“SECRET”

Just So You Know

Yoona's POV

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked Seunghyun as I see him gather his things and ready to leave.

"Did you forget?..I still have work to do." he answered me.

"But, she's still not awake." I was talking about Dara. I found her actually last night in the bar where me and my girl friends meets for a girls night out. I saw her there, drinking alone. I approache her, but she wants to be alone. I did as she said, but I kept an eye on her because I care for her. I wonder why she is alone and drinking there because as I know, she's with Dongwook her so called boyfriend. Then when she decides to go out, I excuse myself to friends and follow her. She was really drunked. If I was not that quick enough to caught her, she might loose her balance and fall. She then look at me with a lazy eyes and she suddenly unconsious. That's why I called Seunghyun to help me with her, and I'm glad he came, we bring her to my apartment and he stayed there all night to take care of her. I got jelous, but at the same time happy for him.

"Don't worry..I know she is safe here with you..I also want to see Dongwook because I want to know what did really happened..so for the mean time..please take care of her.." He said and pat my shoulder as he gave me a trusted smile.

"Ok, fine.."

"Thanks, yoona-ssi!"

****

"Oh, your awake!" I firsly said when I enter the room with a tray of food.

"Yoona?" She questioned me. Then she rubbed her temple.

"Hangover?" I asked as I approach her.

"W-where am I?..and H-how did I get here?" she confusedly asked me. I place the tray on the mini table and take a seat.

"You don't remember?"

"I..hmm..I ca-can't.." she shyly said.

"Ok..actually you got drunked last night..Then suddenly lost concious..so I decided to bring you here, with the help of Seunghyun." I said and smile.

"Se-Seung hyun?"

"Yeah..I called him for help and he come to rescue..Here, drink this." I pass her a glass of water.

"It can help you lessen your hangover." i continue and she accepted it.

"Thanks!" then she drinks it.

"You know what?..He stayed here all night just to take care of you..Don't you remember?" She stops drinking when she heard me said it, then shook her head.

"D-did..I..hmm..you know..ahh.." she is descibing something using her hand gesture.

"You mean..vomit?" she nods to my answered.

"Actually..Yes..You did.."

"Oh my GOD!" she look down to inspect her clothes and she noticed that it was not hers so she is in panic mode.

"don't worry..I am the one who change your clothes..I was actually telling him to do that for you..but he refused because he really is a gentleman..Hahahaha.." I said to her. I really did asked him that, but he is to good for that. 'hahahaha' I heard her sigh in relieve.

"Anyway..can I ask you something?"

"about what?"

"About you."

"Me?" she pointed her finger to herself.

"What happened to you last night?..Why did you get drunk alone?..Is there a problem?" I directly asked her.

Dara's POV

When she asked me that, I don't know what to answer. Should I tell her that it's because of her engagement with Seunghyun or I'll just keep it inside.

"Nothing.." I decided to keep it to myself. Yoona is my friend and I know how much she likes Seunghyun, so it's not good for her to know that I still have feelings for him. Yes you heard me right. I realized it last night. I can't stand the fact that he is getting married with another girl. I know I'm not in the position to say it, but that's what i feels. I thought, meeting Tabi or should I say Dongwook will heal my heart after it got broken from Seunghyun's rejection. But then, I was wrong. Whenever I try to remove him from my mind and heart, the more he keeps on staying there and whenever I saw and talked to him, the more I can't forget him. Ever since Dongwook and I goes out for a date, I can't feel the happiness that I felt whenever I am with Seunghyun.

"Hey, Dara..Are you alright?" with her sudden question, my thoughts were cut.

"Hu-huh?..ahh..Ye-yeah!" I give her an assuring smile for her not to worry.

"so..can you tell me the reason?"

"That was nothing..Its something related to work..I just got stressed out so I decided to drink alone." I lied.

"Is that true?" she has this doubtful eyes on her, but I ignore it.

"Yes..that's the truth..amm..by the way, thanks for bringing me here..and I'm sorry to bother you..I need to go home..because my sister might be looking for me since yesterday." I made an excuse just to stop her from asking more questions. I get up from the bed, but she stop me when she grab me at the wrist. I look back to her with a questioning look. Then she look at me seriously.

