"Wedding Dress"

Just So You Know

Nobody's POV

"Yah!..I think you killed him?" she shouted at the man standing beside her as she holds Seunghyun's head into her lap.

"No i didn't!..He just fell as sleep." her eyes focus on the man lying on her lap unconscious.

"Aigoo..mianhe Seunghyun-ssi..sorry.." she said to the unconscious Seunghyun.

"Yoona..we didn't hurt him ok?"

"I know Youngbae-ssi..but you can't stop me to worry about him." she replied.

"Ok..fine!..so what's the next step?" Youngbae asked still holding the handkerchief. Seunghyun's phone suddenly vibrated at his hand. Flashing the name 'DAD' on the phone screen.

"Oh God!..His dad is calling him..What should we do?" Yoona asked in panic mode.

"Leave it there..I'm sure it's just some orders that he wants my friend to do...Let's bring him inside the room." He nonchalantly respond.

"Ok." Yoona took the phone from Seunghyun's hand and remove the back cover to take out the battery.

"There!..no one will contact him about the business or useless thing during his special day..kekekek" Yoona happily exclaimed.

"Hahahaha..you really is unpredictable.." Youngbae chuckled.

****

The next day...

At the Park's House..

"Haaaayy!" Bom yawn and stretch her arms as she wakes up in the sofa where she slept last night because of over tired day.

"I feel so excited today..I don't know why?..hmm..I better prepare the food." She rush to the kitchen and cook. Mean while inside the room. Dara wake up feeling like her eyes are heavy. She suddenly remembers what happened last night. She then searches for any sign of Seunghyun inside her room, hoping to see him but she sees nothing. She sighs in disappointment.

“Why am looking for him?..I shouldn’t expect that he will stay with me untill I wake up..He is not interested with me anymore and he will soon be married..so why waste time with him?” She removes her blanket and get up to prepare for office.

****

“DARA!DARA!DARA!” Bom’s voice can be heard as she shout and bombared Dara’s room.

“YAH, unni!..Can you please stop shouting?..my head is hurting you know?” She irritatedly said.

“OMO!..Sorry..”

“Why are you shouting like that?..did something happen?”

“YES!..This is very urgent..You need to come with me.” Bom said and try grabbing her out of the room.

“HUH?..but why? Besides I have work today..I can’t!” She refuses and removes her sister’s hand on her.

“Work can wait..but this can’t!..so come on!” Bom shortly explain.

“Can you first tell me why?” Dara asked trying to calm Bom down.

“I’ll tell you later..but you need to go with me..OK?”

“NO!” Dara exclaimed, making Bom pissed.

“AISHT!..Dara this is a life and death situation..so please cooperate..COME ON!” still doesn’t want to say anything about it.

“LIFE AND DEATH?..By Who?”

“STOP ASKING..JUST COME WITH ME!” She drags Dara out and when they went out of their house a cab parked infront of the house and ride it to take them in the destination. After an hour of driving they finally arrived to the location.

“EH?..Why are we here in a hotel?..I thought it’s a matter of life and death?” Dara is confusedly asked, but Bom didn’t answer her, instead she drags her out of the cab.

“Thanks, Mr.!” Bom bid goodbye to the driver and drag again Dara inside the hotel. When they arrived 3 ladies take Dara away from Bom.

“Y-YAH!..Where the hell are you taking me?” Dara asked feeling so scared.

“Take care of her!” bom said.

“Unni!..What is this?..UNNI!” she screamed as she was being drag away and Bom only reponded with a wave and wide smile in her face.

****

DARA’S POV

“YAH!..LET ME GO!” I shouted at them. They finally let go of me when we arrived inside the room.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME OR ELSE I’LL CALL THE COPS AND SHOUT!” I treathen them when they walk towards me and I walk back to avoid them.

“Were sorry miss..but we need to do this as per order.” The lady with a long curly hair said.

“ORDER?..BY WHOM?”

“We can’t tell you right now..All she said is that we need to dress you up.”

“DRESS ME UP?..But why?..besides I am sure that I don’t have event to attend off..so why your dressing me up?”

“We can’t say it right now.. All we need to do is dress you up.” Then the two girls run towards me and grab each side to make me sit in the chair. Then the other lady places a white handkerchief in my face and then all my sight went black.

****

Nobody’s POV

“Yoona-ssi..are you sure about this?” It’s Bom talking with Yoona. Bom become a conivance togther with Youngbae for Yoona’s plan.

“I am very sure..besides this is the last thing I want to do for them before...” She said like she has no regret in everything she does.

“Before what?..” Bom asked.

“Ah..nevermind..” she answered with a smile.

“Thanks, Yoona-ssi!”

“It’s still early for that..we still need to wait for them to finish this ceremony and become one in front of God.” She said and wink. Then all of a sudden, Youngbae came in.

“The ladies said that Dara is finished, but she is still sleeping.” Informed by Youngbae

“It’s alright..Tell the driver to pick her up and bring here..I am sure that when she arrived here, just in time for her to wake up.”

“Ok..but how about Seunghyun?”

“He is done but still sleeping and only waiting for his queen..so tell the driver to be quick.” She commanded him and he responed with a nod. The three of them are inside the church for Dara and Seunghyun’s surprise wedding ceremony. Yoona decided to do her plan early because she will be leaving Korea around 5pm to go at US with her dad. She already convince Mr. Kim to just let Seunghyun’s family be and give back the business title to his dad as they will live a new life and new beginning in the US. She actually found out that her dad conive with Seunghyun about getting her a fiance and she don’t like it, she said that she wants to wait for the right person and not force a person to love her. She explained everything about it to her father and because she was so loved by Mr. Kim, her wish granted. She didn’t inform Seunghyun or anyone about her leaving the country because she doesn’t want to feel sad at the day of her flight. She also wants to see to it that Seunghyun and Dara will be together and happy even though she rushes everything to make it happen. She knows that there is still problem remain after this, but Seunghyun has less things to think off. The business will soon be returned to his father and he won’t need to get me into a blind date anymore. All he needs to do now is, tell the world that he and Dara are officially together, tell Dara everything about him and lastly face his brother.

****

After quite some time, the bride finally arrived. Dara also gets awake.

"Miss, were hear already." the driver said.

"HUH?..What do you mean?..and.." she feel like something is different in her. She notice a veil in front of her face then glance at herself.

"Wedding dress?"

"I'm sorry miss..but Your groom is waiting for you inside the church." the driver said.

"EH?..GROOM?..WHO?."

"I don't know, but that's the information said to me."

"AISH!..What the hell is this?..Bommie Unni, I'm going to kill once I see you." she irritatedly get out of the limo. Then he drove away leaving Dara alone.

"Aigoo..why this is all happening to me LORD?.." She annoyingly walk towards the church entrance. Then when she opens the door, she get surprised at the beautiful arrangement. On the other hand, Seunghyun woke up the same time Dara get inside the big church. He strecth his arms and yawn, but pause when he saw that he is wearing a white tuxido and sitting on a chair in front of..

"Altar?" he confusedly asked.

"OH GOD!..Why am I here?..and why am I wearing this?" still confused. He stood up and was about to leave when he turns and see a beautiful lady walking in the aisle wearing a wedding dress while being amazed at the surroundings.

"D-Dara?" He said to himself and as the lady getting near him he rubs his eyes and blink many times to see that he is not halucinating or anything. But what he is seeing is real.

"DARA!" he called her name and the lady look at his direction.

"Seunghyun?.." She replied completely clueless.