“I am so happy that I found you, Tabi”

Just So You Know

A/N: Aigoo..I am very very sorry for not updating my stories..for so long..My file was damage or got infected by a virus and I can open it..so I need to re-write it again..and it took me a lot of time to do that since I am a working person..I actually thought of quitting..huhuhu..forgive me...anyway, here is the update..just tell me if I should continue or not..:(

 

Bom’s POV

‘Should I tell her?..Nah!..maybe not now..I still need proof to show her..but Youngbae is a proof…it’s just not enough..hhaisst!’I shook my head to remove my thoughts that are hard to settle. I want to tell her now that the man she is or should I say; with us was not the real person we are looking for, but I still lack of proof. I need to talk with Seunghyun to clear all this.

“Bom noona, are you alright?” I return back from reality when I heard someone called me.

“Huh?..Uhh..Yeah!.” I said to him.

“Are you sure?” It’s Dongwook who is asking me. I am with him because he wants me and my sister to talk. Maybe Dara said to him that we had missunderstanding the other day.

“Yeah!” I nod and focus myself on the food in my plate.

“Aren’t the two of you going to talk?” He then asks, probably feeling the awkward atmosphere between me and Dara. No one dares to answer him. I look up and then our eyes met. I want to say something, but no words comes out from me and it seems that she is still mad at me, so I sigh and bowed my head in defeat.

“I’m tire..I want to go home now..I will leave the two of you..bye!” I said and stand up then walk out not looking back at them. ‘I will prove to you Dara that he is a liar..Just wait and see.’

Seunghyun’s POV

“So..how’s Yoona?” ‘Haist!.Don’t tell me, he called me just to ask this?’ I think while sitting in this couch inside his office at our house.

“She’s Fine!” I shrugged with a not so ineterested tone.

“Fine?..Is that only it?” he ask and I look at him then nod.

“Ok..I get it!..Maybe because it’s only your first meeting..so it’s normal that you still can’t say more about her..but don’t wo~”

“DAD!” I cut him off because I know where this conversation goes again. He looks at me surprise with my sudden burst.

“Can you please stop this nonsense?..I don’t want to be pair with the person I don’t like!..I am not your puppet!” I said straight forward and firmly to him. I really don’t like this kind of set-up. I hate it.

“How dare you talk to me like that?!” he slams his hands on the table then stood up and raise his voice to me, but I am not scared. At first I let him anything to my life because I owe him so much, but now, I won’t. I want to fight for my right, and I can’t do that if I will be afraid of him.

“WHO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!..I AM YOUR FATHER AND Y~”

“I AM JUST YOUR CHILD?..Hhuh!..Funny!..You and I know the truth..I am not your real son and your not my biological father..so you also don’t have the right to control my life!”

“How could you?!..I am the one who made you like that and I am the reason why you are living in a life like this..You, ungreatful man!”

“Huh!..You think I like all this?..You think I like living in this life??..Well, your wrong!..I regret everything!..I regret the time that you adopt me and live here..” I look at him with so much anger that I feel inside me from so long that I tried to keep since before.

“YO~” he points his finger on me and was about to say something, but I didn’t let him finish.

“I REGRET ALL OF THIS!..You heard me, DAD?..I REGRET YOU BEING MY FATHER!” I said so loud, and made him angry with me and throw the wine glass that placed on his table to me, but good thing I avoided it. It hit the office wall and falls on the floor broken into pieces.

“What’s going on he~” It was my mom who came in as soon as she heard it. She couldn’t finish her words when she looks at me and I look back then she look at dad took.

“YOU GET OUT!.” I look back to my dad and he is so furious as he points me to get out of his room. I don’t regret that this happened because I always wanted this to come and tell him directly how I feel, but I never meant to go overboard. I obey him and walk towards the exit door without saying sorry to him, but before I could get out my mom stop me by pulling my hand.

“Seunghyun-ah..” I look at her and give an assuring face that I will be fine so she won’t worry about me. I remove her hand on me before going out.

