it was in the water version. I tried to walk further away, touching the floor of the pool with my hands, feeling if there any necklace or something that might be it. I went to the surface again, taking a deep breathe after holding it for a while. 

Then, I swimmed for myself again to search for the necklace, feeling sad since I couldn't find it anywhere.... Where was that thing... 

Thinking to find the necklace only, I didn't noticed that my grip became more loosen and suddenly I can't find any balance, feeling the water suddenly rushing down through my throat making me feeling blank.... 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica was drowning in the swimming pool, trying hard for herself to find anything, just anything that she could grabbed on from something that she could hold on for her own life!! 

Ohhhh god..... Someone help me please.... I'm still don't want to die... Who's going to take care of Hyun Joon.... I didn't asked for his forgiveness yet... 

She was breathing with difficulities, trying to stood up herself in the deep pool but she just couldn't do that making her more panicked... Her hand was flying through the air, praying for god so that someone or anyone just saved her right now.... Please, please, please... 

Out of anywhere, with a vision that too blurry she could see that someone or a person was swimming swiftly towards her, rapidly went towards herside. The person then pulled her hands up, dragging her body swiftly before carrying her out from the pool. Jessica was feeling unconcious at that time, feeling with dizziness and full of blank feelings. She was coughing hardly, feeling hurt in her body, truly at her lungs and abdomen part. Just then, she choked some of the water out from , covering with her hands. 

"Yahhhh... What you're thinking about?! Killing yourself?! Doing a suicide?!" a hard, firm and so familiar voice asked her. 

Jessica wrinkled her face, still doesn't seems to recognize who was the person since her view look was still bit blurry. "J-Ja--..Jaej--Jaejoong?" she whispered, still couching, covering with her cold hands. Jaejoong was sighed, looking all damp wet just liked her, looking at Jessica with unvbelievable look. Jessica coughed a bit, feeling hurt at a certain part of her body. In the mean time, she was feeling gratefull and also thankfull to him who had just saved her life, her precious life. "What you're thinking about? What you're doing actually?" Jaejoong kept asking her, sounded a bit mad towards Jessica. 

His eyes was looking at Jessica with unbelievable look, shaking his head right and left. "I-I...I-I--I was lo-looking for something." Jessica whispered quietly, tried to get out but she was almost slipped since she couldn't find her balance yet. "Can you at least carefull with yourself?" Jaejoong told her, helping her to walk out from the swimming pool area. 

Jessica didn't talked much after that. Her mind was thinking the missing necklace that she could't find just now. Ohhhh, what had she done now?? If she told Jaejoong about that, it would be her worst nightmare. Huhhhh.... Why she's been so careless?! 

"It's okay... Errr, I can go by myself to my room. By the way, thanks for saving me." she whispered, walking away from Jaejoong as soon as both of them get out from the swimming pool area. Although Jessica still felt a bit unconcious but she strongly made herself so that she can do it by herself. She don't want or anyone about this incident, truly for Min Eun unnie. It would be breaking her heart when she knew about this... Surely... 

 

The Next Day 

Krystal POV'S

I was feeling hesitate to knock the door room that was right in front of me right now. I was a bit weird and curious since my sister didn't asked for Hyun Joon since the morning. Usually she will asked for him to take bath and also feed him with food but today she just imprison herself in her room resort. And that made me wondered what had happened to her?

Although my sister was a sleepyhead, she usually didn't do such a things liked this... 

Feeling worried and curious, I knocked her room door few times. 

There was no answer although I was been standing in front of her room morever liked 5 minutes. I tried to knock it again, hoping that my sister would opened the door. But, it such a waste. My hands then went to the knob of the door, pulling it. The door was unlocked after all which was making me more surprised. 

I peaked myself inside the room, seeing the fancy room which such a quiet atmosphere feelings. It was so quiet and a bit dark in the room since the day today was going to night already. "Unnie?" I called for my sister and it made felt more worried when there's no answer after all. Where had my sister gone? Even Min Eun unnie and Jaejoong oppa felt weird seeing my sister didn't made her appearance today with all of us. 

