“STOP ACTING AS ME!”

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

Seunghyun is reading a book at the living area when he saw Dongwook walk inside their house with a wide smile on his face.

“Happy?” he suddenly asked from nowhere and Dongwook heard it as he pause from walking.

“Oh, Seunghyun-ah!..” he surprisedly said and smile at him. Seunghyun just give him a blank face.

“Oh..Yeah!..I just had dinner with Dara.” He proudly said.

“Ahh..” Seunghyun is still wearing his blank expression.

“Bro..Dara and I have a very good relationship right now..I think..she is falling for me too..” he boastfully said to him.

“You think so?”

“Yeah!..Actually..I am planning to ask her to be my girlfriend..Because it’s been a while since she recovered from her past relationship..and I think that the long wait is over now..”

“Really?..”

“Yes!..Why?..Aren’t you happy?” Dongwook asked back.

“Well..since you already asked that..Do you want to know the truth?..or the lie?”

“Hahaha..Of course the truth..and..and why are you acting like that?..”

“Ok..since you requested that..I’ll tell you..First..I am not really and will not be happy for the both of you…” Seunghyun started to tell his reason and Dongwook was in confused mode.

“What do you mean?”

“Second..I won’t let you continue this stupid lie that you had created..” he ignore his question.

“Lie?” He asked as if he is innocent.

“Oh Come On!..Stop pretending that you don’t know what I’m talking about..because I cleary know that you did..”

“Huh!..I don’t know what your talking about.” He nerveously said.

“You can’t lie to Dara forever..because I know what you did..”

“Can you just go straight to the point?..What are yo-”

“STOP ACTING AS ME!” He shouted over him.

“Acting as you?..hahahaha..Dude, your crazy!”

“Crazy?..Huh?..You know what?..I so PITY you so much.” He emphasized the word.

“What?.” Dongwook turned his hand into fist.

“You are using other people’s identity just to get the person you want..Your lieying to her just to get her attention..but sorry to say..Now that I know about it..I won’t let you do that to continue..” Seunghyun strongly said.

“You!..Why your acting like that towards her?..Do you like her too?”

“Like?..Huh!..That’s not the issue here..I just want you to stop telling her that you are somebody else.”

“What is it to you?..Are you that pe-”

“YES!..I am that person.” Seunghyun revealed the truth.

“Wh-what?!..Your kidding, right?” Dongwook still trying to sink in revelation Seunghyun said.

“No I’m not..That’s the truth..” Seunghyun firmly said.

“Yo-you..”

“Yes, brother..It was me..and you are using it to lie to her..that’s why I wont let you continue that..”

“What are you going to do with it?”

“The right way..She needs to know it, whether you like it or not..I’m going to te-” before he could finish, Dongwook’s fist landed on his face that made him stumble on the floor.

“Don’t you dare do that..because I will make sure that she won’t believe you..and you will not succeed with your plan..Don’t try me, Seunghyun..You won’t like me, once I become your enemy..” He warned him before leaving.

*****

Seunghyun is not the type of person who easily get scared by just treathening him. Dara is a very important person to her and she is special to her, so he won’t let anyone fool her. He still loves Dara and just like what he said to Yoona, he is determined to get her back. He called Dara to meet him at the coffee shop, and she agrees with it, but the matter is. It’s been half an hour and she is still not there. He tried calling her.

“Hello, Dara..Where were you?”

“Oh, Seunghyun-ssi..I’m sorry..I forgot..I can’t make it today..Dongwook asked me to go out that’s why I am with him.”

“Where were you?”

“Ahmm..sorry..I can’t tell you right now..Can you just tell me what do you want to say?”

“Nothing..maybe next time..Bye!” Seunghyun disappointly hangs-up the phone.

Seunghyun’s POV

I need to do something about it. I need to get her back. I can’t just watch here, while Dongwook is fooling her. Then my thoughts distracted when I hear my phone rings.

“Oh, Yoona-ssi?”

“We need to talk..Were are you?” I told her where I am and after an hour she arrived. She seated opposite to me and she has this bothered and worried expression. I wonder what happened.

“Seunghyun-ssi..It’s a bad news..”

“What do you mean?”

“If were going to stop this wedding..You and your father will lost the company.”

“Huh?..But why?” I shockingly asked her.