"Do you..Do you still love Seunghyun?" I am surprised with her sudden question. Omo!.Did she sense it?..Did I make it too obvious for her?..No, this can't be..She might be hurt if I say the truth..and I don't want her to feel that she has a rival in love with the man she loves.

"N-no.." I said and look down to avoid her eyes for her not to see that I am lying.

"Liar!" I heard her say. I look back at her.

"Of course not..I..I'm not lying." I stare in her eyes praying that she can't read what I truly feels inside.

"Why?..Is it because of Dongwook-ssi?"

"H-huh?..ah!..Dongwook?..Yeah..be-because of him." I felt like I am an idiot while answering her questions.

"What if, you know that Seunghyun loves you?"

"Me?..Him?..ahahaha..that's impossible!" I emphasized the last word.

"Impossible?..Why do you say so?"

"because I know that he don't have feelings for me..and that he likes someone else..and besides he is getting married soon..so that's so impossible to happen." I try to hide the pain that I felt deep inside.

"Him, getting married?..as in Choi Seung Hyun himself?" she asked like she don't know about it.

"Yeah!..why is it that you look more surprised than I am?"

"Actually, yes..I am surprised with the news..because I don't know about it." Is she playing tricks on me?.Yoona, please..stop this..

"What do you mean you don't?..when you are the soon to be bride.."

"HUH?..what the heck!..Where did you get that information?"

"From his brother..Dongwook-ssi"

"Dongwook-ssi?..but I d~"

"Omo!..maybe Seunghyun-ssi wants to surprise you ask about this engagement thing, but I already ruin it..I'm sorry." yeah, this was supposed to be a surprise, but not anymore because of me, it will never be a surprise.

"Eh?..What are you talking about, Dara?..I ca~"

"I'm sorry..I should have keep my mouth shut..I'm sorry." with that I remove her hand from holding mine and grab my bag then leave.

Yoona's POV

I was left dumbfounded inside my room after all what she said. What the heck!..Me, Seunghyun, engagement?..Duh!..I know I dream of it, but I already let him go so why would Seunghyun still plan to do it?..I thought we already talked about it?..and that he will pursue Dara?..Haist!..This is ridiculus!. I went out of the room and grab my keys as I leave my place to go somewhere. I dialled his number in my phone.

"Hello, Seunghyun-ssi..Where are you?..are you busy?..I need to talk to you right now.." I didn't let him speak over the phone.

"Ok." that's the only answer he gives me.

"I'll be there at your office within a minute." then hung-up.

****

I bang his office door without a warning.

"YAH!..I thought we already tal~" I stop when I saw everyone is looking at me with a shock expression. Oppsie!..I think I did a wrong move.

"Oh..ahh..I..I'm sorry..hehehe.." I scratch the back of my head and look down because I feel embarassed.

"Meetings adjourn!" I heard Seunghyun said. Then I can hear them start getting off their chairs and pass by me to leave the room. When I fell that its only me and him are the people inside the room, I apologized.

"I'm sorry for not knocking first before entering your office..I thought you're not doing a meeting here, that's why I gate crash.." I really feel ashamed with my action.

"Hahaha..I know..Come in!" when I hear him said that, I got suddenly feel revive, all my embarrassment were gone as I come in and take a seat.

"Thanks!..Anyway..We have a problem.." I quickly open up the issue.

"Is that a big problem?"

"Yes..very big!" I nod like a kid.

"What is it?"

"Are you really going to get engage with me?" I directly asked, and he got shock with my question, then he laugh.

"Ahahaha..WHAT?..I thought we already talked about it?"

"I know..but..Why did Dara said that your planning to surprise me ask about it.."

"HUH?..and where did she get that rumors?"

"From Dongwook-ssi."

"Who?" its like he didn't hear what I said.

"Dongwook-ssi."

"He really is trying to make Dara stay away from me."

"What should we do?" I asked for any idea that might help us.

"I will talk to him.."

"Aha!..No, wait!..I have a better idea."

"Eh?..and what is it?"

"Secret!" I playfuly . hehehe..

"Haist!..By the way..I have a plan on how I can pay your dad for him not to own this company."

"Really?..How?" I excitedly asked.

"Secret.." Aist!..he did the same thing I did..Geez!..