“Stupid Bastard”

Just So You Know

 

Nobody’s POV

Knock knock someone knocked on Seunghyun’s room. He immediately opens it then saw their head maid.

“Young master, your mom and dad told me to call you, the lunch is ready.” She told him while standing in front of him and the door is half open.

“Thanks for telling me Gummy! Please tell them that I will go there in a moment.” Seunghyun commanded her and Gummy followed it.

After a minute Seunghyun went down to eat with his family.

---->

At the dining room

“What took you so long son?” Mrs. Choi asks him while plating the last dish she prepared in the table.

“I just finish putting back my things at my closet.” He asks then takes a seat near with his father and facing his mother. The table is oval shape and his father seats on the end point while he is at the left side and his mother on the right side of his father.

“uhmm…” Seunghyun inhales the smell of the food dish in the table.

“Hear, I cook your favorite Buldak (Hot & Spicy Chicken)” his mom stood up and put some on his plate.

“Wow!, you really remember it. Thanks!” he said smilingly at her.

“Of course, how could I forget it. I t was the first food you like since you where here. Remember?” she asks me now.

“Yeah!, at first I thought it taste awful but when you convince me to try it, I totally like it.” Seunghyun answer while chewing at the chicken he ate.

“Yeah, I remember also when you have eaten all the Buldak, you look like a dragon blowing a fire, while your face look so hot red. Ahahaha” Mr. Choi joined the conversation, then laugh at him.

Seunghyun felt embarrassed as he remembers it. While they were eating happily, Seunghyun notice that someone is lacking.

“Mom, Dad, where is Dongwook?” he ask curiously at them.

“He will be home after work.” Mom replied.

“Oh, so he is working at your company dad?” Seunghyun ask his father.

“Yeah,  but as a vice president of the corporation.” Mr. Choi clear things out.

“That’s good, I also want to work, but I want to the other company I just wanted to try applying by my own.” He said confidently. His dad looks at him in disbelief.

“No!” His dad objected at his choice.

“Huh?” Seunghyun wonder why his dad disapproves his choice.

“I made you study at US so you would get the knowledge to manage a company. So now that you graduated already I want you to take over the whole corporation being the new president of it.” Mr. Choi said with authority.

“What?” two voices answered in unison.

They all look at to where the other voice came from. It was from Dong Wook that has already arrived now.

“Dong Wook son?” their mother called him with worry tone voice, and went to his side.

“So, that is why you don’t want me to be the president because you reserve it for that bastard.” He talk to his father disrespectfully and pointed at Seunghyun. Their father still looks like he is not fear with Dongwook’s attitude showing him.

Dong Wook’s POV

I went home after knowing that Dad is not around the office. I just assume that he is at home. As I entered our mansion, Gummy greated me.

“Welcome home young master Dong wook!” she bowed her head.

 “Is dad arrived?” I ask her then call another maid to let her carry my things.

“Put this suitcase and coat at my room, place it properly. Understand?”  I commanded her, then she followed it.

“Yes young master, he is at the dining room with your mom and brother.” Gummy answer my question to her earlier.

“Brother?” I try to figure out who is she talking about while I fold the wrist part of my long sleeve.

“Yes young master. Young master Seunghyun has arrive earlier.” As gummy told me his name.

The moment she mentioned it my blood starting to heat up, I really hated him, and now he is back. Is he the reason why dad is not at the office today? Maybe yes. I went to the dining area not minding to say thank you at gummy. When I entered the area, I heard dad’s voice.

“No!” His dad objected at his choice. It’s like he is angry. I stop at my position then eavesdropping for a while to hear what they are talking.

“Huh?” A familiar voice came to my senses, maybe it’s my Oh so good brother.

“I made you study at US so you would get the knowledge to manage a company. So now that you graduated already I want you to take over the whole corporation being the new president of it.” dad said with authority. With what he said, my emotion was trigger and I can’t stop it anymore that is why I show up to them and said.

“What?” I was so shock and anger came to my nerves.

“Dong Wook son?” mom called me with worry tone voice, and went to my side.

“So, that is why you don’t want me to be the president because you reserve it for that bastard.” I talk to dad disrespectfully and pointed at Seunghyun. I can see that he is looking at me through my peripheral view.

“Bro.” he stood up from his seat.

I faces him the moment he call me that, my blood boils that reaches the highest temperature and I was like an angry dragon that shouted at him.

“DON’T EVER CALL ME THAT! I didn’t say that I have already considered you as my brother, so stop calling me that way.” My mom is now trying to calm me. Then I saw him stay quiet and bowed his head like he is a stupid lost dog. Then I heard my Oh so great father shouted also at me.

“DONG WOOK!” his voice is like mine that is also angry at what did I said to Seunghyun. I look at dad and if only looks could kill, maybe I am dead now, but I didn’t fear him instead I give him also my deadly look.

“So you still protects him than your really son?” I ask him, but he didn’t answer. Mom is pulling now my polo to stop me from talking disrespectful with dad. I didn’t listen to her instead I move closer to dad.

“Why I didn’t get use to it. Since he arrived into our family” I am talking to him face to face and pointed my finger to Seunghyun that is on the other side of the table.

“everything that was mine before already gone. And now that I was asking for that position, you didn’t gave me because you reserve it for that STUPID BASTARD!” I emphasize at the last two words, and then

PAK!

“Dad!” I heard mom and Seunghyun said in unison with worrying tone, but I don’t think Seunghyun worries at me maybe he is more happy that I got slap by my own father and thinks that I deserve that. I taste the blood in my lips as it was cut when dad slap me hard. Yeah, that’s it. He really doesn’t treat me as his son ever. My face now is facing the table while I caressed the check that he slaps a while ago and wipe the blood away, then look at him for the last time and walk out the dining area.

“Dong wook!” my mom called and followed me but I didn’t listen, instead I run to the garage then went inside my car and drive as fast as I can. 

 

Hello!!..another update from me..I hope you like it!..Thanks for all the support that i get from you all my wonderful readers. Hope that you all continue to support me till the end..THANKS!!!