"I have to be sure"

Just So You Know

Dara go back to their apartment and surprise to see Seunghyun and Bom at the living room eating ramyun.

“Dara-ah!..Welcome back!” Bom said and go to her to give a sisterly hug. Dara is avoiding Seunghyun’s stare.

“Come on..Seunghyun brought us ramyun..Let’s e~”

“I’m tired..I want to sleep.” She stops Bom from talking. Then walk pass by them.

“Eh?..What’s wrong with her?” Bom asked feeling confused.

“Let me talk to her, noona.” Seunghyun said. He went straight to her room and knock.

“Honey, can I come in?” Dara didn’t answer him. He called again and same result. He tries to turn the door knob and it’s unlock. He get in and found Dara standing in front of the window staring at the view outside.

“Honey, is there a problem?” He went closer to her then s his arms around her waist.

 

Flashback

After the meeting of Seunghyun’s parent she called Dongwook to meet up.

“Why do you suddenly want to meet with me?..Have you decided to leave him and be with me?” Dongwook asked.

“I am here to beg you..”

“Beg me for what?”

“Stop making Seunghyun’s life miserable..please..He don’t deserve to be treated like this.”

“Shouldn’t you said that to yourself, Dara-ssi?..Since the day you decided to marry him secretly, his life become more miserable..Haven’t you realized that?”

“You were like your parents..Blaming other for your own mistakes..”

“You, me and my whole family..All of us contributed to make his life hard for him..” Dara can’t take it anymore. She kneels down in front of him. Dongwook’s eyes get wider at the scene. She was crying.

“Please..Dongwook-ssi..Please..let him be happy..please I am begging you..”

“Dara-ssi..” He doesn’t know that Dara can do it just for Seunghyun. But, his heart remain hard as rock.

“Dara-ssi..If you only accepted me and did not marry him..maybe this won’t happen at all..”

“I-f..If I..going to leave him and be with you..How will I get assure that you will let him live the life he want to be?”

“Were you really going to do that?”

“I am willing to do anything for him..because I love him.” Those words strike through Dongwook’s heart like an arrow.

“If you will do that, then I promise you to let him be.” He said.

 

“Hey, is there something bothering you?” Seunghyun’s voice makes her bring back to reality. She now realizes that Seunghyun’s arms are wraps around her. She removes it slowly.

“Let’s break up, Seunghyun-ah.” Those words enter his ears like it sounded like a joke to him.

“Hahaha..What are you saying?..That’s not a good joke.”

“I am serious..Let’s break up.” Seunghyun’s heart crashed upon hearing it again with her much serious voice.

“Why?..Did I do something wrong to make you say that?” He turns Dara to face him. She has her serious face on.

“I am not happy anymore.”

“Huh?..”

“I realize that..I don’t really love you..” She keeps on breaking his heart by saying those words that also affects her too.

“What do you mean you don’t love me?..Didn’t you said that you l~”

“Yes I said that before..but I realize that my feelings for you was not really because of love...”

“No..Tell me your playing a prank on me..Please, Dara..” He cups her face with his two hands with his eyes become teary. Dara avoided his eyes and remove his hands from her face while trying her best to not cry in front of him.

“I am serious..I don’t love you anymore.” She continued.

“I think you were just tired that’s why you were saying those things..It’s better if we should talk tomorrow..So you should t~”

“Seunghyun-ah, I will still say t~”

“STOP!..PLEASE..please don’t say those things again..I’ll get going now so you could take a rest and think of those words you said..Ok?” He said and leave with a heavy heart. He passes by Bom without looking at her so she won’t notice him crying.

“Noona, I have to go now..I forgot that I have some pending papers to do for tomorrow..Bye!”

“Eh?..Wait!” Seunghyun didn’t listen and walk away.

*****

The next day..

Dara and Bom get in the office elevator with the rest of other employee and Seungri.

“Good morning Dara-ssi and Bom-ssi!” Seungri greeted them with a smile. They smile back at him.

“Where are going and why do you have Seunghyun’s clothes? And why do you have a bag of food?” Bom asked many questions to him since he noticed him holding those things.

“Ah, yeah..I am going to bring this to my boss. Last night he decided to sleep here..He haven’t eat breakfast since this morning that’s why I brought him this..I wonder if he is already awake.” Seungri answered.

“Aish!..That man..If you like..we could bring that to him.” Bom offered.

“Really?..” Bom nods happily to him.

“That’s a relief..I actually have to fetch Mr. and Mrs. Choi, but I went here to bring this to him..Since you offered me a help..I’ll take it..Can you please bring this to him?”

“Sure..Dara and I will bring it to him..”

“Thanks!” He passes the things he was holding and the elevator bell can be heard signaling that they reach the floor of their office. They all step out leaving Seungri inside. Bom and Dara walk towards Seunghyun’s office when her phone rigns.

“Oh, Dara..Can you bring this to him?..I forgot that I have meeting with Bae today..” She turns over the clothes she is holding to Dara. Without waiting for her to reply she left.

“Aish!..Bommie, I will kill you for doing this to me..gggrrrrhh!!..” She left no choice but to deliver it inside. She knocks and she heard his deep voice said.

“Come on in!” Dara suddenly felt nervous to see him again after last night. On the other hand, Seunghyun noticed that the door hasn’t open yet so he decided to get up and open it. The moment both of them see each other, they both felt awkward and silent.

“Ahm!..Do you need something?” Seunghyun break the silence. Dara look away and raise the clothes she was holding.

“Seungri wants to give this to you..”

“Oh, thanks!”

“And this..he said you haven’t eaten breakfast so he bought this..”

“Thanks..” he accepted the bag of food. Dara is about to leave when Seunghyun grab her wrist.

“Dara, wait..” Dara look at him.

“About last night..I know you don’t mean it, right?” Seunghyun asked and feel uneasy waiting for her answer,

“Seunghyun, I want you to listen..What I said last night..I meant them all.” His heart crashes into pieces hearing to hurtful words from her.

“Dara, Please don’t do this to me..If I am going to lose you..I would go crazy..Please..” Seunghyun begs her.

“It’s over Seunghyun..” She turns her back and was about to leave again when Seunghyun turns her around and forcefully kiss her lips. Dara was taken aback by his action and so she slaps him hard on the face. He never expected that, and so as Dara. She doesn’t want to do that especially to him, but she already did. Her palm felt a sting of pain from the slap she did and she could see her hand printed on his face.

“I guess, that answers it all..” Seunghyun said and turn his back at her as he walks in to his office and lock the door. Dara want to say sorry for hurting him, but she can’t do it because she promised Dongwook to do it for his sake. ‘I’m sorry Tabi-ah..I didn’t mean to hurt you..You are the only person that I love like this..Forgive me.’ Dara fished out her phone and dialed Dongwook’s number.

“I have done it. Please comply with our deal.”

“Yes I will, unless you get engage with me..”

“What?”

“That’s when I will be assured that you are over with him and he won’t bother you again.”

“But, that’s not what we have agreed on.”

“I know..but I have to be sure..”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Oh no!..Few more remaining chapters and this will going to end..Before anything else..I would like to thank all of you who read and subscribe with my story..Thank you so much for supporting and commenting about it..Thank you so much guys..I really really appreciate you all..;)