“Dara-sshi, I’m sorry. Please forgive me?”

Just So You Know

The next day at the office..

Dongwook’s POV

I went early at the office only to see Dara, whenever I see her; she makes my day so good. Actually when I haven’t seen her for how many days, I have been missing her.  This is the same feelings that I felt before towards Shane. Does it really mean I am really falling for Dara? I should know the answer. That’s why I should see her. I went to her, she is not around, and maybe she will be late. I take a sit on her chair. Her table is so simple, organize and clean, there is a photo frame on the right side, a pen holder with a doraemon sculpt, a laptop, and other typical office things. After spending of quite time, she finally arrives. God!, she looks stunning every day. She wears typical office attire, but it looks very good on her.

“Good Morning Mr. Choi!” I snap back from reality, I mesmerized by her beauty that I didn’t notice she is now in front of me smiling.

“Huh?..ah..G-good Morning Ms. Park!” I greeted back.

“May I know what is a vice president doing at my cubicle?” She asks. Oh !, I forgot that I am sitting on her chair.

“Ah!..am..” I quickly stood up and fix myself. She looks at me with confusion while waiting for my answer.

“Aaa..because…because..” I find hard to say something that’s why I repeats my word.

“Hm?..because what?” I can see that she wants to laugh at my action.

“Because I am waiting for you!” my voice slightly raises and she is taken a back with me. Probably she didn’t expect it.

“Huh?..Waiting?..Me?..Why?” She turns to be serious now.

“be-because..because I want to ask you if you had eat breakfast..” It was not a question, it’s a statement.

“You mean, you came here just to ask me about that?.” She asks and I nod.

“Hahaha..how thoughtful you are..well, actually..I am done..Thanks for your kindness, sir!” She said and bow. While we are talking, Seunghyun suddenly came.

“Good Morning!” We all heard him greeted us then walk towards our direction.

“Good Morning, Mr. President!.” The other employees he passes by greeted him and he returns it with a smile and bow.

“Good Morning, Ms. Park!..” He greeted Dara.

“Good Morning Mr. President!.” She greeted back with her trade mark smile. Then he finally notices me.

“Oh!, nice to see you here..Good Morning Dongwook-aah!” He greeted me and I am startled at him. I didn’t expect this. I take a glance of him then back to Dara.

“Ahm..Ms. Park, I’ll go ahead.” I said to Dara then come out from her cubicle and walk out not giving a second look at him.

Dara’s POV

What’s the matter with him? I ask myself when he walks out. He didn’t even greet his brother.

“Hahaha..still the same..” I heard Seunghyun said while looking at his brother who just currently leaves. When he said that, why do I feel that he felt pain inside because of the tone in his voice? Those laughs are just a façade.

“Mr. President…” I called him, then he faces me with a pursed lips and one eyebrow raise. I can’t help but look directly on his two black orbs. They are beautiful and when he stares, I can tell that he can melt everyone by just looking at them. It looks like; his eyes are talking to you.

“Hey, ms. Park?..” I heard a snap of a finger near in my ear so I taken a back from the reality.

“Huh?..”

“Hahaha..What happen to you?..did you get star struck with me?..” He said full of himself and chuckle. Gosh!.It’s so embarrassing.   

“Huh?..Of course not!..You are not my type!..” I blurted out. OMG!, why did I said that?..Argh..

“Hahaha..Why so defensive?..besides, I didn’t ask you, if I am your type guy..hahaha..You are so defensive..Anyway, since you open that up..can you tell me what’s your ideal guy?..Since that, you said..I am not your type..hahaha…” He sarcastically said.

“Excuse me?..Why would I?..It’s my personal life so stop asking me.” I firmly said. This guy is really getting on my nerves.

“Hahaha..Ok, fine!..You don’t need to be angry at me..It will ruin your pretty face, Madame!” He teasingly said and suddenly touches my chin. I got shock so I quickly shook away his hand.

“Yah!..don’t you ever touch my face..” I angrily shouted at him before turning my back on him and walk inside my cubicle then settle down. I didn’t look at him because I am so mad at him, I don’t know why, but I just feel it. I see from my peripheral view that he wants to talk to me but choose to leave me alone. It’s good that he leave because I don’t know if I can talk to him, right now. My heart is beating erratically until now. It stated when his hand touches my skin; I feel an electricity flow to my nerves. Gosh!..What was that?

“That was nothing..NOTHING!” I said to myself and shook my head to remove my weird thoughts before continuing to work.

Nobody’s POV

After work…

“Haaay..” Dara said while stretching her upper body. Her work is done and it’s time to go home. During work hours, she can’t help but still think of him. Why, because since the time she scolded him, Seunghyun is being distant to her so she is avoiding him. After Dara is done in fixing her things she is now ready to leave but when she sees the door to Seunghyun’s office she is hesitant if she will come in and say that she will leave or just go away without him knowing, but Dara choose to knock, but before she could knock, the door opens, revealing Seunghyun standing in front of her. Dara is stiffened at her place and rattle don’t know what to do. She even forgets that her hand is raise near his face because she is actually ready to knock on the door, but stops when he appears.

“What is it, Ms. Park?” Seunghyun asks her seriously. Then with that she is back to her senses, she quickly removes her hand in front of him.

“Huh?..amm..nothing..” She said without even looking at him.

“Ok!..” Seunghyun said and take a look on her cubicle; he notices that her table is already fixed.

“You’re going home?” He asks her.

“Huh?..uhm!” She nods at him still her face looking down.

