Chapter 35 : If Only You Know

Love Can't Be Expected

At The Airport 

No One POV'S

The flight safely landed around 6:45am international time. It was still dark during the plane landed and mostly people are still in their dreaming land, sleeping soundly. 

Jaejoong was awake when the lamp was fully opened, flashing the bright light. He slowly opened his eyes, looking around. It seem that they already arrived safely at the airport, been in London right now. 

He turned around, looking at Jessica who still sleeping soundly on his shoulder, didn't move an inch at all. She must be really in deep sleep right now. 

"Jess... Jess, wake up." Jaejoong softly said, shaking her body a bit. 

Jessica then groaned lightly, streching her arms and legs out, lossen her muscle. She then yawned before slowly opened her eyelids, rubbing her eyes. "Where are we now, Joongi-... Jaejoong?" she asked, still sleepy voice. Jaejoong who was packing his things a bit surprised when she was about to say that word but then she stopped, making him turning to her. 

"Errrmm, we're already at London. Come on, pack up your things." ordered Jaejoong lightly. 

Jessica then did liked she been told, picking few of her things, putting in her handbag. The other few passengers had already made their way, exit from the plane, went to the arrival room. Both of them then climbed down the stairs, walking through the hallway, looking at the other view through the glass door. They went to the arrival room, passing up the security first, checking up their passports. 

"Welcome both of you." said someone making both of them turned around. 

Jaejoong looked at that person confused look. "I've already receiving orders from the managment telling me that 2 person from Los Angeles will arrived early morning today. I'm the one who in charge for both you. Please follow me, both of you." told that person politely, bowing a bit. 

Both of them then followed that person, getting into a silver car, average size. 

The driver then drove away, leaving the airport behind. Jessica was amazed looking the surrounding in the City of London. There were some of building, also with skyscraper building, the cold temperature atmosphere... All of them were great and amazing!

Jaejoong on the other side was watching Jessica, feeling a bit curious with her behavior. 

Maybe that I'm mistaken, he thought to himself. 

The car them made it way to a huge, tall, classic looked building. It looked liked a castle for once look, hehhehe... The car then stopped right at the main entrance of the building. Then, 2 people came, wearing in formal suits, opening the door for both of them. Jessica stepped out from the car thanking the person. "Thank you." she said in soft, angelic voice, bowing a bit at that person. The person nodded, closing the car door then. She then followed Jaejoong who already entered the building. 

"You stayed here first, I'll go ask the receptionist." told Jaejoong. Jessica nodded, taking a seat at the main lobby. There were only few people that time, not too crowded. Well, it's very early in the morning right now, most people would be cuddling in their comforter, sleeping and dreaming happily right now. Jessica was impressed of this building look. She bet that it would be their staying since it looked kinda hotel for her. The ceiling at the main lobby was pretty amazing with the nice, fine carving on it. It must be a professional worker, doing that. 

Just then, Jaejoong came to her, holding 2 keys in his hands. 

"Come on." he said to Jessica. Jessica then quickly followed him, afraid she would miss him. They were following a person who was responsible to show their room for them. The lift then went to the 12th floor, where their room was. Jessica was shocked seeing how many doors were there on the 12th floor. It must be pretty much room in this hotel. She could seen a few doors through the hallway, way to their room. 

The person then stopped, asking for keys from Jaejoong. The person then unlocked the door, walking into the room followed by both of them. 

"Well, this your room sir." said the person, showing Jaejoong's room first. ( http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01124/guru-suite_1124424c.jpg ) Jaejoong nodded, thanking that person. The person then walked out from Jaejoong's room, went to other room which located just beside Jaejoong's room. All of them entered the room, showing the room too. ( http://i2.bookcdn.com/data/Photos/LargePhoto/56/5637/5637605.JPEG ) Jessica seem satisfied with the room, smiling at that person, also thanking him. "Errrm, actually. Since you're both together, the managment had managed for this part. Both of your room are connected together actually, so that it would be easier if you're both need anything. Both of your room will connected to this door, which lead both of you to this main living room. ( http://www.fivestaralliance.com/files/fsa/nodes/2009/10749/824_0_mo-london_fsa-g.jpg ) And also, this suite had one main bathroom and also another one bathroom which mean it had two." explained the person, showing them the bathroom. 

Jaejoong and Jessica nodded lightly, understood. 

The person then walked through the door, looking at both of them. "I hoped that both of you enjoyed with this living suite. If there's anything you want, please make a call using the room service phone. Please, enjoy your stay. Thank you." said the person politely, bowing to both of them in manners way before went out leaving both of them.  Jaejoong looked at Jessica who seem to be awkward in this 'silence' situation. 

