Chapter 41 : Work Again

Love Can't Be Expected

No One POV'S

Jaejoong just done doing his work, his office work that he assistant had to do it for him while he gone to London for 2 weeks and few days... 

He then cleaned up his messy table, which was messed with full of papers, few files and also his dark blue Macbook. Finished tidying, he then placed all of them on the table in front of the tv, in the living room. 

Jaejoong then went to the kitchen, feeling to drink something. 

He decided to make a hot coffee since he was feeling a bit exhausted with this full of work. Fortunately, tomorrow was the weekend so he can get more rest before started working back. Working up too much sometimes feeling kinda exhausted and extremely tiring!! 

Done making his coffee, Jaejoong went to the dining room, slightly pulled the chair to sit on it. He then sipped slowly the hot drink, feeling a bit burnt on his tongue since the coffee was hot. Hehhehehe... 

Just then, his cellphone ringing. Jaejoong immediately ran off to the living room, picking up his phone. 

"Hello?" he asked breatheless. 

"Oppa~~!!" someone whined on the line. Jaejoong was a bit surprised to hear that, gasping. "Why?! What's wrong?" asked him, a bit worried. 

Krystal pursed her lips. "Oppa, unnie~... She-sh-... She's gone!" Krystal blurted out, sounded panic. Jaejoong eyes turned widen, shocked to hear this. "What?! What do you mean, Krystal~aa? Where is she right now?!" asked Jaejoong, extremely worried now. "Molla, oppa... She just gone liked that. Huwaaaa, this was my fault.... I should't do that~~" Krystal whined, feeling regret with herself. 

Jaejoong became more confused. "What do you mean? What happened?!" he asked, stammered. 

Krystal sounded upset. "I accidently blurted out that we're both knew about oppa and unnie past! I didn't mean to do it, oppa!!" Krystal said, feeling very upset and worried about her sister condition right now. Jaejoong was in shocked, didn't believed of what he heard just now. "Yahhh, really? How you can blurted it out, Krys?!" Jaejoong replied, feeling a bit anxious now. "Mianhae, oppa!! I didn't mean too... Huhhhuhuh, I'm sorry!! I should have be more carefull!! Aigoo~~ What to do? Ottokhe?!" Krystal asked, sounded really worried and panic. 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, thinking. 

"It's okay, Krystal~aa... I tried to find her!! Don't be upset!! I'll promised I will bring her to you in good condition!! Just stay there okay? Don't go anywhere... Who knows that maybe she would returned back!" Jaejoong ordered, wrapped his face with his palm, feeling panic right now. "Ne, oppa... Good luck!!" Krystal said before both of them hangin up their phone. 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, biting his lips. Where could she be going around this time, alone by herself?! Gahhhhh, this is bad!! Jaejoong shook his head, tried to think positive, thinking where could he find Jessica. Jaejoong then quickly dashed to his room, wearing his leather jacket. He then grabbed his wallet, cell phone and also his car key. He needed to find her immediately or it would be turned out worst!! 

He then half running towards the door, wearing his Adidas sneakers. But then...

Ding dong!! 

The bell was ringing. Jaejoong looked up, feeling weird. Who might be coming to someone house this time? It almost midnight here... 

Jaejoong then slowly opened the door, peaking a bit. 

His eyelids then fluttered in shock, surprised to see the person who was standing at the front door. 

"Jess?! Wh-what... What u're doing here?! Ho-how you find my place?!" Jaejoong asked, seriously shocking to see Jessica standing right in front of his place, looking all somber and sad. "Yo-you... You're bad, you know!!" Jessica suddenly said, hitting Jaejoong with all her energy on his chest. Jaejoong on other side completely feeling blank, confused of what going on here.. 

"Why did you do it?! Why u're been too kind for me?! A person that doesn't deserved for someone liked you!! Wae?! Why you did that?!" Jessica bursted out suddenly, crack voice. Her hand was hitting Jaejoong hardly, rage on his chest. Fully attack. Jaejoong then caught Jessica hand, holding it. "Hey-hey... Hey, what u're talking about? I didn't understand... What I've done?!" asked Jaejoong, completely blank with this sudden situation right now. 