I walked down to the other side of the room, passing through the wall which was blocking the bed that was in the mean time the bedroom of the room.  "Unnie?" I called for her, surprised to see her lying on the bed, looking a bit pale. I rushed to her side, getting off the thick blanket that was covering her, more shocked to see her body was hot over my skin. "Unnie, unnie! Wake up!! Are you having a fever?!" I asked, feeling nervous and worried about her. Haishhhh, this woman.... Why my sister always liked to keep something from others people? I'll really don't understand her... 

I ran myself towards the bathroom, taking a small tower that was hanging on a clipper, washing it with cold water. My eyes then was searching around in the bathroom, trying to find something liked a bowl or even basin or something. I then picked up a small bowl under the cupboard upper the sink, filling it with cold, a bit warm water. Just then, I ran out from the room, sitting at the edge of the bed which was my sister still lying at, not moving a bit. 

Her body tempeature was a bit high in my opinion. No wondered she didn't came out for today, she was having a hot fever!!! 

How can she's having a fever?! My sister rarely sicked for her body since she's been taking care of her body carefully and that's made me wondered how could fever could attacked her? 

The small towel that I took just now, I soaked it wetly in the cold, warming water until it get all soaking wet. Then, I pressed the water all out from the small towel, leaving the towel becoming damp and wet. I put the towel on my sister forehead and that's made her a bit awake, small opened eyes at that time. 

"Wha-what?" she was whispering with cracking voice, sounded a bit raspy for me. 

"Unnie~aa... Why don't you tell me that you're having a fever?" I asked her quietly, pursing my lips, looking at her with worried expression. My sister then cough a bit, wrapping herself in the warm, thick blanket. "Mian-mianh-hae..." she stammered, covered with her hands, still coughing. I was shaking my head, feeling a bit regret with myself since I didn't been there when she was needing me. I'm very a bad little sister towards her. 

I felt liked to cry at that time seeing her weak condition. Poor her, she was alone when she's having hard time, fighting for herself with this sickness. I pulled up the blanket, covering her body till her nape. I then put the bowl which was contained some water under the table at the side of the bed in case that she might unpurposely kicked it when she needed to go down from the bed. 

My legs then walked out from the room, leaving her to rest by herself. 

I closed the door quietly, walking along the hallway, heading towards a place. 

 

No One POV'S

Min Eun was playing with Hyun Joon when she saw Krystal came towards them, unreadable expression on her face. 

"Owhhh, Krystal~aa?? Waegerae?" she asked, looking confused at Krystal unreadable expression. "Eh-uh? Ahhhh, aniyo...." Krystal replied, smiling a bit towards Min Eun. "So, did you meet Soo-Yeon?" Min Eun asked, not looking at Krystal, playing with Hyun Joon. 

Krystal pressed her lips together, not knowing what to answer. 

"Errrmmm, unnie... Can I ask you a favour?" Krystal began, looking at Min Eun with hesitate feelings. Min Eun turned to look at her, smiling on her face warmly. "Sure, what about?" asked her, looking at Krystal. Krystal pursed her lips, feeling a bit hesitate. "Errr, do you have any panadol? Or any medicine? I'm feeling a bit dizzy in my head." Krystal lightly lied, covering up the truth behind her lies. 

Min Eun was quiet for a while, thinking. 

"Hurmmmm, you go ask at the workers. I'll think they have it." Min Eun suggested, smiling a bit. 

Krystal smiled, thanking her then. She then walked away from her and also Hyun Joon, seaching for few workers. Fortunately, they workers had the emergency first-aid kit. Krystal then ran down along the hallway, didn't cared if there were people who watching her liked a maniac person. She then went inside Jessica's room, locking it from inside. 

She then went to the bed where Jessica was still sleeping, looking a bit pale just liked before she left her. Krystal then put her back of palm on Jessica's forehead, feeling a bit relieved since the fever getting cool down than before. Krystal then opened the first-aid kit box on the carpet floor, trying to find panadol that she's been looking for. 

