Chapter 61 : Pain Heart Around The Prickle

Love Can't Be Expected

Hi, everyone!!!! Fuhhh, it's been a long day lately! I'm sorry for not updating my story recently since I've been a little busy around here. Jongmal mianhae!! Hhehehhe... By the way, I'm just taking you time to read this for a while. I've been thinking that maybe this story going to end soon but... Don't be hysteric first, it just my opinion becuase I'm still thinking the ending plot, hahha!!! Whatever it is, I hoped you guys were enjoying reading my story. Yeah, I knew sometimes it's a bit dull but I'll tried my best to keep it up! And also please do left some comments! I'll needed your feedback guys! Also, don't forget to suscribe!! Best wishes you all!!! :D


Jaejoong POV'S

I was busied with myself, packing things for the vacation that Min Eun made up. I can't believed she even did all of this just to get know of me more deeply. Can't she just get over the fact that I'm not even interested with all these stupid things at all!! For god heaven sake! I sighed deeply, packaging what I'll just needed since I don't felt excited or anything happy feelings for this boring vacation.

I'm sured with myself that I'm going to be dying at that place later... Yeah, I'm certain about that! 

As I was packing, a light knock coming from the door of my room. 

Few minutes then, the door flicked opened from the outside, showing that someone was entering my room. I didn't turned my back to look who was the person since I knew who was it. 

"How long you will be away this time?" a soft, quiet voice asked me. 

I turned my back, finding my sister, Kim Jae Yoon who was sitting at a dark red, maroon couch across my room which was big just liked hers. "Mmmm, around one week maybe. I don't know. If I felt bored, I just came back here then." I'll answered, smiling a bit at her who was sitting on the couch, looking at me. Silence filled between us then since both of us didn't talked after she asked me about the vacation length. 

"You know Jae.... I'll met her two weeks ago, at a shopping mall." my sister suddenly spoke making me freeze at my place, doesn't do any movement at all. 

My sister paused a while before she further on. "I didn't expected to see her after been while she's been...missing." along with that, she had a big sigh, sighing deeply by herself. "She told me that she was having a great time with her younger sister who was welcoming her back warmly. But, I knew that deep inside her, there was a huge hole right in her chest that already bleed, right?" my sister quietly whispered, just liked she was talking to herself at this time. 

I kept packing my things, pretending for not been interested of what she said although deep inside my heart, I felt very sad to hear what she just told me earlier. 

Did you suffered too, Jess? I thought I was the only one who been suffered here, all by myself...

"Jae, did you listen to me or not?!" my sister voice washed over me, making me turned my head over my shoulder, looking at her with blank expression. "What?" I asked her, dumbfounded. She was squeaking, shaking her head left and right. "I asked you wherther you have meet her or not?" she asked me, looking at me directly on my face. I pursed my lips, turning my head back from her, facing my suitcase again. 

I was sighing deeply, pressing my lips together. 

"Why should I do that?" I bravely said that, solidify my heart. 

I heard my sister small gasp, feeling surprised by my words maybe. Just then, in a flash my body was spun around, my sister just grabbed my elbow harshly, turning me around so that I can face her right now. "What did you say?" she asked me, looking at me with widen, rounded eyes. I snatched my hand from her, groaned frustrated. She looked at me with shocked expression. 

"Why? Why should I met that stupid person? Besides, she already said she was happy with her own life right!" I jerked back, feeling a bit surprised by my own coldness behavior. Am I the one who was speaking just now?? "Jaejoong!!! How can you became liked this?! What had happened to you?" my sister asked me, almost yelling to my face. I groaned frustrated, walking a bit away from her, heading to my wardrobe to pick a few more clothe. "What had turned you to become liked this? Had you lost your mind?! Did you realized what you're saying just now?! How can yo-...."

"Can you please be quiet, noona?!" I asked fiercely, gritting my teeth madly, holding my anger.

My sister stopped, keeping shut then. My hand already turned into hard, tight fist which I was trying to reduce my anger that I'm feeling right now. "Why everybody in this world always kept asking the same question?! Why did you do that?! What happened?! Always the same one, you know!! I'm tired with all such a nuisance things towards me! I'm tired, noona!!!! Tired!!!!" I yelled madly, hitting the wardrobe hardly with my curl ball fist making my sister gasped and jumped in surprised. 

I can felt some liquid running down to my wrist, along my arms. I was looking down, pressing my lips together.

