“Look similar to you”

Just So You Know

Dara’s POV

When the door was fully open, that’s the time that I began hitting the unknown person. He is shouting in pain and covering himself with his arms while holding a grocery bag, and then he says his name. I am startled when he said that he is Seunghyun so I stop hitting him.

“Seunghyun?” I stop on what I am doing and ask the hurt guy in front of me.

“Yeah..Aigoo!..a-ahh” He face me and said while wincing in pain after I hit him so many times.

“Oh my God!..I’m sorry Sir!.I didn’t know it was you.” I bow many times to him as my sign of saying sorry for what I did.

“Haist!..If I know that this is what I will get upon agreeing to Bom in coming here..I shouldn’t come.” He said disappointedly and rubbing his arms.

“Bom unni, told you to come here?..why? and what did you do to her?” I ask him feeling worried to my unni.

“Geez!..Awhile ago you were hitting me and now you are accusing me of doing something to your sister?..Haist!..” he said so frustrated to what I did and say.

“I am not accusing you, I am just asking.” I corrected him for how he understands my statement.

“You are not asking, the way you said it to me.” He starts to argue with me.

“Are we going to argue here, or you are going to tell me what happen to her?” My mood starts to change maybe because I still haven’t eaten yet so my patience is running low especially with this man in front of me.

“Aren’t you going to make me sit first?..Haist!..Where did you put your manners?..” He walk pass by me and sat on the couch and place the grocery bag on the table then continue to massage his arms and stretch his back. I followed him there and sit quietly while staring at him doing his thing. I am waiting for him to speak, but it seems that he is busy, busy in murmuring something’s.

“Spill it!.” I commanded him like a boss. My arms are crossed at my chest and start to tap my index finger into my crossed arms.

“Bom noona ask me a favor to visit you here, because she is worried for you. She still can’t leave the office because she is finishing her presentation report tomorrow and it’s urgent.” He explain it and everything sinks in down to my head.

“Ok, if that’s all. You can leave me now.” I said irritably.

“Me? Leave?..but I have brought you a~” he wants to protest then raise the grocery bag to show it from me. But I just give him an angry and deadly stare so he would know that I am not in the mood to talk.

“Ok..I actually came here, because I thought that you still haven’t eat dinner yet, so I bought here food..But I think you don’t need it anymore..What a waste!!..maybe I should eat it alone.” When I heard him said that my ears grow big and eyes widen. He brought me food?..Nah!..I don’t need his food.

“I am not hungry!..You can leave me now.” I lied to him while looking on the floor.

“Ok, Bye Dara..sshi!” he wave his hand but I didn’t look and when he stood up from the couch. Bad timing that my stomach makes a scorching sound and I think he heard it because he stops.

“Oh,..is that yours or mine?” He sarcastically ask and I saw him hold his tummy while the other hand holding the grocery bag.

“I don’t know?..Maybe it was just an animal sound, so go now!.” I really want him to go, but then there goes again my hungry stomach scorching.

“Aha!!..It’s not from an animal sound..It really came from your tummy..Ahahahaha..Maybe your pet inside that is hungry..Ahhahaha..” He teasingly said in between his laugh while pointing at my tummy. I feel so embarrassed now when he found it out. Aigoo, why is every time I am with him, I always in embarrassment. Haay!..I let out a defeated sigh.

“Ok, fine!..It’s mine..Are you happy now?” I angrily ask him while looking at his annoying face. He is still laughing at me, so I greeted my teeth.

“I know that you are lying to me when you said that you are not hungry…I knew it because not only that you can’t look at me straight into the eyes but because of your nose..Hahahha..” he said and laugh so loud that makes me even annoyed at him.

“Yah!, stop laughing..It’s not funny, ok?” I scolded him and he obeys it because he stops. Actually he just fighting back his laughter, I can see it in his face.

“Ok, let’s eat together!..” He seated back to his place and starts to put out something inside the grocery bag.

“What’s that?” I curiously ask.

“I bought a cooked food so you won’t wait long to cook.” He answers then reveal the 3 servings of ramen.

“Wait for me..I’ll go and get some bowls to place that.” I said, but he pulls me down to sit back.

“I’ll do it.” He volunteered on getting it so I let him. He comes back with two bowls, spoons, and chopsticks. We started eating and talk about what happen earlier when I hit him. He said that the door was not lock so he went in, but I am sure that I lock it after unni and Youngabe left or maybe he was right that I really didn’t lock it. So in the end I say sorry for what I did to him and he accepted it. He began telling jokes but it doesn’t affect me so he is the only one to laugh at his jokes. But actually I just don’t want to show it to him that I like it so I just laugh only in my thoughts. While he is having fun of his own jokes, I keep on looking at him. I can’t deny that he is really a handsome man, and y. Yeah, y because of his dark sharp orb eyes, it was not scary at all, it looks beautiful and fits at his image that when he looks at you, feels like burying through your soul. And I think that he can captures every woman or girls heart by just looking into his eyes, like hypnotizing. Then our eyes met, I actually caught him glancing at me sometimes.

“Is there something on my face??..Why do you keep on looking at me?” I able to ask, while eating.

“I notice that, the ahjumma who sold me this..Somehow look similar to you. I would think that you and her are related to each other.” He said directly to me. I slowly pause from eating when I heard it. Then I remember when I was a kid, unni keeps on telling me that mom and I look the same. Upon remembering it, my mood change, I totally lost my appetite so I put down my bowl of ramen and chopstick. Since when mom, dad and Tabi left me, I began to hate them. So I also hated to be compare with my mom, I don’t like her, and I hate her so much.

“Dara..sshi!..I’m sorry.” I was taken aback by his voice, so I look at him with confused face.

“Sorry?..For what?” My voice cracked.

“For making you cry.” He said and put down his bowl of ramen and chopstick on the table. ‘Cry?..Did I really cry?’ I said to myself and touch my face. I feel it’s wet so I wipe it out, and I show again my strong side.

“I’m not crying..It’s just that, there is something came to my eyes.” I lied and rub my eyes so that he will believe me in my act.

“You can’t lie to me, Dara..sshi..I know you did.” He said and lean his back on the couch with his leg is cross into the other and his hands place at the back of his head looking so cool with the ambiance.

“If you are done eating just let it there, and leaves.” I am not in the mood now to talk to him or to any other people, so I rush to our room leaving him there.

 

Hello readers!!..What do you think about this chapter??..Actually, while I am writing this chapter I can't help on thinking about the scene. Hehhee..I hopr you enjoyed it..Feel free to leave a comment so I would know what's on your mind..Thanks!!