Chapter 32 : The Event Meeting

Love Can't Be Expected

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

I tapped my foot on the floor, pursing my lips.

I looked up at the clock watch that was hanging up on the wall. 

"Krystal~!!!" I called my younger sister name loudly. I've thinking that maybe the whole apartment can heard my voice, kekkeke!!

Just a few seconds then, I heard heavy fast footsteps coming down towards the living room. I turned behind back, looking at Krystal who's now standing behind me, against the long couch. 

"You know what? You're will going make us late!" I scolded at her, still not looking at her, sitting on the couch with my legs crossing. "Mianhae, unnie..." she spoke softly, smiling her innocence smile. I'll almost cracked into a hard laugh looking at her face that was acting innocence to me, hahhahha...

I stood up, went to her. I was surprised looking how she's looked tonight. Hummm... She's really knew to dress properly escpecially during this important event. I smiled to myself looking that her black shiny hair made up into bun style, wearing a single white hairband on her head. 

"Hmmm, you looked nice... And also pretty tonight, Krystal~aa..." I praised her, slightly smiled. Her cheek immediately turned into deep red, blushing of course. I let out a small chuckle before walked out from the house, heading to my car at the parking lot. 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica went to the 1st floor, where she can parked her car. She was amazed and surprised to see the building that she entered just now. Fortunately she remembered to ask Taecyeon where was the ceremony been held, hehehhe... 

After parked her car at the parking lot, Jessica and Krystal went to take the lift to reach the 10th floor since the ceremony was been held at that floor. 

When both of them arrived at the 10th floor, Jessica was surprised to see a few well-known people that she knew had been there already. But, mostly the people there she didn't recognize so much. It must been a private, personal event since not many people attend this ceremony. 

Jessica and Krystal was greeted warmly by the receptionist, smiling at both of them lightly. 

"Woah, unnie!!! This ceremony will be a grant one, right?!" Krystal said to Jessica in excited voice, smiling impatient way. 

Jessica just chuckled looking at Krystal childish behavior. Just then...

"Jessica~shhii, Krystal!!!" someone called for their name. 

Both of them then turned around, finding someone who was walking towards them, wearing a formal suit. "Ohhh, Taecyeon~aa.." Jessica said, smiling a bit at him. Taecyeon was smiling at her widely, raising up his palm towards her. "Anyeong, oppa!!" Krystal slightly said, bowing a bit towards him. Taecyeon chuckled looking at Krystal.

"Yeah, you too Krystal." said him, also smiled at her. "I'm glad that you're both came. I thought that you're both not coming since it's already a bit late." told Taecyeon. Krystal just chuckled with a meaningfull look while Jessica just grumpy alone. She just looked around, feeling uncomfartable when she can felt that Taecyeon eyes were looking... Or should it mean, staring at her deeply. 

Taecyeon which on the other side was looking at Jessica or staring at her deeply. She really looked deep gorgeous and sweet tonight with her outfits. Simpe yet nice one... She's truly a model...

Her light brown hair looked cute with all the wavy and little curly style. He almost can't take off his eyes from her since she was looking deep pretty tonight. 

Krystal knew that Taecyeon was staring at her sister. She can felt that Taecyeon had feelings for her older sister since his eyes was staring at her sister liked in something way. Just liked a man was falling for someone that he liked. 

 

Someone POV'S 

I just arrived at the place, already fulfill with other people that were attending the event. 

I walked into the interior place, been greeted with someone that I knew. 

"Welcome! I'm glad to find you here with honor to come to this small event." said the owner or the responsible one who was held this event. I smiled at him warmly, shaking my hands with him. "Thanks, I'm appreciate about that. It's also pleasure to come to your event, Mr.Michael." I said to him, the owner of this event, Mr.Michael Yong. He smiled at me, patted my shoulder a few times. 

He then told me to take a seat since the ceremony will began in few minutes. 

I slightly took my seat, noticed that a few eyes were looking at me. 

Actually, it wasn't me who should attend this event. But, since my sister had an improtant case that she can't avoid, she had asked me to replace her place tonight, attending this event. I've think that she just flew off to Ireland, having an important work there for a few days. 

I looked around, finding a few people who was searching for their seats to sit. 

I watched a few woman who was flickering their eyes towards me, looking at seductively and giggling lightly at their place. Such a nuisance, hummpphh!! Very not interested at all, duhhh!!

Then, the lights were suddenly off, only showing a few lamp since the light were a bit dim. I sat in my place, made my eyes to see the began ceremony. 

 

Krystal POV'S

The owner of this ceremony, Mr.Michael had given an opening speech, thanking for all of his guest for coming tonight. I just sat there, listening. 

Actually, I'm not kinda interested with this speech talking, hahahhah... 

Just then, the annual fashion runaway started, showing a few models doing runaway on the stage above. My eyes suddenly glittering, watching the show with enjoyable moments. The clothe that displayed by the models actually caught my attention!! Instead of that, I'm feeling to buy the clothe right now. Then, I felt that someone tapped on my shoulder softly. 

"Krys..." my older sister called for me. 