"Errrmm, I'll guess I see you later then." she said quietly, bowing at him a bit before quickly vanished to her room, closing the door and locking it from inside. Jaejoong just stared at her, sighed. He then went to his room too...

Jessica sighed deeply, leaning against behind the door, breathing hard. 

"Why you're became like this, Jess..." she mumbled quietly, in whisper voice towards herself. She shook her head a few times, tried to get rid all of that thing. She went to the queen size bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, sighing again. If only you know that I'm not the one who I am now, will you be mad at me? Jessica hang up her head, putting her hand on her head, sighing again. She didn't not know what she's going to face now... 

 

That Evening 

Jaejoong POV'S

I wore a casual clothe that evening. I pair up with the blue jeans with Polo design casual shirt, light yellow color with my matching white sneaker Nike shoes. I'll also wore a black leather jacket to cover up myself since it was cold out there. I'll bet it must be freezing out there, grrrr...

I went out from my room, heading to the main living room waiting for her. Just then, I heard the door been opened, showing up herself at the door, closing the door, stood against me. I watched her carefully, looking at her until she turned towards me, facing me now. 

She looked so cute and nice with her simple looked. She really did impressed me with herself... Hummm....

"You're ready?" I asked her, looking at her.

She nodded then, smiling a bit at me. I nodded then, want to walk passed by her when suddenly she asked me something. 

"We're going to Anna Jayson House Company right?" she asked me, flipping her light brown hair back to her ear. I nodded, looked at her. "Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked her, a little bit confused. She then quickly shook her head, smiling then. "Aniyo, just checking." she answered then. I just let it go, went out from the room then. 

We're both then took the lift to go to the ground floor, where the lobby is. Both of them then took the silver car went to the place that they heading for. 

I didn't looked at Jessica who was sitting beside me, looking at the outdoor view through the glass window. I was busy with my checking up schedule since I've also another work to handle during my absence to London. My sister also busy so that it must be pretty hard for me to control the big company alone right now. Hummpphhh, so tiring!! 

The journey took about 15 minutes to reach that company house. Actually, we're going there because one of the famous fashion critic in London. Anna Jayson who is the most powerful person in fashion industries. Mostly, fashion designer scared of her since she was powerful enough to even shut down someone dream by only giving the harsh critic. Hehehhe... She' also a woman with a very high, great taste in fashion icon. That's why she got that powerful tittle. But for me, it's not such a difficult to be cooperate with her. Although she seem liked an arrogant person but instead of that she's really friendly if you knew her better. 

The car then parked a bit far from the company. It was crowded with many people gathering inside and also outside the company. There were also journalist who were busying flashing camera here and there, trying to get inside the company house. 

"Kajja, we're have to get through all the crowd." I said to Jessica, who was combing her hair smoothly using her hand. 

She then nodded, walking behind me quietly following me. There's a few guard who were guarding for us along to the company house. It was a bit difficult to get inside the company house since there were some journalist were gathering at the main front door, waiting for the guest to come out, flashing camera taking their pictures. Jessica and I successfully entered the company although it's a bit difficult since it was crowded and we're both almost get hit by the journalist and other people. 

There were some people which already arrived at the company house, taking their seats. 

We're both them took our seats next to each other, waiting for the event to start. Actually, this event was very an important event since the most significant, powerful fashion critic was doing a surprise event. Recently, she's doing her secret project which attracting many journalist to know about it. Some of the netizens heard that Anna Jayson were creating a few surprising fashion icon to this whole fashion world. Many people were very exciting and curious to know about that. 

Just then, the lights were been off and there were only a few dim light, lightning the place. 

The master of the cermony giving a welcoming speech to the guest who were honoured to come to this evening, seeing this event. Then, the most wanted person right now, Anna Jayson then came up to the small stage, giving a simple yet a very strong feeling speech. 

Then, Anna Jayson bravely introducing her own, creativity ideas, the new fashion icon for the fashion world. It was pretty impressing and mostly surprising the audience with her new creativity ideas. Anna Jayson had shown the most creativity ideas of her own self, showing the main event for today. She had created a few clothe that attracting people surprisingly. The runway model were doing catwalk while exhibit her own design clothe. 

The audience seem to impressed and liked her own fashion ideas. No wonder she really powerfull, hehhehe... 

 

No One POV'S

Jaejoong and Jessica were having their tea time at Anna Jayson House Company. Just then...

"Ohhh, Jae?!" someone called for Jaejoong name. 

Jaejoong who was eating a slice of cheese cake, looked up, wiping his mouth. His lips then twitched into a small grin, quickly stood up to greet that person. "Uh-oh, it's you!! I've been waiting to see you." said Jaejoong, hugging with Anna Jayson. Jessica who was watching feeling dumbfounded with this sudden situation. 