Bom’s POV

I lied to them that I want to go home; it’s just that I am not comfortable to be with them especially now that I have a feeling that I am right about Dongwook. I decide to stroll at the street and luckily, I saw someone who can give me answer to all the questions I have in my mind.

“HEY SEUNGHYUN-SSI!” I waved at him and he look at me while sitting at bench in the bus stop.

“OH BOM-SSI!” he waved back.

“Hi!..What brings you here?” I ask after I reached him. He tap the space near his side for me to take a seat first and I gladly obey him then smile.

“Thanks!..So..What brings you here?” I said and repeat my question.

“Uhhmm..I just want to breath fresh air..” He answered while looking in me and grins. His feet are crossed and stretched straightly while his hands are on his sides as he leans forward his body a bit that made his shoulder leveled at his face.

“Ahh..That’s Good!” I said.

“Good?” he ask in confused.

“Yes!..because you have been so busy lately at work..Your a human too..and you deserve a break…” I answered him honestly.

“Really?..Whoah….” He said in a unbelieving tone and face. I nod then he looks away.

“I never thought that I become like that lately..hehehehe..” he let out a soft chuckle and scratches the back of his head.

“Hahaha..You still not changing..” I said to him as I saw the action he did. I remember when we are still kids, he is fun of using that guesture when he feels shy with the thing he did. He stares at me confused.

“What do you mean?..”

“I know the truth, Tabi…”

Seunghyun’s POV

When I heard Bom noona said the last word, or my childhood nickname, I froze on the spot. ‘Did I here her right?..Did she called me..’

“W-wa-what did you call me?” I want to confirm it.

“Tabi..” she repeats it and I hear her crystal clear. I sit properly and face her.

“Wh~”

“Youngbae told me everything.” She said like she knew what I am going to ask her.

“Dong Young Bae?”

“Neh!..I just need to confirm it from you….Seunghyun-ssi, are you really our Tabi?” She asked and I can see the hope in her eyes.

“I-..I..” I can’t say to her. I look away from her.

“It doesn’t matter whether I am him or not.”

“OF COURSE IT MATTERS!” I heard say. I return my sight on her with a confused look.

“In what ways?..Both of you are in good life..then Dara…She..she is happy now with my brother.”

“because she’s blinded with his lies.” She retorts back.

“What do you mean by that?..”

“Seunghyun-ssi..My sister mistook your brother as you..”

“Huh?..I don’t get it?”

“She saw a bracelet that belongs to your brother..”

“bracelet?”

“Yeah!..and that thing started it all..She ask him if he was you and your brother said yes..and make her believe that he is Tabi..then saying that he knew us..”

“Huh?..You mean..Dongwook..He is using my name to get Dara?”

“BINGO!” she snaps her finger in the air.

“but I find it hard to believe him..there are things that he don’t know about us when we were together..like the name you always call me before..”

“Spring..” I said. It’s the name that I call her since she was born in spring.

“You really are Tabi..aigoo..” she then launches herself to me and hug.

“I am so happy that I found you, Tabi..” I hug her back.

“Me too..” then we parted.

“Dara should know thi~”

“NO!” I stop her and she was surprised.

“No?” her forehead frowned.

“Ahh..uhh..I mean No..not now…yeah..that’s what I mean..”

“Why?..Don’t you want to be with her?..Don’t you want her to find out the truth?..”

“Of course I want too..but not now noona..I have things to settle first..” I answer her with honesty.

“Like what?”

“My personal life..and I can’t tell you right now…noona..can you keep this a secret first?...When everything is alright..I’ll let you know first..and I’ll confess to her..please?” I plead her because I need to face first my brother and my father. There are so many things I need to fix before I will show up to her as Tabi.

“If that’s what you want.”

“Thanks!..Ah!..I remember..I have a surprise for you and Dara..”

“Surprise?..What is it?” She suddenly feels excited.

“It’s a secret for now..You will know tomorrow..I just need the two of you to go at this address…” I pass her a small paper with some scribbled address in it. After we have talk, she ride a bus and go home.