"Hmmm?" I responded, bending my body a bit to her so that I can listen of what she's going to say... The hall was noisy with the loud music in the air. "Errrmm, can we switch seats?" my sister asked me in quiet, soft voice. I looked at her weirdly, looking at her face. She was looking uncomfartable, gesturing to someone who was sitting beside her. Ohhh, now I know why... No wonder she felt a bit uncomfartable. It was Taecyeon who was sitting beside her. I nodded to her, seeing her smiling in respond.

In flash, we're both exchanging our seats. When I sat at my sister seats, Taecyeon looked at me with surprised expression. But me, I just smiled at him. 

"Where's Jessica?" Taecyeon asked me.

I turned to look at him, gesturing to my sister who was sitting beside me now. "She said that she doesn't see the model clearly, that's why she switched seats with me..." I told him, absolutely lying at him. He just pursed his lips, looking a bit disappointed. I just smiled, turning full of my attention back to the runaway models. 

 

A Few Minutes Later 

No One POV'S

After the ceremony, the people were invited for having some food that already served for the guest. 

Krystal who was feeling hungry already quickly went herself to the foo counter where a few various of food were served. "Oh my god!! This food looks delicious..." she said quietly, smiling to herself. Jessica who was watching at her younger sister, looking as someone starved, slightly shook her head, smiling to herself. 

"Yahhh, Krystal~aa... I knew you're hungry but please control yourselves... You looked just liked people who didn't get eat for a week!" Jessica playfully making her giggle in ashamed. 

Just then, Krystal saw Taecyeon with someone by his side, talking to each other friendly. Jessica already took some food, didn't watched of what Krystal been watching at. 

"Hey, Krystal!" greeted Taecyeon, flashing his teeth towards her. 

Krystal smiled back at her, raised her palm while biting a slice of an apple. Taecyeon who was watching let out a small chuckle while the person beside him just smiled wider, holding a laugh maybe. "Errrrmmm, meet my friend... He's also one of my biggest partnership of my company." Taecyeon said, patting his shoulder as a guy way. 

The person beside him smiled at Krystal warmly, raised up his arms. 

Krystal smiled back, lightly bowed a bit at him. "Hello, I'm Krystal." said her, still smiling. Just then, she turned around, found that her sister still choosing the food, god... Can't she someone here? Hummmppphh!! Krystal then tapped her sister shoulder who then flickered to her. "Humm?" Jessica responded, dumbfounded. Krystal looked at her sister meaningfully, gesturing to someone. Jessica who was dumbfounded, peaked a bit at the person Krystal was gesturing. Ohhh, it's Taecyeon... Hummm...

"Errrmm, I'm sorry... Well, this is my sister." Krystal said, pulling Jessica's hand to stand beside her. 

Jessica slight smiled at Taecyeon and also the guy beside him. She bowed a bit, smiling warmly at that guy. "Hi, I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung." Jessica said, slightly introducing herself at that guy. Krystal who was watching, saw a slight shocked expression on that guy expression. His expression looked really shocked after seeing her sister face. It made Krystal wondered why the guy reaction had to be that way... Is there something??

"Urrrmmm... So... So, you're both siblings?" asked that guy, flickered to Krystal then. 

Krystal slightly smiled, looking at Jessica smirking. "Yeah, she's my sister. The only one my beloved sister and also the only one siblings that I've had." Krystal answered, still smiling. Once again, she saw that person was a bit surprised of what she said just now. Krystal was a little curious seeing that guy reaction of that kinda way...

"Well... Errrmm, I'm... Kim, Kim Jaejoong. Nice... to meet you're both." said the guy after a few minutes of silence. I made an 'O' expression, nodded. No wondered he looked a bit Asian, he's from Korea. "Well, who don't you're both join us at the table?" Taecyeon suddenly intterupted, looking at Krystal and also Jessica. "Sure!" Krystal quickly answered just before Jessica want to open . Taecyeon then nodded, walked away with that guy named Kim Jaejoong. 

Krystal then surprised Jessica by grabbing 1 plate full of food and other one with dessert!! God, she's really hungry or what?!! "Krystal~aa... You're really hungry, aren't you?" Jessica asked, looking at her sister in disbelief. Krystal just flashed her teeth towards her, walking together with Jessica towards the table where Taecyeon and that Kim Jaejoong had waited. 

Krystal sat beside next to Taecyeon because she knew that Jessica didn't felt comfartable sitting next to that guy. Jessica then took a seat beside Kim Jaejoong, smiling at him. "So... Errrrmmm, what should I call you?" Krystal asked, stuffing some food into , gesturing to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked up, smiled at her. "Just Jaejoong." told him, smiling. Krystal then smiled, nodding again. "So, Jaejoong... How's your sister doing now?" asked Taecyeon, looking at his friend. 

Jaejoong wiped his mouth with the napkin, clearing his throat. 

