Chapter 27 : Secret That Had Been Kept

Love Can't Be Expected

At The Airport 

Someone POV'S

My eyes was gazing around, seacrhing for someone that I was looking for a few minutes past. 

I smiled then, finding the person that I was searching was waving at me, half ran towards me. The person then pulled me into a tight hug made me a little hard to breathe. "Welcome home..." I said to the person, rubbing her back pleasantly. "I'll miss you, Krystal~aa..." her soft, angelic voice heard in my ears. She smiled a bit at me, releasing me from the hug. "I miss you too, unnie~aa... Welcome back." I said cheerfully, pinching her cheek playfully. 

She snap my hand lightly, rubbed her almost redden cheek. I smiled at her, winking. "How's you doing, unnie?" I asked her, looking at her. She just smiled, nodded her head. "I'm fine." she simply replied. I looked at her, examined her face. She looked a bit pale today. Her face looked kinda tired, maybe she just tired after having a long flight, right? "Come on then..." I told her happily, pulling her hand. We're both then getting into the car as the driver drove away from the airport. 

My sister then looked at the window, viewing the city of San Francisco. She's now taking off her sunglasses that she wore before, putting it in her purse. I took this chance to examine carefully her face back. Her eyes, looked a bit swollen. I wondered why it looked like that... Usually people said that it can happened due to lack of sleeping or wherther crying too much? I don't know which one had cause that to happen. Under her small rounded shape eyes, there were deep purple circles under the eyes. Was my sister had lack of sleeping? I don't know wherther to believe it or not because the sister was I knew that she was a sleepyhead!! She's had more than enough sleep for her life!! Kekekkeke... 

I heard a small deep sigh from her. Her face looked kinda somber and gloomy, staring at the view with no show of interest or excited about. Hummm, what's going on with my sister exactly?

Just in time, the car drove inside the huge house lawn, parked right in front of the main entrance of the house. Well, actually I'm not going to call 'it' house because it's not exactly a house. Well, it's a mansion actually. A very big, huge mansion.

My sister and I went to the main door, been greeted by one of the maids. 

"Welcome home, Miss Krystal and Jessica." said the maid politely, bowing to both of us. I smiled, thanking to the maids. Although I'm one of the owner this place but still I'm acted such an ordinary person. I'm not liking someone respect with such a gracefull way, full of polite and orders. That's not kinda of my type. "Thanks." I heard my sister said, bowed a bit to the maid. I smiled in surprised, looking at my sister humble and polite manners. I'm feeling kinda embarrassed with myself, kekkeke!! I walked to the living room, resting myself on the couch. "Where's mom and dad?" my sister asked then, looking all around, searching maybe. 

I sighed, pursing my lips. "I don't know where they were right now... I heard they flight off to England a couple days ago, meeting up some important person of their project... Humpphhh..." I said, making an annoyed face. Just then, an old age man, came towards us, bowed in a polite and manners way. "Sorry for interrupting, miss... Miss Jessica, may I show your room now?" asked the man. Actually he's the main butler in the house or should I told you his name, Mr.Watson. He's very hardworking and kind person. I really liked to talk to him. For me, he just like my second father. "Uh-oh... Emmm, sure..." my sister replied, walking with him then. I followed both of them, walking behind them. 

Well, let me show you all some of our mansion, the interior of this place. 

Currently, this was the living room. Pretty awesome, huhh?? ( http://flavahome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/luxury-mansion-living-room-shaq.jpg ) Yeah, for me it's big enough for four of us living here. Well, seem my parents rarely stay here, it just me and my sister lived here. Next, I'll show the main entrance including the staircase. ( http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScYSz5XdZ_INbcqQxqNGZntqe8pcxoo4VarqsrAGvBBw_7do6W7Cuk4xFE ) Okay, so let's move on... I walked to the kitchen, where some of the cooker or chef was started to prepare food for me and also my sister. This was our kitchen looked liked. ( http://www.exoticexcess.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/169-million-mediterranean-mansion-in-delray-beach-florida-7-kitchen.jpg ) Yeah, let's them did their work. But still, I'm feeling my stomach was growling, smelling the yummy, mouthwatering food. Yupp, next view. Errrmmm, okay what's is it... Ahhh, the master bedroom. Well, we have to be a bit quiet since my sister had once told me not to enter our parents room, it's such a bad behavior. I don't know why she told me that because I've had no reason. What's the worst if I entered my own parents room? Duhhh!!       ( http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site210/2010/0423/20100423__pasadena_master_bedroom.JPG ) 

