“Happy Birthday, youngbae..aah!”

Just So You Know

Seunghyun’s POV

I arrived at the Sing-a-long bar restaurant where my best friend is celebrating his birthday with his employees. Seungri opens the door for me and I step-out, then button my coat. I take a moment to look at the place, and then notice a taxi cab park and a lady with a long brown curve hair wearing a formal attire step out of the car. ‘Wait, I think she looks familiar.’ I thought to myself while keep on looking at her. Then when she shows off her face that’s the time I remember her name.

“Ms. Dara!” she looks up to me and I wave my hand and smile to her, but before I go to her, I talk first to Seungri.

“You should go back now to mom and dad, I know they are waiting for you.” I said then squeeze a bit his shoulder. And he nods to me as an answer as he went back inside the car and drive while I walk towards Ms. Dara’s place.

“Hi!.sorry to wait you up.” I do a quick apologizing to her.

“No, it’s ok sir.” She waves her hand like telling me that it was nothing.

“Seunghyun.., just call me that way, besides we are not in the company premises so stop calling me sir or president or anything formal because I am not used to it..Ok?” I give her a peaceful smiling look.

“Ok, Seunghyun..aah.” she said and smile.

“Thanks, so can I call you Dara only?” I was asking permission to her, and she nod to me.

“Great!.so, are you..also..going inside?” I ask her.

“Yes, Mr. Dong invited me here.” She answers back.

“Oh, that’s a double Great!..Hahahaha..” I acted like a child.

“Are you also invited?” she asks me all of a sudden.

“No, and he didn’t know that I will come, I want to surprise him..Hehehe..” I answer looking to her.

“Wow, that’s a triple Great!.” She said loudly, that earns a laugh to me by her reaction, and so she join me from laughing.

“Let’s go?” I escorted her as we walk inside. When we enter, I ask personnel.

“We are looking for Mr. Dong, can you tell us where he is?”

“They are upstairs sir, at the 2nd room on the right.” He answers me then pointed to the direction he said.

“Thanks!” I bow at him and we continue walking to the direction he gave. When we arrive, we can hear that they are jiving with the song while someone is singing into it, so I knock before opening the door.

“Seunghyun..aah!” It’s Youngbae who sees us first that made the rest to look at us. He walk towards us and give me a buddy hug. Then he notice Dara’s presence beside me.

“Oh, Ms. Dara Park!..you’re hear also..” he separated from me and look at Dara with a wide smile.

“Just call me Dara, sir. By the way, Happy Birthday!” she greets him.

“Thanks Dara..sshi!, and just call me Youngbae also..Come in!” as he let us in the room. We seated at the couch joining his employee who are still busy in chatting, singing, eating and drinking.

“Bro, Happy Birthday!” I pull out my present to him from my pocket.

“Wow, this is really a surprise..At first, I thought you forgot that it was my birthday..but you are here, celebrating with me..but wait, how did you know that I am here?” he curiously ask then accept the rectangular box shape with a ribbon tied in  it.

“Hahaha..actually I wanted to treat you earlier after my appointment so I went to your office but only to found out that you and your employees are in here, that’s why I am here..come on, open it.” I insist him to open the gift.

“Waah!..” the only thing he said upon seeing the content of the box then he taken it out.

“Do you still remember that?” I ask him while looking at him when he is busy in observing the gift I have given to him.

“Where did you find it?, I have been looking for this for such a long time..actually I am afraid to tell you that I have lost it.” He looks at me with a sorry face.

“Hahaha..when we are at the America, before the day you leave..you left it in our dorm..I notice it so late so that’s why I don’t have the chance to give it back.” I explain how it happens.

“Thanks bro!.” as he gives me a buddy hug then pull back to put his dog tag necklace.

“Where is your?” He asks me while holding with the dog tag that is now his neck.

“It’s here.” As I pull out mine from the inside of my polo shirt. It has an engrave writings on it that says ‘Buddy’ with my initials on it and him is ‘Forever’ with also his initials.

