“I wish you both happiness”

Just So You Know

Aigoo..Here I am again..Updating first, before I go to work..hehehe..

 

Seunghyun suddenly pause at signing the documents on his desk when the thought about Youngbae’s suggestion pop-out on his head.
“Bae has a point..” he leans his back at his chair.
“I should tell her now the truth that I am her Tabi and she was my santokki.” He decided while twirling his pen in his finger.
On the other hand…
Dongwook fetch Dara at her house so they can go together, Bom left already so she is the only one there.
“Let’s go?” Dongwook gesture his arm like an escourt that made his polo raise up a bit to show off his wrist. Dara noticed something on his wrist that so familiar to her.
“o-oh..where did you get that?” She asks him as she pointed on the thing at his wrist. Dongwook look at what she is pointing at.
“Ah, this?” he raise his hand and show the bracelet. It’s the bracelet that has a ring on it.
“Why?”
“c-can I see it?” Dara ask permission and he obeyed it. After handing it over to her she quickly examines it. She twists the ring to open and reveal the engraved word inside. She was surprise that it’s the same as what Tabi have.
“T-a-b-i..” she suddenly utters.
“Huh?” Dongwook didn’t hear it clearly.
“Are you, Tabi?” She asks him.
“Tabi?” he repeats the name because it’s his first time to hear it and he thinks off what a kind of name was that?
“Yeah..The boy who lived at the orphanage?”
“O~” he didn’t finish when Dara launches herself to him and cry on. Dongwook was surprise with her action, but he returns the hug.
“Why did you not told me?..” she cries on his shoulder.
“I..I’m sorry..” Dongwook said as he goes with the flow of what’s happening. Then it hits him when he remember that he only found that bracelet at there house and he kept that to return it back to Seunghyun because he knows that it belongs to him. Since their relationship is in good terms right now, except what happened the last time they met, he still forgives him and now he will return his belonging, but he didn’t expect this to happen. ‘Could it be, that Dara..was the girl he was talking about?’ he thought. ‘If yes, then he have the advantage to take Dara away from me..and I don’t want to happen that..Seunghyun got everything that should be mine, but right now..I won’t allow him to win over me again..I better lie to keep her with me rather than, lost her..because I don’t know what I will going to do.’ He thought to himself.
“D-don’t..*sob*..you k-know..I..have*sob*..been waiting?.” She said in between her sobs while he still hugs her.
“I’m sorry, Dara..I don’t have the guts to say to you.” he caressed her back.


