“Snow Fight”

Just So You Know

A/N: Aigoo..I'm so sorry for this late update..But I hope you will like this update..All the comments you made are so precious to me and I love them all..It give me strenght to write. Hope to see more from all of you..And by the way, Thanks for the new subscribers..I didn't expect that it will reach that number..hahaha..Thanks you so much..Here is my update..

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I can say that her shock expression tells me she doesn’t like the idea that I am planning to do. What I wrote on the table napkin is that I want her to spend a day with me so I can prove to her that I am not like that person who she thinks off, and if after that she still don’t like me, then I won’t bother her even at the office.

“Are you crazy? How come you won’t bother me even at the office since I am your secretary?” She said and I think off.

“Yeah, your right!..We will just talk if it’s about work and nothing else.” I smile at my last word while looking at her. Then she sighs.

“Ok, fine! I agree.”

“Good!, but if this plan will work, you won’t act cold and mean towards me, alright?”

“Mean?..Me?..Huh!” She asks pointing on herself with an unbelievable expression.

 “Yes!. You.” I answer nodding my head.

“Huh!..I can’t believe you.” She sigh and shook her head slowly looking irritated with me again. Then the lady approaches us with the two bowls of ramen I ordered earlier. She places it on the table.

“Enjoy the food!” She said and we smile at her before she leaves.

*****

“So now, we’re do you plan to bring me?” She asks while we are now inside my car.

“Just relax there, and I’ll take you to a joy ride.” I said and smile without looking at her, but I can see in my peripheral view that she grin to. I open the roof of my car and the strong wind greeted our  body, then I start my music player to play the song that I like. I glance at her and see stock out her arm outside and feeling the strong breeze of the wind with a very beautiful smile plaster on her face like a cute little girl.

“Wooohhooo!!..” I scream happily and keep nodding my head into the beat of the sound. I think I distract her playing when I screamed because she looks at me with a surprise expression. I just smile widely like telling her that let’s just be happy, and then she laugh at me.

“Wooohhhooo!!..” She screams and raises her arms freely up in the sky. After a long ride, we finally arrived at the place. We went inside the building.

“Why did you bring me here?” She asks curiously.

“Don’t ask. Just follow me.” I grab her hand and drag her with me at the counter.

“Hi, Ma’am and Sir!.” The lady on the counter greeted us and I smile at her.

Dara’s POV

‘Omo!. Why did he bring me here?. I don’t know how to ski. Aish!, he really want to see me embarrassed in front of many people?’  But what shocks me more is he hold my hand and drag me here in front of the counter never letting go of me while he talks with the beautiful lady in the counter. My heart is beating erratically by the moment he holds me, I want to release from his grip but he won’t allow me, instead he hold me tighter. I feel awkward and nervous so I glance at the surrounding, afraid that others we know might see us and create issue about us. ‘Aish!, why did I have agreed with his plan?. I feel like backing out. And look at this lady here; I don’t think she notice that he has a girl with him because as I can see it, she looks like flirting with him. Aaarrgghh!..’ Then finally after a thousand years of waiting, I mean standing behind him, their flirting, ah erase. I mean their conversation about reserving equipment has ended. *sigh*

“Let’s go!” He happily said and I just nervously grin at him before he pulls me again. We start wearing are protective gear while the instructor start discussing some important instruction. I am actually not paying attention because I feel so nervous. This is the first time I will do this thing and I don’t have any idea how. ‘Oh God! Please help.’ Then finally, we entered the ski area. Seunghyun told the instructor that he will be the one to guide me so we don’t need to be accompanied by him. We walk to the place where we can practice.

“Is this your first time here?” He asks after we found the right spot. I nod and remain quite while my head is down, feeling ashamed.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be here to teach you. I’ll be your instructor for today’s lesson.” He happily announces.

“You? Teach? Me?” I feel like stupid asking it like that.