Her lips then twitched into a big smile, taking one of the panadol from the box. 

Krystal then walked to the mini living room in the room resort, pouring some water into a tall glass and went back to Jessica's side. Slowly, Krystal then sat up beside Jessica at the edge of the bed. She then softly shook Jessica's body till she was moving a bit, opening her eyes a bit, still looking weak. "Huhh?" Krystal smiled a bit at her sister, tried to help Jessica to get up a bit. "Unnie~aa... Can you please eat this medicine? And then you can continued to rest again." Krystal softly spoke, giving Jessica a panadol and a glass of water. 

Jessica at first felt hesitate to eat the medicine since she's not liked to eat medicine since she was a kid but thinking about her weak condition, she just ate the medicine, swallowed it with difficulties, wrinkled face. Jessica then drank the water before giving it back to Krystal. "Hyu-n-..Jo--on..." she mumbled under her breathe, not feeling to speak even a words. 

"Don't worry... He's been playing with Min Eun unnie and I'll will take care of him. Just rest, unnie~aa..." Krystal answered for Jessica, pulling the blanket up to cover her body again. She then patted Jessica head softly, smiling on her face. How can she been sulking from her sister more than a week? Jessica Jung was the only one siblings she got in her life. Sad, happy, joy and disappointed they shared it together. How can she pulled over just for a small things over her lovely sister? She could't do that... She loved Jessica so much because she's always be there for her, advised her this and that... Since their parents seems neglecting them, with their dad had passed away last two years... It was hard for both of them to be together on... And now, their mom was in San Francisco, leaving by all herself, happy with that condition. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

Jessica's eyes was fluttered opened in the dim light, rubbing her face with her hands. She can felt there was a small towel on her forehead, feeling a bit dry and warm. It must be placed since last night. Jessica yawned a bit, staring at the ceiling room, blinking her eyes few times. She then sat her body a bit, making her sitting on the bed. 

Her eyes was wondering all over the room, feeling quiet and peacefull at the early morning.

"It must be early in the dawn or morning..." she thought to herself since the atmosphere since a bit quiet and peacefull for her feelings. Jessica climbed down from the bed, feeling a bit cold with the air conditioner hitting her bare, flawless skin during the early morning. She walked towards the bathroom, washing her face, brushing her teeth, through out fiercely. 

Finished with that, she went out from the bathroom, changing her pajamas to a dress. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/196068/196068_in_l.jpg ) And also this flat shoes. ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/312430/312430_in_l.jpg ) Jessica then made her hair fall to her shoulder, down to her upper chest. She then wore a black lining of hairscarf. 

Jessica went out from her room, feelings to go for a walk in this early morning. The clouds seems to be still dark, just liked waking up in the middle of night. She didn't made herself to look at the clock that was at the table aside her queen size bed. Wondered what time right now? Jessica slowly, not making any noise, walked herself towards out from the resort area, walking all alone by herself towards the beach, where she can heard clearly in her ear, sounded of waves, softly wind blowing, making her hair following the wind rythm. 

She took off her shoes, feeling a bit uncomfartable and a bit regret ( hehhehe ) since she's walking on a yellow sandy sand along the beach and sea shore. It was a peacefull feelings, walking all alone by herself along the sea shore, feeling the cold water touched her feet skin. Her hair blowing following the windy rythm. 

As she was walking, she noticed that a figure was sitting not far away from her place walking, sitting on a long, old tree trunk. Jessica then slowly approched the figure, surprised to see who it is...

"Min Eun unnie?" she whispered, making the figure who was sitting all alone turned to look at her. 

 

Min Eun POV'S

In the early morning, I prepared myself, dressed just as simple as I could. I left my room when the time was still dawn, looking a bit dark at the outside view. I walked myself towards the beach, carefully watching steps. 

It was cold in the early dawn and fortunately I was wearing a thick coat with me making me felt warm all the time although sometimes it's been shivering since the windy wind blowing a bit windy that usual making the coat sway away, showing my bare skin a bit. Each time that happened, my lips would twitched into a small smile, chuckling quietly to myself. 