I don't know when I was kneeling on the floor, looking blankly at my bleeding hand, doesn't cared if it hurts or not. My breathe becaming hard and I was huffing, hanging my down to my knees, wrapping my knees with my hand, sitting facing the wardrobe. 

"Ja--ja-e-jae..." I heard my sister voice stammered, touching a bit of my shoulder. 

I curled up myself, avoiding her touch, moving away from her. I don't know what had happened to me but what I knew that I was all alone when I was peaking, teary eyes. There was a pharase or maybe some kind of sentence that said...

Man was very hard to keep their tears drop off but once in a time, the tears will drop overly by itself, showing how painfull he was feeling that time. And mostly it's all because of love...

And at that moment, I was sniffing silently, feeling very depressed with myself....

 

The Next Few Days 

No One POV'S

"Aigoo, Hyun Joon~aa... Please be carefull, honey..." Jessica murmured, looking at Hyun Joon who was running lightly with all his energy around the departure room. Krystal, Hyun Joon and also herself was waiting for Min Eun inside the departure room, waiting for her to arrive. The flight they were taking was going to depart around 15 minutes and Min Eun sight still not here. 

She couldn't be late, right?

Krystal was sitting beside Jessica, listening to her IPod while reading a magazine that she bought along their way to this airport. 

Just then...

"There you guys!!! Warhhh, it was so hard to look for all of you." a voice suddenly appeared making Jessica turned to other way. It was Min Eun and.... him. Jessica forced a smile, flashing her teeth, waving towards both of them. Krystal then just turned around, weird to see her sister waving liked that. "Ohhhh, Jaejoong oppa?!" Krystal exclaimed, widen eyes to see Jaejoong was standing right behind Min Eun, looking very dashing and casually in his nice, simple outfits. He was wearing a black sunglasses just liked Jessica did. 

Krystal then stood up, went towards Min Eun and also Jaejoong.

"You're both knew each other?" Min Eun asked, a bit surprised to see Krystal reaction. Krystal nodded, flickered towards Min Eun. "Ne, unnie~aa... Besides, I've had known Jaejoong oppa sin-..." 

"Errr-mmm... Hehehhehe... Krystal~aa... Can you please behave yourself?" Jessica immediately clamped Krystal mouth, dragging her a bit away from Min Eun and Jaejoong. Krystal wrinkled her face, feeling surprised by her sister doings. "Mianhae, Min Eun~aa..." Jessica said, smiling a bit, bowing to her a bit. Min Eun just smiled, nodding her head then. 

Krystal shot out a sharp glance towards Jessica but she pretended to look away, not knowing what the meaning by that glance. 

"By the way then... Krystal, this is my fiancee... Kim Jaejoong. And of course your oppa." Min Eun introduced, smiling warmly towards Krystal and also Jessica. "Huhh?!" Krystal gasped, jaw dropping. She turned to look at Jessica who just smiling at her liked nothing happened before flickered away. "So... Thi-this is your fiancee--, unnie-nie?" Krystal asked, pointing towards Jaejoong. 

Min Eun nodded, slightly linked her arms towards Jaejoong.

"Yeah and we're both going to marry soon, right Jae?" Min Eun looked at him. "Hurmmm..." Jaejoong just responded liked that, shrugging. Krystal let out a deep huff, shaking her head. Woah, is this for real?! Oh my hell!!!!! DAMN!!!!! 

Just then....

"Attention to all flight passengers for CTE 0235, please make your way to your flight. We're been taking off in 10 minutes. Thank you." a voice made an announcement making all of them silence. Jaejoong then slightly walked to the long hallway, leaving all of them behind. "Errrr, maybe I'll should go first." Min Eun said, smiling at all of them before following Jaejoong along the long hallway to the flight. 

Krystal was still frozen in her place, didn't believed what just happened to her earlier...

"Yahh, Krys. Come on!" Jessica hissed, nudging her making her blinked few times. She already saw Jessica was walking with Hyun Joon by her hand, walking side by side both of them to the long hallway. She was still standing there long enough before the second announcement were made. 

This is terrible... Terrible vacation in their life!!!! Hehehhehe... 

 

In The Plane 

Jessica POV'S

Right after the plane departed, Hyun Joon just felt asleep.

