“I don’t need you”

Just So You Know

Nobody’s POV

After the party Dara went home feeling so tired, she rested for awhile before she takes a shower. Then after an hour pass, her unnie arrive, Bom prepares their dinner and they both eat together.

“Dara, how’s Mr. Choi?..I’m not talking about the father..” Bom open up a conversation.

“He is fine..why?” Dara answer nonchalantly while chewing her food.

“You know what,..I find him very familiar..” Bom rested her elbow at the table holding a spoon and swings it up and down.

“What do you mean??” Dara stares at her and raises her eye brows.

“I think I saw him before,..but I can’t remember where and when.. ” Bom answer.

“Maybe you’re just thinking too much..but to tell you the truth unnie,..I already met him before.” Dara confesses to her sister.

“Really??..Where?” Bom got interested.

“Do you remember the day I didn’t went home??..” Dara pause. Then Bom nod as she remembers it.

“He is the one I help with…I bought him to the hospital.” As Dara continue to say.

“What?!” Bom looks shock at my confession.

“Yeah, but I don’t think he remembers me..coz when I am with him at the party..he seems to not talk about it..” Dara said and went back to eat.

“Why don’t you tell him?” Bom keeps on asking her sister.

“No, I won’t do that..I will let him remember it by himself..and besides it’s not important..” Dara answers her.

“Ok, fine I won’t pursue you..but I think you’ll easily get along with him..” Bom said and give me a silly smile.

“and what do you mean by that?” Dara pointing out at Bom’s reaction.

“Nothing!” then Bom went back to eating mode.

---- > At the bar

Seunghyun enters the bar with Seungri his driver and notice that there is a fight going on. He looks at who is causing the problem. It was his brother, who is now held by two bouncers of the club while the other two guys are trying to fight back but also being held by the bouncers. I came closer to the scene.

“Let  him go!” He told the two bouncers who held my brother. Then they let him go, and Dongwook fix himself. I look at the persons he has an argument.

“I am sorry for what my brother did to you.” Seunghyun bowed at them. Then the bouncers let them go also as soon as they were all tamed.

“What the hell are you doing?” Dongwook ask angrily. Seunghyun look up to him.

“I am cleaning you’re mess.”

“Hahahaha..Bravo” Dongwook evilly laugh and clap his hand.

“I don’t need you.” Then with that he left the bar. For the last time Seunghyun bowed at them before following his brother outside.

“Dongwook..aah!” He is calling his name while keeps on walking, but Dongwook didn’t stops and look back. Seunghyun fasten his pace and caught Dongwook. He holds him tight at the hand to stop him.

“Let go!” Dongwook shouted, Seunghyun is facing his back.

“No I won’t!” Seunghyun aggressively said. Then because of anger, Dongwook turn around and landed his clenching fist to Seunghyun’s face. Seunghyun fall by the strong impact that he receive from Dongwook and make him let go of his brother.

“You deserve that, stupid!” then Dongwook went to his car and drove off. Seunghyun is being help by Seungri to stand up and regain his posture.

“Thanks!, but you should follow him.” He wanted Seungri to follow his brother.

“But sir..” Seungri don’t want to follow him.

“Don’t worry, I am fine. I am most worry about him, so go now.” With that, Seungri did what Seunghyun ask him to do. Then when Seungri left, Seunghyun held his face that has been hurt and he wince in pain. Then he called a cab to bring him home. When he arrives at their house, he saw his father and mother with some business men talking at the living room. He covers his right chick to hide what Dongwook did to him. And when he walk by, his father sees him.

“Oh, Seunghyun..aah!, you are here now.”

“Neh!” Seunghyun didn’t look back at them but stop at his pace.

“How’s the party?” His dad asks.

“Great!,” Seunghyun gesture a thumbs up.

“Good!..come on join us here.” His dad wants him.

“Ahm..dad, I am sorry, I felt so tired now..I really need to rest..” Seunghyun lied to his dad.

“Ok, I understand.” Then Seunghyun went off to his room. He rushes to the bathroom and take a bath. After that he wears his sleeping clothes, and then his phone started to ring.

“Yeoboseo?..Seungri..sshi!..” he said. Then pause to listen at what is the other person telling him.

“Ok, thanks!” Then he ended the call, but his phone started to ring again. This time it’s not Seungri.

“Hello, Detective Kang?” He said.

“Ok, we could meet tomorrow at the same place..maybe before lunch.. see you there!” with that he ended the call and place it on his table. He lay down in his bed then raise his right arm that has the bracelet. He keeps on staring at it.

“I hope detective Kang will bought a good news tomorrow..I am going to see you soon santoki.” He smiles while looking at it. Then he yawns and grabs his pillow to embrace so he could sleep.

 

Hello guys!!..Thanks for the comments you made..It make me feel so happy that you enjoy reading it..Hope to here more from you all..Here is another update..