Jessica looked at Jaejoong, teary eyes with redden face. 

"Why you been so kind to me?! Why u're been liked this?! Were I deserved someone liked you? I-I..." Jessica stopped, kneeling down on the floor, crying silently on the floor. Jaejoong who was seeing this, feeling really confused and of course worried about Jessica. He then knelt down in front of Jessica, looking at her. "Jess... Why u're been liked this? Why-what happened?" he asked softly, trying to comfort her. 

Jessica stiffened, sobbing. "Why u're so kind Joongie? Why you did this? I-I-... I didn't know... U're liked this, isk-isk..." Jessica muttered under her breathe, cracking voice, sounded sad. Jaejoong then looked at her, cupping her face in his hands. "Jess... What's wrong? What I've done?! Please... Tell me about it, don't be liked this..." Jaejoong tried to coax her again, wiping her tears with his thumb, softly caressing the tears away. Jessica stiffened, looking down. 

"I knew that you and Krystal... Had met up before this right?" Jessica asked Jaejoong, breatheless. 

Jaejoong then nodded in agreedment, no needed to lie anymore... "Krystal told me... That u're... u-u-u'r-u're... U're told her that you didn't agreed with her at first because you don't want to see me hurt anymore... Why did you told liked that? Don't you think about me anymore? How about me?! How about me if you left me, abadoned me all myself? You're jerk!" Jessica exclaimed, pushed Jaejoong body away from her, crying again. 

Jaejoong was a bit speechless, expecting that this would showed up... 

"Are you tried to leave me again? Wae?! If u're thinking of leaving me, why don't you just not showing up in front of me!! Wae?!!" Jessica yelled, tried to hit Jaejoong again, upset with him. Jaejoong sighed deeply, caught Jessica hand again and this time held very tightly. Jessica tried to let herself free, struggling with him. "Jess, listen to me!! Listen carefully!!" Jaejoong suddenly said with hard, firm voice. 

He sighed deeply, shook his head. "Jess... I-... I don't know why would both of us had to face all this kinda of hard thing... I'm sorry!! It's not liked u're thought about, not liked that! I said that because... It was... I just don't want you to be suffered again, just liked you facing few years ago..." Jaejoong softly muttered, trying to explain the truth. "Krystal told me... You were badly suffered after what I've done to you. I'm afraid, afraid that if I might come again to u're life, I would possible making you suffered again... Besides, u're know happily can get along with u're life right? I'm afraid if I come again to u're life, entering it again, I might broken u're heart once again! I don't want to do that, I can't bear to see you such in a bad condition!" Jaejoong continued, looking at Jessica directly. 

Jessica stiffened, seem to be believing his words slowly. "I knew everything what happened to you... Yeah, truly I'm sorry!! I'm so so so sorry for you, Jessica Jung!! Sorry that I'm the first who made u're suffered so much, sorry that I left you at the first place!! I'm very very sorry!!" Jaejoong said in quiet voice, looking somber now. "I don't want to be a selfish person... I don't want you to be suffered anymore just because of me! Please... Understand that." Jaejoong pleaded, looking down. 

"B-but.. Wh-why... Why u're did that?" Jessica asked suddenly, stammered. 

Jaejoong flickered towards her, meeting her eyes. "How many times I've had to tell you? I'll loved you, Jess... U're my first love, my first love sight! Everything about you was the first! I've never felt liked this to other woman before!! You're the one who made me felt completly crazy!! Only you!! I can't tell you how much important you towards me, how important you in my life..." Jaejoong pleaded, caressing Jessica cheek then. 

Jessica looked at him, feeling disbelief of what he just said. 

"I'm here Jess... I'll loved you, I am loved you and I will always loved you!! You don't know how guilty am I when I left you just liked that? Cleaning break at the first place... I'm sorry..." Jaejoong said, putting both of his hands on Jessica side face. "Please... Please trust me, don't you trust me?" he asked her, looking on her face directly. Jessica stiffened again, disbelief of what Jaejoong heard just now... "I'll loved you! Remembered that, I'll always be loved you!!" Jaejoong said, kissing her cheek softly. Jessica was feeling impressed of what Jaejoong said to her... She can't believe it!! Yahhh, she really can go crazy because of this guy named Kim Jaejoong!! Really crazy!!! 

