“Small world”

Just So You Know

Seunghyun’s POV

“That’s’ all, please enjoy the party!” After I said my little speech to the entire guest in the party, I let them take photos of me, and then someone approaches me.

“Seunghyun..aah, welcome back!.” A guy said and places his hand on the top of my shoulder then squeeze a bit. I turn to face him and it was my best friend.

“Youngbae..aah?, bae!” then because of so much excitement I hug him. I know he got shock with what I did, coz I can see it in his reaction. I hold him in both of his arms and pulled out from the hug to see his face.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him.

“I am the owner of the Dong Corporation.” Youngbae answered me.

“So, it means we are going to work together, right?” I ask happily.

“If you want to..” Youngbae said like he is waiting for my approval.

“Of course, I want..Hahaha..” I said and laugh at him, then he laugh at me too.

“Do you know each other?” I didn’t notice that dad and mom are watching and listening to us.

“Yes!” we both said.

“How?” dad asks us?

“He is my classmate and dorm mate while I am studying at the U.S, that makes him my best friend. ” I didn’t hesitate to answer him.

“Well, it’s good to know that. I believe in both of your ability to make this corporation progressive and competitive in the business industry. ” dad is giving us so much expectation about the partnership.

“We will do our best to accomplish it, sir!” Youngbae said to my dad.

“Ok, I’ll leave you two now. Enjoy the party, we will go now.” Dad and mom bid goodbye to us. The people in the hall are now busy with their own things.

“Ms. Bom Park, please come here for a moment.” I heard youngbae call a beautiful lady who is currently talking to the other business man. Then the lady came to us.

“Seunghyun..aah, I would like you to meet my Assistant Manager, Ms. Bom Park.” He introduces her to me and the beautiful lady smiles at me and extended her hand waiting for me to shake hands.

“Please to meet you Mr. President Choi Seunghyun!” she greeted me politely. I take her hand and shake it.

“Please to meet you too, Ms. Park Bom.” I said and smiles too.

“Mr. President, this is our first meeting right?” she ask me staring so curious at me.

“Yeah, why?” I answer with a question.

“You face look familiar,..aaah..just forget it, Mr. president.” She said feeling disappointed.

“Don’t worry, you are not the only one who feels that. I actually felt the same way too.” I honestly said.

“really?” she can’t believe what I have said.

“Yeah, but I don’t know where either. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.” I said to her, and then I see her laugh.

“Hahaha..maybe you are right.” She said.

“Sorry to interrupt you two, but Seunghyun, we need to catch up with so many things since I left the U.S” Youngbae is talking to me.

“Oh, yeah.” As I remember it.

“Aah..you two are close?” as she pointed in each one of us and gesture her index and middle finger like a scissor. And we both answer her with a nod and smile. Then I see another beautiful lady is approaching our place, she has a thin figure and wearing this…

She has a small face, and looking so young, or should I say that she is like a goddess. I can’t help, but stares at her, she is too beautiful for a human eye.

“Hey Seunghyun…aah!, what are you looking at?” I heard youngbae ask me, I shifted my sight direction to him.

“Huh?..aaaa..nothing!” I lied to him.

“President Choi, your father asks me to bring this.” The girl I saw is now talking at me, then handed me a car key.

“Thank you!” I accepted the key and bow at her.

“Hey, Dara!” I heard Ms. Bom talk. I and Youngbae look at her and the girl she is talking with.

“Oh unnie!” She called Bom as unnie the moment she sees her.

“UNNIE?!” Youngbae and I said in unison with an expression of like saying ‘do you know each other?’.

“Yes, I am her unnie and she is my younger sister, Park Sandara!” she introduces her to us.

“Please to meet you! I am Park Sandara the secretary of Mr. Choi Sr.” she bowed at us.

“Wow, so you mean, you are going to be soon Seunghyun’s secretary?” Youngbae excitedly ask her.

“Maybe, Mr. Dong Youngbae!” she answered him.

“What a small world!, Please to meet you also Ms. Sandara Park…And by the way, just call me youngbae or bae..don’t be too formal in me, coz I don’t like it.” Youngbae extended his hand and Sandara accepted it the do a shake hand with him.

“Ahm!” I clear my throat to let them know that they are not the only person here. Then I saw them ended the hand shake and started to look at me.

“Please to meet you, Ms. Sandara Park, I am Choi Seu~.." I didn’t finish my line.

“Seunghyun,..Mr. Choi Seunghyun!.” She continues it for me and shakes my hand.

“Yeah, that’s my name.” I smiles at her. I let go of her soft hand and place my hand back at my pants pocket. Then we heard a phone ring, and it was from youngbae, he quickly answers it.

“Yes, ok. I’ll be there in a moment. Just tell him to wait for me.” as youngbae put back his phone to his pants.

“Guys, I think me and Ms. Bom should go back now. I almost forgot that we still have a meeting to attend.” Youngbae inform us.

“Ok, if that’s the case..I think we should continue our reunion next time when we are both free.” I make a suggestion.

“Oh, that’s fine, so I’ll see you soon, President Choi.” As youngbae pat my shoulder and smirk at me.

“Ok, bye!” I let them go. And they both walk out at the event hall, leaving me and Ms. Sandara there.

 

Another update..For those who are waiting for the Tabisan moments..I'll put it later, I am just finishing it..Hehehe..but for now, here enjoy first this update..hehehe..Hope you like it!!..Thanks!!..