“I don’t want to see you right now”

Just So You Know

A/N: My readers, this will be my last update for now on..I still don't know when I can update again..=(

I hope all of you were still there..Thank you so much for all the comments and to the new subscribers..

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I am back to the office building but before I go inside my office room, I take a look if Dara is at her cubicle, but she’s not. I sigh, and then walk in, only to find her inside my office.

“Oh!.Your here, Mr. President.” She said first and I smile then nod before I walk towards her, but then she also starts walking opposite my direction.

“Where are you going?” I ask when we meet in front of each other.

“Going back to my place, Mr. President..I just place some important documents on your table to sign.” She said while avoiding looking at me.

“hmm..Can we talk?..” I said straight to the point because I don’t want to waste this time.

“OK!” I smile after hearing her answer. I brought her at the park where there are a lot of children and family playing together. We seated at the bench and I gave her a cup of coffee.

“Thanks!” she said without looking at me then opens up the cover to take a sip on the cup.

“Sure, youre welcome!” I did what she did too.

“What is it?” I heard her ask. I look at her, but she is looking straight to the family having fun playing together.

“Ahmm..Dara..First of all..I want to say sorry.” I began.

“No, don’t be..besides you have nothing to sorry about..I should be the one to say that..but don’t worry..You don’t have to be bother about what I told you before regarding my feelings because I know that you don’t feel the same way too and I understand you.” she said.

“What if..What if you’re wrong?” I ask and she give me a questioning look.

“Wrong?..HUH?!..Of course not!..You have already your special someone, right?..and besides Dongwook-shi already told us that you found that girl..so how come I’ll be wrong?” she retorts, then it hits me. ‘If only you know, Dara.’

“ahh.. he already told you about that..” I saw her nod on my pheriperal view.

“it’s nice to see that you two are getting along together.” I said and a smile flashes on her lips.

“I also don’t imagine that we will be like this..he is fun to be with..” her words strikes my heart deep. I wish I could turn back the time.

“Good to hear that.” Even though not.

“Thanks!..How about you?.” she ask before sipping again on her cup.

“Lately, Dongwook and I are in good terms and I am so happy with that..” I answer her.

“Good!..and how about you and the girl?” she ask again then turns to look at me and I stare at her.

“I don’t know..” her face look confuse with my answer.

“I thought you found her?”

“Yes, I did..but..” I look away from her.

“but..I am afraid to show up in front of her..after what I have did..” I sadly said.

“so what are you planning to do?”

“probably ..I won’t see her at all.”

“Huh?..Why?”

“I saw how happy she was and how good is her life right now..If I will show up to her..I might destroy her peaceful life..besides..I don’t think she was still looking for me, or even take time to think of me..” I pause and she is silent.

“I think it will be good for the both of us to not show up..” I added.

“but that’s unfair..You have been looking for her for all of your life and now that you found her, you will let go of the oppurtunity to meet her again?..That’s not right!”

“So you are suggesting that I should go?” I ask back.

“Of course!”

“Even if she will be mad at me?” she nods at me question.

“Even if I hurt her feelings?” another question and she nod.

“No matter what it is.” She said and I face her.

“Even if it was YOU?” I suddenly said emphasizing the last word. After a few seconds of analysing what I have said she is now in shock state, but before she could say anything again, I sealed her with kiss that made her drop the cup she was holding.

Dongwook’s POV

I secretly followed Seunghyun and Dara when they went out of the office building and never expect that this will what I am going to witness. He kissed her, but when they separated she slaps him on the face and runaway. I don’t know what they were talking about there, but I am mad at him because I thought that his not a stealler. I left Seunghyun at the park and drive to where Dara go. She is at the bus stop crying on the waiting shed, I watch her from afar and undecided if I should go to her, until the thunder strikes and rain starts to pour, so I go out of my car with an umbrella before going towards her.

“Dara?” I ask like I don’t have idea that she was there eversince. She slowly look up and suddenly launches herself to me and her cry gets even harder. It hurts me to see her like that and I want to punch Seunghyun for hurting her. I caress her back to help lessen the pain she feels inside.

