"Let me go"

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

Dara agreed to Dongwook’s condition, but she didn’t know is his next move. Bom didn’t know what happen to Seunghyun and Dara after that day she delivered his things to him. The two are not talking with each other nor seeing each other. She wonder why, when she asked Dara she keeps on changing the topic trying to avoid me, while Seunghyun is also silent and not saying a word to her. She wants to know what happened, but no one like to talk so she drags Bae with her to help her solve what’s the secret of the two. It’s almost a week and the two ignoring and avoiding each other. Bom noticed one thing since then, Dara and Dongwook become closer. Then one day, the whole building gets shock with the news.

News report

Spotted, the son of Mr. Choi Sr. Mr. Choi Dongwook has been caught dating Ms. Park Sandara. The two were seen dating for quite some time. What do you think is the real score about them?

This news has been spreading as fast as a bullet train. The rumors already reached Seunghyun’s ears. At first he was in denial state, but when Dongwook confirm it. He was totally broken. But what he didn’t expect is the next move he did. He made a press conference that has been supported by his parents. He and Dara speak about it. Seunghyun just remain distance with them. While the press con is happening he was at the backstage waiting for Dara’s clarification, He is hoping that she would deny all of the rumors.

“We called you all here because Dara and I want to give clarification about the rumors of us, dating.” Dongwook began. Dara in the first place don’t want this, but she was being forced by Dongwook.

“Dara and I are really dating.” He confirmed. All the reporters, employees expected it, but Bom and Bae were shocked with the revelation. The two were eyeing Dara up on the stage.

“Ms. Park, is it true?” One of the reporters asked.

“Ye-yes.” She confirmed.

“Since when, the two of you start dating?”

“It’s a long story..but right now..I have a big announcement to make.” All ears are on them.

“Ms. Park, can you come with me?” He invited her get off her chair and she followed him. They walk to the center stage. Dongwook suddenly kneel down in front of her and pull a small box in his pocket.

“Tonight, I would like them to be my witness of how much I love you since the first time I saw you. I Choi Dong wook, propose my love to you, Ms. Park Sandara. In the eyes of this entire people here, will you be my wife and marry me?” Dara didn’t expect it and so as the press, but mostly Seunghyun who was listening back stage. Bom and Bae look at her with against expression. Upon hearing Dongwook’s proposal, he runs out of the room and went to the event room. He appeared at the back of all the people gathered their waiting for her answer. Bom and Bae saw Seunghyun behind them looking so sad and waiting for Dara to say no just like them. Dara look around her looking for him, she spotted Bom and Bae were staring at her and shook their heads telling her to say no. Then she sees him behind Bom and Bae with his hurt expression waiting for her to say no. She closed her eyes and think of all the times she was with him. ‘I’m sorry Tabi-ah..I need to do this for you.’ She looks back to Dongwook, ignoring Seunghyun, Bom and Bae.

“Y-yes.” Just like that she crashed his whole heart into pieces again and again. The whole press media were rejoicing but mostly Dongwook and his family. He stood up and hugs her. Bom and Bae look at Seunghyun who’s retreating now.

“Seunghyun-ah!..BRO!” They called him but he didn’t listen, instead he runs away from all of them.

“I have to go now first, Dongwook-ssi.” She said as she pulled out from the hug after seeing Seunghyun disappear from the area.

“Why?..We should do celebration first.” Dongwook don’t want her to go.

“Please..I need to go somewhere..Please just not..let me go.” She said audible to his ears to hear.

“Ok.” He let go of her.

“My fiancé and I will go now..Thank you all for coming tonight.” With that, the two went out of the scene. Dara quickly went out only to find Bom and Bae so angry with her.

PAK!

She was slap hard by her sister.

“Noona!” Dongwook quickly guarded her, but only to earn a punch from Bae.

“How could you!”

“Omo!..What’s going on here?” It’s Dongwook’s mom who came in with her husband.

“Youngbae-ssi!..How could you do that to my son?” Mr. choi asked and help his son get up.

“How dare you do that Dara?..Huh?..How dare you hurt him like that?”

“Unniee..” she wants to apologize but Bom swings away her hand.

“I don’t know if you are still the same Dara my sister or not..You change so much..I don’t even know you at all.” Bom exclaimed.

“Unnie, please..le~”

“Stop!..I don’t want to hear your stupid reason.” With that, she and Bae left.

*****

“Hello?..Seungri –ssi?”

“Yes, Ms. Park?”

“Is Seunghyun with you?”

“No Ms. Park..I actually looking for him..”

“Do you know where he could possibly be?”

“I only know one place he keeps going..”

“Where?Can you bring me there?” Dara asked.

“Ok.”

“Kindly fetch me here at the office building about a minute.”

