" Would you mind if I treat you out as friends? "

Just So You Know

Nobody's POV

Exchange of Text messages

Dara: Of course I am concer because you are my boss, and I am afraid that you would fire me after that incident.

Seunghyun: Hahaha..Me?..Firing you?..Hahaha..Of course I won't do that just because you almost broke my feet by steping your heels on it.

Dara: Oh, did I?.What a waste!..Come to think of it, it was actually your fault, right?..If you didn't try to kiss me then I won't do that to you, Mr. President.

Seunghyun: Kiss you?..hahahaha..No I don't.

Dara: If you don't, then what do you call that?

Seunghyun: They are here, I need to go now. I'll text you later. Bye!

Dara's POV

'Aish!..What does he mean by he don't want to kiss me?.'I keep on thinking while looking at my phone in my hand, then suddenly someone elbows me. I look at who it is and it was bommie unnie. She has her silly smile on her face and God; I really want to scratch that.

"What?" I replied feeling irritated.

"Youngbae-sshi and I notice that you didn't even touch your food because you keep on texting. Who is it, huh?" She said and narrows her eyes at me.

"It’s nothing!." I said then start to fork my pasta.

“Nothing?..You’re waisting my phone’s battery and using my phone to insert your sim card just for nothing?.. What’s the logic with that, Dara-ah?” Haist!, bommie unnie not gonna stop until she get what she wants.

“Ok fine!..I just confirm something with someone, is that alright?” I sarcastically said.

“And who is that someone?” She asks again.

“Unnie, just eat your food and please don’t ask me again.” I annoyingly said to her and she raises her hands like surrendering to me.

“Ok, fine!..” she said and I hear that she is mumbling something.

“Are you saying something unnie?” I ask her then she shows me her poker face.

****

Youngbae send us home and I feel so tired so I slam my body to my bed while unnie is still outside the house with Youngbae talking. I left them there because I don’t want to ruin their so called ‘moments’. Bommies phone ring so I lazily fished it from my pouch bag and answer it didn’t bother to see at who is calling.

“Heelllooo?” I said while yawning.

“Hi!. I think I called in wrong timing. Are you sleeping already?” that voice is very familiar to me and it’s like a high voltage of electricity run through my body that made my body flip and sit up quickly.

“S-seunghyun-sshi?” I blurted out with a shock expression.

“Ahahaha!. Awhile ago you were just yawning and sounded like a tire person, but when you heard me talk, you sound like feeling energized again. Is that how good my voice is? Because I feel like I have awaken your sleepy soul. Hahaha..” There he goes again, feeling so full of himself. Oh God, why did you let me meet a person like this? Haay!

“Your so full of yourself. If you call me just to get me piss off, well I’m not in the mood, so goodbye!.” I said and before I could turn off the phone I heard him speak.

“Wait!, Wait!, Wait!”

“What?”

“I’m just joking. I didn’t call to annoy you; I just need someone to talk with.”

“Talk?. Why me? You have a brother or a family, right?”

“Yes!”

“Then why me?”

“Because I want too. Besides, where friends now, right?”

“Ok, fine. And what is it that you want to talk with?” I said feeling defeated. I grab a pillow at my side and place on my lap.

“I want to say Thank you.”

“Thank you?. For what?” I confusedly ask.

“Remember the friend I am telling to you the other day?” He ask while I try to recall it.

“Ah, the one that is staying at the hospital?”

“Yes. Her family decides do not end her life.”

“You mean, you have made them change their decision?”

“Uhm!. But there is still a consequence.”

“What is it?”

“If after a month and she still not wake up, they have no choice but to end it.” I can feel that he sympathized that friend of him because he is willing to do everything to make her live.

“Don’t worry; I know God will help her to wake up because I believe that God can hear your prayers for her recovery.”

“That’s the reason why I am saying Thank you to you. ”

“Why?, what did I do?”

“Because your encouragement helps me a lot. You know what?”

“What?”

“When you texted me earlier, I felt relieve. I was hoping that someone was there for me to give support, but of course no one came because I never told anyone about this. But, I feel thankful that you texted me even if we are talking about another topic.” He said and I blush when he said that because everything flashback in my memory related on what are we talking earlier. Good think that he is not in front of me because I will feel embarrassed again.

“Hey, Dara-sshi!. Are you still there?” I heard him talk again. Gosh!. I was thinking deep that I forgot about him.

“Yeah!. But how did I help you just by texting?”

“It’s enough for me that someone remembers me during that time.”

“Huh?” I didn’t get what he was saying.

“Forget it. Anyway, did you buy a new phone?” He changes the topic.

“Ah, no!.. It’s unnie’s phone, I just inserted my sim card just to check something.”

“Oohh, I thought you’re just checking on me.” He mumble.

“What?” I think I heard him say something.

“Huh?!. Why, did I say something?”

“I thought… Never mind!. Anyway, I want to congratulate you for doing a very convincing talk to the investors. Do you really mean what you told them?”

“Ah, regarding that, yes!.”

“but what if you fail?”

“Then I will resign to my position, besides it’s too early to conclude that the project will fail. Let’s just wait for the best result. By the way, why are you asking me that, are you worried?”

“Huh?, ahhmm..” I caught off guard that I didn’t answer immediately.

“Of course WE are worried.” I emphasized the word we.

“We or You?”

“We!.” I quickly replied so he won’t think of anything.

“Ahh..ok!. Well don’t worry; I know what I am doing.”

“Ok, if that’s what you say.” I said then I heard Bommie knock on the door and called my name.

“Dara-ah!, are you done with my phone? I need to use it.”

“Yeah unnie, just a moment!” I shouted back.

Seunghyun’s POV

I heard her unnie calling her and requesting for her phone to give back.

“Hello, Seunghyun-sshi? Maybe we should continue chatting tomorrow if we are available, my unnie needs her phone so I need to return it.” She said.

“Is that so? Ok!. But wait!”

“What is it?”

“We don’t have office tomorrow, would you mind if I treat you out as friends? I want to introduce you to my friend that is confined at the hospital.”

“Oh, sure!. So what time?” she ask and I start to think what the best time for us to see is.

“hmm..after lunch?”

“Ok!.See you tomorrow after lunch. But what place are we going to meet?”

“No need to know, I’ll pick you up at your house. Bye!”

“But~” she wants to complain, but I cut her off.

“No buts Ms. Park. See you tomorrow, bye!” I said before ended the phone call. I smile as I remove the phone from my ear and stare at it in my hand before placing it on my table and lay down to my bed then sleep.

 

A/N: Hello there!!..Here is my update for this year..I hope you enjoy it..Don't forget to leave your comments..Hehehe..Thanks and Happy New Year!!..

Anyway I want to promote my new story entitled "You and I meant to be together"