Chapter 16 : It All Began

Love Can't Be Expected

 Last Day Of College 

No One POV'S

Yuri silently waited at the school lawn, alone. She looked around, pursing her lips. Most of the students had gone to their home since the holiday break had started just the bell rang earlier. Actually, she had a reason why she's waiting here alone by herself. She recieved letter from her 'myterious' men, telling her that he want to meet her face to face. Yuri sat on the bench nervously, brushing her hair to get over the nervous in herself. 

She glanced her watch a few times, waiting for the 'man' to come. 

"Ehemm..." someone coughed behind her. Yuri gasped, gulped. It can' be him!! >_< Slowly, Yuri turned to her back. That man was standing behind her, holding a bouquet a white roses flowers. "Sorry, I'm late..." he mumbled, moving forward to Yuri. Yuri shyly looked down, playing with her fingers. "Anyeong... I'm Choi Minho... You can call me Minho." said the man softly, smiling sweetly to her. Yuri nodded shyly. "Anyeong... Kwon Yuri imida." told her, trembling and shaking voice. Minho laughed a bit, seeing her cute behavior. 

"Emm, I bought this for you. Hoped you like it." said Minho, giving the bouquet to Yuri. Yuri shyly took the bouquet from him, thanking him. Actually, she was too surprised to see the man in front of him. If you all want to know, Jung Yunho was a president in her class. She really didn't expected that he was the sender of the letter to her. As she knew, Choi Minho was very firm and responsible leader. He doesn't really talk to girls unless it's an important thing to chat about. Yeah, she admitted that she had a feelings towards him. But that was before... Since he doens' t really open to woman, she just forgot her feelings, acting like nothing happened. Even Taeyeon did not knew about that. 

"Errrmm... I'm surprised... To... See you here." Yuri quietly murmured, looking down. Minho sat beside her, smiling. "I'm guarantee about that when you'll be seeing me. Right in front of you, right?" he asked her back. Yuri laughed a bit, still didn't believe of what she's having right now. "I'm sorry for not telling my feelings toward you earlier... I was afraid that time. Yeah, I knew I'm coward..." Minho spoke silently, ashamed with himself. Yuri just smiled listening to his words. "Ania, you're not like that... For me, that just good. Yeah, maybe you don't tell me directly to me... But, hey at least you told me your feelings, right?" Yuri asked him shyly, brushing her hair away from her face. Yunho nodded, chuckled. 

"I knew... Maybe this thing will surprised you... I just want to say that I don't want to push you forward for this situation... I'll understand of what you feelings right now." Minho mumbled, looking at Yuri. "I'll give you time... Maybe we should know each other first..." Minho said, smiling at her. Yuri flickered away, avoiding his sharp gaze. "By the way, thanks for waiting for me... I'll really appreciate it..." he said, flashing his teeth. Yuri nodded, smiled back. "Thanks for the flowers, it's beautiful..." she said to him shyly. Minho nodded, feeling relieved now....

 

That Night 

Jessica POV'S

I just done eating my dinner, chicken scarpariello that I've made for myself. I went my bedroom, climbing on the queen size bed. I opened my laptop, surfing the internet again. I log on my e-mail, checking if there were any new message for me. Just then, I heard sort of noise coming from my veranda. I sat up on my bed, feeling curious to know more. I quietly tip toed towards the veranda, flicked the curtains a bit. I can't see clearly down there, humphh!!

I opened the glass door, stepping outside the veranda. "Hello? Anyone here?" I whispered quietly, feeling completely like an idiot person. No answer... Okay, this is freaking me out. "Show yourself up!" I warned, searching through the darkness. The view was a bit blurry since it was dark out there. I turned around, quickly getting inside my house back. This is creeping me out~~ T_T I went up again at my bed, laying on it. Suddenly my phone ringing making me jumped in shocked. 

"Yoseobyo?" I asked breatheless. 

I heard chuckled from the other line making me wrinkled my forehead. "Who is this?" I asked bravely. The person in the line stopped chuckling. "Hey... It's me, love..." his smooth, soft voice soothing me. I sighed in relieved. "You're okay? You sounded doesn't okay enought to me..." he added. I simply smiled widely hearing his voice. "Aniyo... I'm fine, yeah... Really." I said to him, convinced him. He laughed, a small enchanting laugh. "Why you're laughing? Is there something funny happened?" I asked him, confused. 

"Turn your back." he commended to me. At first I got confused of what he's doing but then I slowly turned behind my back. 

