“The New Secretary”

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

“I’m so sorry Sir, I didn’t watch where I am going.” Bom said while looking down the ground.

“It’s ok.” He said then holds her at the shoulder. Bom look at the person who she bumped in with a shock expression written on her face.

“Just be careful next time, pretty lady.” He smiles and winks at her, then leave.

Bom’s POV

Oh my God! I can’t believe what just had happened. Is it the end of the world now? Did he just smiles and winks at me? I feel so much happiness in my heart and mind looks like it’s going to explode.  You wanna know why?  It’s because my husband, Opps! I mean my boss, who soon to be husband someday maybe. Just gives me his very beautiful smile. It’s my dream to see him smile in front of me, and I didn’t know that it just happened now. Oh my God, I don’t know what to do.

“Bom, Bom!” somebody shouted into my ear,  that almost broke my eardrum. That is why I was awaken from my day dreaming mode. I take a look at who did that to my precious ear. Then I saw Chaerin beside me, holding her shoulder bag.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” I scolded her and then I move backward.

“Because Lady Spring, you’re not listening to me when I called you many times.” She explains herself at me.

“But even that’s the case, you should not shout at my ear.” I said to her and I started to get annoyed.

“You almost broke my eardrum.” I continue saying while rubbing the part of my ear.

“Ok fine. I am sorry Lady Spring.” She said with an annoying tone, and then she run through the elevator and stuck her tongue out.

“Argh! LEE CHAERIN!” I called her name and try to catch her with me being so pissed of her. But I lost her, the elevator door already closed. She really upsets me.

Oh by the way, Lee Chaerin is my office mate. She is also my friend but she always annoys me. But still, I didn’t hate her for that. Hehehe.. I waited again for the elevator to came so I could go at my department.

-----------------------------------=

At the Choi Corporation

Nobody’s POV

Dara saw Mr. Choi, going through his office while he is talking over the phone with someone.

“Good Morning Mr. Choi!” Dara greeted and bowed to Mr. Choi Sr. as he passes through her.

“Good Morning” he greeted back, but not looking at her, instead he continues the conversation on his phone. Then he went inside his office.

Mr.  Choi’s POV

While I was walking through my office, I was busy talking over the phone, a beautiful lady greeted me. I think she is a new hired applicant. I also greeted back but not minding to look at her, and then continue to walk towards my office.

“It’s good to hear that. I am proud of you son.” I said to the person on the other line.

“So, is this means you are going to go back her?” I ask him.

“Ok then, we’ll be there to fetch you at the airport.” I said to him, and then we ended the conversation.

I feel so happy that he is coming back now, after studying at the U.S., and then I pick up the phone and called my secretary.

 “Could you please drop by here at my office for a minute?” I commanded her.

Then after she agreed, I hung up the phone. Less than a minute, someone knock on my door.

“Come in.” as I said it, the door opens.

“Good Morning Sir! I am the new secretary. I’m Sandara Park.” she said to me, then bowed.

“Please take a sit, Ms. Park.” I pointed the chair in front of my table.

“Thank you Sir!” she said politely, then sits.

“What are my schedules today?” I ask her while I lean back at my chair and hand placed on the arm chair. She immediately looks at the clipboard she is holding.

“Sir, base on this. You have a meeting at 10:30 am with the board of directors regarding the approving of the contract, that’s all sir.”

“Ok, please tell them that the meeting will be move tomorrow, coz I have a very important thing to do. And please tell them to prepare for tomorrow, I have an announcement to make. You can leave now.” I told her.

“Ok sir!” she answers then stood up from her sits, and walks out from the office.

When she was gone I get the phone and dial my driver’s number.

“Hello, Sir!” my driver answers my call.

“Prepare the car now, and wait for me at the lobby. We are going to the airport.” I told him, and then put down the phone. I started to fix my things then go.

Nobody’s POV

“Hey, Seungri!, are you waiting for the president?” the lobby guard ask him.

“Yeah!.” He answered.

“Why?” the guard asks again.

“He said we are going at the airport.” Then I answered.

After a minute of waiting, Mr. Choi Sr. came, he gets inside the car and Seungri started driving.

 

--Here is the chapter 2 for you all readers..how was it for you??..Comments are very much appreciated..Thanks for take time reading my fanfic..--