“We have a different situation”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

“Hello, youngbae..aah?” It’s bom’s phone that rings so I pick it up from her bag and saw Youngbae’s name registered in the screen.

“Dara..ssh!, did you arrive safely?” He speaks on the other line.

“Yes, and Seunghyun is going at your place back.” I said what Seunghyun is signaling to me. He is actually facing me while doing hand signals that he is going back. When he bid goodbye I wave to him and see him walk towards the door.

“Oh, wait Dara..sshi!..Please tell him that I already went home, and his things are with me. I’ll bring it to him tomorrow, bye!” he is about to hang up but I stop him.

“hey wait!” I said loud enough. I think he didn’t hear me because he continues to hang it up. Then I remember Seunghyun, so I rush downstairs to stop him from going back to the restaurant.

“Seunghyun..aah!, Seunghyun..aah!” I shouted his name while running down the stairs. Good thing that he still didn’t find a cab.

“Seunghyun..aah!” I am catching my breath after running. He is standing at the side street, placing his hands at his both side pockets of his pants, and head down. When I call his name he turns around to my direction.

“Dara..sshi?” he looks startled upon seeing me while gasping for air.

“Youngbae..sshi, said that you don’t need to go back there because he already left.” I inform him with what youngbae told me.

“Oh?..hmm..so I should go straight to home..” he said then look back again to the street waiting for a cab.

“Ok, but I think you will have a hard time waiting for a cab during this time..” I came closer to his place then looks back and forth to find a cab, but nothing has appeared.

“Really?, well if that’s the case..then I think you should join me from waiting here so I don’t get bored..” He said sarcastically.

“What?” I look shock at his statement.

“Ahahaha…I didn’t know that you look cute when you are in that expression..” He is laughing at me and I got embarrassed.

“I was just joking, so don’t take it seriously..ok?..ahahaha..” He added.

“Aish!..you..” I am about to say something but I just can’t continue it. Then the cold breeze of the air blew into our direction that made my whole body shiver. I am wearing short-shorts with a white blouse on top. I rub my arms using my hands to ease shivering feeling that I feel inside and then I see him take a step closer to my side and remove his coat and put it on top of my shoulders.

“You should not wear those clothes when you are out during this time.” He seems to gives lecture to me.

“It’s ok, but I ~..” I am about to take off his coat but I was stop by his eyes staring at me like saying ‘don’t try to remove that’ look so I didn’t did it.

“Is there a bus station near here?” He asks and went back to his place before.

“Yeah, I will bring you there..” I volunteer. We started walking towards the station and then when we arrived, he sits on the waiting are while waiting for the bus. I was about to go back but he called me.

“Hey, where are you going?..don’t tell me you’ll leave me here?..Aren’t you worried that someone will show up and kidnap me, or maybe kill me?..something like that.” he ask like blackmailing me. ‘What the hell he is thinking?..Geez, crazy!’ I said in my mind, and then face him with a confused look.

“Huh?,..you know what?..sometimes I think you are crazy..why are you thinking that way?” I said what I felt towards him.

“Why?..hmm..because you are leaving me in this unfamiliar place..” he keeps on looking at the surroundings.

“Can your conscience take it if something happens to me?” He looks like a child telling his mother not leave him. But then I give up at his pity effects, I place my arm crisscross in my chest with a defeated look.

“Come on, sit here!” he taps the space beside him to tell me that I should sit there. I walk and sit to where he wants me to do.

“How is the plan meeting going on without me?” He suddenly asks me.

“Good!.Youngbae..sshi said that he will take charge of doing the blue print and we discuss what would be the output.” I answer while my arms crisscross at my chest. I see him change position with his sitting, placing both hands on the bench and straighten up his body.

“Youngbae is a good architect since before that’s why I am confident in this project.” He said with a smile plaster in his face.

“If you don’t mind me asking you. I wonder how you became friends?” I just want to ask something to have something to talk with.

“We are board mate and classmate in one subject, ever free time we always find time to get together. ” He answers while looking at the sky with a smile. I am staring at him while he is busy looking up the sky.

 “Dara..sshi!” I quickly shifted my sight direction so he won’t think that I am staring at him a while ago.

“what?” I ask.

“Did you tell a promise to a person, and then you unintentionally broke it?” He looks down to me, and I was taken a back with his question.

“W-why?” I got curious with his sudden question.

“I made a promise before to a friend, but I failed to comply it..but I am trying my very best to look for them because I don’t want her to think that I am a person that has no word of honor.” I can feel that he is serious about it while telling it to me, while his upper body bend a little and rest his elbows at his laps while hands clasp and head down.

“Actually, we have a different situation.” I gather all the courage to talk about it, because I actually don’t want to open up this again.

“What do you mean?” he looks up to me.

“A person made a promise to me but he just leaves me behind without even telling me.” I said as I remember that day again. It was like I am about to cry because of recalling that memory again, but I tried everything I can to not act weak and to not cry in front of him. I don’t want people to pity me.

“I’m sorry.” He softly said. I face him with confused look.

“Sorry for what?”

“Because I know that it was hard in your part to be in that situation.” He replied.

“Why do you think so?”

“I can see it in your eyes..” then he shifted his eyesight on the road.

“Now I know how that person really feels now, maybe that person is mad at me and don’t want to see me that is why I am having a hard time looking for that special person in my life.” He sounds so sad.

“Don’t worry, I know time will come that you will find that person and say sorry for everything. I believe that you will be forgiven.” I am giving a comfort words for him to cheer up.

“If ever the person who left you and broke his promise appears again, will you do the same thing as what you have said to me?” He asks with a worried tone. Oh my god, I didn’t thought that he would ask me that. He has a point, what will I do if Tabi will show up to me and say sorry, will I forgive him?. Am I even ready to see him?..

Seunghyun’s POV

I return back what she said to me just to know if she will do the same thing if the person will show up again to her and say what she said. But it seems that she is having a hard time answering it, her thought is like floating somewhere when she is thinking of what to say. Then I see a bus approaching the station.

“Hey, Dara..sshi!” My face was close to her like I was observing what she is thinking and my hand is waving in front of her trying to catch her attention.

“Huh?..What?” she sound irritated. I just smile at her sweetly.

“I just want to say that I will leave now, the bus is already here.” I pointed at the bus park in front of the station.

“Oh..ok!” the only words she can utter.

“Hahahaha..don’t think too much, you might get headache with that, which will be the cause of you being absent tomorrow. Hahaha..Bye!” I joke at her and stood up from the bench and walk in to the bus before she could react to what I have said. When I am inside the bus, I take a look again at her and she has the pissed reaction, I just wave my hand to her and smile.

 

Here you go guys!!..hehehe..My exam ended early that's why I have time to make it..hehehe..Hope you enjoy it!!..Thanks for the comments again!!..It's our exam week this week so I am not sure if I can update daily but I'll try..hehehe..Please be patient with me..Thanks!!