“Hey guys, listen!” He call their attention and that made them faces us.

“This guy over here, is my best friend and the new president of the Choi Corporation..His company is the one we are collaborating now for the new project we are doing.” Youngbae made a little introduction of me. His employees and Dara are now giving me a round of applause and happily smiles at me. Then went back to what they are doing and after half an hour has pass, his employees are starting to leave until the four of us left. We continue to chat with each other while eating finger foods and drinking soju.

“Seunghyun..aah, yooou..kknowww what?” Bom continue to ask me question even she is struggling to speak because of being drunk, actually not only her but also my friend Youngbae. But they still continue to drink and I was looking at Dara, she looks like she is shy at her sisters attitude now towards me, but I just smiles at her to say that it was ok.

“I don’t know bom..sshi.,what is it?” I reply to her.

“Whenever I-i-I..ssseee you..I rrrememmmber someone.” She said, that makes me taken a back with, so I look at her with a confuse expression.

“Really?, who?” I am curious to know it.

“Ta-ta-taaab~” but she was stop by Dara, placing her hand to her unni’s mouth.

“Hahaha, don’t mind her..she was just drunk.” She said and laughs sarcastically. Then all of a sudden she screams.

“Ouch!” as she removes her hand to bom’s mouth because she bites it and continue to wiggle it to ease the pain that her unni did, then bom pass out on the couch.

“Are you ok?” I got worried at her so I quickly grab her bitten hand; I take a look of it and gently caress then blow an air to the red part. I didn’t notice that she is already staring at me on what I am doing. Until I heard Youngbae clear his throat that made her pull-off her hand from my grip.

“I’m sorry.” I quickly apologize to her.

“I think we should go now.” She suddenly fix her and her unni’s things and ready to go.

“But Dara..sshi, I don’t think you can carry your sister back home.” Youngbae stops her from going, then looks at me. With that I know that he wants me to do it since he is also drunk so he can’t help her. Then I stood up and went to Bom’s place,

“Let me help you with her.” When I am going to take bom’s arm and place it around my neck she stop me from doing so.

“It’s ok, I can do it.” She grabs back bom’s arm from me but I didn’t let her do it.

“I insist!, just let me do it.” I said firmly while looking at her eyes. And she didn’t argue anymore, she let me do it while she brings their bags.

“Happy Birthday, youngbae..aah!, and Thanks for inviting me.” she bow at him.

“Bro, I’ll be back after I have safely bring them home..wait for me here.” I said to him, and he just nods and shoo us away.  We went out of the restaurant bar to look for a cab since I don’t have my car because Seungri is with my mom and dad. I place bom at the backseat and she also seated there with her while I sits at the front. After an hour of riding a cab, finally we arrive at their place. This time I carried Bom bridal style, to think that it was the best way, but I was wrong when I saw that we need to take up stairs to reach their apartment at the 3rd floor of this old building. She walk ahead to lead the way. ‘Oh God!, If only I know that it was going to be like this..Haay!’ I thought to myself as I let out a big sigh still climbing and carrying her sister. Then she opens the door and we went inside.

“Where should I put her?” I ask her quickly, because my knees are getting weak and I felt like any moment I will let her down.

“Here!” she opens another room door so I enter in and see a bed so I lay her there. ‘Yes!, mission accomplish!’ I am rejoicing inside. I do some stretching to condition again my body.

“Thanks!” and I heard her said that. I am sitting on the bed beside her sister while she is standing beside us. I look up to her and smile.

“Don’t mention it.” I said while pause from my stretching. Then we heard a phone ring.

 

There you go, guys!!..I did 3 chapters to catch up for my long time not updating..sorry for that..I have been busy with my study and work that's why I'm struggling to find time to update..I hope you will forgive me and still read my fanfic..Thanks for all the comments!..Hope to hear more from all of you..Thanks!!