Chapter 1 : Coming Back

Love Can't Be Expected

Jessica POV'S

"Attention to all flight passengers TCE 3720, please make your way to the departure room now. Your flight will be depart in 15 minutes. Thank you." the announcement told. I stood up from my seat, turning to my back. "Unnie..." my younger sister, Krystal called me with her puppy eyes. I chuckled looking at her. "I don't want you to go... I'll be lonely here without you." she added sadly, looking at me with sympathy face. I patted her head softly, smiling sweetly. "Aigoo, Krystal... Don't worry, I'm just going for a while. I will visit you sometimes, okay?" I tried to comfort her. She nodded silently, still looking sad. I pulled her for a tight hug, fighting my tears. "I will call you when I'll arrived." I said to her, smiling a bit. She nodded. "Don't forget to tell mom and appa, Krystal!" I told her, waving towards her before made my way to the departure room. I sighed deeply, taking air to breathe normally. So long now San Francisco~~ 

Seoul, here I came.....

 

No One POV'S 

It was raining when she arrived at the Incheon International Airport. Jessica walked silently from the arrival room, looking down. There were many people at the airport at that time making it looked crowded. Jessica went to the exit door, walking out from the airport. She then stopped a taxi. "Can you get me to this address?" asked her. The taxi driver nodded lightly smiling. Jessica smiled back, getting into the taxi backseats. The taxi driver put Jessica's luggage and things into the car bonnet. The taxi then drove away from the airport. Jessica threw her view, looking all along. She was surprised to see Seoul right now. It was so advance with the high buildings, beautiful and enchanting places to visit. Jessica lean at the backseats, calling someone. 

"Anyeong!!" she said cheerfully. "Unnie~~!!! I've waited for you like a years!" said Krystal, high voice. Jessica let a small laugh hearing her younger sister sulking. "Mianhae, I'm forgot to call you ASAP." said Jessica, smiling. "It's okay. So.. How's Korea? Is it good or bad?" asked Krystal. " I don't know yet, Krystal. I even did not reach yet the house that appa had bought to me. I hoped it will be great here." answered Jessica, hoping. Krystal chuckled. "Unnie, I hoped you find 'something' great there!" Krystal said, holding a laugh. "What do you mean?" Jessica asked, confused by her words. "Nothing, just kidding as always! Hahhaha!!" she replied, laughing hard. Jessica let out a big grumble. Well, that's Krystal if you want to know. Always like to tease people with her silly actions!! "Okay then, unnie. I've had to go now. I got classes after this, so boring you know. Bye now!" Krystal hang up immediately before Jessica be able to answer. 

The taxi then stopped making Jessica looked up. OMG~~~!!!! 

Wow!!! This house was awesome. "We're here." said the taxi driver. Jessica nodded lightly, getting out from the taxi. The taxi driver put Jessica luggage and things at her side. "Ohhh, here's your pay. Keep the change." said Jessica, smiling sweetly. The taxi driver thanked her before went off with the taxi. Jessica pulled her luggage, smiling happily. She can't denied that she really loved this house, it had charms!! Jessica quickly ran towards the house, laughing cheerfully. She opened the door with the key that her dad gave to her before she went to the airport. Jessica walked slowly into the house, jaw dropped. This is so unbelieveable!!

Jessica then ran towards the couch, throwing herself on the sofa. Her blonde hair was mess because of her jumping. She chuckled to herself, staring at the ceiling. She sat up, looking around. "Maybe I should look all over the house.." she thought. Jessica then stood up, her hair smoothly with her fingers. Jessica walked around, looking all over the house. Each corner and angle of that house!!!

Jessica smiled satiesfied to herself. Her dad was really great choosing this house for her. She really this lovely, enchating house!! "Gumawo, appa..." she said to herself, smiling alone. This is great!! Jessica grinned to herself, making her way to the bedroom. She really tired now and she need some rest. Tomorrow will be an exciting day, hopefully. "I hoped I can make it tomorrow. Fighting!!" Jessica said to herself, smiling.