“Aaa..ok!..Bye!” He plainly said. Then Dara bow at him before leaving him, but before she could get on the elevator, Seunghyun stops her by grabbing her hand. Dara stops her pace, her back is facing Seunghyun. The moment he did that, Dara felt the same feeling that she felt during the first time he touch her on the face.

“I-i…I-I’m sorry!..” Seunghyun said with a very low voice and apologetic face. He can’t stand the feeling that a girl is mad or angry at him because of his wrong doing. He wants to reconcile with her and he don’t want to make an enemy that’s why he did it. Dara startled on what she heard from him, she wants to speak, but nothing came out from .

“I’m sorry, Dara-sshi!..I really do..please forgive me from my wrong action earlier..I don’t want to ruin your day..I’m sorry!” He added. Dara can feel that he is really sorry, but she still didn’t look at him. So Seunghyun holds her on the shoulders and faces her to him.

“Yah!..don’t you hear me?? I said I’m sorry..Why aren’t you saying anything?..Are you still mad?..What should I do for you to forgive me?..Do you want me to kneel in front?” With so many questions he throws he actually did the kneeling action. Seunghyun is now kneeling in front of her holding her hand like praying. Dara is more shock and embarrassed on what he is doing, good thing that it’s only the two of them there.

“Aaaiisht!..Yah!..stand up!..I didn’t told you to kneel..Your making me embarrassed..Please stand up.” She said as she tried to pick him up, but Seunghyun is preventing her.

“I won’t!, until you said that you forgive me..” He said with seriousness and puppy eyes.

“Is that how you ask for forgiveness?..your blackmailing me?” Dara asks sarcastically.

“Of course not..It’s just that you are not answering me on what will I should do to make you forgive me, so I thought if I kneel you will forgive me.” He answers truly.

“Haay!..” She annoyingly sighs at him and shook her head in disbelief.

“Ok, fine!..I forgive you…can you please stand up?” She sounds irritated at him.

“No!”

“Huh?..Why?..I thought that’s what you want to hear?”

“Yeah!, but not in that kind of tone..You sounded like you are being forced to say that..I won’t force you to say that..I can stay here in my position no matter how long..I just want hear from you that you really forgive me with all your heart..”

“WHAT?..and how will you want me to say it?” She can’t believe him.

“like this,..’Seunghyun-sshi, I forgive you with all my heart. Cross my heart.’..like that.”  He said it with a very girly sweet tone. With that, Dara start to laugh at him. She can’t believe that she is talking with her president, because his attitude is so different during work.

“Ahahaha..It fits you!..hahaha..can you repeat it?..hahaha..” She demanded while laughing at him.

“Really?..hmm..’ Seunghyun-sshi, I forgive you with all my heart. Cross my heart.’” He repeated it and it made her laugh even more and he joined her from laughing at himself.

“Hahaha..I didn’t know that you can impersonate a girl voice..hahaha..can you do it once more?..hahaha..” She is holding on her tummy while laughing.

“Aish!..Your just fooling me..I will say it again if you will say it first..” Seunghyun demanded on her.

“Hahaha..you really doing it?.” She asks in disbelief and he nods happily at her.

“Ok..Seunghyun-sshi, I forgive you with all my heart. Cross my heart.” She finally said it with her own sweet version then does a cross on her right chest before swearing at him.

“Really?” He can’t believe it. The way Dara said it makes him also laugh but he control himself not to do it. Then he sees Dara nod her head. That’s the time when he gets up and to his joy, he happily embraces her. Dara is so shock by his action.

“Aaa-..am.” all she could say and Seunghyun notice it so he let go of her.

“Opps, sorry!..I got carried away..Promise, it won’t happen again..” He apologizes and distances himself before bowing at her.

“Ok!” She shyly said avoiding his gaze. The atmosphere starts to become awkward for only the two of them, but Seunghyun break the silence.

’Dara-sshi, I’m sorry. Please forgive me?’” He did again the girl voice imitation and it made Dara laugh again at his antics, and he also laugh. Seunghyun keep on imitating girls voice and it made Dara to laugh even more because his low and manly husky voice can actually did it. Then all of a sudden his phone rings, he fish it on his pants then accept the call.

“Hello?” Seunghyun answer it with still a girl voice and it made Dara laugh at him. Then he fixes his voice to back on its normal tone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Mr. Choi?” the other voice talks.

“Neh!..Who is it?”

“I thought it was a girl..hahaha..Anyway, it’s me Detective Kang.”

“Hahaha..Oh, it’s you..Why did you call?.”

“I found the person you are looking for, the one with you on the picture.”

“Really?..That’s great!..let’s meet on the same place today, ok?”

“Ok, sir!”

“Ok, bye!” The conversation has ended. Seunghyun puts back his phone from his pocket. The smile on his face never leaves him and Dara notice it, but hesitant to asks.

“Finally, Dara-sshi!..I will see her again..” He said to her holding on her shoulders.

“W-who?” She asks in surprise.

“The girl of my life…Finally!..” He announces to her.

“Wa-What?..The girl of your life?” She struggle on speaking.

“Yes!” He nods happily

“My soon to be wife.” He added.

“Aaa..well..Congratulations!” She said, and then suddenly she feels sad. She doesn’t know why she is feeling that way.

“Ahm..I should go now, Seunghyun-sshi..Bye!.” She walks fast before Seunghyun could stop her. He was left there dumbfounded with what she said and did. He wanted to stop her but she is gone already. So he just went to Detective Kang.

 

A/N: Here you go guys..The very much requested Tabisan moment..hahaha..actually while i am typing this, i can't help but laugh..I magining Tabi doing a girl voice..hahaha..Anyway, I hope you like this chapter..Thanks for the comments..Keep it coming!!..Kyahh!!