He was there at my veranda, smiling widely. I was gasped when I saw his figure at my veranda. I slowly went toward the veranda, opening the glass door. I looked at him, blinking my eyes few times. "Surprise..." he told me smikring. I looked at him, impressed by his actions. "How you got up here?" I asked him who still staring at me deeply. "Using the stairs." he simply answered, brushing my hair again. "Hummm... I'm impressed that you had such a nice bedroom." he told me, examined my bedroom. 

"Thanks." I shyly thanked him. 

He smiled, walking inside my bedroom. I closed the glass door, following him. "You're scared?" he asked me, facing against me. I liked to see the way he stand, so full of elegant and godness look. "Not really... But, sometimes yeah." I answered him, sitting at the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry for made you scared earlier..." he softly apologized, turning towards me. I smiled at him. "No need to." I muttered, smiling again. He smiled back, moving to me. He sat beside me, wrapping my shoulders with his arms. 

"So... What you're going to do this holiday?" he asked me lightly.

I shoved my shoulder, not knowing. "I don't know yet... How bout you? Did you already had plans?" I asked him back. He shook his head, kissing my hair. I smiled widely when his lips pressed softly on my hair, to my hairline. "I'll miss you, you knew..." he simply murmured softly, ducking his head on my shoulder. I smiled when he said those words... For me, it some kind heroin for my blood now. "You'll looked lovely tonight..." he praised me. I kinda smiled towards myself hearing when he praised me. That night, I'm just wearing baby blue sleveless top with my pajama pants. How can he said that I'll looked lovely? 

"So... What made you brought here?" I asked him slightly, playing with his dark brown hair. 

"Mhmmhmm?" he responded quietly, sniffing my scent. 

"What made you came here... To me?" I asked him again, still playing with his hair. I can felt his lips smiled on my shoulder, grinning. "I've told you... I'll miss you, Sica~aa.." he called me. I smiled, leaning against him too. "Jaejoong~aa... Can I ask you something?" I told him later then. "What about?" he said, playing with my hands now, tracing my fingers softly. "Can I call you Joongie?" I asked him, peaking at him. "Joongie... Hummmm, I kinda like that nickname that you'll give me..." he muttered under his breathe, hugging me warmthly. 

"I'm glad..." I murmured to him, played with his fingers. I've never thought that I'm having this kind situation now... I wondered my younger sister, Krystal reaction would be? When she knew that I've had a special 'boyfriend'.... Kekekkeke!! I hoped she's not be too surprised like she used to made me scare with her screaming. Just like mine, dolphin scream!! Hahahha!! I didn't not know how long we stayed that position... All I knew that I drenched to sleep in his arms, tightly hugging me with his soft warmth... :)

 

Dara POV'S

I looked the man in front of me, smiling at him cynically. 

"So... What had you got?" I asked the man. The man that gave me a rectangular shaped envelope, telling me to open it. Slowly I opened the envelope, looking the inside of the envelope. 

My fist curled into a hard ball, fighting my anger right now. I stared at the fews pictures that the man gave to me... Hmpphhh!! That's mean that my instinct was right after all... I can't believe he could picked up a like her!!! What she had compared to me?! I looked much more prettier than her!! Yeah, I'm hot and most of the boy students liked me, admire me for being their girlfriend!! But he?! He just choosed the kinda of !! Huhhh!! It's okay... This is your time... Just wait and see both of you... I'll promised to myself that I'm going to made both of you suffered!! I'm sured about that!!!

The game just started to play.... Hahhahhah!!! 

 

A Few Days Passed

No One POV'S

It is good news to everyone. Everyone was having a great time during this holiday break. Taeyeon had flew away to her hometown last Sunday and maybe she will be back at the end of the holiday break since she's saying that she's going to spend time there during her holiday. While Yuri... Kkekekek!! She's having a great time with her 'began' relationship with Minho, her crush. It seem like both of them are having a great time together, get knowing to each other. It's pretty good for both of them since both of them had feelings to each other. 

Jessica sat on her couch, feeling happy. Tonight, she will picked her younger sister, Krystal at the international airport. She can't wait to see and meet her, her little sister that she really missed so much!! She hoped Krystal and also herself can spend time together. She had told Jaejoong about this and he seem pleased about that. At least, he can felt safe since Jessica already someone else to be with in case he's gone. At first, Jessica want Jaejoong to meet with her younger sister but Jaejoong told her he didn't want first. Maybe the other time... 

Although Krystal coming towards her right now, she can't meet Jaejoong frequently liked before. Jaejoong didn't want her younger sister to expect something between two of them. He told her it's not the time yet to tell her... Maybe the other time. He don't want to push Krytal and also Jessica to some kinda a 'surprise'. Hummmm, it's kinda weird, right??