“Hahaha..Yup!.No other else. Don’t worry, I promise to take care of you.” He raises his pinky finger in front of me waiting for me to do it also and winks at me. At first I look at him with hesitation, but then I still take it. Well, I don’t have a choice, since I am here, and then go. He began to say instruction and I watch his every move then copy it. He first shows me how to do it, and in all fairness he really is very good at it.

“It’s your turn now. Just do it slowly. Use that ski stick to help you push yourself so you can move. It also serves as your breaker.”

“Eh?” I tried what he did and instructed me, but I am not moving at all because I am afraid that I might fall anytime so my body is freeze on the spot.

“Ahahahhahaha..If you won’t let your body go with the flow, you will not be able to move no matter. Hahahaha..You look like a statue there..hahaha..” He is laughing so hard at me. ‘aigoo..I want to die now.’ I bow my head in embarrassment that I am feeling right now. Then a hands were place on my shoulders, I look up and see him in front of me so close. My eyes suddenly gaze at his beautiful black orbs down to his lips. I feel like the time stops the moment I look at him at this close range. He then bites his lower lip and a smirk form in his y lips.‘Omo!..What did I say?..Why all of a sudden I am feeling like this?’

“Hey, Dara-sshi! Are you alright?” I heard him ask that made me awake from my daydreaming and look at him with.

“h-huh?.” I blink twice and my mouth is half open.

“Hahaha..What are you thinking?..You look lost.” He said.

“Lost?” I innocently ask and remove his hands from my shoulder and distance myself.

“I am not lost. Where are we?” I ask and He bites his lower lip like he is controlling himself not to laugh again.

“Ok, let’s start again.” He said and went to my back as he holds my hands.

“You need to slowly pull yourself using this.” He assisted my right hand holding the ski stick that is dig on the snow. It’s like I am pulling myself to move forward and he did the same thing to my left. I can’t actually focus myself from doing it because I feel so awkward that he is at my back standing tall, and bending a bit to my level and his face is near mine. His scent is intoxicating my brain, no actually my system. We are both moving because of me.

“See?..It’s easy, right?” He suddenly said and I was taken aback, and then straighten myself. ‘OMG!!..How the hell I able to got in here?’ I can’t believe what I am seeing.

“D-did I really did this??” I stutter and he nod happily.

“Eh, but how?” I ask again.

“Huh?..You don’t know?.” He confusedly ask and scratch the back of his head.

“Should I teach you again?” He said. ‘Omo!, He will do it again.’

“Huh, ahh..No!.” I burst out and he looks surprise.

“No?”

“ah, I mean NO, I remember it. I’ll just do it again by myself.” I lie to stop him from coming near at me. I walk back to my same place where we started while he is at the other end waiting and watching me. ‘Whew!..That was close. Now, what am I going to do?’ I did a sign of a cross praying that I might did it right.

“1, 2, 3 Go!.” I start to ski with my eyes closed; I don’t want to see my embarrassment.

“Dara-sshi!..Open your eyes!..You are doing it good!” I heard him shout. ‘Eh, really?’ I slowly open my eyes and to my surprise, I am moving downhill towards him.

“Seunghyun-sshi!..Can you see this??..I know how to ski!.” I happily and excitedly scream, feeling so proud of myself. I push more to speed up, I feel like I am a kid again.

“Wohhooo!!..” I accidentally raise both my hands and lose control and then…

BLAG!

“Aigoo..it hurts..” I said pressing my head that knocked on something hard. I open my eyes only to find myself in an awkward position. I was on top of him. ‘Waaahhh!!..’

“Are you alright?” He manages to ask. I can feel his breathe in my face because we are so close into each other.

“Omo!..Mianhe!.” I quickly move out and went to his side to sit properly and fix myself.

“I’m sorry!.I’m sorry!..I’m sorry!..” I repeatedly said like a broken recorder while I keep on bowing my head.

“It’s ok!. Nothing to worry about.” He said while trying to sit up, but holding his nose. When he removes it, I see blood coming out.