****
At the office…
“Did Dara arrive?” Seunghyun ask one of the office staff in the same floor.
“No, Mr. President.” The employee answered.
“Ok, thanks!” he sighs and walk away. He is about to enter the elevator when it opens and reveals Dara and Dongwook inside holding hands.
Dara’s POV
Dongwook and I are about to get off the elevator when we it opens, but I step back when I see Seunghyun in front of us. I suddenly felt pain inside me after seeing him again. I am about to take my hand from Dongwooks hold but he won’t allow me, so I just bowed my head to avoid looking at Seunghyun. I can sense that he is looking at us.
“Oh, Good to see you, Brother!” Dongwook said like nothing happened then he steps out of the elevator and I followed him.
“Same here.” I heard him said.
“You’re going out?” Dongwook ask and I look up to them.
“I was about too.” He asnswered and then our eyes met.
“Ahh..Ok..” Dongwook said and drag me with him as we about to pass by Seunghyun.
“By the way..Bro!” He stops at his pace and called Seunghyun. We face him again and he did the same way. I don’t know what is he going to do?
“I want you to know..that Dara and I are officially on..” he declares and I am surprised that he said that to him. I am about to oppose with him, but he don’t allow me.
“Dara is now now my GIRLFRIEND!” he emphasized the last word. I look at Dongwook with unbelievable look before I glance to Seunghyun. I can see that he was also surprised with it.
“Ahh..eh..Seu~” I want to say something to him, but then Dongwook in.
“Aren’t you going to congratulate us?” Seunghyun look at Dongwook then to me with a blank expression.
“C-congrats!” He said to Dongwook and extends his hand to him and he gladly accepted it.
“Thanks, bro!.” then Seunghyun look back to me as our eyes meet again.
“Congratulations!..I wish you both happiness.” He said and hearing it from him makes my heartache. I don’t understand why?. I should be happy that he wishes me that, but I feel the other way around. I felt like my heart is broken into pieces. Then someone elbow me from the side that cuts off my thoughts. Dongwook look at me then I look back to Seunghyun who is right now extending his hand to me waiting for me to shake his hand.
“O-oh..T-thanks..” I stutter and shook his hand. When he let go of me, my heart aches again. I felt heavy deep inside, and my mind is so confused about my true feelings.
“I’ll leave you two now..” he bids goodbye and turns his back, apart of me telling me to stop him, but the other is telling me to let go. I should be happy because Tabi and I are finally together again after a long time. But I can’t after Dongwook said to Seunghyun that we are officially on. Is it possible that my feelings for Seunghyun never left?  Is it really possible or I just felt pity on him?
Nobody’s POV
“Mr. President, everything is doing fine. The construction is continusly working. We can assure you that it will be finished in the exact day.” The engineer on the site said to Seunghyun who is currently observing the workers doing their tasks.
“Good to hear that!..” He answers without looking at him. He places his one hand inside his pocket.
“I will come back here next week to check it again..Just continue monitoring it..and if there’s problem occurs, don’t hesitate to call me.” He added and the Engineer nods and bowed as Seunghyun ready to walk away leaving him. He doesn’t want to remember what happened earlier between the three of them because it hurts him, so he chooses to focus his attention to his work to make his mind forget it. He walks back to his car and Seungri openned the backseat door for him, but before he could get in, his phone ring.
“Hello, dad?”
“Seunghyun-ah, where are you?”
“I am at the construction site, dad..Why?”
“I want you to come hear at the office as soon as possible.” His dad demanded.
“Oh, but when did you arrived?”
“Stop asking, I just need you to come here..There is someone I would like you to meet.”
“Ok..I’ll be there in an hour!” he said and they both hung-up.


****
At the office..
“My son Seunghyun will be here in an hour..Let’s just wait for him.” Mr. Choi Sr. said to his visitors.
“Ok!..By the way, you are very proud of him, don’t you?” The man ask him and he nod.
“Who wouldn’t be?..He is a very smart and a good business man like me.” He answer him with full of confidence.
“I know..You can’t stop talking about him eversince we have met..and I am very much sure that my daughter will like him.” The man responded and holds the hand of his daughter.
“I hope so.” His daughter answers with a not so interested tone.
“Yoona-ah!” His father is disappointed at her answer. Yoona is a spoiled brat daughter of Mr. Alvin Kim who owns one of the grandest and expensive hotels at U.S.A where Mr. Choi and Mrs Choi had a business trip. The two become friends and Mr. Choi invited him to come to there country to meet his son because Mr. Alvin Kim is looking for a business where he can invest his money wisely and return in a good amount too.
“What?” she responded with the same tone.
“ahahaha..Don’t worry Mr. Alvin Kim..maybe she still has jetlag..” Mr. Choi said and she sighs in boredom.
“Can I just go to the rest room?..” Yoona said.
“Oh, sure..Wait, let me ask someone to guide you.” Mr. Choi said and he do a phone call, and Dara picks it up.
“Hello, Mr. Choi?”
“Ah, Ms. Park!..Please come in at my office for awhile.”
“Alright, sir!” she quickly hung-up and goes inside the office. When she is inside the room, Mr. Choi called her to come over.
“Ms. Park, please accompany Ms. Yoona Kim at the restroom.”
“Ok, sir!” She politely answered. Then Yoona rise up from her chair and walk towards her.
“Let’s Go!” Yoona snake her hand to Dara’s arm happily and drag her outside the room. When they are outside the room.
“Waahh..I’m FREE!” Yoona untanggles her arms at Dara then spread it wide open as Dara look at her confused.