I was chuckling when I saw he already asleep in his seats. Maybe he already too tired maybe. I was sitting at the edge of the way that usually stewardess passed by. Hyun Joon was sitting between me and Krystal who was listening to her IPod, living in her world, looking out view from the small, rectangular window. 

I sighed deeply, pressing my lips together.

The temperature in the plane felt a bit cooler that I thought and I was shivering with myself, keeping myself embrace with my arms to give some heat for my body. I was trying to take a nap since the flight was going to be 5 to 6 hours. I had no idea where was the location of that private island was. I leaned myself on my seat, positioned myself for a good, comfartable seat since I'm going to take a nap. 

Just then...

Buzzzzz.....

My eyes lazily opened, feeling the vibration of my phone. Huhhh, I forgot to turn it off since I was busying taking care Hyun Joon who was been a bit whimper when all of us going to depart off from the airport. 

I picked up my phone, opening it. 

Ohhh, there was a message and....

From : ?????

Time Recieved : Thursday 13/5 03:05

Can I meet you at the toilet? Please, we need to talk!

I pressed my lips together, looking at Krystal who was already asleep also with Hyun Joon. I turned a bit, peaking at a few seats right behind me. Min Eun unnie was also sleeping soundly even covering her face with a clothe or something. 

My heart was beating nervously making me sitting uncomfartable. 

Why he wanted to meet me?! Is there any important thing that both of us still needed to talk?? 

Feeling a bit hesitate, I slightly pulled over Hyun Joon arms which was on my lap, placing it over him. I tied my hair into ponytail, fixing a bit tangle that just noticeable. I stood up, walking with balance towards the toilet that just located at the end of the corner behind the plane. I was pursing my lips, thinking wherther what I was doing is right or now? 

Arghhh, just ease the bad feelings. Maybe he needed to talk to me something important that I might have to know about it! 

 

No One POV'S

Jessica walked to the toilet which was in one way and later will became two path. One for woman and also for man. She silently went to the toilet, peaking to find him who was could be here somewhere...

"I didn't expected it was you and your sister who was going along through all of this." a voice sounded from a corner. Jessica turned her body around, finding Jaejoong was leaning against the wall, crossed hands. He was still in his sunglasses not even took it off at once. "Why did you want to meet me? What the thing that you want to talk about? Tell me right now, I don't want to here long enough." Jessica blurted out, not looking at him. 

Jaejoong let out a small, soft chuckle, shaking his head. 

"Hummm, poor you Jessica Jung. I didn't expected that what my sister said was true after all." he continued, looking at her direction althought she won't know about that since he was wearing a sunglasses. "What do you mean by that?" Jessica asked, confused by his words. Jaejoong then walked towards her direction, step by step closer towards her. 

Jessica was feeling goosebumpes, taking few steps backwards, afraid that something bad might happened. 

She doesn't want to create any trouble especially with Min Eun presence here, in this plane too. "You know what? Why don't we're just tell the truth about us to her? Isn't that would be good for us?" Jaejoong said, stood right in front of Jessica. Jessica's eyes became widen, surprised by Jaejoong's words. "I'm sorry?!" she asked him back, pushing him away from her. 

Jaejoong let out a smirk. "What? I knew that you wanted that to happen too, right? So that you and I could be together liked before just liked you hoped? Am I right, Jessica Jung? Or should I call you Jung Soo-Yeon?" Jaejoong replied back, smiling in cynic way. Jessica let out a small gasp and without thinking...

Prannngggg!!!!

Jaejoong felt a sharp pain just came towards his brain, feeling hot on his left cheek. His cheek was became redden, more than tomato or chilli color showing how red his cheek had been right now. Jessica was looking at him angrily, trying to control her anger. 

"If you think this would make both of us together again, I don't think so, Kim Jaejoong!!! You know what?! I've never known a person named Kim Jaejoong that behaved liked this is his life! The Kim Jaejoong that I known possibilty had already passed away or even dead or anything!!! I won't do such a thing liked that just for my own happiness!! You know why?! Because that person who her named was Min Eun... She's the one who understood me when I'm having difficulties, having problem with someone jerk liked you!!! You know what?! The more days I've been living for, the more hateness that I felt for you, Kim Jaejoong!!!! Huhhh, such a waste if I ever fallen for you back!!!!" Jessica blurted out angrily, storming off madly then leaving Jaejoong all alone by herself. 

Jaejoong was touching his cheek which was just been slapped by Jessica just now. 

His lips then twitched into a small smile, shaking his head.

