“When he hugs me, it brought a familiar feeling”

Just So You Know

 

Nobody’s POV

“What brings you here, Seunghyun-sshi?” Bom ask, she is seated in the middle of Dara and Youngbae who is busy eating ramen that Seunghyun brought.

“Huh?..I just want to see you guys..” Seunghyun pauses to answer her before he continues to eat.

“really?..or you just want to see Dara-sshi.” Youngbae said and it made Dara choke. They all see that.

“Yah!..Why do you need to include my name?..” She scolded Youngbae and he just laugh at her followed by Seunghyun, Seungri and Bom.

“Hahahaha..Chill!..” Youngbae coolly said to her. Seunghyun tries to control his laughter for Dara, and she sees it.

“Yah!..What’s so funny, huh?” Dara said with irritated tone while she keeps on eating.

“Huh?..aaa..nothing!..” Seunghyun said and continue to eat.

“Hey, bro!..I know you..Did something happen?” Youngbae suddenly ask Seunghyun and it made Seungri and Seunghyun look at each other like they were talking in the eyes. Then Seunghyun look at Youngbae.

“Nothing!..” He gives him an assuring. They continue chatting and eat, and when they are done Bom, Seungri and Youngbae decides to wash the dishes so they left Seunghyun and Dara on the leaving area. At first they were both silent and feel awkward but then Seunghyun decides to break it.

“Ahm!.” He coughs to get her attention and he succeeds because Dara look at him.

“I’ll just go outside.” He excuses himself and Dara just nod at him so he walks out.

Dara’s POV

He went out of the house leaving me alone inside; I grab the remote control to switch on the television. I tried to distract myself from thinking about him. ‘Yes, you are right!..I am bothered because of his expression before he went out. He looks like problematic, I don’t know why, but I have these concern feelings towards him. Maybe because he is my boss, so I think that’s the reason behind that?..’ Currently my mind now is not focusing on whatever I am doing, until I heard someone call me.

“Yah, Dara!..If you keep on changing the channel, you better stop that because you will have the tendency to destroy the television.” It was my unnie that scolded me.

“I’m sorry..” I said and put down the remote control and stand up.

“Where are you going?” She asks.

“I’ll just go outside to smell fresh air.” I replied and walk pass by her. When I am out, I didn’t expect that he is only here on the staircase, standing with slightly bends his body forward and his arms are resting on the cemented banister of the staircase floor while staring up in the sky. My mind is arguing if I should come near him or just ignore him and go down for a walk. I choose to go down, but my feet is not moving, it feels like I am glued on my spot and my body is freeze. I keep on staring at his back, hoping that he didn’t feel my presence so he won’t notice that someone is standing behind him, but I am wrong.

“How long do you plan to stand there and watch at my back?..Don’t tell me, you like more my back than me?” He sarcastically said and slowly turns to look at me. ‘Oh my God!..he has a strong sense of feeling, I never thought of that.’ He winks and gives me his chick smirk.

“Aish!..Who told you that I am staring at you?..for your information, I am here because I want to go down and have a walk outside.” I reason out, actually what I told him is 50% lie and 50% truth. It’s just that I don’t want him to think that he is right about what he said.

“Really?..because, I think you’ve been there for almost a couple of minutes..I was sensing you behind my back.” He said and gives me a disbelieving look.

“Huh!..You know what?” I said and cross my arms on my chest.

“What?” He asks and leaned on the cemented banister, his elbows are the one that supports his leaned body.

“You are just imagining things out. I only came here just now, and I am telling the truth.” I proudly lie to him.

“Ok, if that’s what you said, but don’t blame me if your nose will look like Pinocchio when you wake up tomorrow.” He said and turns his back on me. Arrrggh!..why is it that I can’t lie to him?.

“Ok, fine!..What I have said was a lie..happy?” I said in defeated tone. Then I hear him chuckle.

“Yah!..Stop laughing!” I said and come near him and slap his shoulder playfully. It made him stops and stare at me. I am pissed with him when he always busted me out from lying. I thought he will stop, but he did not, he just pause only to see my facial reaction then continue to laugh at me.

“Hahahahaha..you really look cute when you are pissed..wahahaha..” He said in between his uncontrollable laugh.

“Aaarrrgghh!..Goodbye!” I annoyingly said before I turn my back to him and ready to step down the stair, but he grabs my hand to stop me.

“Why you are so easy to be pissed off?..aish!..Don’t leave…” his last two words was being said in a low voice, but I able to hear it.

“What did you said?” I want to clear if he really did say that.

“I said DON’T LEAVE.” He repeated it stressing with the words and his happy face before change into sad and lonely one. Then he let go of my hand before he return to his old position when I saw him here. I stand on his side and take a glance of him.

“Did something bad happen to your appointment a while ago?” I manage to ask him even though I know that it is personal.

“Not really..” he said while his gaze is focus in the dark sky.