“Let’s go to my car before you get sick.” I invited her and she nod as we go to my cars direction and get inside. The rain starts to pour hard that gives me hard time to drive, so I plan to drop by first in a hotel until the rain stops. She agrees with me after I explained her that it’s dangerous to drive on the road in that type of weather. We check in at the hotel and get inside the distinctive room I made. I do a two reservation so she could have her privacy, I told her to wash up and change her clothes since we got wet and I did also what I told her. After I change, I go to her room and check her. I open her door and found her sitting on the edge of the bed, still not changing and crying. I go to her side and sit.

“Dara, why aren’t you still not chan~” I want to ask her but she didn’t let me finish when she hugs me tight. I caress her back ash she continue to cry on and her sobs getting louder than it was. The weather is sentimenting on her, although I want to ask her what happened and why she is crying endlessly, I can’t because I want her to open up on her own and wait until she is ready to talk about it.

“Cry all you want..Just let it out, Dara..I’ll be right here..” we stayed in that position so I let her cry no matter how long, and then after that she stop.

“I’m sorry that I troubled you, Dongwook-shi.” She break from my embrace while her head down. I rise up her chin and wipe her tears with my thumb.

“No, your not.” I shook my head and smile at her as she look at me directly before she wipes her own tears.

“besides, I told you before that I will do anything for your, right?..” I added as she looks away.

“If you want a shoulder to cry on, I will be here for you..” I finish my statement and she glance back to me.

“Thank you.” she said in a very low voice and I smile a bit.

Nobody’s POV

On the other side, Seunghyun is looking for Dara along the park as the rain pours strong, but it doesn’t matter to him because all he want is to find her and explain everything since she didn’t let him do it. He is soaking wet, but he never stops, he get inside his car and drive to start looking on the road, hoping that Dara is somewhere out there and that she is safe. His body starts quivering while driving. He suddenly pass by in to a hotel where he notice someone come out from that building, it caught his attention as he saw the girl figure looks like Dara. He decides to stop for awhile and take a better look of that girl, then when he confirms that it’s Dara and she is with a man, but not just any other man because it was his brother. He gets off his car without anything to shiled him from the rain and run towards them before they can go inside Dongwook’s car.

“DARA!” He grab her hand that made both Dara and Dongwook stops with their pace and look at him surprise.

“Seu-Seunghyun?” Dara stutters.

“Dara, I know I am wrong..but please let me explain first everything.” Seunghyun trying his best to convinced her to stay for awhile.

“Seunghyun, please..I don’t want to see you right now.” She said while Dongwook is still holding an umbrella to keep them dry as his free hand ball into fist. He feels mad and angry deep inside and it only needs someone or something to pull the trigger to ignite him, but he is controling himself because of Dara.

“Dara..Listen to me..” Seunghyun grips her more.

“You’re hurting me, Seunghyun.” Dara want him to let go of her hand.

“Bro, your hurting her..stop being so stubborn..LET HER GO!” it’s Dongwook’s time to in at the conversation between Dara and Seunghyun. The tension builds up high when he butted.

“NO!.I WONT LET HER GO, UNLESS SHE COME WITH ME!..AND PLEASE, DONGWOOK..STAY AWAY WITH THIS..YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING.” Seunghyun demanded and with that Dongwook snap Seunghyun’s hand from griping Dara, and when she is free he pass the umbrella to her to hold and she did what he wants as Dongwook starts to accompany her to go inside the car, but Seunghyun is so persistent, he palce a hand on Dongwoo’s shoulder to stop him.

“YAH!.You can~” before Seunghyun could finish, Dongwook give him a hard punch on the face that made Seunghyun stumble on the ground and Dara was shock with what he did. Dongwook hover above Seunghyun and grip on the collar of his polo as he punches him once again.

“CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?..SHE SAID GO AWAY!” Dongwook said to him trying to make him understand what Dara wants.

“I TOLD YOU..I WON’T LEAVE WIT~” he don’t want Seunghyun to finish talking as his fist ready to land again on his face..

“STOP!” but Dara stops him to do so.

“DONGWOOK-SHI, LET HIM BE..LET’S GO!” Dara orders him and he stands up then follows her leaving Seunghyun in the midst of strong rain soaking wet. When their car is out of sight he stands up and goes back to his car then drive. In times like this, there is only one person that he knows can help him and it’s his bestfriend Youngbae, so he go to his place but unfortunately he was not there in his own house, but then he stays there waiting for him to come after he made a call, but he is not answering him.