"Well, she's doing great. She seem pretty busy, scheduling many works." Jaejoong answered quietly, eating his food again. Taecyeon nodded, sipping a drink. "You're also have a sister?" asked Krystal suddenly, excited all about. Jaejoong let out a small chuckle, nodded then. "Errrmmm, yeah..." he replied, smiling looking at Krystal behavior. "Hummm, is your sister pretty as mine? What I mean is she pretty liked my sister? I'm sure she does... Seems you looked robust!" praised Krystal, smiling at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smiled, feeling a little embarrassed. "My sister... Just pretty as your, sister... Yeah, she's pretty just like yours..." Jaejoong said, flickered to Jessica who was eating quietly. 

"Wow, your sister must be a great woman, right?" suddenly Jessica spoke, looking at him, smiled. 

Jaejoong was a bit surprised but then he just nodded. Just then... 

"Mmmmm, you guys go ahead eating first. I'm going for a toilet a while." Jessica said, stood up already. Taecyeon looked up at her. "Can you find the toilet? Or, you want me to accompany you?" asked Taecyeon softly, looking at Jessica a bit worried. Jessica just smiled a bit, shook her head. "No, it's okay... Don't worry, I'll find it. Excuse me." she said, walking away. Krystal just looked at her sister before continued to eat again. But then, Jaejoong suddenly stood up making both of them turned to look at him now. "You need anything, bro?" asked Taecyeon, looking at Jaejoong confused. 

Jaejoong shook his head, smiled a bit. 

"I'll going to meet someone for a while, just wait here." he replied before went away, losing by their sight. "I wondered what's wrong with him..." Taecyeon thought, feeling a bit curious. Krystal who was watching feeling liked to crack up when she saw Taecyeon face, kinda jealousy. Hehheheh... 

 

Jaejoong POV'S

I walked out from the hall, looking for her.

I was very weird with her, feeling seriously shocked seeing her... Here, at this moment.

I can't believe she can still smiled at me, acting just liked nothing happened...

I sighed deeply, tried to forget that miserable time. I looked around, trying to search her. Just then, I saw her figure standing around. No, not standing around, maybe she was looking around for the toilet maybe. I quickly fasten up my pace, went towards her. I then grabbed her by elbow, spun her around so that she can face me. 

She looked at me in shock way. 

"Ohhhh, you?! What you're doing here?" she asked me, looking surprised. I looked at her weirdly, staring at her. But her expression didn't changed at all, is she playing trick here? "Jess..." I called her making her eyes widen looking at me. "Why did... you call me, like that?" she asked confused, looking dumbfounded. I released my grip on her, standing in front of her. "Jess, please don't be like this... Don't act liked you don't know me..." I told her, hearing liked a desperate tone. 

Jessica looked at me more confused than before, crossed her arms on her chest. "I'm sorry... But, seriously... I don't understand what you're talking about. Did I know you before?" she asked me, gesturing to me. 

When I heard she's saying that, my heart just liked exploding. I didn't know why but it's hurt me so much when she told like that. It just seem she really prenteded not knowing me, at all!! "Jess, don't be like this... Don't pretending with me!" I said to her, feeling annoyed with her playing now. She looked scared, took a few steps backward. "Errrr, I'm sorry... But seriously I don't know who you are. Maybe you're mistaken... Maybe, I'm not that 'Jess' you're been looking for." she said to me, kinda scared with me. 

I looked at her in disbelief, just about to speak when suddenly someone called her. 

"There you are, unnie!!!" said Krystal, her little sister that I've first time met. I turned to my back, seeing her with Taecyeon walking towards us. I sighed deeply, facing against Jessica. "What took you so long unnie? Ohhh, Jae oppa also here?!" Krystal said, surprised to see both of us here, standing just two of us. "Errrrmm, I can-..."

"I just showed her where the toilet is, that's all." I cut her words, looking at Krystal. 

Krystal was a bit surprised when I said that. She then walked to Jessica, stood beside her. "I've just done eating. Do you still want to eat, unnie?" Krystal asked her. She slightly shook her head, smiling. "Errrmm, Taecyeon~aa... I'll be going first. Thanks for inviting me to this event, I'll see you tomorrow then." she said making me stared with widen eyes. Tomorrow?! 

Taecyeon who stood beside me nodded, smiling warmly at her while waving at her. I stared at both of them curiously, feeling something pain in my feelings. "Good night, Taec oppa. And also you, Jae oppa. Nice to meet you by the way." Krystal said, bowed a bit at both of us. Jessica then slightly smiled at Taecyeon but she didn't do that to me anymore, I'm felt a bit disappointed and marginalized by her doing just now. 

"Ohhhh, Krystal!!" I suddenly called her. 

Krystal who was walking with Jessica stopped, turning around. "Yes?" she asked me, looking at me. I then walked at her, asking her to come to me. She seem understood it and began to walk to me, looking at me. "Errrrmmm, this is my card." I said, giving my card name. She then let out a small chuckled, receiving it before walked back to Jessica who was looking at us dumbfounded. "Bye, oppa!!" Krystal said at me, slightly smiled. Both of them then disappeared from my sight through the lift. 

"What did you give to her?" Taecyeon suddenly asked me. 

I looked up at him, smiling a bit. "Uh-oh, nothing. Just tell her to have a safe journey, that's all." I answered, before walked away. I can felt that Taecyeon eyes was staring behind me feeling curious maybe...