“I wonder what are you staring up there?..what so interesting on staring up in the sky?” I ask as I look up also.

“I am looking for a star.” He pauses for awhile.

“For me, evening is the best part of the whole God’s creation..” I furrow my eye brows by his statement and he look at me for a second then change his sight direction, he is now staring straight out of nowhere.

“If you will look at that sky, you will only see a plain dark sky..but what you don’t know is that, there is something hiding behind those dark clouds. If you will focus yourself from looking at, you will notice a small shining object. And if you look carefully, the longer you stare at it, the more it shiningly bright up in that dark blue sky..and that star gives me encouragement in life.” He continues while I steal glances at him.

“Why?” I ask.

“Because that star who shines the most is like me. That dark dim sky is all the problems that try to pull me down and give up on my life, but like that star, I keep on fighting to stand still and never give up on anything. The more I struggle in life, the more I become stronger…but I know that everything has limit..If that star will lose its brightness, which means my journey also ends.” I can say that he has this strong fighting spirit by just hearing all his thoughts. I don’t know that there is a person like him, who has this kind of thoughts.

“You know what?..I believe that, that star will not lose his brightness because I know he can survive it all..and do you see those light spot that are around the most bright star?” I said and pointed up in the sky, he look at to where I pointed.

“I could say that those where the persons who always there to give you support and love. Look at them,..they are also shining because the big star share his light to everyone..What I mean is, even if I don’t really know you that much, I know that you are a good person and all the people who surrounded you, are counting on you. And because of that, you give them courage to live too..Did you know what I mean?” I ask him because I want to know if he understands me. Then all he did is smile at me.

“Hey!..What’s so funny?”

“Nothing..” He raises up and down a bit his shoulder while smiling. The longer I see him smiling like that brings happiness in my heart too. ‘Oh my God!..What is happening to me?..Am I, starting to like my boss?..No no no no!’ I shook my head to erase those thoughts that build up in my mind.

“I am not used to you talking to me like that..I never thought that you also have the same kind of thinking like me towards how you look at the life we all have.” He suddenly said to me never erasing those smile in his face, I can’t deny the fact that when he smiles, he looks more handsome and cute at the same time.

“Hhahaha..really?..me too..I never thought that I would talk to you like this..maybe I just carried away with how you look at the world and your life.” I told him the reason.

“Can I ask you something?” He started again to ask.

“Of course, just don’t ask questions that has impossible answers..hahahah..you know what I mean, right?” I mischievously said.

“Hahaha..Yeah, I know!..I want to ask you, what will you do if you are caught in between the situation of life and death?”

“Huh?..What kind of question is that?..Is the person you are telling me related to you and that other person you are telling me who is in between that situation is you?” I got curious with his query.

“Actually yes..” He shyly said and changes his gaze on the road view.

“May I ask, what did really happen?” I ask permission to him so I would know how I can help him.

“After we have talked at the office, I went to the person who called me that time because he said that he found the person that I am looking for, but to my shock..I never thought that I would see her in a bad condition.”

“What do you mean?”

“I am happy that I found her, but she is currently in coma state..” He informed me.

“HUH?!” I got shock with his revelation.

“Her family decides to stop her suffering by turning off the machine that gives her the ability to leave long..but good thing that I arrived because I able to stop her sister..I told her that I will help them with the hospital bill just don’t let her die like that.”

“What did she said?..Did she agree?”

“Yes she agree, but she said, she will talk to her whole family regarding my offer..I told her that I am willing to talk to their family and convince them to stop their plan..so she said that, she will call me when her family is available.”

“You know what?..If I were in your position, I would do the same thing. If you really treasure that person, you will do everything to make her live long even though the percentage of her living here is low..I can see that you value her so much that’s why you are doing it. I believe that you can convince also her family like what you did to her sister because you have pure heart and clean intension towards it.” I speak off what I feel towards the situation he was in. He turns to look at me again.

“Thanks for believing in me and for saying your thoughts, I appreciate it.”

“hehehe..It was nothing.” I shyly said and smiles. Then he took my hands, I didn’t expect that he will do that, and he look up to me with a bright facial expression. I want to move my hand from his hold but I can’t seem to move.

“Don’t say that it was nothing because for me, it means a lot. You are my friend too so I value everything you said to me.” Then he gives me a tight hug. The events are happening so fast that I didn’t have the chance to react with it. When he hugs me, it brought a familiar feeling. I felt like he hugs me before because I am secured and safe in his arms. If I am not mistaken there is only one person who can make me feeling like this, when that person hugs me and it is Tabi.

“Ta..bi..” I accidentally said his name in a whispering voice.

 

A/N: Hello to my wonderful readers!..I'm sorry if I only updated now..I am so busy..but i want to make it up to all of you, so I made two chapters..I hope you all like it..I wanna say Thank you for all the comments...I so love you all..Thank you also for being patience with me..Don't forget to leave your comments!!..Kyaah!!..