The End

Just So You Know

After 5 Years…

 

“Omma!..Appa!!” A cute little girl and boy call the attention of their parents who were very busy preparing a meal in the kitchen.

“Aigoo, my angels are here..” The mother said as soon as she hears them call. The two kids run to them. They both pick the kids up.

“Aigoo…My daughter is so cute..” The mother said while pinching her daughter’s nose.

“Who’s your day, baby?” The father asked his son.

“Eunji and I had fun with Aunt Dara today.” Hyunsong replied happily.

“Really?” His dad asked again. The two kids replied by nodding.

“Ok..Sit here first and daddy will prepare the meal for both of you..arasso?” Youngbae place his son on the stool and Bom do the same with Eunji.

“Stay here for awhile my angels..Omma and Auntie will have a short talk..” Bom said to her children. Bom and Dara went out of the kitchen and go to the garden.

…….

“Where is he?..I thought the two of you will come here together?” Bom asked first.

“He said that he will be late because he is just finishing some paper works at the office.” Dara replied.

“Aish!..That man is so workaholic..If I were you..I will scold him..” Bom said.

“Unnie..”

“Ok, Ok, Fine..But, seriously Dara..He should know that it is not good to stress himself with work..It’s not good for him..”

“Seunghyun knows that, unnie..It’s just that..this is an important matter that he is doing right now..”

 

Flashback

“Dara, I’m sorry..” Dongwook said to her while she keeps on wiping Seunghyun’s hand with a wet hand towel. Seunghyun is still alive, but not awake. He is still in coma. The miracle happened when they least expected it. His life monitor brings back to life. The doctor can’t believe it. It was really a miracle. After that, all of them believe that Seunghyun is still not giving up. Dara had a strong faith that he will wake up soon, so she keeps on taking care of him every day. While on the other hand, Dongwook realized how much Dara loves Seunghyun and how much his family loves him too. His parents have been visiting Seunghyun everyday just like Dara. So he made a hard decision.

“For what?.” She asked not looking at him.

“I think he got hit me big time..”

“What do you mean?”

“I realized that…no matter how much I tried..I can never win over Seunghyun.”

“What are you saying?” She looks up to Dongwook with a serious face.

“I cancel the wedding.”

“Dongwook-ssi.”

“I already know it from the start..that you will never love me the way you love him..but I still forced you to do it..and my actions makes everyone suffers…especially him.”

“Dongwook-ssi..you do~”

“No, Dara..It’s all my fault..I only I just listen to him that time..maybe things won’t turn out to be like this..”

“You don’t have to take the blame..I am sure, If Seunghyun is awake right now..He will hit you in the head..Ever since his life becomes hard for him to live, he never blame anyone..He never blame you or your parents for what’s happening in his life.”

“You surely knows him well..”

“Yeah..That’s what I admire him the most..”

“He has been kind to me all the time, but I returned it by hurting him..I am so ashamed of myself..If only he knows how much I regret everything I did to him…I hope he still forgives me.”

“I am sure he will..but first..let’s help him recover first..”

“I agree with you..But Dara, I am sorry for everything I did.”

“I have forgiven you, Dongwook-ssi..” She said and smile.

“Thank you..Starting today, you are free from me..and from now on..I will never bother you again.”

“Huh?..I can’t understand what are you pointing out?”

“I will leave tomorrow.”

“Eh?..but why?”

“I need to be away..to find myself..to think of everything.”

“I understand you..If you really think that leaving is the way to heal everything..then I will let you do it..but promise me.” Dongwook look at her with anticipation.

“Promise you what?”

“You will come back again.” She said and smile.

“Yes I will..and If that fella, still won’t wake up..I will still you away from him.”

“Dongwook-ssii!”

“Hahaha..Ok ok ok!..I know..I am just kidding..”

“I believe that he will wake up soon..I know that..”

…….

The day of Dongwook’s flight…

“Mom, Dad..Thanks for sending me off..”

“Be careful their son..” His dad said a bit sad.

