"Be sure to come here"

Just So You Know

Seunghyun's POV

I was watching Dara sleeping peacefully in her bed after what happened earlier. She looks so tired and sad. It pains me seeing her like that; I can’t do anything because she is not saying anything about what she is feeling inside. All she did was cry until she faints. Am I the reason for her being like this? Am I being a pain in her? Am I the one who’s hurting her like this?. What if I am?. What should I do to stop it? I can’t take it seeing her like this. If I will get lost in her life, will she be alright? If I will go, will she be happy? If so, then I am willing to do it, I just need her to say it. For her sake and happiness I will do it. Then I saw a tear drops at her pillow. I blink and check if it comes from me and yes it did. I wipe it with my hand. I am crying because of me leaving her, but it will be her decision I will accept it, she just need to say it. I tuck the strands of hair in her face behind her ear. Then come closer to her ear and wishper.

“If you want me to be out of your life, just say the word and I will do it. I want you to be happy.” I then kiss her forehead before leaving her room.

I get out of the room only to find Bom noona with a worried look plaster on her face. Good thing I already wipe my tears away before she can see it. I don’t want them to feel sad and to worry about me. I smile at her, hoping that she won’t notice that I cried.

“Seunghyun-ah..” She started.

“She is fine now. She’s sleeping. You can now check on her. I’ll go now.” I said trying to hide the pain I feel inside. I am about to leave when she grips on my wrist.

“Seunghyun-ah..i think you should tell her.” She suggested. I am not facing her.

“Tell her what?..that I am the person she is looking for?” I sarcastically answered.

“Yes.” She replied still not letting go of my wrist.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Can’t you see her awhile ago?..She is so angry with me..actually she hated to see me..I am the reason why she is like that..and it hurts me to know that.” I said with full of hurt emotion.

“That’s it!..that’s why you need to tell her now.” She said and I turn to face her.

“Seunghyun-ah, she is like that because she can’t accept the fact that she still loves you and not Dongwook-ssi..I can say it because I know my sister than others..Dara never forget you and will never ever do.” She said honestly and gives me a soft smile that assures me about her words.

“I don’t know..But I am willing to believe what you said..”

“You mean..You agree to tell her?” A glimpse of excitement can see in her eyes.

“I want to but I can’t promise when..I still have a lot of things to finish before I can be with her..”

“Are you afraid with Dongwook-ssi?”

“No I am not.” I strongly said.

“Then why you can’t?” confusion is seen on her face.

“I am afraid of what will happen to Dara..If I will tell her about it, she will be mad at my brother. My brother will go insane when she avoid him. Then there’s my dad. He wants me to marry Mr. Kim’s daughter to get back his property..”

“Eh?..Why don’t you leave them? Go somewhere together with my sister.” She suggested like it’s the easiest thing to do.

“I can’t and I won’t do that..They are also like my real family too..I can’t just throw away the years that they have spent by taking care of me since they have adopted me..I can’t leave them like that.”

“You still think them as a family after all they did to you..Ok..If that’s your decision..I’ll support you..But I think If you tell it to her, I think she will understand and maybe she can help you?..What you think?”

“You think so?..”

“Yes..I know she will understand that.”

“Ok. I’ll try.”

****

Yoona’s POV

“Hello?..Are the things I told you to do are done?” I talk over the phone.

“Yes Ms. Kim..All are well prepared and ready now for tomorrow.” Answered the other person on the line.

“Thanks!” I ended the call and smile widely. Then I decided to call Seunghyun.

“Hello, Yoona-ssi?” his deep voice welcomes my ear and he sound so good for me.

“Oh, Hi!..Where are you?”

“I am at Dara’s house..Why?”

“At Dara’s house?..What are you doing there?” I asked all of a sudden.

“I was about to leave, but her sister Bom stopped me because she wants me to tell her the truth.”

“You mean your going to tell her that you want to marry her?” I suddely raise a voice on the phone.

“WHAT?” he get shocked.

“I said..will you ask her to marry you?”

“Of course not yet..I still have a lot of things to finish before I do that.”

“Then what are you doing there?”

“I will tell her that I am the man she was looking for when were kids”

“NO, WAIT!”

“Eh?..but why?..I thought you want me to do it?” he complies.

“Yes I did..but telling her without any romantic preparation is just plain..I have a better idea for you..”

“HUH?..and what is it?”

“Come and see me at my place. I will tell and help you in everything..Trust me!” I surely said.

“EH?.Bu~” I don’t want to hear his buts so I ended the call.

****

Seunghyun’s POV

I am so clueless at what Yoona is trying to do, if I didn’t trust this girl. Haist!

“Who’s that?” I heard Bom noona asked.

“It’s Yoona-ssi..I’ll come back tomorrow to tell Dara everything. I just need to do this..” I said in a hurry.

“Ok. But be sure to come here.” She said and I nod then bid goodbye. I called Yoona again inside my car while driving, but she’s not picking it up. After an hour of travel I finally came to her condo. I am now standing infront of her room and ring the bell. No one is answering me. I tried a couple of time, but still the same result. I decided to call her and still the same answer. I twist the doors knob and it opens.

“Eh?..” I wonder. I am hesitant to get inside, but I still decided to go.

“Yoona-ssi?” the lights were off and it’s dark inside the area. I decided to light up my phone just to have a light inside. When I let go of the door knob, it closed.

“Yoona-ssi?..It’s me Seunghyun..Where are you?” I started walking to God knows where.

“Yo~” I am about to call her name again but stopped when someone behind my back covers my face with something I don’t know. I struggle to escape from that person, but I feel week and lastly drakness engulf me.