I tip toed out from the room, chuckling foolish to my action, kekekke!! Okay then, I'll show my room and also my sister room later. Let's go to the backyard where the most favorite place of this place, for me of course!! Tadaaa!!! ( http://thatsmygarden.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/patio-design.jpg ) What you guys think? For me it just simple, almost not looking as a backyard, hhahaha!! I'm such ungratefull person. Have we finished? Nope, there just a few more things that I'll needed to show. Hummm.... Ahhhh, I forgot about this!! ( http://www.yellowpelow.com/wp-content/uploads/Luxurious-Swimming-Pool.jpg ) Yeah, I almost forgot to tell you guys that I'll liked to swim for my hobby... When I got free times, I usually swimming around. For me it's good because it would calm myself and also burn my calories!! Hheehhe!! 

Okay!!! Finish!!! So, how was it?? Actually there's more but I was tired to show it for you guys. I'll show the main part only, hhehehhe... You guys can imagined the rest of this huge mansion... There's still too much places to show but I won't since I'm going to see my sister at her room. I went to upstairs, calling my sister name. "Unnie~~!!!" I called her name. Just then, a maid came to me, bowed at me first. "Sorry for distrubing but Miss Jessica said she's going to rest first." said the maid softly. I made an 'O' expression, thanking the maid for telling me. I bet she's sleeping right now, such a sleepy head!! I then walked in silent way, heading to my sister room. Owhhh, I forgot that I've had promised to you guys, showing her room. Well, this is her room, just simple one. ( http://www.exoticexcess.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/35-Million-Champ-dOr-Mansion-in-Hickory-Creek-Texas-9.jpg ) Well, there she is... Laying on the bed, snoring softly liked a little baby. I tip toed to her, flipping her bangs that covering her forehead. 

I don't know why I've got a feelings that she's now in a suffered feelings... Not that I mean that she's not happy with herself, it just that I've had an instinct telling me that she's hiding something... Something that in the same time making her feeling somber, sad and disappointed at this time. I her face softly, not wanting to wake her up. I smiled to myself looking at her face. Such an angelic, pretty face. But, I was frowning when I saw scar at the edge of her hair line, at her left side or head. That scar she got when she got hit by a car, meeting an accident... I'll still not satisfied for who did that to her!!! Humppphhh!! 

"Jae... Joongie..." suddenly she spoke through her lips. I stared at her in surprised, looking at her with curiosity. Jae? Who's Jae?? Who's Joongie?! What the... "Don't leave me..." she spoke again, voice sad. Her face looked like miserable, liked she's having a bad dream right now. "Who's Jae? And also Joongie?!" I mumbled quietly under my breathe, pursing my lips. Was the name had connection with the picture that I nearly looked at the other day?? Probably... Just then, my sister body rolled at the side of the bed, snoring again. I shook my head, pulling the comforter up until her waist, covering her with warmth. Then, I went out from the room with so many question in my mind... 

 

No One POV'S

Taeyeon slurpped her fruit smoothies, drinking it slowly. 

It already passed a week and also a few days. She can't believe that time passed fast. It just liked she just finished her college yesterday. In 2 weeks, she will graduating along with her bestfriend Yuri and also Jessica. Well, forgot about that. Taeyeon had another plan to do at the graduation day. She smiled in mocking way, imagine what will the person expression when her plan occured on that day? Hahhahah!!

"Sorry, I'm late!!" said someone. 

Taeyeon looked up, just smiled a bit. "Never mind, I'll just arrived. Take a seat, Na Eun~aa..." Taeyeon  said to her, smiling again. She smiled back at her, sitting at the seat in front of Taeyeon. Apparently Na Eun had already becaming friends with her and also Jessica. Yuri didn't know about this since she's not here, going travel just like she's planning. Wondered where she's right now?

"Where's Dara?" Taeyeon asked her, sipping her smooties again.

