“That’s a problem”

Just So You Know

Weee...I am here again to update you all and of course to continue Thanking you for the support you are giving me for my fanfics..THANK YOU SO MUCH!..*bows 90 degrees*..

 

Nobody’s POV

Youngbae arrived at his house late, he notice a car parked in front of his gate.

“Eh?..That’s Seunghyun’s car.” He said as he approach it, he park his own car ahead it then go down to look if he was right.

“Where is he?” He looks around the place, but he didn’t find him so he gets inside the gate and found him lying in front of his door.

“SEUNGHYUN!” he rushes and tries to wake him up as he shakes his shoulder.

“HEY!, WAKE UP!..” He slaps his face with less force, but he is not waking up. He fish his phone from his own pocket then dialled their family doctor and when he was done with it, he carry Seunghyun like how he carry a drunked person and gets inside his house then place on the couch.

“my god, Seunghyun..what are you doing?..” he ask the person who still unconsious. He starts to pace back and forth with a worried feeling while waiting for the doctor to come. After a quite some time, the doctor arrives and didn’t waste time, he quickly checks on Seunghyun.

“He has a high fever..You need to get and change him into new clothes first.” The doctor said.

“Ok, I’ll do that.” he volunteer. He quickly does it and when he was done the doctor left the medicine that Seunghyun need to take and instructions to him. Youngbae stayed up all night to monitor his bestfriend.

On the other hand…

Dara got home safe because of Dongwook, now she and Bom are talking heart to heart inside their room. She told her everything that happened.

“WHAT?!..y-you mean..you mean you’re the one he is looking for?” Bom ask feeling confused in the situation.

“That’s what he said..” Dara replied as her head nod.

“Bu-but..but why he is looking for you??..un..unless..” Bom think for a possible reason and Dara look up to her with curiousity.

“Unless what?”

“unless you know him before?” Bom answer unsurely.

“huh?..that’s impossible!..How come I know him before, when we just met now?”

“You have a point..but I still don’t get it..why did he say that to you?..Something is unclear here..” Bom trying to analyze the situation.

“No!..Everything is so clear to me..He is pulling a prank on me.” Dara answers with full of sureness in her tone.

“HUH?..prank?..why?”

“Yes!..I don’t know..maybe he hates me so much?” unsure of herself.

“Eh?..I don’t think Seunghyun can hurt you like that.”

“Oh yes he can!..He already did it, this is the second time.” She replied as she remembers how he turn down her feelings.

“But, Dara..That’s different..I st~”

“No unnie..it’s the same thing..He really wants to see me hurt, but sorry to say..because I won’t believe him and I won’t fall for him again..I am already hurt twice and that’s enough..I am actually thankful that Dongwook was there for me, that’s why I want to give him chance..” Dara cut her off and speak her heart out.

“I know what you are trying to say..I just hope that your not using Dongwook as your rebounder..” Bom exclaimed and she got silent for awhile.

Dara’s POV

Unnie’s statement made an impact in my heart. ‘Do I?.Does my unnie’s right?..but I don’t think so..’ my thoughts in mind are not united righ now as I think about it, but then..

“Of course he is not.” I still give an answer.

“Well, if that’s what you said..”

“Good night unnie!” I said and lie down on the bed and turn my back on her. I can hear and feel that she also lie down to sleep behind me. I want to sleep, but I can’t because unnie’s words keep on lingering over my head. I do twist and turn on my bed, but i still find it hard to sleep. Then I realized that we left him on the road while raining.

“Omo!” I sit up on the bed and grabe my phone. ‘Should I call him?..But what’s for?..What will I tell him if he ask why?..’ thoughts are arguing on my head.

“aish!” I choose to dial his number, it ring once, twice and trice, and he isn’t answering it. I suddenly felt worried. I called again, then thank god he answer.

“Dara-shi?” it’s not his voice. I know it.

“Who are you?..Why you have Seunghyun’s phone?” I ask worriedly.

