I am sorry..my decision is final

Just So You Know

Seunghyun's POV

I will never let go of Dara again. No matter what, I will fight for her.

"Tabi-ah, are you alright?" my trail of thoughts cut down when i hear her sweet voice. I blink and look at her.

"hmm?..Ye-yeah!..Why would not?" I asked trying to assure her.

"You look like bothered..Is there something you wanted to share me?" She asked and sip in her coffee.

"hahaha..don't mind me..maybe because of the work.." I smiled.

"Ok.."

"Dara-ya, let's go somewhere." I invited her.

"Hm?..Where?"

"Just come with me..I know you will like it." I grab her hand and make her stand as the both of us leaves the cafe.

****

"Eh?..What are we doing here in a hospital?..Are you in pain?" She began questioning as soon as we arrived at the place.

"Hahaha..No I'm not..I just want to show you something..I am sure you'll gonna love it." I said excitedly and drag her inside.

"Who's inside this room, Tabi-ah?" We are now facing room 407. I winked at her before opening the door, revealing..

"Hi, Teacher Tea." I greeted as soon as I saw her still lying on her bed like a sleeping beauty. She is still in comma, but I didn't give up on her.

"T-Te-Teacher?" I hear Dara stutter. She is like, she have seen a ghost as we walk slowly towards Teacher Tea.

"Teacher, I comply my promise to you..Dara is here now with me..and the good news is..we are married now.." I said to my teacher as I hold Dara's hand and proudly show to her even though she can't see us. Suddenly, my heart feels sadness as I look at my Teacher.

"Teacher, aren't you happy for us?..Now we are together standing next to you..Please wake..We want to see you again, smile and talk..Tea~cher.." I can't fight back my emotions anymore as I slumps down in the chair beside me and cry.

Dara's POV

'Seeing Seunghyun for the first time cry like this breaks my heart. Why do I have this feeling that he is suffering inside and he just don't want me to know it. I am happy but at the same time feel sad to see Teacher Tea again. She has been our guardian since we are kids. I just let Seunghyun cry his heart out as I comfort him. Is he crying because of our teacher's state or is he crying because of other reason?'

"Tabi-ah, do you know what happened to our teacher?" We began talking after he is back to his original state. I don't want to forcely ask him about his own problem. I want him to be the one who's going to tell me when he is ready to talk about it.

"Her family said that she had an accident..Then she has been in comma for so long.." He answers me plainly as he stare at our teacher's face and hold her hand placing closer to his cheek, while my hand is on his shoulder as I stand next to him.

"How did you find her?"

"I asked a detective to look for you and Bom noona ever since I came back...Then he found her..I thought when I he told me that she found her, I will going to meet you again, but I was wrong..I never expected this to situation..Actually, her family wants to give up on her because of financial problem..good timing that I have found her..I ask them to continue the treatment for I will pay for the hospital bills..I thought when I comes back here with you, she will finally wake up..but I was wrong again.."

"Tabi-ah, only God knows when she will wake up..but just like you..I believe that she will wake up soon..Let's just help her.." I said with full of encouragement. He suddenly look up to me with a questioning look.

"How?"

"Let's visit her everyday together..Let's take care of her together..so she will know that there are people who still wants her to see again.." I said and smile.

"Dara-ah.."

"Thank you, Tabi."

"For what?"

"For everything..I never thought that you did all that just to find us..Thank you for coming back.." I hug him.

Seunghyun's POV

'Dara, I hope this will not end. I want you to be with me forever. I want to give you your dream wedding..kids that looks like you..your dream house and the life that you deserve..I won't give up on you..I won't let them take you away from me..Not now, not ever..I am willing to give anything or everything, but not you..' I hugs her too.

'I am sorry, Dad, mom and Dongwook..but I have made my decision..'

'Teacher, I know I am doing the right thing.. and it is to be with Dara..I know that you understand me..Lord, I'm sorry for hurting the family who took care of me for a long time..but please forgive me..I can't live without Dara anymore..'

****

Nobody's POV

Dara and Seunghyun do what they have agreed to help Teacher Tea get better quickly and they include Bae and Bom during their visitation. Sometimes they visit her at night but mostly in the morning before going to work. They have been doing it for almost a week. While on the other hand, Seunghyun has been having a hard time dealing with his family plus the company's business. The only time he become happy and feel comfortable is when he and Dara goes out having a date at the hospital since they need to fulfill their promise to their teacher.

"I wonder when will Teacher Tea going to wake up?" Bom asked while wiping her a wet towel.