Yeah, you did it Jae... You made her hated for you now and that's the way that can made both of us forgot about what happened for each other. That's the best way.... Although it was pain but it's worth to do it since she could never knew the truth... 

Jaejoong sighed deeply, went to the bathroom to wash his face then...

After finished with that, he then went out from the bathroom way, not knowing something....

Instead of that.... Jessica and Jaejoong didn't realized that someone was purposely eavesdropping their converstaion just now... And that person, was dribbled a tears after heard all of those things.... That now had been revealed....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

########

 

All of them then arrived at an international airport almost twilight already. They then took a fancy boat to reach up to the private island which took around 30 minutes to reach there. Along the journey, Jessica didn't even once look or peak at Jaejoong. She was still mad of what he just told her in the plane just now.

Huhhhh, how can he be selfish liked that?! It was liked it's not Kim Jaejoong that she used to know! The Kim Jaejoong that she used to know was a very kind, gentle heart person. Althought sometimes he acted cold in front of people but aside from that, he was a very warm, caring and responsible person. He always knew what to do and always be there for her when she was troubled before. But now, he was changing! Too much! It's liked she didn't even known the man who was with them right now! 

After reaching the jetty, Krystal was surprised to see the private island which Min Eun's grandparents owns it. It's looked really nature and of course after all a bit classy and also sort of fancy feelings. 

All of them were been greeted by the workers which Min Eun hired to serve for all of them during their vacation at that island. All of them got each a room except for Jessica and Krystal, they had a door which would connected their room so that they can entered each any one room without going through the main door. 

Feeling tired and exhausted, all of them went to their room. 

Jessica who was feeling tired just got into her room when suddenly someone dashed into her room in a flash making her jumped in surprised, frozen for a while. 

"Unnie, what the hell happened right now?! Cared to explain for me about all of these? Everything?!" Krystal said while locking Jessica's door, not going to let anyone interfere their talk later! Jessica just let go of Krystal question for a moment, putting Hyun Joon on the queen size bed across the room, hidden by a wall.

She then went to Krystal who was waiting for her, impatient face. 

"What do you want to know, Krys?" Jessica asked lazily, feeling annoyed and not interested to talk for this anymore. She had been tired to explain everything to people around her. Wondered if Min Eun known about this, will she accepted this gladly or just feeling betrayed by her doings? Two possibilities... 

Krystal spun her sister around so that Jessica was facing her. "Unnie, did you knew what going on right now?! It was Min Eun, the woman who's going to marry Jaejoong oppa soon! Don't you realized about that?!" Krystal asked, looking at Jessica who still calm, not even panicked or hysteric something liked that. "So what? Is that really matters? Krys, listen to me..." Jessica said, holding Krystal shoulder with her hands. "Just accept the fact that Jaejoong and I would never be together anymore. Just liked both of us used to do it before. We're not belong together anymore. Besides, I'm sured he will be happy right now, marrying Min Eun sooner." Jessica said quietly, feeling to unpack her suitcase. "How can you took this easily?! Did you really felt happy with all these?! Not even sad, disappointed at all?!" Krystal replied back, feeling unsatisfied. 

Her sister supposed to be felt sad or something... Or even not.... Did she became heartless already?! 

"Krys, what do you wanted me to expect to be?! Crying, yelling?! Telling Min Eun that Jaejoong and I had been together before?! Had been sharing a child before?!" Jessica let it out, breathing heavily. Her eyes already breamed with tears which can be rolling down in a few minutes. 

Jessica then heard a small gasp. 

"Child?! So that little Hyun Joon was-.... You lied, unnie!!! How can you-... possible.... Yahhhh, unnie!!!" Krystal yelled in frustrated, shaking her head unbelievable. Oh my god...!!!!!!!

Jessica just kept quiet, feeling a bit regret by herself since she can't control herslef and now she had been spliting out the secret that she kept from her. Damn.... "Why didn't you just told me before?! Why you had to lie that Hyun Joon was your adopted son, unnie?! What-wh-... What had happened to you actually?! Why did you kept lying?!!" Krystal yelled angrily, shaking Jessica body madly. She can't believed that her own bioligal sister had even lied to her about her own nephew!!!! Oh my god, why there such full of liar in this world?!!!! 