“Ok.” End of their conversation.

“Hey, Dara-ah..Where are you going?” Dongwook stops her.

“I already told you..Please just this once..Let me go..” A tear escape her eyes as she begs him. Dongwook soften his heart and let go of her hand.

*****

Meanwhile..

Seunghyun is drinking alone in his favorite place..

“Ahjumma!..p~ple~please..gi..ve..me..mmmooree of this!” He shouted. The ahjumma he was talking is the same ahjumma whom he met before that looks like Dara. He gets close with her since then, and the woman treat him as her own son. She came to him. He was drunk and all messed up. His been crying since he came to her, he never speak on what his problem.

“Son, enough..You ha~” before she could finish, Seunghyun drop the bottle of soju on the table hard and loud.

“Di~DIN’T..YOU H~EAR ME?!” he is shouting on her. Some masculine men get irritated by him.

“YAH!..YOU PUNK!..YOU’RE TOO LOUD!..CAN’T YOU SEE WE’RE EATING!?”

“ YOU!..I DON’T CARE!..IF Y~”

“Seunghyun-ssi, stop it..please..” The woman stops him from causing trouble. But he didn’t listen to her. He suddenly push her away of his sight and she fall with her but first.

“I~F..IF.YOU WANT..T~TO EAT PEACEFULLY..YOU GO AWAY!” Seunghyun shouted at the man. The man can’t take it anymore so he rushes towards Seunghyun and landed his fist on his face. Seunghyun knocks down.

“Haist!..Chinja!” Seunghyun wipe the edge of his lips and saw a blood from it. He rises up and tries to hit his opponent, but the man just dodge to avoid his attack. Then the man gives him an upper cut in to his stomach. Seunghyun ache in pain.

“Aigoo..Please stop!..STOP!..” The woman shouts at them. They didn’t stop, instead Seunghyun kick the opponent in to his stomach. The man flew away and landed on the floor. He got so mad at Seunghyun so he signals his group to help him attack Seunghyun. They followed and do as he said. It’s a royal rumble, one versus all.

“HELP!..PLEASE HELP!” a customer run away from the scene to ask help. Dara and Seungri heard her.

“What happened, Agassi?” Seungri asked.

“There’s a fight out there!” She pointed at the mini ramyun store kart.

“O-oh!..Master Choi Seunghyun-ssi!” Seungri said as soon as he saw him from a far. They run towards him.

“NOOOOOO!” Both Dara and Seungri said when they saw the man holding a folding chair ready to bat him. But the man didn’t listen to them, so he beat the chair on Seunghyun. The impact is so loud and hard. Seunghyun lose his balance and fall down.

“Serves you right.” Said the man and command his group to retreat leaving Seunghyun bloody and knock out.

“SEUNGHYUN-ah!” Dara cried out and run to him. The woman is shock seeing Seunghyun’s situation.

“Seungri-ssi, call an ambulance.” Dara ordered and he did it.

“Seunghyun-ah!..Seunghyun-ah, please hand on.” Dara cried as she holds on to him. Blood is running down his face from his head, his eyes were closed but still breathing. The ambulance came and they all went in with him. Dara, Seungri and the woman were all worried with Seunghyun as they put oxygen mask and neck brace on him. They arrived at the hospital and he quickly drive to the I.C.U. The three waited outside. Dara didn’t stop crying on Seungri’s chest. He caresses her back and look towards the woman standing beside Dara.

“Ahjumma, what did really happen?” Seungri asked.

“Everything happen so fast. First he went at my store with a heavy heart. Then get drunk, then he those man get annoyed by him so they fight him. And t~” Dara heard her explanation, but stop her.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP THEM?”

“I tried..God knows I tried..but th~”

“If something bad happens to him..I will make sure you will go to jail!”

“Dara-ssi..” Seungri was shocked with her statement. The woman was more surprised when she heard Seungri called her Dara.

Flashback

“Omma, will be back for you and Bommie..Ok..”

“Omma, please don’t go..Don’t leave us..Please” the little girl said with her sister standing beside her.

“Baby, I promise to be back soon..” She said and finally let go of her daughter. The little girl cries hard when her mom let go of her and the other daughter stops her from running to their mom that is walking away from them.

“Da..Da-dara?” She repeats his word. Suddenly tears escape from her eyes. Then the doctor comes out of the operating room.

“Who is the family of the patient?”

“US!” Dara and Seungri said.

“How is he Doc?” Dara asked first.

“His life is now out of danger..but..” The doctor hangs them for a moment.

“What do you mean but?”

“We are still observing him..If he won’t be awake within 24hrs..then he is in comma.” The doctor said and the three of them get shocked.

“Oh god!” Dara said and cover with her hand then tears run down from her eyes again.