“Of course I will, Dad..I don’t want you to worry about me..Just take care of Seunghyun..and give me updates about him..Ok?”

“We will..” His mom said. The three hugs together. Then his flight schedule has been announced.

“It’s time for me to go on now..Thanks, for everything..” He bids goodbye and turn his back to them, but before he could walk away.

“DONGWOOK-SSI!” He heard a familiar voice. A smile plaster in his lips, then turns around to see if he was right.

“Dara..” he said. Dara is with her Unni and Youngbae. They approach him quickly.

“YAH!..You brat!..Why didn’t you inform us that today is your flight?” Dara nag at him. He finds it cute, seeing and hearing her do it to him.

“Why you have to know?..Didn’t I tell you that I won’t bother you anymore?”

“Aish!..But it doesn’t mean that you are not going to tell me about it..”

“Dara is right, Dongwook-ssi..You should at least tell us..” Bom agrees.

“Ok ok!..I will never win in this conversation..”

“Hahaha..That’s true..So it’s better that you just agree with them..” Youngbae said while laughing. Bom throws a dagger look at him and he suddenly stops.

“Anyway, we came here because I want to give you this..” Dara pass a small box to him.

“What’s this?”

“Open it when you are on the plane..”

“Thanks!..but you don’t have to give me a gift.”

“Actually, it’s not me who bought that..”

“Eh?..not you?”

“Yes..”

“Then who?”

“You will know when you see that on the plane..” Bom said and winked at him.

“Ok fine..Thank you for this..I better leave now..before I change my mind..”

“Ok..Take care there..call us when you arrive..” Dara said and he nods at her. He turns his back on them and starts walking again, the three gives their final wave at him.

“BE SURE TO COME BACK, DONGWOOK-SSI!” the three shouted in unison.

 

All of them thought that he was dead, but miraculously Seunghyun’s life line monitor suddenly makes a beeping noise again. They all look at it and surprise how the straight line moves up and down again slowly. After that event, Seunghyun’s condition become stable, but he is still in comma. Dara is consistent on taking care of Seunghyun as she goes at the hospital everyday and stay with him all day and all night. She never fails to talk to him even though he is not responding to her, but she is happy that Seunghyun never gives up. Her only wish is for him to wake up, so she could tell him how much she loves him. While the later part, Choi Dongwook decide to stop the marriage. He let Dara go with Seunghyun, as he realized that he can never have her heart because of Seunghyun. As time goes by, Dara continues to take care of Seunghyun at the hospital. 3 months have passed and he is still in coma. She and his family never give up in hoping that he will soon be awake. Until one day, he comes back to life. All of them rejoice. At the past few month, they all catch things up with Seunghyun, they bond with him like there’s no tomorrow. When he is finally gets discharge from the hospital, he, bom and Youngbae continue the plan that they have made since before he get in coma. But they find it hard to accomplish it, since he needs to travel for his pending business trips. He becomes busy everyday, but he makes sure to keep close with Dara. Their relationship gets more stringer than before. Mr and Mrs. Choi already accepted her whole-heartedly, while Mrs. Park and Mr. Park, Dara and Bom’s parents get close and already living peacefully with their own family and steady life because of Seunghyun.

 

End of the flashback

 

“Hello?..Is everything done now?” Seunghyun talks over the phone.

“Yes, Mr. Choi..Everything is well prepared and set up perfectly the way you want it to be.” Answered the other person on the other line.

“Good!..They will be there in 30mins.” He informed. Then he dialed Dara’s number.

“Hi, tokki!..”

“Hello!..are you done with your work now?” Dara replied.

“Yup!..I’ll pick you up at bom’s house within a moment…wait for me..”

“Ok!..but, actually they left me here..They said that they’ll buy something outside and will be back soon..”

“Ah..is that so?..Ok..I’ll be there..” he said and ended the phone call. He then call Youngbae’s number.

“Hey, bro!..We are all here now at the location..Are you with Dara now?”