"I-I....I-I, I can't believed you, unnie! How dared you hide such a thing liked this from me?! Am I not enough for you?! Am I a stranger for you, unnie?!" Krystal asked Jessica, already in tears, sniffing. She truly felt very bad and betrayed by what Jessica had done for her. Huhhhhh, no wonder her sister been very carefull!!! In silence, there was a big secret that she was hiding at! And what the worst even herself and Jaejoong oppa didn't knew about that!!!! 

Jessica tried to walk to Krystal. "Krys-Krys... Listen to me, please..." she begged, trying to touch Krystal hands but she snapped it sharply, glaring at Jessica with fierce, cold eyes. "Don't talk to me anymore! I can't believed my own sister did this to me! Go on with your stupid lies, go lying everyone after this!! Go, go!!! Go to hell with all your stupid lies!!!" Krystal said and with that a loud of slam door was heard. Jessica was jumped a bit, didn't believed that she was hurting Krystal feelings. 

Huhhhh, serve your right Jessica... Look what had you done now... Even your own little sister hate you right now. 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

Every single time, my own little sister, Krystal would always avoid me. Even when I tried to come near her or approve her, she would been avoiding me, walking away from me. 

I was feeling very stressfull right now. Even this vacation I felt liked living in hell right now!!!

Suddenly, Min Eun came near to me.... Putting on her plate content food, sitting right in front of me. Krystal was sitting alone by herself so did with Jaejoong. "Hey, you're alone?" Min Eun approched me, smiling at me warmly. I smiled back at her although the smile seems to be fake one. Hyun Joon was sitting beside me, looking a bit mess with him eating a sponge vanilla chocolate rice cake. His mouth was full with chocolate all over around it. 

"Why don't you sit with your fiancee unnie? I'm sured he would loved too." I told Min Eun, smiled a bit.

Min Eun let out a small chuckle. "Hummm... He doesn't seems to be a good mood this morning. Speaking of me, why did Krystal and you sat seperately? Isn't that both of you used to sit together?" Min Eun asked, sounded a bit curious. I'll just smiled, flickered towards Krystal who was sitting against me, showing her back body, looking at the out view which was the perfect, light blue with sparkle sandy of sea.

"Well, urhmm... We're sort of misunderstood with each other and probably she was angry with me right now." I said to Min Eun, no need to tell the whole part because that would be extremely dangerous. "Ohh, really? It's kinda weird to see both of you fighting because you're both were ver close to each other although sometimes Krystal liked to pull prank for all of us." Min Eun said making Jessica let out a small chuckled, nodding her head, agreed with Min Eun words. 

Min Eun eyes flickered towards Hyun Joon who was busily trying to take a piece of triangle cake in his plate, scooping it with the spoon in his hands. Her face was smiling looking at him. "Aigoo, Hyun Joon~aa... You're very grimy right now." Min Eun said, playfully wiped a bit Hyun Joon mouth which had a chocolate stain around his mouth. 

"You know pretty dongsaeng... I don't think that this vacation was a good one." Min Eun mumbled under her breathe, smiling a bit at me. "What do you mean, unnie?" I asked her, wiping my mouth a bit. She sighed then pursing her lips. "Well, you look right? Everyone just liked doing their own works. I was hoping that all of us could spent time together liked a real vacation you knew. If it became liked this, going vacation with you would be much better." Min Eun murmured quietly, pressing her lips together. 

Yeah, I'm kinda agreed with her. The main purpose all of us going to this vacation was going to spent time together.... But, it doesn't seems right with that idea. 

"Well, maybe you should asked each one what they going to do. Liked swimming or something all of us can do it together." I suggested to her, smiling a bit. She laughed a bit, nodding her head. "Well then, I'll left you first. Maybe all of us could meet again around evening later, okay?" Min Eun said, smiling at me happily. 

I'll nodded my head then, watching her skipping out from the cafe, smiling all over her face. 

I wondered what she's going to do actually... 

"Mummy..." Hyun Joon soft voice called out for me. My head then turned towards him. "Hummm?" I responded, wiping his mouth with some tissues until it was a bit clean from chocolate stain. "Can I play with the water..." his words sounded a bit unfamiliar since he just got to talk few words this few months. 

I'll smiled, brushing his little hair smoothly. "We'll be playing it later, okay? Now.... Come on, let's get you a new clothe. You had been eating messy!" I spoke to him, pinching his puff cheek playfully. I was all alone when I was getting out from the small cafe, meaning that everyone had already left, making their own works. Hummmm....