“Design Team”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

“Good morning President Choi Seunghyun!” All the employees including me greeted and bowed at him when he passes by us, he is wearing a big sun glasses

“Good morning!” he returns it with a simple smile, and then continues to walk in at his new office room.

When he is inside, I went back to my own job, and then I remember Sir Dongwook. I wonder why he is not present at the party yesterday. Then the telephone in my right side rings.

“Yeoboseo?” I picked it up and answer.

“Ms. Park, please come over here at my office.” It’s the president who called.

“Ok, sir!.” I hung up the phone and went to his office with of course my notebook.

---- > Inside the office room

When I am seating near him, I notice a small cut at his upper right cheek bone.

“What happen to that sir?” I ask him while pointing at him as a concerned employee.

“Ah, this?” he said as he touch it.

“I got it from an accident yesterday..So Ms. Park, do I have schedule today?” he added. So I look at my notebook and found one.

“Yes sir, the board of directors wants to see you and discuss about the new project plan collaboration.” I said.

“What time is that?” he asks again.

“9:30 sir.” I told him the time and I saw him look at his watch.

“I still have 30 minutes...ok, thanks for the information…and by the way..” He looks at me and pause. I look also at him waiting to continue.

“How’s your feet?” he is now pointing in it and I look at to my feet then back again to him.

“ahh..It’s better now sir.” I answer him to not worry about it.

“Good!..you can go now.” He said to me, and then I already go out.

Nobody’s POV

After a minute has passed, Seunghyun and Dara went at the conference room together for the meeting. The owner of the Dong Corporation and his assistant manager is present also at the conference. And of course Dongwook is also present because he is a member also of the Choi Corporation. When seunghun removes his sunglass, all of them notice the cut, but like what he said to Dara, they believe him and continue. The Dong Corporation is a Construction corporation and they were planning to build a new teen park. Seunghyun started to divide the task into different teams who will be the one to take charge in construction. Seunghyun, Youngbae, Dongwook, Dara and Bom are also included and they will be in the same team. They are the one to be in charge in the design, while the other teams are in charge for looking a site location, costing, and quality of construction material that will be use.  Then after an hour of discussion about the project plan, the meeting ended, the board of directors left the conference room leaving Seunghyun with his team mates. During the whole meeting, Dongwook didn’t talk to his brother or even say something regarding the topic.

“President Choi!” Youngbae call his name and Seunghyun looks at him.

“Aish!, Don’t call me that..just Seunghyun..SEUNGHYUN” he emphasize his name.

“Hahaha..ok, Seunghyun..aah..when are we going to start the blueprint for the teen park?” Youngbae ask him while he is leaning his back at the big chair then playing with the pen in his finger.

“hmm..let me see..” Seunghyun is thinking.

“Suggestion sir!, why don’t we start it today?” Dara suggested.

“Yeah I agree with that.” Bom said.

“I like too, but I have things to do today..but If you want, you could do so even without me.” Seunghyun said then glances at his watch.

“But we can’t do it without you..coz we need your opinion about this.” Youngbae didn’t agree at his statement.

“Just let him do his thing.. and besides, I am a part of the Choi corporation so I have also the power to choose or decide about this whole plan. Am I right PRESIDENT CHOI SEUNGHYUN?? ” Dongwook emphasize those three words and glare at him intently.

“Of course you are!. So guys, I think I should leave now..I still have an important person to meet.” Seunghyun stood up and bid him his goodbye to his other team mates, and left the conference room.

Dongwook’s POV

After my so called brother leave, the conference room so quite. No one dares to speak; I think we are all awkward at each other.

“Ahm!” I fake a cough and they all look at me.

“So, are we going to start or not?” I said like a boss.

“Oh, yes we are.” Youngbae answers me.  All the four of us, started to exchange opinions to what will be good for the design.  Everyone is cooperating. While we were discussion about it, I secretly look at Dara. She is a really smart lady; her opinions are matching with the plan.  The time pass so quickly and we ended it well. Youngbae and his Assistant went back to their company leaving me and Dara. She is fixing the things on the table so I help her.

“I can do that sir.” She is stopping me from doing so.

“It’s ok, I can manage it.” As I continue to pick-up documents scattered at the table. When we are done I handed her the documents I collected.

“Thank you.” She politely said upon accepting it.

“Ahm..Ms. Dara, do you have something to do tonight?” I suddenly ask her, then she looks at me.

“Hmm..nothing!..Why sir?” she said.

“Ah, can I ask you to have a dinner with me?..I mean, I know you still didn’t eat...so I was just thinking that we could eat dinner tonight.” My voice lowered like I am shy at what I was saying to her, so I keep on looking at the floor.

“but sir..” she is going to protest.

“Don’t worry, just take it as a friendly dinner..but if you won’t..it’s f~..” she cut me from saying it.

“Ok sir, I agree..” she quickly gives me her answer, that made me feel so happy to hear it. I brought her to my favorite restaurant where my friend Jaejoong is the owner. Then it surprises me to see my friends gather there, so I went to their table with Dara following me.

“Hey Guys, what’s up!” I put my hand on both Hyunjoong and Jaejong’s shoulders making them get shock with my sudden appearance.

“Yo, bro!” Jaejoong gives me a high-five and a brotherly hug, and Hyunjoong did it too.

“Come on, join us here.” Hyunjoong offers a seat for him.

“Ok, wait..” I walk back to grab Dara who is just standing not too far from us to watch what is going on between me and my friends. I bring her to the table where my friends are seating.

“Hey guys, I would like you to meet Ms. Dara…and Ms. Dara, these are my friends..Hyunjoong and Jaejoong.” I introduce them to each other.

“Hello, I am Dara Park, but just call me Dara.” She extended her hand to them and my friends didn’t hesitate to accept it. After the little introduction, we order food to eat and my friends started to chat with me and Dara.