Alone by myself, I felt calm and peacefull feelings... 

I sighed to myself, finding a large, old tree trunk to sit on. Carefully, I sat myself on the trunk, looking at the sea view which was a few yards away from me. Looking at the calm, peacefull sea making my mind reminding something else...

 

Flashback 

After sending Hyun Joon to Krystal's room, I went back to walk along the long hallway which was my room at the end of the hallway. Just then, I remembered something making myself turning away, heading to somewhere else. 

Few minutes later, I arrived the place that I wanted to go. I knocked on the door few times, waiting myself in front of the room patiently. 

Just then, a person opened the door from the inside room, towel on the head. 

"Hmmmm, what do you're doing here?" the person asked, opening the door a bit for me to walk in. I walked myself into the room, following the person who was going to other side inside the room, blocking by the wall. Few seconds then, the person came back, standing while looking at me with puzzled expression. "What do you want? It's already late..." he told me went to the table at a angle of the room, turning on the kettle. I pursed my lips, feeling a bit hesitate. 

"Can I ask you something?" I slowly spoke, looking at his face while talking. 

He just nodded a bit, waiting for my question. "I don't mean to be such a nuisance or busybody... But, I'll just want you to be honest with me." I told him, looking at his face directly. I'll need to settle all of this sooner. The sooner I make it, it would be much better for me to understand or realize it! "Do you have someone else inside your life? Right, now...?" I quietly whispered, staring at him, pursing my lips. 

He didn't looked shocked or surprised by my question but just a deep long sigh along with my sudden question. Then, he spoke after few minutes of silence. "Yeah..." he admitted, facing against me, looking the outside view from the sliding door. I pressed my lips tightly, nodding my head, tried to accept those words. 

"And... Is that the reason why you didn't liked this arrange marrige?" I asked him again, trying to control my voice and also my emotion. 

Jaejoong sighing again, turning his head towards me then, looking at me over his shoulder. "Not really... But, I admitted that thing was one the reason why I didn't felt to continue or even interested myself into this things." he answered, looking at me then. I nodded my head, stood up then, trying to force a smile. "Okay then, I'll get it." I said, almost cracking voice but still trying to control it. 

"Do you still contact with that person?" I asked him, crossed my arms on my chest, trying to gain strength to face all of this. He seems a bit difficulties to answer that kind of question, shrugging by himself. "Well, seldomly. I just got to watch her from far, not going to enter her life yet." he answered me, a very deep meaning behind those words. I pressed my lips together, nodded a bit. "Don't you want to know who was it?" he suddenly threw a nightmare question towards me. 

I turned to look at him, pretending to laugh. 

"No, I don't want... Ahhhhh, no,no!! I don't want...." I said, trying to be playfully, covering my ears with both of my hands. I ran away liked a little kid, getting walked outside from his room. Along to my room, I was crying.... Badly hurt with this feelings that I felt about... 

So, it was true after all.... And I'm the one who didn't realized it after all... No wondered... 

End Of Flashback 

 

I was smiling a bit when I remembered those times... Hurmmm, it's liked I'll already lost my way for him... 

I was never ever there, inside his heart... For once, never in my life... I'm just liked a person who just wanting something that impossible thing to happen... Liked sort of hoping miracle colud happened towards me and also my life... 

I guessed it was true after all... I sighed deeply, looking up to the sky which was going to turn a bit bright that before, showing that the day would be bright again and new day would be challenging again... 

Yeah, the new day... A new of challenges and everything... 

But, then.... 

"Min Eun unnie?" a soft, angel voice called out my name, making me turned around, surprised to see the person who was calling my name just now. The person also seems to be shocked to see me here, sitting all by myself alone. I was smiling at that person warmly, gesturing her to sit with me. She accepted my invitation gladly, approching by my side, taking seat by my seat. 

It was my pretty dongsaeng, Jung Soo-Yeon. 

