“Bulls Eye”

Just So You Know

A little girl was roving around the room of a little boy to look for him “Oppa!, Oppa! Oppa!, where are you?” The room was clean, she can’t see any other things inside except for the chair, table and bed. She wonder why the room was so cleaned and why his oppa is not there, so she went outside and a lady approach her “Did you see my oppa?” She asked the lady “I’m sorry but he just left us.” The lady answer her “No!..he won’t do that. He said that he won’t leave me.” “But he just did it, even though he doesn’t want to leave us.” She said with a sad voice. “But he just promised me that. Oppa!” I scream and cried.

 

*kring kring krring* Dara was awaken by the loud noise came from her alarm clock. She grab it and stop from ringing. She slowly get up from bed while rubbing her eyes and yawning. She went to the bathroom to take shower first before going to eat her breakfast. After a minute of shower, she wear her office attire. She look at her self in the mirror to see if she looks fine.

“Perfect!” is all Dara can say to her self. Then she go down the stairs to eat breakfast.

“Good morning!” her sister Bommie greeted with a beautiful smile in her face.

 “Good morning unnie!” Dara replied and smile at her. Bommie is the one who prepare food every day. 

Dara and Bom are living together in an apartment.

 “Today is the start of your first job, right?” Bom ask Dara while she is holding a plate with egg and toasted bread, then put it on the table.

 “Yup!, how about you? How’s work going on?” Dara answer and ask her while she seat at the chair.

“It’s fine. Everybody there is so nice to me, and of course my boss.” Bommie replied, and then her face turns to red.

Dara can see in her eyes that she really likes her boss, well I don’t care about that as long as I can see her happy, its fine with me.

“I just want to warn you unnie, falling in love can destroy ones personality.” Dara giving a warning to her unnie and bite with her egg sandwich.

 “Santokki, Love is not like that.” Bommie tries to explain it to her.

“I don’t care whatever love is for you, but one thing is for sure, I will not let my heart to fall in love.” Dara said like she was so sure of it.

 “huh!" Bommie said with a 'Duh!?' look expression in her face.

"your just saying that coz your afraid of it.” then she continue on what she was saying.  

Her words are like dart pin that stub Dara's heart.

 “Let’s see if you can stand by it.” Bommie added like she was challenging Dara.

 “Of course I can.” Dara said with asurance in her voice, and she stand up from her seat.

“I need to go now.” Then she started to walk away.

 

Bom POV

‘Oppsie!’ I hold up my mouth to shut.  I think I just hit the bull’s-eye, but what can I say, truth really hurts and I know that she’s avoiding it. I’m sorry Dara, but I hope you would realize it. After Dara has gone, I also prepared myself to go to work.

--at the Office—

As I enter the office

 “Good Morning!” I greeted everyone I see inside the building. Actually I always do that, so I could share a positive energized morning to them.

“Good Morning!” they return it with a beautiful smile.

Then while I was waiting for the elevator to come down, I fished my phone from my pants pocket, and then I started texting Dara. I heard the elevator door opens, so while texting I walk in, but all of a sudden…

THUG!

“Opps!, sorry.” was all I can say, and then bowed myself.  I look up to see who it is or maybe what is it, because I bumped hard on it. ‘Ohh, Ow!’ I said to myself while looking at him and my lips curved like O.

 

--Hello to all the subscribers..Thanks for your patience in waiting..I hope you would enjoy reading this...I am sorry If I am not that good in grammar..Thank you so much for your Support!..=) Comments are very much appreciated..Thanks again!---