"Errrmmm, traveling with the others... I don't know..." Na Eun answered, shoving her shoulders. Taeyeon nodded. "She doesn't know about this, right?" asked Taeyeon. Na Eun smiled, nodded her head lightly. "Good... So, what you're doing during holiday?" Taeyeon asked her, looking at her. "Errrmmm, I'm working with my parents at their shop, helping them actually. Besides, there's nothing to do until graduate." she told Taeyeon, smiling sweetly. "You know, Na Eun... You're such a nice, pretty girl.. It just you didn't noticed it." Taeyeon told her, smiling. Na Eun just pressing her lips together, looking down.

"Yeah... Maybe it was my fault been a coward person..." she simply told, ashamed of herself. 

Taeyeon smiled, looked at her. "Well, you don't have to be feel like that again. You're with us now. Just do what you want to do and be yourself..." told Taeyeon, giving her courage. Na Eun smiled, flashing her teeth. "Thanks for the advise..." she told, smiling. Taeyeon nodded, twitched into a small smile. 

 

That Night 

No One POV'S

Jessica ate her dinner quietly with Krystal, stuffing the food inside .

"Unnie... Let's watch movie together liked before, okay?" Krystal said suddenly, cheered up voice. Jessica looked up, staring at her younger sister. "Errrmm, maybe tomorrow night Krystal~aa... I'm feeling a bit sick today." told Jessica, weak crack voice. Krystal looked at her sister worried. "You're okay, unnie?" asked Krystal, concern feelings. 

Jessica just nodded a bit. "Yeah... Just feeling a bit dizzy. And also I'll think that I'm having a fever." she added more, chewing her food slowly. A few minutes then, Jessica got up, feeling not wanting to eat more since she felt queasiness throat, feeling liked throwing up. "I'll be sleeping now, good night Krys..." told Jessica, smiled a bit. She then walked to Krystal, bend her body, kissing her younger sister head before went to her room at upstairs. 

Krystal watched her sister, feeling very worried. 

"Mr.Watson." Krystal called for the butler. A few minutes then, Mr.Watson came to her, bowing as usual. "Yes, miss?" asked him politely. Krystal whispered something to Mr.Watson. "I'll do right away, miss..." answered the butler, walking away quickly. Krystal then wiped with the napkin, walking away from the dining room. 

 

A Few Minutes Later 

"So... How she's doing?" asked Mr.Watson.

Their personal doctor looked up. "Well, I'm thinking that she had stressed out herself too much. Try to tell her to calm herself, relaxing her mind. If she continued to been like this situation, I might say that sooner she's going to have a mental depression. It's more worst than this condition. Maybe you should talk to herself, speaking from heart content... Who knew that maybe she's hiding something personal... Liked her love life... Something that had played with her mind." explained the doctor long. 

Krystal nodded her head, thanking the doctor. 

Mr.Watson then followed the doctor, sending to the main door. Krystal walked to her sister who was sleeping peacefully. She didn't believe when the doctor first checking on her sister, saying that she's had took a few sleep pills... It's might dangerous for her health since she's devour the pills a few times. 

"Why you're been like this, unnie... You're not anymore the person I knew... Jessica Jung who was a cheerfull, bright person. Who always had time for something elso to make anyone happy... What happened exactly to you, unnie..." Krystal mumbled in quiet voice, Jessica's cheek softly. 

 

The Next Day 

Jessica POV'S

When I awake, the sunlight rays already pierced into my room, brighten up the surroundings. I opened up my eyelids, staring at the ceiling. 

I stood up, sitting on the bed. My eyes caught a maid that was standing at the middle of my room, quickly bowing when she was I'll already woke up. "Good morning, miss... I've already set up the breakfast for you." the maid told me. I looked at the table in front of my bed, a tray that contain a set of breakfast. 

"Where's Krystal?" I asked the maid, slowly climbing off from the bed, wearing my slippers. 

"She's had went to her school." the maid answered. I nodded, told her to leave me alone. I walked to the bathroom, feeling a bit dizzy in my mind. I brushed my teeth slowly, splashing the cold water on my face. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to be a better person today. 

Done with that, I went to the other room which had the door that connected to my room. Actually my room, Krystal and also my parents had one of the door that connected to the other door. Usually, the other room contains our big huge wardrobe contains everything that we're wearing. Shoes, bags, clothe, jewelry and everything... I went to the room, pressing a code to open up my wardrobe. 