I'll adore her very much. It's not liked I've had something for her but she's very a strong aura person that I've ever met. Well, mostly she's the first and there was second one after her. I'll liked to her pretty, liked barbie face... So cute, pretty and sometimes can be y in the same time. Unliked me, I felt that many men would fall for her charms, a very charming charms that she had. 

What a lucky woman she would be... 

"What you're doing all alone, unnie? Don't you afraid?" she spoke, looking at me with one eyebrows raised. I laughed a bit, flipping my hair that was blown by the air to the back of my ears. "Nothing, just thinking about the unsolved question in my head..." I answered her honestly, smiling at her warmly although deep in my heart felt hurting. 

She looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean? Do you have any problem?" she asked me, looking a bit worried.

I smiled, shaking my head. "Aniyo... It's not liked that... It just that, hummm.... I don't know... I don't think that both of us would worked better just liked imagined. It just liked there's nothing going to happen between us, Soo-Yeon~aa..." I spoke to her, told her what I felt about. But, in the same time there's something that I've been secretly doing right now. "Owhhhh, you mean your relationship with your fiancee, unnie?" she asked me, looking at me. I nodded my head a bit. "Why? Why you think that way?" she asked me then. 

I'll pursed my lips. "Well, I don't think that this way was the best for both of us. Besides.... I think that his heart already takken away. By someone else, that much faster than me." I whispered quietly, looking at the sea again. Soo-Yeon was smiling a bit, looking at me. "How you know he had someone else in his heart? Did you watched he cheating on you?" she asked me a sudden, unexpected question. 

"No, it's not liked that... Well, his own mouth said it. Last night..." I told her honestly, flickered my eyes towards her then. 

She looked a bit surprised. "Hurmmm.... Why would he said that?" she asked me again, curious look. I shoved my shoulders. "Don't know but, there's something that I'll needed to tell you my pretty dongsaeng..." I whispered, pressing my lips together. 

"What?" she asked me, sounded a bit anxiety. 

I turned to look at her, sighing. Just then...

 

No One POV'S

Out of sudden, Min Eun started to shed a tears, crying in Jessica's arms. "Mianhae, Soo-Yeon~aa... I'm so sorry..." she cried helplessly, ashamed to lift her face up so that she can face Jessica.

Jessica was surprised by Min Eun sudden behavior, feeling goosebumpes of what exactly happening right now. 

All she did just comforted her, patting her back pleasantly. "Unnie~aa... What happened? Did he hurt you? Hrmmm?" she asked, feeling sorrow and sympathy looking at Min Eun condition right now. "Aniya... I'm so sorry for you Soo-Yeon... I'm the one who was wrong... I'm sorry for eveything... Sorry that I hurt you without I'm realizing it..." Min Eun continued, more sobbing than before. Her tears was breaming, rolling down over along her cheek making her face looking a bit redden. 

Jessica was confused by this sudden situation. She didn't understand what Min Eun was trying to tell her exactly... What she mean by sorry? Hurting her?! What is this all about?! "Unnie, unnie~aa... What-wh-at you're talking about? I don't understand..." Jessica murmured, looking all confused and blur. She really didn't understand what the main situation right now or what exactly happened right now. 

What happened exactly?!!

Min Eun then lifted her face a bit, looking at Jessica with teary eyes. "Soo-Yeon~aa..." she sniffed, wiping her tears away, tried to clear to talk about this. "I-I..I--I-I... I knew about your past. I'm sorry, Soo-Yeon~aa... I'll already knew everything had happened between you.... And Jaejoong." she blurted out, feeling liked a big burden on her had gone, sighing a relieved one. 

But, the situation that she had unliked Jessica who was froze on her place, didn't believed what she just heard. 

What the hell....

"Mianhae... I knew that you might be shock but I just wanted to let you know that now I knew why he's been all of that towards me before this. That's because he still had the beautiful memories that he had with you in his mind! That's why he doesn't want to look for me because he had already had you, Soo-Yeon~aa..." Min Eun honestly spoke, telling the truth at last. 

