“Nothing has changed”

Just So You Know

 

Seunghyun’s POV

The moment I saw my mother, it feels like all the longings are fade away. I really miss her, while I was away she always make sure to call me and ask about how I am doing. She is so caring and loving mom, and that is what I miss about her. But now that I am here, I feel so happy to be back.

“Mom!” I shouted while I saw her going down the stairs. I drop my baggage and spread my arms like I was saying that I am back and I want to hug her.

When she heard my voice she struggle, from saying my name.  It looks like she is surprise to see me.

“Seu..Seu..Seunghyun!” she finally said my name and rush at my place where I was standing waiting for her and gave me a tight hug.

“When did you arrive?” Mom asks me when she made a distance between us and holds me at my shoulder.

“I arrived only today, and dad picks me up from the airport.” I answer her question then look at my father. Dad just nodded to us to confirm it.

“Why didn’t you inform us that you’re arriving now?” she asks me again.

“Coz I want to surprise you, aren’t you happy?” I replied with a question too.

“Of course I am happy, but you still should have told us. Coz I want to be ~..” she didn’t continue as I interrupted her.

“Coz you want to be the one who fetch me at the airport.” I continue her sentence. She looks down and nodded as a response to me.

“Ahahaha..” I laugh at her reaction.

“Mom, are you jealous that dad is the one who fetch me? ” I manage to ask her in between my laugh.

“A little.” She replied while playing with her finger like a child.

“Ahahaha..” I can’t help it, that I burst into laughter and also as dad sees her reaction he joins me in laughing.

“Yah! , Yah! Stop laughing at me.” She shouted at us.

We tried to stop our self in laughing at her.

“What’s funny about that?” she asks us.

“Coz your acting like a child.” Father answers her, and looks at me.

After mom look at my dad she looks back at me and I just nodded to her that I agree with dad.

“Ok fine!, I won’t care anymore.” She said to us like she is pissed off by us. She turns her back at me and started walking. Dad looks at me and gesture me like saying that I should go to her. I immediately run after her. I hug mom from the back, my chin is placed on her shoulder.

“Aigoo, mom. You’re so easy to get piss. We are just happy to see you like that.” I said to her like consoling her.

“Aish!, you really didn’t change son.” Mom said to me, she is now holding my hand and started facing me.

“You are still the loving and caring Seunghyun that we have known.” As she continue and smiles at me.

“Hehehe..Thanks mom” I replied at her with a shy tone. I hug her again. I can see trough my peripheral view of my eyes that dad is approaching trough our direction.

“Ok, ok!. Enough of too much drama, I know that Seunghyun is now starving.”  He patted my shoulder, then I look at him.

“Oh, yeah. I am totally hungry.” I said while rubbing my tummy.

“Ok, I will be the one to cook our food. Just go to your room first and change your clothes. ” mom said and walks towards the kitchen.

I followed what she said and bring my things upstairs, with still Seungri helping me. As I reach my room

“Thanks Seungri. You can just put that down.” I said to him.

“Ok young master” he response and followed what I said.

“It’s been a long time. How are you?” I ask him, being curious on his life status.

“I am fine young master. How about you?” he asks me while I started sitting at my bed.

“Fine also. How about your younger sister?” I ask again. He is still standing near the door.

“Oh, he is doing fine now, young master. Thanks for your help.” He shyly smiles at me.

“It’s my pleasure to help. I am glad to hear that.” I smiles back to him.

“I think I should leave you young master so you could rest.”

“Ok. Thanks again!” As I said that he left and closes the door. When I am alone I started roving around my room.

‘Nothing has change’ I said to myself. I started to unpack my baggage to put it on my closet. When I am almost done I started to check every pocket of my bag to see if there’s left. Then I touch something like round shape object. I immediately pick it from the pocket, as I saw the object memory flashes on my mind.