The wardrobe opened up, showing a thousand of my clothe making my head spinning. Gosh, I didn't remembered that I've got such a million clothe in my wardrobe, seriously?? I looked at the clothe that was arrange according to the type and also color, easier for me to find. I picked up with this outfits. 

I combed my hair and pulled into a ban style. I put a slight a baby pink color lipsticks on my lips seems my lips looked kinda pale, liked a ghost... Hahahha!!  Then, I ate my breakfast, still not having my appetite. I just ate up some bite of toast and also a few sip of hot chocolate milk drink. Then, I went out from my room, passing by a few maids that went inside my room, cleaning it maybe. Well, I'll already tidy up my bed since I'm used to do that when I was in Seoul. 

I walked to the backyard, been greeted by the maids as I passed by through them, meeting them along my way. I paced myself alone in the backyard, staring at the pool that Krystal used to swim. She such a good swimer unliked me... I'm not a good swimer. Well, I'm kinda afraid of deep water, thinking that I might drowned myself in the water.... Grrrrr, scary... As I walking alone, Mr.Watson came to me. 

"Ohhh, what's wrong Mr.Watson?" I asked him, stood up at my place. 

He looked at me, bowed first. "Nothing... Just my job to look for you." he told me, putting his hands behind his back. I puckered, looking at him weirdly. "Since when your job was looking for me?" I asked him weirdly. He seem to be nervous, trying to calm myself down since I looked a bit angry, maybe. "Errrmm, Miss Krystal told me to watch over you while she's out to school. She's afraid if something might happened to you." Mr.Watson explained. 

GRRRRR!! That little girl!!! Humpphhh!! She think I'm what?! A baby had to be watch over?! Gahhhh!! "Errrmm, you don't have to Mr.Watson. Just do you work. I can took care myself." I told him. He looked kinda uneasy with my desicion. "But, Miss Krystal told me to-..." he muttered. "No buts... If I said so, just followed okay... Besides, I've grown up. I can took care myself, don't worry... I'm not going far from here." I convinced him. He pressed his lips together. Then, he bowed a bit to me before walked away. I sighed in relief, feeling free myself again. I sat myself on the seat near to the pool, staring at the surface of water...

 

Flashback 

No One POV'S

Jessica ran towards the person, hugging from behind. 

"You're late..." she mumbled, pouted cutely. "Mianhae... I've got work just now... Did you mad at me?" the person spoke, taking Jessica's hand, pulling her to the front. Jessica pursed her lips, thinking. "A bit." she said, touching the tip of the person nose with her index finger. The person smirked, pulling her closer. 

"Well... If you're mad, what I can do to erase the mad from you?" the person asked, playing with her hair. 

Jessica smiled, tracing the person jaw. "Nothing but just one thing you're need to do." said her, smiling sweetly. The person seem surprised, looking at Jessica. "And what is that?" asked the person. Jessica smiled warmly. "Promised me that you're never leave me... Or never made my heart hurt. Can you do that?" she playfully asked, smiling. 

The person pursed his lips, thinking. 

"I'll promised I always be with you, my love... Just believe me, okay? I would never left you unless there's something showed up..." the person told her, caressing her cheek softly. Jessica smiled shyly, blushing. "Yeah, I'm believing in you Jaejoong~aa..." she said, kissing his cheek softly. He smirked, pecking at the corner of her lips, smiling at her warmly. 

End Of Flashback 

 

I sighed deeply, wrapping my knees with along with my arms. I rested my chin on my kness, staring at the pool.

"You lied to me right... You said that you'll be here but... You gone, you left me alone by myself... How could you did this to me? After what I've done to you, Joongie... Why you had to made me suffered alone? Why won't you come back to me..." I spoke quietly, looking down. 

I can felt my eyes were hot with tears that would overflowing in a few minutes... I sighed deeply, trying to control my emotion. I don't want anyone seeing me like this. 

"It's hurt you know... Hurt just like been stabbed by a sharp knife by yours... I'm in pain, Jae... Please come back..." I mumbled and that time the tears had already rolling down along my cheek. I stiffened, tried not to let the tears flowing but I knew I couldn't do that... 

But then,

"Who is he?" asked a quiet voice, behind me. 

I froze in my place, feeling like s sharp electric current in my seats. I turned around, seeing a person looking at me with hard eyes, staring at me. 

"Krystal..." I said her name, finding her looking at me with so many question in her eyes.