Jessica was still extremely suprised of what Min Eun just said to her. Did he told he all about these?!! "At first, I was feeling very angry and betrayed but then I'll realized something... Why shouldn't I'll be mad at you?! You're didn't do anything that was going to made my relationship with him broken but instead of that you're just kept a smile on your face and acted liked nothing happened... And that what made me realized how a person liked you been so kind, soft heart towards me.... And I didn't even realized it.... I'm sorry, Soo-Yeon~aaa... Terriblely sorry for you... I was wrong..." Min Eun cried, cracking voice. Jessica was gasped quietly, pressing her lips together. 

"No, you not unnie... You not wrong after all... Unnie, look unnie... Look at my face." Jessica said, holding Min Eun face in her palm softly, looking at her with soft, warm gaze and a bit regret inside her eyes. "Unnie... Between me and him just a past stories... Besides, I didn't think that... I loved him anymore..." Jessica told, although she knew she was lying... 

Min Eun smiled, looked a bit cynic way... "No, I knew you were lying... I knew your lips said those words but every inch in your body denied it right? Soo-Yeon, why you had to lie to yourself? Why?" Min Eun asked Jessica. Jessica pressed her lips tightly, thinking... She then looked at Min Eun who was looking at her, needing an explanation from her.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#########

 

The Next Few Days 

Jessica pursed her lips, already done packing her things. Hyun Joon at the living room, dancing all by himself, watching a television program, a cartoon maybe. 

She then let out a deep big sigh. Jessica closed her eyes, trying to fight her tears... 

"I can't believed she was too strong enough to face and made all of this...." she whispered to herself. With that, a single of tears dropped, falling down to her suitcase. Her lips twitched into a small smile, feeling so gratefull towards Min Eun... The woman... Aniya, a great kind hearted of woman who did something that mostly surprised her and also someone... 

Jessica opened back a piece of paper which was had a handwritting on it... And with that she reread again the letter that was given to her, directly towards her to read it. 

Sincerely to my pretty dongsaeng a.k.a Jung Soo-Yeon or Jessica Jung.

Hi, my pretty dongsaeng. Am I too bad just writing you this? Instead just meeting you by the way? Yeah, probably... Mianhae... Totally sorry for everything that I've done to you, Soo-Yeon~aa...

Soo-Yeon~aa... 

Did you remembered the first time that both of us met? I'm sure you still remembered it, right? Or it is really you had forgot about it?! Hmmm, just kidding with you... Firstly, I'm sorry that I wrote this letter to you. Actually, I'll already had made up my mind. I felt that maybe it's time myself going to let it go this all of things... Well, just liked you said, fate doesn't seem to be belong with me and your love one, Kim Jaejoong. I knew that it might upset you that I'm doing this way but I've had too... Besides, I felt bad towards you Soo-Yeon. I'll almost break up a tie that supposed to be knot tightly, that could probably be happily ever after living right now. Yeah, I know the fact that I'll already loss since the first time I met Jaejoong. I knew that I'm going to loss this game since the earlier I started to play with... I didn't noticed that I was playing with my fate all this time and my fate doesn't seems to be lucky enough. Well, maybe time won't be with me yet. Maybe someday, probably... 

I'll left this letter to you because I want you to know that I was feeling so guilty when I knew the fact that you and Jaejoong was a lovely birds the time before I came... I'm such a cheap creeper right? Or maybe I'll should be punished by god because going to take someone else property? Hhehhe... After all, all this time I've been through... It already made me happy although I'm not having happy endings in my life. Well, it doesn't seem to be just liked I expected too. Maybe I was too much hoping at the first place. Seriously, I'm so sorry Soo-Yeon. Sorry that I'll almost breaking your heart and mostly your hoped to have a happy family just liked everyone did. I didn't expected there too much coincidence in my life also in this world... How the fate seems to join us together, to tell us the love story between you and Jaejoong... And it seems that god had showed me all of that. And I've had to accept the fate and destiny that had written for all of us. Although it was hurt but I'll think it was more hurt if I took your happiness. It will showed me as a heartless woman in this world, right? You know what? No wonder all of this time... I felt that something doesn't felt right. When I looked into your eyes, it was liked there was a deep lie beneath those sparkle, sad eyes. And it was making me wondered what was that thing? And now, it's all had been revealed. 