"I know she will wake up soon, unni." Dara replied as she did the same thing to the other arm.

"Yah!..Here, eat first ladies..You also need strength to better monitor your teacher..Ok?" Bae give an OK signal to them and smiles.

"Eh, where's Seunghyun-ssi?" Bom asked as she look around looking for his existence.

"He just went outside to buy foods..Anyway, girls..I have a question."

"What is it?" Bom asked again.

"Dara-ssi..did you and hyung had a fight?"

"Huh?."

"Sorry to asked..but I just noticed..for the this past few weeks and days..He look restless and bothered..even at work place.."

"I don't remember that we had a fight or whatsoever.."

"I agree with Bae..I also noticed it lately..Did he tell something to you Dara?"

"No..I actually asked him everyday about his condition, but he just keep on telling me that he is Ok."

"Ah!..Anyway..have you heard news from Dongwook-ssi?..because since the last time we saw him after your secret wedding with hyung..he hasn't been showing up.."

"Tabi said that he is still depressed and don't want to talk to him ever since.."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!..That man fall hard on you, noona..I feel sorry for him because hyung have you first..hehehe.." Bae teased.

"Aish!..Here!.." Dara get up and pass the towel to Bae.

"Continue this while I go outside and see if Tabi is back..Ok?" she instructed him and he nods happily.

****

When Dara went out of the room she went to the lobby only to found Seunghyun sleeping in one of the bench in a sitting position with his arms crossed and head bowed. She went to him and seat beside him. She watch him as he sleeps.

"You were just right here sleeping..Why didn't you get inside the room so you can sleep there properly?" She asked him in a low soft voice. She don't want to wake him up because he seems so tired.

"If you are tired, you can tell me..You can lean on my shoulder." She added as she make his head lays slowly on her shoulder to avoid distracting his sleep.

"I know works at the company make you become restless..but don't worry..I am always here with you.." she said and smiles. They stay like that for an hour until both of them falls a sleep. Suddenly, Seunghyun's phone vibrated in his pocket that made him awake. He rubs his eyes and fished his phone then take a look to who is calling him. It's Seungri.

"Hello?"

"Sir, your brother Sir Dongwook is causing a trouble here at the bar..He don't listen to me..I am having a hard time taking him out here." Seungri reported.

"Ok..I'll be there. Just keep an eye on him..arasso?"

"Yes Sir." with that he ended the call. He is about to get up when Dara's head falls in his shoulder.

"Dara?" He called her name not waking her up. He just carried her and bring the food he bought to the room where teacher Tea is staying. He then found the Bom and Bae sleeping on each side of the bed. He smile at the view of them. He place Dara on the couch and covers her with a blanket, he kiss Dara on the lips before he place the paper bag with food on the counter and leave. He quickly go to the place where Seungri and Dongwook is. Just like the usual, Dongwook is knocked down and has bruises on his face because of the fight and being drunkard. He bring him home just like he always do since the day Dara and him together. But what hurts him the most is seeing his mom cries because of Dongwook coming home wasted and bruised.

"Seunghyun-ah..how can you take this things being like this everyday?..How can you act like nothing happens everyday?..Aren't you being cruel to your brother?" Mrs. Choi asked while she take care of Dongwook and applies ointment on his bruises.

"Mom..what you are asking me to do is not an easy thing for me..Aren't you, dad and hyung who are being cruel and unfair to me?.." Seunghyun answers back.

"Why can't you give her up for the sake of your brother?.."

"Because I love her so much and I can't live without her..I will die mom.."

"Don't say that..You can still find another girl like her..I am sure you will..Just think of your brother and us..your family.."

"Your wrong..There's only Dara in my life..No one can replace her..I am sorry if I am hurting this family..but please understand..this is the only thing I am asking you to give me..Eversince I live here..I know you gave me everything for me to live happily..and I thank you for that..and I want to return that favor by doing all the things you wanted me to do especially dad..to the extent that I almost marry a person that I don't really love just to save his company..but now that I have it back without doing his agreement..and now that I have Dara back with me, you all wanted to take her away again by giving her to your son?" Seunghyun tears run down to his cheeks.

"Seunghyun-ah.." Mr.s Choi got hurt with his words.

"I know I am not your biological son..bbut..I treasure you as my real mom and this whole family as my own..so why can't I get a fare treatment?..I already serve this family with all my heart just to repay you back with all the good things you did to me..but asking me to let go of Dara for him is too much, mom..I am sorry..my decision is final." He said and left his mom inside Dongwook's room.