Jaejoong then began to move his lips, bringin it closer to her lips... 

Just then... 

"UNNIE~~!!!!" 

Krystal shook her head, feeling extremely mad with her older sister right now. 

"Yahhhh, stop talking!! Wake up!!! It's already 10am, wake up!! Palli, palli!! Wake up now!!! Goshhhh!!" Krystal complained, feeling completly furious. What exactly her sister was dreaming about... Mumbling Jae oppa all the time, really crazy!! Aishhhh, this person!! Jinjja?! 

Jessica blinked a few times, quickly stood up on her bed. "Yahhhhh, what u're doing here?!" asked her, bursted out angrily. Krystal widen her eyes, throwing a pillow to Jessica. "Yahhh, unnie!! U're been dreaming what before?! Joongie, don't leave me... Yahhhh, what does that mean unnie?! U're dreaming about what?! What is it about?! Yahhhh, seriously..." Krystal stammered, glaring at Jessica. 

Jessica jaw dropped, feeling really ashamed. "So--... Tha-that's... Was dream?" she asked, looking at Krystal. 

"Yahhhh, of course it was!! Seriously, what u're been dreaming about with Jae oppa? Having together?! Liked that?!" Krystal blurted out, cracking to a loud laugh. Jessica then turned to a big blushed, bright pink cheek... Yahhh, this kid seriously!! "Yahhhh, why u're been so Krystal~aa?! You better come here, aishhhh this kid!! Don't try to run away, you're crazy ert person!!!" Jessica yelled, trying to chase Krystal now. 

Krystal immediately ran off, running liked a crazy people!! 

"Yahhhh, Jung Soo-jung!!! Come here, you erted mind!!! Aishhhh!!" Jessica completely stress, annoyed now. She then chased Krystal who was running to the kitchen, running too fast. She's really a good runner!! "Andwae, bluuuekkkk!!! I will tell Jae oppa about this, ahhhahah!!! Jinjja, this would be great!!" Krystal playfully said, sticking out her tongue towards Jessica. Jessica widen her eyes, trying to catch her shirt before Krystal quickly dashed out, went to her room, passing by just liked the wind. "Yahhhhh, open this door!!! You better opened it or...." Jessica knocked Krystal door room many times. 

Krystal cracked into a laugh, leaning against her door, locking it from inside. 

"You will get it, just wait you ert!!" Jessica yelled, giving up. She then feeling tired went to her room, cleaning up herself now... 

 

Jessica POV'S

After done taking my bath, I dressed up casually this late morning, hehhehe...

I then walked out from room, went to Krystal room. I bet she must be afraid to come out, afraid that I might scolded her again, kekkeke... 

"Krys!! Krystal~aa... Get out!! I'll need to talk something with you..." I said, knocking on the door few times. "Krys, open this door!! I'm not going to catch you or chase you! I'll need to talk something, come on!!" I shouted, still knocking her door room. I waited for a few minutes, but there's no telltale that she's going to open up. 

To my surprise, when I turned the door knob, the door was unlocked at all...

Where did she go?? I asked to myself, peaking into the room then. There was no one in the room, no wondered why it was so quiet!! Hummmpphh, just wasting my energy!! I searched around the room, tried to find her. Who know maybe she been hiding in the closet or the bathroom?? Hhehhehhe!!

I then walked out from Krystal room, feeling weird since she was not here. I went to the kitchen, grabbing a carton of fresh milk, poured it into a glass. I drank it up till finish, washed the glass before put it on the dryer. I then walked through the dining room and in a flashed I saw a note under the vase. I quickly took the note, reading it. 

Unnie!! Mianhae for made you mad just now, kekkeke!! Just be patience having little sister liked me, okay? I wrote this because I've had emergency! I got a phone from the office, telling me that I've go to there ASAP!! Sorry for not telling you, I'm such in rush!! Don't worry I'll be fine!! I've had made breakfast, it was in the microwave. I'll maybe back late, so don't wait for me!!