I wished you a happy life, hoping that there would no longer challenger between you and him... And please, don't lied to yourself anymore Soo-Yeon~aa... It would made you suffered more you know... When you lied to yourself it mean that you didn't trust yourself confidently and that's why you always been followed by your afraid shadows... And you were scared by the shadow making you dropping down by yourself, your own reflection. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.... You had suffered, a lot! More than me, you know... And that's why I don't want you to suffer anymore. That's why I'm bringing back your self confidence again so that you can be a brave person just liked you used to be... 

All these times you was suffering all by yourself, facing a lot of sacrifice by yourself. You had sacrfice everything to make another people happy right? But, do you ever felt happy with yourself? Your life? I bet you're always felt regret with your past life right and that's why I don't want you to face it again. This time, I'll be giving back the brightness and joyfull side of your life. I want you to be back with Jaejoong, living with him happily again. I want all of you lived happily ever after just liked I dreamed about. Although it sound crazy but it seems liked everything just been pointed towards me, showing and realizing me how suffered both of you had been before this... Please listen to your heart once. Stop thinking or using your mind. Just this, once in your life... Listen to your heart and make you choice okay... 

Well then, so long for now.... Please make a happy living with him... That just my last wish... To my pretty dongsaeng... :)

Bye then, till we meet again... If fate meet us again, I'll really liked to meet you again. 

Min Eun unnie~~... :D

Jessica sniffened to herself, reading the letter that Min Eun left for her. She had already left last night, silently without telling everyone. It made Jessica a bit upset since she didn't made to see her for the last time. Well, Min Eun also having a difficult times for her to face. But, what she did was kinda of brave and such a very big sacrifice for all of them... Especially to her and Jaejoong... 

That's what she thankfull the most... She was impressed by her strong character who just given up her happiness for someone else instead. Although feeling painfull but that what she made already. That was her choice... It was her fate to make her do that. 

"Unnie..." Jessica stiffened, turned around her body then. 

Her lips turned a small smile. "Humm?" Krystal smiled at her, walking closer towards her then. She then pulled up Jessica hands, opening her palm before putting something in her palm. "What is it?" Jessica asked, looking at Krystal. Krystal just smiled, shoving her shoulder, gesturing Jessica to look at it. 

Jessica then let out a small gasp, looked at Krystal. 

"Where do you find this?!" she asked Krystal, looking at the necklace that she been looking for all this time. She had given up for it since she can't find it anywhere, feeling very upset and regret with missing of the necklace. Krystal smiled. "It's not me who find it... It was someone else..." Krystal answered, looking at Jessica who was staring at her deeply. 

"Who?" 

"You're think?" Krystal asked her back, rising one of her eyebrows. 

"Emmmm, Jaejoong?" she answered hesitate, not knowing wherther true or not. Krystal laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Aniya. It was Min Eun unnie who find it. She was swimming at that time. And then she felt something that she had stepped on. And it turned out to be this necklace." Krystal told her.

Jessica wrinkled her face. "Then, she gave it to you?" Jessica guessed then. Once again, Krystal shook her head, smiling. "Nope. She gave it to Jaejoong oppa and he was quite surprised when unnie gave it to him. Actually, Jaejoong oppa had knew everything since earlier... All these times, he did to avoid you and him became closer again since he said that you're already had happy life. Oppa then met me and told me to give it to you because this necklace was belongs to you not him. It was a gift that he gave to you the day your birthday was, remembered?" Krystal explained everything. 

Once again, Jessica was a bit surprised to hear that. 

Well, it's all had been revealed and connected. 

Know what?

It such an immolation in a vacation... 

And what the worst, she can't believed it's all happened in a second time.... What a fate seems to be....