“Good!..No, I haven’t seen her..I’m on my way to your house so I could pick her up..We will be there..”

“Ok!..We will wait for you two here..”

 

………

 

Seunghyun and Dara finally arrived at the destination place. She is wearing a blind fold as Seunghyun assists her from walking.

“What is it again, Tabi?..Why do I have to be blind folded?” Dara ask while walking slowly together with him.

“sssshh..Just trust me..walk slowly..we’re here…” Seunghyun said and finally remove her blind fold. Dara slowly adjusted her sight to the surrounding. The chorale sings Just so you know with a great blending of voice. She is standing in the middle of the garden type restaurant where decorated by lightings, flowers, and other romantic stuffs. Dara is amazed at how beautiful the place, she can’t believe what she is seeing right now. It’s like she is in a fairytale land.

“Oh My God..Tabi-ah..” She turns around and saw a smiling Seunghyun.

“Did you like it?” He asked.

“Yes I do!..This is amazing..” She replied with too much happiness and excitement.

“I’m glad you like it..” Seunghyun said and hold her both hands.

“What is this all about?” She began to ask him.

“Tokki, I know how much trails we faced during the past year..and I thank you for not giving up on..” He replied and pause.

“Tabi..I should be the one saying that..I made a lot of mistakes before..I even hurt you..but you are here with me again..and still alive..Thank you for coming back to me and not giving up on us..” She said as she caresses his face. Seunghyun caught her hand and feel how warm her palm in his face.

“I know that we already had a promises before in front of the altar..but this time, I want to be formal..and I want the whole world to know this..” He started again. Dara and Seunghyun’s family and friends come out from where they are hiding.

“Oh, mom?,Dad?..Wh~” She saw them facing her, but stop by Seunghyun.

“Just like I said..I want it to be formal..” He left Dara for a moment and went to Dara’s family including Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Dongwook, Yongbae, Yoona, Bom and their two cute kids.

“Mr and Mrs. Park, I Choi Seunghyun..asking permission to marry your daughter..and make her be my wife..Will you allow me?” Seunghyun asked both parents in front of his whole family and friends.

“We are very much willing, son..” both Mr. and Mrs. Park said in unison.

“We all know that our lovely daughter Dara is in good hands with you..Take care of her.” Mrs. Park added.

“Yes, I will..Thank you!.” He hugs them both before going back to Dara.

“So now I’m done with your family..” He fishes a small red box inside his pocket and kneels down in front of her. He took her hand and look up.

“Dara, for the second time around..I am proposing to you formally..In front of your whole family, friends and also with my whole family..Will you marry me, again?” He asked. Dara is filled with so much joy, she has a teary eyes.

“No matter how many time we get married..I will still say Yes..as long as it was you that I will be marrying to..Yes, Mr. Choi Seunghyun..I will marry you again and again..” She replied and Seunghyun took the ring to put in her ring finger and excitedly hug and kiss her.

“I love you!.” Seunghyun said once they end the kiss and rest his forehead on her.

“Just so you know, I love you too since before.” Dara replied with a sweet smile. All the people around them give a round of applause and feel giddy inside while the fireworks suddenly burst up in the sky.

 

-----------------------The END----------------------------

After the beach wedding, Seunghyun’s brother Dong Wook propose to his girlfriend Yoona. He and Yoona met and become friends during his stay at the US. He courted her and get into a relationship for almost a year. Yoona is the new CEO of his father’s company, while Dongwook become an architect. Bom is 3 months pregnant; it will be their 3rd baby. Mr. Park is back with his second family, while Mrs. Park is staying with Bom. Mr. and Mrs. Choi are happy with their lives along with the two kids of Bom and Youngbae. While Seunghyun and Dara spend their honeymoon at Parish for a month and comes back with good news that she is pregnant. The whole family was so happy but most especially Dara and Seunghyun. Months have passed so fast and she gave birth to a healthy baby boy that has their both feature, and they name it You (Your name). They all live happily ever after.