“Your dad..He made it as a collateral..and to be able to get it back..our wedding is the only solution..”

“But..You know I can’t.” I told her.

“I know..That’s why we need to do something about it..Do you have plan?”

“How much is my father’s debt to your dad?”

“I don’t know..Why?”

“I need to know so I can think of a way how to solve it.”

“Ok..I’ll just give you the information once I asked him..”

“Thanks Yoona!”

“Don’t thank me now..Were still in a complicated situation..How about Dara?” she suddenly opened up.

“Actually, I am having a hard time to talk to her.” I honestly answer her.

“Let me help you with her..”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course!..Remember?..I said that I want you to be happy and if it’s her that can give you that happiness..I am willing to help..”

“What are you going to do?” I asked trying to get hint of what she is planning.

“Leave it to me!.” she said and winked at me.

“But, while I am doing it..we should think of a way to escape with my dad’s plan.”

“Huh!..Leave it to me!” I boastfully said and winked back. We both laugh with our craziness.

****

Dongwook’s POV

“Why is it that Seunghyun wants to talk to you?” I asked like I don’t have an idea about it.

“I actually don’t know..He just said that he wants to meet and he will say something important..then when I asked him what is it..he won’t tell me..because he wants to speak with me in person.” I can see that she is telling the truth. I can’t let him tell her everything.

“Ahh..next time..before you talk to him..you have to tell me..because as far as I know he just want someone to share his happiness..”

“Happiness?..He is happy with what?”

“Not with what..It’s with whom!..That’s what I heard..Mom told me that Seunghyun and dad talked about his marriage..”

“Marriage?..with whom?”

“With Yoona..the lady that keeps on visiting him..I’m sure you know her..”

“Huh?..ye-yeah!” she looks surprise about it.

“Why do I feel like you don’t know about it?..Doesn’t he tell you?” I asked innocently. This is good. My plan will work.

“N-no-not yet.”

“Ohh..maybe this is the reason why he wants to speak to you..maybe..maybe he wants you to know that he is happy and getting married with her..Actually..for me..I agree with him..Yoona is pretty, smart and rich..so if I were him..i won’t let her go..and good thing he choose the right decision.” I proudly said to her. ‘Sorry, Dara..I have to do this..I don’t want him to take you away from me.’

“I-is that s-so?”

“Yes..and I heard that the wedding was scheduled within next week.”

“NEXT!?” her voice raise a bit that made me taken back with her question.

“Yeah..Why?”

“No-nothing..” she answered with almost wisphering voice. I can sense that she is not happy with the news, she bowed her head and start forking her salad on the plate.

“Can I just excuse myself for awhile?” she asked and I nod. I watched her leave the table.


Dara’s POV

I told Dongwook that I will go to the rest room, and so I did, but not to pee or wash. I went here because I don’t want him to see me cry. I don’t want him to know that I am crying because of the news.

I don’t know how to react. I shoul be happy for him right?, but why I can’t seem to do that? Why do I felt pain when Dongwook said that he will going to marry her, why?  My knees are starting feel jelly, as tears continuesly flowing on my cheeks. I can’t take it long, that’s why I slump down on the floor. I don’t care if somebody will see me, all I want is to cry and cry until I get tired.

“Why I can’t take you away from my life?..Why?..I want to move on, but my heart don’t want to..I acted strong whenever I see you, but the truth is I’m crying deep inside..” I said to myself while crying.

“Why did I fall to a person like you?..Why?..and you are not contented in hurting me before..now..you want me to face the truth that your are living a happy life with her..How could you!..I hate you!” I cry my heart out inside the restroom.

Dongwook’s POV

“Why is she taking so long inside the restroom?” I glance at my wrist watch. She’s not showing up for about an hour. I wonder where she is? I decided to fetch her at the restroom because I am so worried about her. I knocked many times and called her name. I kept on checking with the ladies that are coming out of the restroom, hoping that Dara will come out too, but after a half hour of waiting, there’s no sign of her. That’s the time I get in, to my surprise, no one is there. I come out and dialled her number.

‘The number you are calling is out of coverage area please try your call later.’

“!..Where are you Dara?” I said while dialling again, but still got the same result.

“Please..please..please..answer the phone.” I can’t forgive myself if something bad happen to you. Please be safe.