"I can't believe meeting you here!" said Anna Jayson, flashing her white teeth. Jaejoong smiled back, shaking hands with her then. "Well, I'm glad to meet you again, Anna." answered Jaejoong cheerfully. "Yeah, me too... By the way, had you seen my work just now?! It was great, right?!" asked Anna Jayson, looking at Jaejoong full of excited. Jaejoong nodded his head, looking at Anna Jayson. "Yeah, it's really briliant. You're really great one, Anna! No wonder most people scared of you..." said Jaejoong playfully making both of them burst into a laugh. 

Jessica who was still watching feeling a bit weird right now. "Uh-oh... I forgot to tell you... Errrmm, Anna... Meet Jessica. Jessica Jung, my partner today." Jaejoong slightly introducing Jessica. Jessica on other side, stood up, bowing a bit to Anna Jayson. "Hello, nice to meet you." Jessica said in soft, angelic voice. Anna Jayson smiled a bit at her, looking at Jessica top to bottom. 

Wow, she's a good one taste in fashion. Anna Jayson then shakes hand with Jessica, still smiling. 

"Jessica, right?" Anna Jayson asked. Jessica nodded, still smiling on her face. "I'm impressed with you." Anna Jayson said meaningfully. Jessica whp was listening didn't understand of what she said. "Errrmm, I'm sorry?" she asked, confused. Anna Jayson then chuckled quietly, looking at Jessica. "I'll liked your style, very up to date one. You must be liked fashion, huhh?" asked Anna Jayson, looking at Jessica.

Jessica stared at Anna Jayson in surprised. She can't believe that the person that she admire right now was praising her up!! 

"Uh-oh, really?! Thank you!!" said Jessica cheerfully, bowing to Anna Jayson. 

Anna Jayson who was watching chuckling quietly, peaking at Jaejoong who was watching both of them talking. "Wow, your girlfriend really made me cracked up. I'll liked her." Anna Jayson said in quiet, whispering to Jaejoong's ear. Jaejoong then turned into flushed, feeling a little ashamed. "Uh-oh, she's not my girlfriend... Just, errrmmm... My partner here, coming with me." Jaejoong said then, putting his hand on his nape. Anna looked at him curiously, pulling his hand playfully. 

"Really?! Why I've had a feeling that you're lying right now?" asked her playfully, looking at Jaejoong's face. 

Jaejoong just smiled in ashamed, flickered away to avoid looking to Anna Jayson face. Jessica who watching both of them feeling a bit uneasy. "Did I just felt jealous right now... Hishhhh, andwae!!!" Jessica thought to herself, shook her head a few times, looking at other way. She didn't not know why but she felt hurt looking at both of them, a little friendly to each other. Did they dating or something... 

 

An Hour Later 

Jessica POV'S

I was standing at the outside of the house company, a bit far away from the place.

The event already ended but I've had to wait for Jaejoong at the outside since he said that he want to meet with Anna Jayson first. Hummpphhh!! 

I wondered what's up with them both... Did both of them dating now? It can't be happening...

Hishhhh, what you're thinking Jessica... 

You have to kept your secret!! You have to be like this!! Not untill all of them were split out, never!! 

But...

Hummmm... It's kinda hurt to be always like this... If only everyone knew that I was just pretending...

Andwae!! I won't show myself who really is!! I can't do that!! I can't!! 

I shook my head rightly, wrapping my body with my arms. The temperature around here dropped surprisingly, making me felt really cold right now. Even though I was wearing cardigan right now, but still my body were freezing and shivering all the time. 

Where is he, by the way?? Hmmmm... 

"You should'n wait her, it's cold..." said someone, putting coat on me, wrapping my body with warmth. 

I turned around, seeing Jaejoong who was standing really closer to me. Please, don't be stupid Jess!! Please, relax yourself!! "You're done? I thought you're going to stay there until tomorrow..." I told him cynic voice. He just smiled, flickered away. "Well, I didn't get pretty much time to see Anna lately. She's really a great, wonderfull woman." Jaejoong answered, crossing his arms on his chest. 

I just pressed my lips together, been patience now. 

"It's cold, you know! Grrrr..." I scolded him, glaring at him sharply. 

He turned to look at me, smiling. "Why you're so mad? Are you envy with both of us, huhh?" he asked me then making me stared at him in surprised. Did he figured it out already?! I looked away, biting my lips. "An-... Aniyo!! Why should I, tchhh?!" I said, making an annoyed face. Jaejoong just chuckled to my responded. "You're really weird, Jess... Who cares if I had something with her..." Jaejoong said in quiet voice, looking away. 

I flickered away too, feeling a bit hurt. 

If only you know Jaejoong... I've never forgot about you, I lied to everyone that I didn't remembered you at all... 

If only you know.