“Waahh!..Your bleeding, Seunghyun-sshi!.” I pointed on his nose and he began to touch it and when he looks at his hand.

“Oh, I did.” He looks cool saying it, like it doesn’t matter to him that he bleeds.

“Aigoo..I’m sorry, to cause you that. How careless I am.” I frustratingly said to myself as I knock my hand on my forehead.

“hahaha..Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all.” Here he goes again, acting as if nothing happened. He gives me a assuring smile that says he is perfectly fine, but his nose says not because it continue to bleed.

“Aish, how come it doesn’t hurt and I shouldn’t worry at all?..Eh, the blood continuously flowing at your nose..Wait a minute, don’t you have handkerchief?” He shook his head and then I began searching something inside my pocket since I don’t have my back because we left it on the counter.

“Why didn’t you bring one?...Ah, here!” I scolded him a bit and then pull the thing I have inside my pocket. It’s a table napkin where he wrote this crazy suggestion of him. I pass it to him.

“Here, put in inside your nose to stop the bleeding.” He declined it.

“No!, besides that’s our contract.”

“Aish!..How come you are thinking first about this stupid contract than taking care of yourself?.Just do it!.” I start to become annoy again with him.

“No!.because if that contract will be tear apart, all of this we are doing will be nonsense.”

“Eh?, Why do you have to be so stubborn?. If you won’t do it, then I’ll be!” In a speed of light I went to him and try to push the table napkin inside his bleeding nose. He also tried to avoid me.

“Yah!, I told you, I don’t want it.” He shouted but I didn’t listen as I hover above him to stop him from moving too much.

“Shut up!, you need to stop the bleeding.” I try hard, but then he held my hand. He stares at me and I think the whole world stops even my heart stops the moment he look at me and hold my hand with our face inches apart from each other. Another awkward position we have.

“Fine, I’ll do it!.” He said in a calm way. I rolled my eyes.

“Good!” He slowly let go of my hand and get the table napkin that I was holding before I went back to where I was seated before and curled my legs while my hand is at my back as I lean to support my body and then act like I didn’t do anything. I can see him in my peripheral view that he is putting it on.

“There!..Is it fine?” He ask and I face him, only to laugh my out.

“Pfftt..Wahahahahaha..ahahahaha..” I can’t control myself from laughing at him. He has the tissue paper on while he is pouting and his eyes are becoming teary.

“Aish!. I knew that you will do that. I’ll just remo~” He tries to detach it.

“No!” I held his hand preventing him to pull it off.

“Don’t worry, you still look handsome with that, and I know that girls will still like you because of your new style..pfftt.” I try hard not to laugh again so I bite my lip.

“Really?..You think so?..Thanks!..Anyway, don’t you have a mirror so I could look at myself?” he fix himself and acting cool again while he make faces in front of me like he is trying to seduce me using his charm.

Nobody’s POV

Seunghyun was riding Dara’s teasing over his look and his voice that sound like he has cold, and it made Dara laugh more because of his sense of humor. Then Dara finally think of something to stop him from making her laugh so hard because her tummy is hurt right now from laughing at his antics. She dig her hand in the snow and scoop it before throwing it to him. Seunghyun didn’t expect that so he was surprise, and when he wants to take revenge, she was gone. He look at his surrounding and see her escaping while she stick out her tongue and her thumbs were press in her temples.

“Yah!. Comeback here!..”  Seunghyun stand up and chase her with a scoop of snow in hands.

“WwwAaahhh!..” Dara scream while running, afraid that he might get her. She then found a place to hide herself. It’s a big rock that covered with snow, she sees Seunghyun approaching her so she scoop some snow again and throw it towards him so he won’t be able to come closer. Seunghyun stop his pace and hide before he fights back. They did snow fight until they both get tired of it and do the chasing play. They didn’t notice that it’s already sunset because of playing like a little kid. Dara keep on running to God know where she is going, until she..

“Aaaahhhh!..” She screamed while she is falling from the hole that she didn’t notice the warning sign placed in there.