“Oh, I’m sorry..It’s me Youngbae..”

“Omo, I’m sorry for my rudeness tone..Where’s Seunghyun-shi?”

“He is at my home resting because he has high fever.”

“Eh?..Fever again?..”

“Yes..Actually, I found him lying in front of my house door when I arrived late, and he was soaking wet.” He pause and silent for awhile. It’s my fault. I should be the one to blame.

“Dara, I don’t know what’s Seunghyun is going through right now..so as his friend and concern with him, it also breaks my heart seeing him like this..Do you know or do you have idea what’s happening on him?” I heard him pleade me. I sigh deeply.

“Youngbae-shi..I’m sorry..” I said.

“your sorry for what?” he ask.

“Sorry for being the cause of his suffering.” My tears are threatenng to fall as I confess to him.

“Huh?..Why?”

“I..I c-ant tell..you right now..I’m sorry.” With that I eded the call and let myself cry. I am not sure why I am crying, but all I think off was him.

Nobody’s POV

The next morning..

Seunghyun wake up late in the morning at first he is adjusting his sight to have a clear view of his surrounding and when he realized that he is in an unfamiliar place he jolted up.

“OH SHI!” he said when he feel dizzy with his sudden action, and he sit back on the couch.

Youngbae came in and see his friend massaging his temple; he walks towards him with a tray on hand that has a bowl of pourage and water.

“Don’t force youself too much..Your still weak.” He advice him and Seunghyun look at him while taking a seat opposite him.

“Bae?..Why I am here?” he asks.

“Don’t you think I should be the one to ask that?..”

“Huh?”

“Bro, what happened to you?..Are you out of yourself?..Why did you let yourself soak in rain and sleep outside my house?..What are you thinking?” he scolded him and Seunghyun remained silent.

“Bro, I don’t want to meddle with your life..but as your bestfriend..I am concern with you..I noticed that lately your are so bothered and disturbed..What’s wrong?” he finished.

“I found her.” Seunghyun open up.

“Your childhood friend?” he asks.

“I am so stupid that I didn’t realize that she was already in front of me.”

“What do you mean?..and who is she?” Youngbae curiously ask.

“It’s Dara.”

“WHAT?..Dara as in Sandara Park?” Seunghyun nod on him.

“Oh, That’s unbelievable!” Youngbae exclaimed while shaking his head.

“I can’t believe it also, but there’s a prof, bro.” Seunghyun answer convincing his friend to believe at him too.

“EH, and what prof are you saying?”

“Her father.”

“But Bom told me that their father already left them.” He said surely.

“Yeah, that’s right..but he came back to look for them.” Seunghyun answers.

“Really?..so that’s great!..and where is he?”

“Right now he still not ready to show up with them..and bro..”

“what is it?” Youngbae responds.

“Can you please keep this between the both of us only..I want to tell them when it’s the right time.” Seunghyun said.

“Ok, but don’t make it long..so anyway..about Dara..” Youngbae promises.

“I don’t know if I can still show my face to her after all I have did to her..” Seunghyun said with a depress voice.

“Bro, I know that’s not the only reason..What is it?” Youngbae wants his friend to tell him the truth.

“Your right..It’s not only about that, but it’s also about my brother.” Seunghyun starts to open it up.

“Dongwook is inlove with her..I don’t know if he knows that Dara is the one I am telling him before..Our relationship is in good terms right now because of Dara..and I can see that he is serious with her..If I will take Dara away, I might hurt him and worst..He will hate me than before…I don’t want him to go back to the old Dongwook.” He finished and Youngbae shook his head and click his tounge.

“That’s a problem..but bro, you are the first to met her and you are just getting what should belongs to you..Don’t you think,..you also have the right?” Youngbae responded and make Seunghyun think about it.

“What if, she don’t want me at all?” He ask.

“Oh,..that’s the real problem..but you can deal with it..if she really don’t wants you anymore..besides you should give it a try so you will know the result..” Youngbae suggested.