I let out a hummpphh!! No wondered her door was unlocked! She must be out when I was taking bath in the bathroom... Yeah, never mind... Besides, she had work to do. 

I then grabbed my bag ( http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/313310/313310_in_l.jpg ) went to the main door. Locking the door, I took the lift to the ground floor. I want to head to the company, I've had to do something there. I unlocked my car, driving it from the apartment sector. 

Since it was weekdays today, it's not so trouble to drive along the highway since not many car were there. I drove pretty fast since I've had many things that I want to do. But, first... I want to go to the company. 

I reached at the company within 10 minutes of driving, hehhee... I entered the company ward, parked my car at the company car park. There were only a few car at the car park since today was holiday so the company was quiet, not busy and noisy as usual. 

I locked my car, went to the company, entering the main glass door using my worker card. 

I went to the second floor, where my room was there. I walked inside my room, feeling a bit miss to my room. I've not been in this room about 2 weeks if I remembered, hehhehe... I paced up to my table, searching for a few sketch that I've half made. I needed to finish it since Taecyeon needed it next Thursday. I picked up a few sketch that I've had made it half and few files that I needed to complete up. 

I then cleaned up a bit my messy table, full of papers everywhere. Been a fashion designer and model in a same time sometimes make me crazy!! For a model, it was not so hard but a fashion designer... Sometime, this work getting on my nerves since this work really needed a patience, determination and also creativity ideas... Hummmpphh!!

When I done, I took the things that I wanted, walked out from my room. 

I went down using the stairs, carrying a few things in my hand. It kinda trouble for me walking properly since my view was blocked a bit by the things that I carried right now. Without using my hand that full right now, I kicked the glass door, feeling a bit ache on my toes since the glass door that I kicked was pretty hard, hhhuhuhu~~

I walked carefully to my car, peaking a bit at the corner. This things hummpphhh, pretty heavy!! Damn!! 

Reaching my car, I properly put all the things on the ground, looking for the car keys in my bag. I then unlocked the car, opening the passenger seat next to the driver one. I put the things carefully, arranging them neatly at the seat. I then went to the driver seat, starting the car engine. 

I drove my car away the company, heading to a place now...

 

Krystal POV'S

I leaning on my leather chair, feeling exhausted...

Hummpphh, even weekdays I've had to go to this office!! Gahhhhh!! Working in the office is not easy as ABC, not liked I imagined at all... I thought working in the office would be such a fun, enjoyable exprience that I can felt about... Hummpphh...!! 

Tok,tok,tok!!

I jerked up in surprised, sitting up properly. "Come in." I said soft, a little exhausted voice. 

The person who knocked the door, walked into my room, walking properly. "Sorry for disturbing you... This is the information that u're needed, miss." said the person, smiling at me warmly. 

I reached for the file that contained the information I'll needed. 

"Thanks... You may got out now." I said to her, smiling weakly. The person nodded, bowing a bit before made a way, walking out from my room. 

I sighed in bored, feeling tiring for working all of these. It's been a long time I'm not seeing Erica... Wondered where she could be right now? After ended our studies together, Erica had moved to another place. We're both promised that we kept in touch but it seem to be not happened liked that. 

We're both seem liked lost contact to each other... I didn't get to call her at all... Ahhhhh, how I missed her!! My very best friend!! We're both kinda fit to each other... Although she just an ordinary person but she got a very kind heart! I'll really admired her as my friend... Ani, aniyo!! My best friend!! Hehhehe!!

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

"I'm home!!" shouted someone, walking inside the place. 

Krsystal looked up, seeing her sister walking inside their apartment. She then rushed to her sister, helping Jessica since she was carrying many things... How did she managed to carry all of these way to up here?! O.O

"Unnie~aa... Why there were so many things?" asked Krystal, helping Jessica.

Jessica looked up, breathing hard. "Nothing, just some things that I bought, Krys... And also few of my works that I took from the company. What u're doing, cooking?" asked Jessica, carrying the things to the living room. "Emmm, I was cooking... Maybe later we could eat together." said Krystal, helping her. 

Jessica nodded her head, went inside her room then...